Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where did your username come from?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    this old unreleased song i love is called Taken By Sleep. when I signed up for instagram that handle was already taken, so I switched it up a little ;)
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Hopey is my nickname and I really love stars and the night sky. When I discovered the character Angel Starr from the Phoenix Wright games I wanted her last name so I began to combine it with my nickname.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    WildkittiWildkitti Posts: 6 New Member
    Warrior Cats actually. Cause they wild cats..and..I couldn't think of anything else.
    And I managed to misspell 'kitty' so wtg me.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited January 2019
    some football player, It just stuck with me for years, not a fan of him myself, i also not a fan of football in general though
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    I like pina coladas... And "pina" sounds like "penguin" so there we go.

I think I was inebriated when I first came up with the handle. It stuck with me ever since. :smile:
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    3 Knock Penny. Back when I signed up for the forum the name I was using in fandom was Penny and I enjoyed Big Bang Theory so it felt fitting. Now I use neither but I still like the user name.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    edited January 2019
    ᶠᵘʲᵒˢʰᶤ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᴾʳᵒᵘᵈ

━ ❝I created this username when I was sixteen and obsessed with a brazilian band at that time. Since I always loved Japan and its culture, I had a childish idea of translating my name to japanese, which is Kuraudia -google translator genius- and that brazilian band was very famous because of the colorful clothes the members wore. So I add Kuraudia to "colorida" -which means colorful in my language- and Kurorida was born. 25q39dl
    a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make
    m e a n w h i l e
    Addicted To This Drug
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    My username is part my middle name (Michelle) and part my dads name (Joe), who I lost 4 years ago.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    i've had a lot of usernames over the years, but uh.... well, you can see what my username is. i am totally 100% obsessed with spongebob squarepants and have been for quite a while now

my username on Origin is HaredevilHare, which is the name of a looney tunes short. namely the short where marvin is first introduced!

if you can't tell i love cartoons, haha!