Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's one thing you love about the Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited December 2018
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    i dont have ts4 yet, but im wishing for it for xmas! :sunglasses:

Origin has it on sale for $4.99......Hope you get it for Christmas if you can't get it before!
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Toddlers!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    TikomoiTikomoi Posts: 10 New Member
    The art style, especially for the latter item. I know it's not a place of agreement and many people think the sims should strive for a realistic look since it's a simulation, but 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I love the cartoony aspect of the game. I love these clay hair and slightly cartoonish face (or super cartoonish faces, Vladislaus <3) as well as stylized textures. It actually makes me want to model stuff.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    I'm going to add in my voice for multi-tasking. For me, that was the game changer.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    i dont have ts4 yet, but im wishing for it for xmas! :sunglasses:

Origin has it on sale for $4.99......Hope you get it for Christmas if you can't get it before!

Remember when it first came out and it was like 80 dollars? Good times lol.
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    This took a while to think on but one thing I truly love is how easy building is. Being able to just drag a wall or move a room around. Or move a house onto a bigger or smaller lot or rotate it. Just glorious.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,118 Member
    Multi-tasking, for sure. I also love that this is the first Sims game I've played where I haven't needed tons of mods and especially CC. I actually LIKE the clothing choices! I mean seriously, my Sims 2 game has so many mods and CC that it takes 2 hours to load! I only have a few mods, mostly ones I find critical.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,278 Member
    edited December 2018
    The sims themselves. There's something about them that is very endearing to me. <3 And that makes everything else so much fun. I love playing.
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I love the customization too, but for me its the cleanliness of the install and the performance of the game. My pc recently had a major issue that has slowed it down considerably. I'm fixing that, but it showed me how well this game is optimized compared to the others of the series. No other game (Sims or otherwise) will run on this system but Sims 4, unmodded still runs quite well. Its not as pretty as it normally is, but it runs flawlessly even on a compromised system.

I value that, because I still remember the frustration of having a top notch pc with the latest tech and getting so much lag and slow down with Sims 3 that I would stop playing for months at a time because it just wasn't worth the headache.

I love the Sims 3 and still play it from time to time (or will once my pc issue is resolved) but I've never had to stop playing Sims 4 because of unplayable lag and slowness. I value that immensely.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,714 Member
    The sims look pretty even without CC.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    It's definitely the Sims for me. They feel so much more... real than prior sims' games. Their facial expressions truly reflect their personality, mood, etc. I have never spent as much time in CAS as I do in TS4.
  • Options
    Hemi_SimsHemi_Sims Posts: 56 Member
    I love how free Sims 4 is. I can do what I want, when I want and whenever I feel like it. I get all the games in The Sims franchise tend to get worn out and stale after putting hours into the games and doing everything that is possible to do, but I think that sparks up more creativity. You can think of different ways to build or customize things until you use the max limitations of the base game. Or just do what I do because I not skilled at any of those things and just download mods. :)
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    I agree with what everyone is saying. This is the first Sims game where you can actually make good looking sims with no CC. *gasp*

The hair and clothing is good, and even without CAW customization has no limits imo. You can create practically anyone you want, Sims actually look different with great diversity. And multitasking is great as well.

I love TS3. It has a special place in my heart for me. But I won't forget the save errors, the crashing, the insanely long load times, etc. I have a computer that can run both TS3 and TS4 on max settings and even after making TS3 recognize my graphics card there are still problems with crashing and corrupt saves (especially if I play a while without saving)

But for TS4 I can load up the game and in less than 30 seconds I'll already be playing. I really do appreciate the work that they've put into making The Sims 4 much more playable, even if it means smaller worlds and no open world.

If you get the MCCC mod, it actually adds Story Progression to your Sims 4 game and that makes it 100% more enjoyable for me.
    This took a while to think on but one thing I truly love is how easy building is. Being able to just drag a wall or move a room around. Or move a house onto a bigger or smaller lot or rotate it. Just glorious.

I agree! However, I'm still an awful builder so I'm grateful for the gallery, where I can just find beautiful houses that way :')
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    Lexera1000Lexera1000 Posts: 22 Member
    I love the arts tyle of the sims, how well they can show their feelings, the expression of their faces.
    o3fP5ky.jpg

Gallery ID Mimicrysims
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    So hard to choose one, lol! :P

I really like the artstyle, the toddlers, the vampires, the interconnected worlds/neighborhoods, and the smooth play.

The artstyle is one of my favorites, for sure! :smiley:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Multitasking!! Art style!! Emotions!! And Vampires!!!
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,596 Member
    edited December 2018
    Hard to list one thing from the Sims 4 I love. :)

The Sims themselves is the main thing. I feel you can make better diverse Sims easily without the use of CC. They never look the same and you can edit their arms, forearms, head size, butt, adjust their chest width and height and even feet. Makes sliders a thing of the past just being able to pull and drag to your liking.

Sims being able to keep relationships being in a different world.

Multitasking. Gets ridiculous at times, but it just makes me happy that a sim won't get off the couch to answer a phone call and stop watching television.

Building's is so much easier and I actually love to do it.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    I'm still a big fan of TS3, but I do love multitasking, CAS, and Build Mode in TS4.
  • Options
    FifinezFifinez Posts: 59 Member
    Snow. Just snow.
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Moody teen walk!
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,605 Member
    The Sims themselves. I am so happy that they never felt ropotic
    to me compared to the last game. The way they act and express their emotions is the greatest achievements the team have done. The animations are much more fluid and lifelike. The Sims themselves is the reason ehy I enjoy the Sims 4. There is no point of having huge amount of DLC if I can't find enjoyment on the sims themselves.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 971 Member
    Panning the camera with the mouse. It's as HUGE as the 3D zoom added in The Sims 2. It's so fluid and easy that I keep trying to do it in other games now.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    There are many things that I love about the Sims 4 but for me, it has to be the CAS. Whilst lacking the create a style, there are programs out there that can help with that.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Seasons!
    Lu4ERme.gif