Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Prediction 2019 S1] In which month will we get the next pack?

Comments

• Options
    BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 100 Member
    March
    I'm saying March because I feel they would have announced one by now if it was any sooner. But I'm probably completely wrong since I don't keep up with these things.
    tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    February
    I know this poll was made back in November, but it was recently confirmed that we will NOT be receiving a January patch this month. Therefore, we also won't be getting an expansion, game, or even stuff pack either... since there's always a patch before a new pack is released.

February is much more likely... and I think it'll be a stuff pack, since we haven't gotten one since "My First Pet"... and that was back in March of 2018. It's been almost an entire year since a stuff pack has been released... we're well overdue for one.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    February
    Just curious does anyone think we ll get a trailer and reveal the last week of January? If there is a pack coming in February they ll need to start pushing it.
  • Options
    Mandy_LynMandy_Lyn Posts: 33 Member
    March
    March sounds a bit right.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    February
    I know this poll was made back in November, but it was recently confirmed that we will NOT be receiving a January patch this month. Therefore, we also won't be getting an expansion, game, or even stuff pack either... since there's always a patch before a new pack is released.

February is much more likely... and I think it'll be a stuff pack, since we haven't gotten one since "My First Pet"... and that was back in March of 2018. It's been almost an entire year since a stuff pack has been released... we're well overdue for one.

For sure their doing something for the 19th Anniversery which is in February but that will probably be in the February Update. I still think we'll also be getting a Gamepack in February as well.
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    January 2019
    Getting a GP in February is mostly possible and an big update , because we're having no patch this month.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited January 2019
    Get Witched in February PLEASE
  • Options
    February
    Madachan88 wrote: »
    Getting a GP in February is mostly possible and an big update , because we're having no patch this month.

Yes this is what I think too. I think there is no patch this month because the Developers and Gurus are finishing a Gamepack which will probably be out in February.

The question is though when will we get an official announcement and trailer?
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    May
    They already talk about FY20 then I don't think something will be released in February and March.

May seems to be possible.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    April
    I said April despite the FY. But it could be May as that would be around the six month marker since the last pack released. While I hope for an EP it will probably be a GP or SP. Either way I'd just be super happy to see new features added to enhance the game.

I wanna remake the sim I played in Sims 3. She was a Superstar Singer that that left the spot light to start a family on a farm raising horses and practicing her witchcraft for potion and herb skills. She also owned a beach home with dock for boats and jet skies in which the family would stay there for the summer holiday. She would occasionally throw a concert at the Big Show Arena. It was so much fun and there was so much to do. Just hope that this kind of play comes to the Sims 4. I miss the horses, witches, and open ocean.
    Great, now I wanna play sims 3.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    June
    At this rate I'd say June. Less and less over time, with more shadows looming over the horizon with a bleak sense of hope.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    February
    Instead of Feb I'm going with April or May now unfortuanly. I don't think we'll get anything till then.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    June
    I think June is usually prime time for a pack release.
  • Options
    February

I'd guess May. I can't see us waiting for a pack till June. Normally that doesn't happen.
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    April

I'd guess May. I can't see us waiting for a pack till June. Normally that doesn't happen.

What "Normally Happens" doesn't apply anymore. Or do you think the second half of 2018 was normal?
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    February
    Not soon enough for me, I love getting new packs and freebies in the patches.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    January 2019
    They already talk about FY20 then I don't think something will be released in February and March.

What is FY20?

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited February 2019
    February
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

What is FY20?

It's their new fiscal year 2020 which starts in April. Runs from April 2019 - April 2020.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    January 2019
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    Many people want Stuff packs to retire and not be made anymore from now on. I don't know if I agree. There were some very good ones...
    When it comes to Game Packs, I really want them to keep being a thing. I feel Game Packs are way better than EPs or SPs.
    But that's just my opinion.

I still want a Teen SP to go along with Kids Room and Toddlers. Something that would set apart teens from the other age groups, plus CAS/furniture/decor. Maybe skateboarding for the gameplay object, with a skate park or tools to build our own.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    March
    I think, 'Get Magic', Coming out in March. Lol.
  • Options
    AenmondAenmond Posts: 31 Member
    February
    I think they could still announce a Witches GP to be released in February, but I'm starting to believe there won't be any packs this month either. If that's the case then another EP will probably come out between March and may.
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    April
    Aenmond wrote: »
    I think they could still announce a Witches GP to be released in February, but I'm starting to believe there won't be any packs this month either. If that's the case then another EP will probably come out between March and may.

They might announce something, but every Pack comes with a Patch one day before the Pack release. There is also only one Patch per month unless there is a really nasty bug. That is when they release quick emergency patches that focus on just that Bug. This means that there's nothing released in February.
    Nothing Released in February doesn't mean nothing is announced in February either. They could announce something at the end of February to be released in early March. I'm just relieved February wasn't a dead Month either, like September, October, and January.
  • Options
    AenmondAenmond Posts: 31 Member
    February
    They might announce something, but every Pack comes with a Patch one day before the Pack release. There is also only one Patch per month unless there is a really nasty bug. That is when they release quick emergency patches that focus on just that Bug. This means that there's nothing released in February.
    Nothing Released in February doesn't mean nothing is announced in February either. They could announce something at the end of February to be released in early March. I'm just relieved February wasn't a dead Month either, like September, October, and January.
    Yes, they probably won't release any Pack this month unless they go out of the rule and make two patches on the same month.
    Then it's either a GP/SP in March or an EP around April.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    April
    April perhaps.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    March
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    April perhaps.

Sounds possible.
    Lu4ERme.gif