Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***CASTING CALL*** New Beginnings****CLOSED

AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
:star: Casting Call :star:

If you read my story, New Beginnings, you know Gen 3 is fast approaching. Here's where I need your help! I am in need of both male and female sims that will become friends and love interests for our Gen 3 Heir and Spares.

:star:Ryan Murdock - An angsty teen whose mother was sent to prison when he was 8 years old for attempted murder
XYB38dX.png

:star:Reagan Murdock - Ryan's twin sister and a bit introverted for the same reason plus the introduction of a sister she didn't know she had
fkqQbE5.png

:star:Taylor Murdock - Reagan and Ryan's older half-sister - their father's love child he didn't know about until she was 10 years old and now she and her mother live with them.
9c71SlZ.png

And finally William (Will) Redcliffe - cousin of all of the above and a bit younger.
LEzZgVK.png

So you see, we need a few. If I chose your sim, I have the right to change hair, makeup, clothing to suit the story and may change their name if I get some with the same name or too many that start with B for example.
I will leave it open until January 31st unless I get enough before that.

Do's and Don'ts
  • You may submit two sims if you like. They don't have to be in the same family.
  • I am not doing a supernatural story so please no vamps or aliens.
  • CC is okay. I would like a link to what you used but not required.
  • I have all EPs, GPS and stuff packs.
  • Please post in the gallery using #newbeginning Or provide a link to the tray.
  • Please post a picture here if you can.
  • A short backstory is required - although I don't promise to use it, it may inspire me or I might tweak it...what can I say? It doesn't have to be elaborate.
  • PLEASE - Use the form below so I can keep track of submissions

SUBMISSION FORM:
Picture:
Sim Name:
Backstory:
Links and CC:

<3 Thanks in advance for your help! <3
Post edited by AudreyFld on

Comments

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ See what I can submit, as I lost my Video Card on 25th of Dec (nice Chrissy present from my PC! Expensive too!) I should have my PC up & running before the dead-line ;)
    ~ Or else you can pick from my Gallery!?(as I can not open my game at all at the moment,I read your last chapter on my Mobil phone!LOL) @AudreyFld ;)
    ~ Wow,Taylor looks a lot like her Mom! They are all gorgeous!♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    Lovely looking family :)
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    ~ See what I can submit, as I lost my Video Card on 25th of Dec (nice Chrissy present from my PC! Expensive too!) I should have my PC up & running before the dead-line ;)
    ~ Or else you can pick from my Gallery!?(as I can not open my game at all at the moment,I read your last chapter on my Mobil phone!LOL) @AudreyFld ;)
    ~ Wow,Taylor looks a lot like her Mom! They are all gorgeous!♥ <3

Oh no....such a bad Christmas present! And you are right, those things are super pricey, especially one that lets you fully enjoy this and other graphic heavy games. Which ones aren’t these days!
    Your sims are amazing! <3 So I hope you get to create one for me!
    They all resemble one of their parents - Ryan got most of Avery but the Murdock mouth, Reagan is a female Cole, Taylor does look like her mother but has Cole’s eyes and finally Will is almost a clone of Noah. I couldn’t be happier with how they all came out!

jaunty wrote: »
    Lovely looking family :)
    Thank you! <3 I love them all. My babies! I would love for you to submit a sim for me to use. :)

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

znK6VQE.pngaCpzme3.png

Enid and Morgan Crowley

Background: Enid and Morgan, the Crowley siblings, have always embraced their intelligence, eccentricity, and the spoiled sides to them too. Both of their parents worked hard to give them a comfortable, opulent life, and lots of technology to hone their minds on. (And who are their parents anyway?)

Links and CC: boop (Tray files are in there too just in case!)

0pBrZ6t.png
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

znK6VQE.pngaCpzme3.png

Enid and Morgan Crowley

Background: Enid and Morgan, the Crowley siblings, have always embraced their intelligence, eccentricity, and the spoiled sides to them too. Both of their parents worked hard to give them a comfortable, opulent life, and lots of technology to hone their minds on. (And who are their parents anyway?)

Links and CC: boop (Tray files are in there too just in case!)

0pBrZ6t.png

This is why I have WiFi on the ship! I would die if I couldn’t check out all the new sims! I am guessing Thu and maybe Axel. Enid looks familiar. Hmmm.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited December 2018
    Okay, you might have to change my first sim's name 'cause Trip submitted a sim with the same name. :) But I'll leave some possible nicknames for you. ;)

SUBMISSION FORM:
    Picture:
    tumblr_pkm0k4P4aE1wv47k8o1_540.png
    Mo's dog, Murphy tumblr_pkm0k4P4aE1wv47k8o2_r1_540.png

Sim Name: Morgan 'Mo' Gregory Burton (You can use his middle name too if needed. I did that for his dad for a bit.)

Backstory:
    Mo is the third child of his dad, a writer, and the second child of his mum, a vet, as his parents both have children from previous relationships but Mo is the first child of his parents together. Mo is awkward when it comes to meeting people as new people don't know the thing about him he doesn't like talking about much. The fact that he's been 90% blind since the age of 7. He hates the reactions people get to something he's perfectly comfortable with but the questions get a bit much.

If you were to ask Mo what the scariest moment of his life was, for him it would be passing out in his house and waking up, sore and sleepy in hospital following surgery when he was 9. His siblings and parents would back him up on this one. It was probably the moment Mo realised his life was definitely not one of a regular, average person despite being under a Cardiologist since he was born. But, it didn't stop him being himself. He still found ways to break the silence when he was recovering. Much to the nurses dismay...

Mo can be defensive when people say things about him but he has a good heart and he'll stand up for his friends. Mo loves dogs and animals in general, working part time at his mum's vet clinic in Willow Creek (its in Newcrest in my game but obviously Cole owns that one) with minimal pay so he can hang out with the animals. Mo also enjoys really bad movies and watches them with his mum on quiet Saturday nights. He's determined in anything from his parents trying to let him be independent but the world telling him that he shouldn't be. He's a self described extrovert but he doesn't mind staying home to watch movies with his little sister, Drew.
    (Btw, I actually made his mum a vet over a year ago so its coincidental for him to have a vet for a parent too. :) )
    Links and CC: I'm not going to use any. :) I'll send you the link if you want him later. :) Just let me know. (He's own of my story sims so I don't really want to put him on the gallery.)

Question: Does a dog count towards my submission (if I include Mo's dog can I still submit a 'human' sim)?
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Okay, you might have to change my first sim's name 'cause Trip submitted a sim with the same name. :) But I'll leave some possible nicknames for you. ;)

SUBMISSION FORM:
    Picture:

Sim Name: Morgan 'Mo' Gregory Burton (You can use his middle name too if needed. I did that for his dad for a bit.)

Backstory:
    Mo is the third child of his dad, a writer, and the second child of his mum, a vet, as his parents both have children from previous relationships but Mo is the first child of his parents together. Mo is awkward when it comes to meeting people as new people don't know the thing about him he doesn't like talking about much. The fact that he's been 90% blind since the age of 7. He hates the reactions people get to something he's perfectly comfortable with but the questions get a bit much.

If you were to ask Mo what the scariest moment of his life was, for him it would be passing out in his house and waking up, sore and sleepy in hospital following surgery when he was 9. His siblings and parents would back him up on this one. It was probably the moment Mo realised his life was definitely not one of a regular, average person despite being under a Cardiologist since he was born. But, it didn't stop him being himself. He still found ways to break the silence when he was recovering. Much to the nurses dismay...

Mo can be defensive when people say things about him but he has a good heart and he'll stand up for his friends. Mo loves dogs and animals in general, working part time at his mum's vet clinic in Willow Creek (its in Newcrest in my game but obviously Cole owns that one) with minimal pay so he can hang out with the animals. Mo also enjoys really bad movies and watches them with his mum on quiet Saturday nights. He's determined in anything from his parents trying to let him be independent but the world telling him that he shouldn't be. He's a self described extrovert but he doesn't mind staying home to watch movies with his little sister, Drew.
    (Btw, I actually made his mum a vet over a year ago so its coincidental for him to have a vet for a parent too. :) )
    Links and CC: I'm not going to use any. :) I'll send you the link if you want him later. :) Just let me know. (He's own of my story sims so I don't really want to put him on the gallery.)

Question: Does a dog count towards my submission (if I include Mo's dog can I still submit a 'human' sim)?

He sounds like a sweet guy! You can absolutely submit another human! Dogs are cool and don't count! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    So, now it's been confirmed dogs don't count as submissions, here's my other submission. With less of a backstory because Mo's backstory I've thought about a lot as he lived with my own heir. :lol:

SUBMISSION FORM:
    Picture:
    tumblr_pkm0k4P4aE1wv47k8o3_r1_540.png

Sim Name: Brooklyn 'Brooke' Maura Croft
    Backstory: Brooke and Mo share a sister, Riley, but are otherwise not related. She's the second daughter of her mum and the only daughter of her dad (and technically his only child). Brooke can be selfish and a bit self absorbed but despite this she still cares for her family and close, close friends such as her distant relative, Mo, who has been her friend since they were kids because they're about the same age. But, she always liked to point out she was a year older.

Some of her favourite thing include make up and shopping, something Mo can never understand despite trying. She loves most romantic films and will complain for up to a week if a new one is really bad. Her worst habit is when she's nervous she'll tap her foot, which is annoying for anyone else. Sometimes, if she's in a good mood then she'll watch the really bad movies with Mo, whose always trying to get her to watch Star Forces: Revenge of the aliens.

Links and CC: I'll send you the link if you want her. :) (Including the cc because I don't want to hunt it all down.)
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

SUBMISSION FORM:
    Picture:

Backstory:

He sounds like a sweet guy! You can absolutely submit another human! Dogs are cool and don't count! :)

He's a lot like his dad but an extrovert. :) He's also my second choice for my own heir. :)
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Have fun on your cruise! I added two young adults, but feel free to age them up or down, change anything about the way they look, and feel free to change any of the backstory that may or may not fit.

edo9FCC.png
    Sim Name: Raza Erakat
    Backstory: Raza is a first generation citizen in the country, and while he's not totally sure how to behave and make his parents proud, he knows that he doesn't want to be a scientist; in fact he'd prefer to be popular. He's always willing to listen to somebody in need, but is also just as willing to try to make jokes to make people feel better, and occasionally he'll over promise and under deliver. But hey, if it works out and he's allowed to become the most popular person in the world, won't that make his family proud? Won't that make everything worth it in the end?
    Links and CC: No CC, but here's the link: Link

G8bvwbW.png
    Sim Name: Rainbow Wilson
    Backstory: For somebody named Rainbow, she sure doesn't stand out too much. It's almost like she's constantly trying to hide herself away from the rest of the world... to the point where most people don't even know her name. She's known as "her" or "you" or "Stacey" or "Jane" but most often she's called "the quiet girl." Maybe she's hiding something. Maybe she just wants to go on to bigger and better things. Maybe she's planning on taking over the world. Maybe she just hates her name. Maybe she's waiting for somebody to really come notice her and take her away from all the horrors of the world. Maybe she's an international super spy/assassin. Maybe she just goes out clubbing on the weekends to take the pressure off. Maybe she just wants to shave her head and join a folk band and get all sorts of tattoos. Who knows? Only what's-her-name... you know... that person we were talking about... Mary-Jo? Lisa? It was something like that.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    Love it! Wish I could submit, but I have no idea about all the CC in my game and I cannot possible make Sims without it. But interesting to see all the submissions. Gonna be a great new gen. :)
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited December 2018
    @SimsLegacyStory try using the Sims 4 Tray Importer. If you save a household, you can open up the importer and it will list CC used in a household (among other things)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    I'll get some candidates to you soon Audrey … "pinky swear" ;)<3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited December 2018
    So, now it's been confirmed dogs don't count as submissions, here's my other submission. With less of a backstory because Mo's backstory I've thought about a lot as he lived with my own heir. :lol:

SUBMISSION FORM:
    Picture:

Backstory: Brooke and Mo share a sister, Riley, but are otherwise not related. She's the second daughter of her mum and the only daughter of her dad (and technically his only child). Brooke can be selfish and a bit self absorbed but despite this she still cares for her family and close, close friends such as her distant relative, Mo, who has been her friend since they were kids because they're about the same age. But, she always liked to point out she was a year older.

Some of her favourite thing include make up and shopping, something Mo can never understand despite trying. She loves most romantic films and will complain for up to a week if a new one is really bad. Her worst habit is when she's nervous she'll tap her foot, which is annoying for anyone else. Sometimes, if she's in a good mood then she'll watch the really bad movies with Mo, whose always trying to get her to watch Star Forces: Revenge of the aliens.

Links and CC: I'll send you the link if you want her. :) (Including the cc because I don't want to hunt it all down.)

She makes me think of Laney! :heart: Thank you for submitting them! When I get back we can coordinate getting a link.

Have fun on your cruise! I added two young adults, but feel free to age them up or down, change anything about the way they look, and feel free to change any of the backstory that may or may not fit.

edo9FCC.png
    Backstory: Raza is a first generation citizen in the country, and while he's not totally sure how to behave and make his parents proud, he knows that he doesn't want to be a scientist; in fact he'd prefer to be popular. He's always willing to listen to somebody in need, but is also just as willing to try to make jokes to make people feel better, and occasionally he'll over promise and under deliver. But hey, if it works out and he's allowed to become the most popular person in the world, won't that make his family proud? Won't that make everything worth it in the end?

G8bvwbW.png
    Backstory: For somebody named Rainbow, she sure doesn't stand out too much. It's almost like she's constantly trying to hide herself away from the rest of the world... to the point where most people don't even know her name. She's known as "her" or "you" or "Stacey" or "Jane" but most often she's called "the quiet girl." Maybe she's hiding something. Maybe she just wants to go on to bigger and better things. Maybe she's planning on taking over the world. Maybe she just hates her name. Maybe she's waiting for somebody to really come notice her and take her away from all the horrors of the world. Maybe she's an international super spy/assassin. Maybe she just goes out clubbing on the weekends to take the pressure off. Maybe she just wants to shave her head and join a folk band and get all sorts of tattoos. Who knows? Only what's-her-name... you know... that person we were talking about... Mary-Jo? Lisa? It was something like that.

Rainbow! I love her name! Who could possibly forget the quiet girl with the loud name! And it would be interesting to have a foreigner....great backstories! Thanks...
    Love it! Wish I could submit, but I have no idea about all the CC in my game and I cannot possible make Sims without it. But interesting to see all the submissions. Gonna be a great new gen. :)

You probably don’t have much cc that I don’t have so feel free to submit someone if you like! I use it too. All of mine a cc’d up! Lol...
    GLovely1 wrote: »

Can’t wait to see what you come up with. And maybe he or she will not - uh hum - die tragically....but her genes live on in Cole and his kiddos! :heart:

• Options

SUBMISSION FORM:
    Picture:

She makes me think of Laney! :heart: Thank you for submitting them! When I get back we can coordinate getting a link.

edo9FCC.png

G8bvwbW.png

Rainbow! I love her name! Who could possibly forget the quiet girl with the loud name! And it would be interesting to have a foreigner....great backstories! Thanks...

You probably don’t have much cc that I don’t have so feel free to submit someone if you like! I use it too. All of mine a cc’d up! Lol...
    GLovely1 wrote: »

Can’t wait to see what you come up with. And maybe he or she will not - uh hum - die tragically....but her genes live on in Cole and his kiddos! :heart:

SUBMISSION FORM:
    Picture:

They're actually not related. xD But they look kinda similar. :) If you need any of their relatives for anything then I can give you them too (such as their parents). :)
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @SimsLegacyStory try using the Sims 4 Tray Importer. If you save a household, you can open up the importer and it will list CC used in a household (among other things)

Thank you for that! Never heard of this, but that is a lifechanger. Many, many thanks! :)
  • Options
    Picture:
    4kn3tvo.jpg?1
    Sim Name:Joey Sutton (Giorgio Saturno)
    Backstory:
    Heir to an Italian automotive empire, he could no longer take the pressure of his conservative father, trying to get him to conform to their standards and a life he never wanted and the antiquated ideas of his family. Under the cover of wishing to study abroad he came from Europe, thanks to extensive early development schooling in various languages without any detectable accent – but once settled he just never returned. Instead he went into hiding in the small town of Newcrest, fending to make a living without his wealthy family's help and pressure and under the assumed identity of Joey Sutton.
    Links and CC:
    I'll PM the Tray/CC file to you.
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Let me know if you would prefer a female instead. I am sure I could dream one up for ya and we'll just swap 'em out. ;) (hopefully nobody ever reads THIS out of context! LOL)
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I’ll see if I can join
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

Thank you for that! Never heard of this, but that is a lifechanger. Many, many thanks! :)
    I didn’t know this either! Awesome! <3

• Options
    @Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    I’ll see if I can join
    The more the merrier! ;)
  • Options
    Picture:
    4kn3tvo.jpg?1
    Sim Name:Joey Sutton (Giorgio Saturno)
    Backstory:
    Heir to an Italian automotive empire, he could no longer take the pressure of his conservative father, trying to get him to conform to their standards and a life he never wanted and the antiquated ideas of his family. Under the cover of wishing to study abroad he came from Europe, thanks to extensive early development schooling in various languages without any detectable accent – but once settled he just never returned. Instead he went into hiding in the small town of Newcrest, fending to make a living without his wealthy family's help and pressure and under the assumed identity of Joey Sutton.
    Links and CC:
    I'll PM the Tray/CC file to you.
    I like that backstory! Thanks so much for taking the dare! :joy:
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Let me know if you would prefer a female instead. I am sure I could dream one up for ya and we'll just swap 'em out. ;) (hopefully nobody ever reads THIS out of context! LOL)

You can submit 2 sims...
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited December 2018
    Picture:
    01.jpg
    Sim Name: Kinzie Tolbert | Renaissance Sim | Creative | Outgoing | Music Lover (YA Trait)
    Backstory:
    On the surface, you would think that Kinzie Tolbert had it all. She is the daughter of Cedric and Marissa Tolbert, the hotel tycoons that own over one-hundred hotels dubbed "Tolbert Towers" worldwide. She travels with her family whenever they are looking to build a new hotel, and stays with them in the city during the building process - her father is very hands on and insists on living in the country until the build is complete. Living in exotic locations sounds wonderful, right? Well, all of this just means that she never sees her parents. Her father is always working, and her mother runs off to the nearest shopping mall, beauty spa, or casino, leaving Kinzie alone with her homeschool teacher/chauffeur/secret bodyguard, Mr Roth.
    02.jpg
    Mr Roth became more of a father figure to her than her actual father, he taught her the language and customs of all the places that they visited, at even her young age of 15, she knows seven languages and can confidently navigate her way through the local customs of numerous places including Selvadorada. She's learnt self-defence in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kick-Boxing and even with a handgun, as a number of the places that she lived in were fairly dangerous. She's even developing an interest in classical music similar to Mr Roth.

While her family is in between hotel builds at the moment, Mr Roth still accompanies her everywhere, picking her up and dropping her off to school, and chauffeuring her to events such as proms, dates, etc. He's taught her to keep an open mind, and to be kind to those around her, especially those less fortunate than herself. Because of these teachings, she has started to suspect that her family is not entirely what they seem - hints of illegal child labour in various locations, fake charities, bully-tactics to get hotels built in locations that never even wanted them - she's not sure what to do with this information, but one thing she does know... as soon as she can, she wants out of this family, even if it means severing ties with all the wealth and privilege that comes with it.
    Link: Kinzie & Mr Roth

Notes: Mr Roth is meant to just be a background character, I've used the Get Famous scars but you're welcome to change them to any cc scars you may have. If you want more info on the secretive Mr Roth, PM me and I'll give you some more details ;):D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Picture:
    01.jpg
    Sim Name: Kinzie Tolbert | Renaissance Sim | Creative | Outgoing | Music Lover (YA Trait)
    Backstory:
    On the surface, you would think that Kinzie Tolbert had it all. She is the daughter of Cedric and Marissa Tolbert, the hotel tycoons that own over one-hundred hotels dubbed "Tolbert Towers" worldwide. She travels with her family whenever they are looking to build a new hotel, and stays with them in the city during the building process - her father is very hands on and insists on living in the country until the build is complete. Living in exotic locations sounds wonderful, right? Well, all of this just means that she never sees her parents. Her father is always working, and her mother runs off to the nearest shopping mall, beauty spa, or casino, leaving Kinzie alone with her homeschool teacher/chauffeur/secret bodyguard, Mr Roth.
    02.jpg
    Mr Roth became more of a father figure to her than her actual father, he taught her the language and customs of all the places that they visited, at even her young age of 15, she knows seven languages and can confidently navigate her way through the local customs of numerous places including Selvadorada. She's learnt self-defence in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kick-Boxing and even with a handgun, as a number of the places that she lived in were fairly dangerous. She's even developing an interest in classical music similar to Mr Roth.

While her family is in between hotel builds at the moment, Mr Roth still accompanies her everywhere, picking her up and dropping her off to school, and chauffeuring her to events such as proms, dates, etc. He's taught her to keep an open mind, and to be kind to those around her, especially those less fortunate than herself. Because of these teachings, she has started to suspect that her family is not entirely what they seem - hints of illegal child labour in various locations, fake charities, bully-tactics to get hotels built in locations that never even wanted them - she's not sure what to do with this information, but one thing she does know... as soon as she can, she wants out of this family, even if it means severing ties with all the wealth and privilege that comes with it.
    Link: Kinzie & Mr Roth

Notes: Mr Roth is meant to just be a background character, I've used the Get Famous scars but you're welcome to change them to any cc scars you may have. If you want more info on the secretive Mr Roth, PM me and I'll give you some more details ;):D

You guys have been busy. So intriguing! I love them all! I am so glad I will have internet on the ship so I can digest all of these very interesting characters!