Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maxis Monthly is December 4th

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
We might get a new sneak peek. I thought I heard Kate on the last Livestream say we might get a sneak peek granted we won't on every Maxis Monthly
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    Hmmm... I keep wondering if there would be another huge update on early 2019. Not on January specifically but maybe on the next month or so.

Well, I hope that they’ll tease something excited that we’ll get next year. :smile:
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    I'm hoping it's a tease for the next Stuffpack.
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    Maybe they show what we can expect in the first months of 2019.

but Honestly I dont think they will show us anything. We just got Get Famous. I would be fine with them just sitting arround n talking. I expect that they thank us for supporting sims and hang arround a but. thats it.

But I expect a lil more from January monthly. (if my theory is true)
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Maybe they show what we can expect in the first months of 2019.

but Honestly I dont think they will show us anything. We just got Get Famous. I would be fine with them just sitting arround n talking. I expect that they thank us for supporting sims and hang arround a but. thats it.

But I expect a lil more from January monthly. (if my theory is true)

But she said they might be teasing something. Maybe the Holiday Update?

Edit
    On the other hand it could just be a tease for Sims Mobile or Freeplay.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I hope it's something for Witches or occult players in general!
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    If anything, I wish that they could share with us their milestone for 2019 on any packs, patches, or side projects released to us. It will be so helpful not only for us to budget for the next purchase, but to get ready on any update/installation.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    I don't think we're getting something anytime soon. We just got Get Famous AND a huge free base game update.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    Cinders27Cinders27 Posts: 34 Member
    It has been a while since the last game pack and ageeees since the last stuff pack... I’m hoping they’ll announce a Romance GP for early next year... been waiting so long for the whole romance system to be overhauled!!
  • Options
    Eliharb wrote: »
    I don't think we're getting something anytime soon. We just got Get Famous AND a huge free base game update.

We're getting a free update in December.
    Cinders27 wrote: »
    It has been a while since the last game pack and ageeees since the last stuff pack... I’m hoping they’ll announce a Romance GP for early next year... been waiting so long for the whole romance system to be overhauled!!

Yes if that happens I"m going to celebrate big time.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,279 Member
    edited November 2018

Maybe a new update for Holiday Celebration Pack
  • Options

Maybe a new update for Holiday Celebration Pack

That's likely as well I think. I hope were getting some stair lighted garland.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I don't expect a lot in December. Maybe they'll show us a holiday in-game activity, or remind us what we got in Seasons for the holidays, which was a lot.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,279 Member
    edited November 2018
    I don't expect a lot in December. Maybe they'll show us a holiday in-game activity, or remind us what we got in Seasons for the holidays, which was a lot.

I think some foreign content like Diwali update.
    EP05 Seasons is focused on the America/Europe holiday but the world is also the Africa, Asia and Pacific island cultures.

I'm still waiting for the "part 2" of the Caribbean content.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,600 Member

I think some foreign content like Diwali update.
    EP05 Seasons is focused on the America/Europe holiday but the world is also the Africa, Asia and Pacific island cultures.

I'm still waiting for the "part 2" of the Caribbean content.

Hopefully the carribean content also be a another vacation pack to the carribean with beaches that Sims can swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel. With hotels and resort.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited November 2018

"Goodies" = new objects? Or new features?

Hope they finally add the ability to change light colors in build mode with "Shift + Click", they've been talking about wanting to add that since approximately a year now
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,419 Member
    Please be witches. I mean it's been awhile since we got a game pack, so maybe it's a witches game pack. :)
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    The announcement of another stuff pack would be great. Don't let stuff packs end with that disaster (MFPS)!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    akuheikomatsuakuheikomatsu Posts: 79 Member
    I'm assuming it will be just a small holiday update since GF just came out. But one can hope!!!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Hopefully its a decent holiday update and not just some non interactive décor an American style Santa suit would be great hate the one they gave us its just so ugly.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    I’d like holiday cookies that our Sims can make, like they had in Sims 2. I’d like gingerbread, or sugar cookies. Maybe they would even give us pumpkin pie. Didn’t the Sims mobile just get pumpkin pie? I was so disappointed when pumpkin pie wasn’t included in Seasons. For me at least, the holidays don’t feel the same without that.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    I agree @Rococo1256 I would love holiday cookies. I would also love a gingerbread house that multiple sims can decorate together.
  • Options
    peytiejaydepeytiejayde Posts: 10 New Member
    > @Eliharb said:
    > I don't think we're getting something anytime soon. We just got Get Famous AND a huge free base game update.

That is very true
  • Options
    peytiejaydepeytiejayde Posts: 10 New Member
    > @yupp said:
    > I agree @Rococo1256 I would love holiday cookies. I would also love a gingerbread house that multiple sims can decorate together.

I would love that too!
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Oh that's not far away at all, I expected the stream to be a little later in the month. I'm hoping for a few bug fixes as always and maybe a nice small addition. Would be great if they did add the ability to change light colour/intensity in build more as someone above mentioned (it's small thing I've wanted for a while), or if we just got another small holiday update with a few new items, those are always welcome by me regardless of what holiday it is