Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***CASTING CALL*** New Beginnings****CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    CameronLineageCameronLineage Posts: 355 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @AudreyFld Let me know if you would prefer a female instead. I am sure I could dream one up for ya and we'll just swap 'em out. ;) (hopefully nobody ever reads THIS out of context! LOL)

You can submit 2 sims...

I had to finish one post up and am already working on another since it would have been too long, but I'll make a girl too.
  • Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    @InfraGreen thank you for that tip about the sims 4 tray importer :)

@AudreyFld I am happy to see so many simmers posting sims for you.

What I will do when I can I will try to create a non cc sim...apart from the eyes and hair. The hair will be maxis match or new mesh clay hairs,I have just downloaded some lovely hairs. I never upload sims didn't do that with sims 3, I just used to upload clothing and furniture to the exchange lol. But for this I will create a female sim because I am no good at making male sims lol :)
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    @AudreyFld So here she is, my second submission, a female Sim. :)

DT68mGZ.jpg?1
    Sim Name: Maribel Warner
    Backstory:
    Maribel, nicknamed Belle after the protagonist of her favorite novel "Beauty and the Beast", is almost the epitome of her idol in her ways with people and her naïve dreamer's view of the world. Born only to be left on the stairs of a church by an unknown mother right after her birth, never even knowing her father, she spent her youth in an orphanage wondering what her parents must have felt was wrong with her to not want her. Now, finally 18 and out on her own, she soon finds out that life outside the orphanage is everything but a romantic tale and the beasts she has met so far never turned into a prince.
    Links and CC:
    Will PM you.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @AudreyFld Let me know if you would prefer a female instead. I am sure I could dream one up for ya and we'll just swap 'em out. ;) (hopefully nobody ever reads THIS out of context! LOL)

You can submit 2 sims...

I had to finish one post up and am already working on another since it would have been too long, but I'll make a girl too.

Nice!

• Options
    edited January 2019
    @AudreyFld BTW - both submissions are YA, just so it won't give you grief placing them into households, if you end up using them (if you don't that is 100% fine - just so we are clear ;) ). Since yours are teens, you may have to age them down as needed.
  • Options
    Mlissa81Mlissa81 Posts: 16 Member
    Ugh.. so apparently just being a forum member for years isn't enough to post pics! lol. I wanted to post pics of my awesome sims, but it won't let me. Anyways, here's the info for my sims.
    Sims Name: Gina & Cherish Rockwell
    Backstory: Gina fell in love and married a pilot, Daniel Rockwell right after college. A few years later, when their daughter was only a baby, Daniel's plane went down. Now Gina struggles to make ends meet, as she raises Cherish on her own. Cherish is a friendly, outgoing child, with a love for anything outdoors.

I added the newbegginging hashtag, but there are some cc eyelashes
  • Options
    @jaunty wrote: »
    @InfraGreen thank you for that tip about the sims 4 tray importer :)

@AudreyFld I am happy to see so many simmers posting sims for you.

What I will do when I can I will try to create a non cc sim...apart from the eyes and hair. The hair will be maxis match or new mesh clay hairs,I have just downloaded some lovely hairs. I never upload sims didn't do that with sims 3, I just used to upload clothing and furniture to the exchange lol. But for this I will create a female sim because I am no good at making male sims lol :)

Thanks! I’m excited too! :) looking forward to all the submissions!
  • Options
    @AudreyFld So here she is, my second submission, a female Sim. :)

DT68mGZ.jpg?1
    Sim Name: Maribel Warner
    Backstory:
    Maribel, nicknamed Belle after the protagonist of her favorite novel "Beauty and the Beast", is almost the epitome of her idol in her ways with people and her naïve dreamer's view of the world. Born only to be left on the stairs of a church by an unknown mother right after her birth, never even knowing her father, she spent her youth in an orphanage wondering what her parents must have felt was wrong with her to not want her. Now, finally 18 and out on her own, she soon finds out that life outside the orphanage is everything but a romantic tale and the beasts she has met so far never turned into a prince.
    Links and CC:
    Will PM you.

She’s great and what a sad story. I hope she finds her prince. <3
    @Mlissa81 wrote: »
    Ugh.. so apparently just being a forum member for years isn't enough to post pics! lol. I wanted to post pics of my awesome sims, but it won't let me. Anyways, here's the info for my sims.
    Sims Name: Gina & Cherish Rockwell
    Backstory: Gina fell in love and married a pilot, Daniel Rockwell right after college. A few years later, when their daughter was only a baby, Daniel's plane went down. Now Gina struggles to make ends meet, as she raises Cherish on her own. Cherish is a friendly, outgoing child, with a love for anything outdoors.

I added the newbegginging hashtag, but there are some cc eyelashes

Just keep posting and you will quickly get enough posts that you will be able to post pictures. As long as you used the hashtag I should be able yo find them. Thank you so much for take no time to make one. :) What a bittersweet back story.

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Picture: 12-31-18_9-47-53-PM.png?w=656

Sim Name: Rufus Wainwright
    Backstory: Rufus is one of those teens that had always been picked on. He was the one with the perfect grades and his nose always in a book. He couldn't help it. It is just who he is.
    Links and CC: None, but will have to click the button anyway because of my default replacement stuff.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    01-01-19_1-11-40-AM.png?w=656

Sim Name: Brylee Flynn
    Backstory: Brylee dreams of someday being a famous actress. She has been performing in community theater and her school's drama club, but she can't wait to graduate from high school and take things to the next level. She did promise her parents that she would go to college and major in something they term as "useful", and in return, they agreed to let her minor in theater while at school.
    Links and CC: Tray with CC
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    mgOybrA.png?1

Britney Sanders

Britney loves to paint in her spare time and admire art of any kind. But what she loves even more is acting! She was in all the school plays and musicals. She may not be the best singer but she didn't let that stop her. She would do anything to not be at home, her parents were always arguing about something. So she stayed after school and had fun. She always has a smile on her face and a kind word to share with everyone. So what does her future hold, she doesn't know, but whatever it is she will do it happily!

No cc

IF0RYNm.png?1

Jerry Shan

Growing up Jerry's parents pushed him to play the piano, a lot! While not his favorite thing to do he did it to please them. They wanted him to be a musical genius, but what he wanted was to play basketball, well any sport really. So in his extra time he would go to the park and shoot hoops or go to the pool to swim laps. When he got home he dutifully practiced the piano which made his parents happy. Where will all this take his life well, we'll just have to wait and see!

No cc

As always you can age up or down and change in any way to suit your needs if you choose either! Thanks for taking a look at my Sims! <3
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Picture: 12-31-18_9-47-53-PM.png?w=656

Sim Name: Rufus Wainwright
    Backstory: Rufus is one of those teens that had always been picked on. He was the one with the perfect grades and his nose always in a book. He couldn't help it. It is just who he is.
    Links and CC: None, but will have to click the button anyway because of my default replacement stuff.
    Ha! I’m getting the gamut of good, bad, nerd and athletes! It’s awesome!

Skcaga6 wrote: »
    01-01-19_1-11-40-AM.png?w=656

Sim Name: Brylee Flynn
    Backstory: Brylee dreams of someday being a famous actress. She has been performing in community theater and her school's drama club, but she can't wait to graduate from high school and take things to the next level. She did promise her parents that she would go to college and major in something they term as "useful", and in return, they agreed to let her minor in theater while at school.
    Links and CC: Tray with CC

Majoring in someth8ng useful! Ha! Thanks for your sims! :)
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    mgOybrA.png?1

Britney Sanders

Britney loves to paint in her spare time and admire art of any kind. But what she loves even more is acting! She was in all the school plays and musicals. She may not be the best singer but she didn't let that stop her. She would do anything to not be at home, her parents were always arguing about something. So she stayed after school and had fun. She always has a smile on her face and a kind word to share with everyone. So what does her future hold, she doesn't know, but whatever it is she will do it happily!

No cc

IF0RYNm.png?1

Jerry Shan

Growing up Jerry's parents pushed him to play the piano, a lot! While not his favorite thing to do he did it to please them. They wanted him to be a musical genius, but what he wanted was to play basketball, well any sport really. So in his extra time he would go to the park and shoot hoops or go to the pool to swim laps. When he got home he dutifully practiced the piano which made his parents happy. Where will all this take his life well, we'll just have to wait and see!

No cc

As always you can age up or down and change in any way to suit your needs if you choose either! Thanks for taking a look at my Sims! <3

Thanks! As always cute sims! Two musical artistic sims....hmmm. Nice! I love the variety.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

znK6VQE.pngaCpzme3.png

Enid and Morgan Crowley

Background: Enid and Morgan, the Crowley siblings, have always embraced their intelligence, eccentricity, and the spoiled sides to them too. Both of their parents worked hard to give them a comfortable, opulent life, and lots of technology to hone their minds on. (And who are their parents anyway?)

Links and CC: boop (Tray files are in there too just in case!)

0pBrZ6t.png

The Crowley’s!! Whoo hoo! So cute! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @pammiechick talks about some Axel x Archer m-preg conspiracy where there is clearly none, no sir. :smirk:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    I’m in Amsterdam atm, but will give you my offerings once I get home. One will be Jackson’s great grandson...very adorable. I’m hoping for cat fights (lol...just kidding because I KNOW there’ll be plenty of cat fights over Ryan..da boi is HOT!)

Not sure about my girl...omg. The heirs are beautiful! And there’s so many along with a hot cousin!! :o:o:o:love: Cannot wait to see what you put these poor children through...lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick talks about some Axel x Archer m-preg conspiracy where there is clearly none, no sir. :smirk:

Of course not! :relaxed: No way! :astonished:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    *working on a Mason jar full of Jam*

Will be back later tonight or tomorrow with my offerings ;) Eee!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    *working on a Mason jar full of Jam*

Will be back later tonight or tomorrow with my offerings ;) Eee!

That sounds delicious! :joy:

• Options

znK6VQE.pngaCpzme3.png

Enid and Morgan Crowley

Background: Enid and Morgan, the Crowley siblings, have always embraced their intelligence, eccentricity, and the spoiled sides to them too. Both of their parents worked hard to give them a comfortable, opulent life, and lots of technology to hone their minds on. (And who are their parents anyway?)

Links and CC: boop (Tray files are in there too just in case!)

0pBrZ6t.png

The Crowley’s!! Whoo hoo! So cute! <3<3<3

Yes! They are! <3
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I’m in Amsterdam atm, but will give you my offerings once I get home. One will be Jackson’s great grandson...very adorable. I’m hoping for cat fights (lol...just kidding because I KNOW there’ll be plenty of cat fights over Ryan..da boi is HOT!)

Not sure about my girl...omg. The heirs are beautiful! And there’s so many along with a hot cousin!! :o:o:o:love: Cannot wait to see what you put these poor children through...lol!

Ohhh,....Amsterdam! Nice. I’m on vacation too, but Caribbean and Panama Canal! So I’m looking forward to a Jackson descendent! <3

Ryan is hot! Cat fights could ensue! And his cousin! Yesss. Noah is his Daddy! They are well adjusted kids. What could possibly go wrong! o:)
  • Options
    They are well adjusted kids. What could possibly go wrong! o:)

BWAHAHAHA
    Oh, aren't you amusing!? I'll take your what could go wrong and raise you a Murphy's Law. ;):smiley::wink:

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    OH somehow I missed this ... oh well next time! So glad you got some fun subs!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @lisabee2 I believe Audrey said the casting call is open until the end of January, so there’s still plenty of time! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    :star: Casting Call :star:

If you read my story, New Beginnings, you know Gen 3 is fast approaching. Here's where I need your help! I am in need of both male and female sims that will become friends and love interests for our Gen 3 Heir and Spares.

:star:Ryan Murdock - An angsty teen whose mother was sent to prison when he was 8 years old for attempted murder
    XYB38dX.png

:star:Reagan Murdock - Ryan's twin sister and a bit introverted for the same reason plus the introduction of a sister she didn't know she had
    fkqQbE5.png

:star:Taylor Murdock - Reagan and Ryan's older half-sister - their father's love child he didn't know about until she was 10 years old and now she and her mother live with them.
    9c71SlZ.png

And finally William (Will) Redcliffe - cousin of all of the above and a bit younger.
    LEzZgVK.png

So you see, we need a few. If I chose your sim, I have the right to change hair, makeup, clothing to suit the story and may change their name if I get some with the same name or too many that start with B for example.
    I will leave it open until January 31st unless I get enough before that.

Do's and Don'ts
    • You may submit two sims if you like. They don't have to be in the same family.
    • I am not doing a supernatural story so please no vamps or aliens.
    • CC is okay. I would like a link to what you used but not required.
    • I have all EPs, GPS and stuff packs.
    • Please post in the gallery using #newbeginning Or provide a link to the tray.
    • Please post a picture here if you can.
    • A short backstory is required - although I don't promise to use it, it may inspire me or I might tweak it...what can I say? It doesn't have to be elaborate.
    • PLEASE - Use the form below so I can keep track of submissions

SUBMISSION FORM:
    Picture:
    Sim Name:
    Backstory:
    Links and CC:

<3 Thanks in advance for your help! <3

~ Lisa the Casting call is still open, (31st Jan) & you are still welcome to create 2 Sims,as my PC is not working well(Dead Video Card) I am waiting on new parts to upgrade so I get a better Video Card,you may beat me in getting Sims in on time, as she is getting so many gorgeous Sims, I fear there will be enough before I get my PC running again, @lisabee2
    "I can not play my GAME!!!" :'(:'(:'(
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima