The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2018
    I entered yet another Get Famous EP contest. Game-wise, Fuller McAdams said goodbye to adolescence and hello to independence!
    Teenager:
    44080089380_c401f7e065_b.jpg
    Young Adult:
    31025959077_7b3840333c_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I deleted Baby Ariel, I have no idea who she is. My Sim got a GOLD on her second set! She now has failed her first audition
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    @lovesstorms Don't worry he'll see his son....every now and then. Tis how custody works.

Well after having his engagement called off by his Ex-Fiance, let's see how poor ol' Lemmy is doing.
    dezqNXe.png
    Not good, since she has taken little Duncan with her for the time being at least Lemmy still has his dog.
    3HF3XCE.png
    Oh great, the time when Lemmy could use some support from his puppy, Apollo is having a lazy day.
    igHEbPI.png
    Even mother nature is laughing at Lemmy today.
    MzEa4en.png
    That day Lemmy's siblings came to visit him.
    52svEzR.png
    Never seen this but now Lemmy and Rob have cool new bro handshakes. Not as epic as Arnold Schwarzenegger and Carl Weathers at the beginning of Predator but still pretty cool.
    yF98e4E.png
    What's happening to adorable little pupper?
    fx2dmf6.png
    He's no longer adorable little pupper, he is now big majestic doggo!
    oC0uDGI.png
    Suddenly Lemmy is feeling much better.
    eNGibgv.png
    Saanvi: "Our work here is done."
    Rob: "But we didn't do anything."
    zcnwgzi.png
    Then Saanvi rubbed some salt in Lemmy's open wounds by bragging about her children.
    5mQELFb.png
    Lemmy: "Wow neat, maybe some day I'll see my kid on the weekends if I'm lucky!"
    He said before mumbling some obscenities under his breath.
    VEGanam.png
    Also, Rob is still a teenager so Lemmy helped him with his homework.
    wu8t9uZ.png
    Now Lemmy has a friend to watch him troll people on the internet.
    qx9oQAQ.png
    Even if his friend is too scared of the computer.
    4uaEoNT.png
    Lemmy: "Alright Apollo, gotta go break some people's legs. Don't tear the house apart."
    toZM9FL.png
    Meanwhile here's some majesticness.
    HSmCZ4z.png
    Pretty sure Lemmy should take the harness off him before brushing him but.....eh who cares.
    FsfD2Vj.png
    Meanwhile now that both Nikita and Rob are young adults they got new traits. Rob got the good trait while that sweet girl Nikita....got the evil trait. Needless to say they broke up. Meanwhile she's been eyeing up Rob's older brother who has mob connections, and Lemmy however is just glad a woman will talk to him right now.
    PhPoKrK.png
    So now Lemmy and Nikita are officially partners in crime.
    D4IvaFj.png
    Man is she evil.
    VGaLz6M.png
    Meanwhile the two went upstairs to find out Rob and Saanvi were partying. Well might as well join in.
    Forckgw.png
    Lemmy was getting pretty self conscious after seeing Rob's dance moves and challenged him to a dance off.
    AskLUjP.png
    Lemmy: "Let's see you beat, THIS!"
    xridG14.png
    jMBLP39.png
    Lemmy: "Curses, you have beaten me once again."
    ThOwWwF.png
    And since Lemmy is a minor crime lord now, he has to go from being mischievous for a promotion, to full on evil! So he picked a fight with this random guy.
    SCsnoli.png
    Lemmy: "You wanna mess with a newly single, future crime boss bro?!"
    vYDH68n.png
    Lemmy: "Let me show you why they call me the leg snapper!"
    ExWsHXp.png
    Man: "Ah my leg!"
    nid2lzj.png
    After that Lemmy had to run. His ghost Great-Great-Great Grandmother just showed up. They no longer count as family members so she could probably flirt with him and after what happened to Lemmy's dad many moons ago with this same ghost (why did she have to be so flirty all the time?!) I didn't want to risk it.
    cTSpI55.png
    That's when I had to grab a screenshot of the family tree just to see truly how long ago Lemmy's Great-Great-Great Grandmother Yesenia was around. Needless to say, man she old.
    t4YXGQa.jpg
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    I dont have screenshot, but I almost killed one of my sims with laughter....yeah, had to research playful emotion for the gig hes got (hes and actor), he went to hysterical, and after like two funny interactions with the butler....I get the notifaction hes dying...I excited with out saving to save him
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Coraline Bannister's career is getting even better. She now lives in a mansion instead of the shoe box she lived in before. She is also encountering the paparazzi and enjoys posing for the photos. Unfortunately, not all is good in that she can't get along with her deadbeat mooch brother Sigmund and is still unable to get him to leave.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Advarius is now a one star, thanks in part to the tunes he's been throwing out, and he's even contemplating quitting his job as a musician. Laura Furystrykar has entered into the spotlight, as a writer. Chloe Furystrykar's been practicing her singing and piano playing.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim now has one star! She now just got her first TV star roll! She is now a guest Star after she completed her first TV Show!
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    k sorry ziggy

bckHGzr.png
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    Haha @wavves! The game obviously knows the kitty is a part of the family. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Everyone, meet Zara. She is a logically minded young woman, just starting her journey into adulthood. She has always been bookish, and while quite popular, she has never had time for things like boys or parties. There is no time for such things in her life, what with her dedication to science; and of course her family's kitty cats.BQk9oi1.jpg
    The day has arrived for her to fulfill her lifelong dream of becoming a renowned and respected scientist. The day she has been dreaming of since she was a little girl staring up at her many science posters while drifting off to sleep.
    u3N5ewF.jpg
    Ahhhhhh. But who is this? A dashing fellow scientist.
    Perhaps she does have time to chat a while. In the name of science, of course.
    xzMj6Og.jpg
    A few days into her new career, and after much fraternizing with her new co-worker, Dante, alas through "harmless analysis" of his DNA, she discovers her very first crush is both evil and non committal. Sigh, why do the good girls always fall for bad boys.
    And so after work that night she confides to her mother in a late night heart to heart that she may be falling for one of her co workers. Since tomorrow is "TV season premiere night" her mother suggests he invite Dante over to watch with the family; and so that her mother can take stock of this new suitor.
    HvmoMwu.jpg
    Of course he looks gorgeous outside of his work clothes as well.. gurl this townie doesn't even dress like he doesn't own a mirror! And of course he is his usual charming and friendly self, quickly winning over Zaras mother when he consoled her and joined her in morning one of their recently deceased beloved cats.
    Pm8hJQK.jpg
    Her mother decides that while Dante may have some undesirable traits, hes seems like a good fit for Zara. And so she encourages him to make a move.. This of course results in an resounding "Yes!" From Zara. And they quickly become lovebirds.
    ( as a bonus, when they moved them in together and I merged their households, I discovered that Mr. Dante has a cat. I think these two are ment to be. Non-commital trait or not)
  • Options
    wavves wrote: »
    k sorry ziggy

bckHGzr.png

I like how responsible & protective the cat is for that kid breaking curfew.
  • Options
    k sorry ziggy

bckHGzr.png

At least Ziggy isn't asking people out on dates...
  • Options
    LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    Looks like Nina Caliente was overwhelmed from witnessing such a beautiful moment

SmqSSMF.png?1
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Well, before someone else snatched it up, after the last member of Brooklyn's family died, Fuller McAdams moved into his grandmother's childhood home and also fell for a sim named Raelynn Delgato. I think she may be a descendant of Evie Delgato's brother. Not sure as both Rae's parents were culled in her family tree.

Edit: Here's a CAS pic of Rae. Is it creepy that they look similar, though they're not technically related?
    31037290707_1a1e79bd55_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    @lovesstorms Don't worry he'll see his son....every now and then. Tis how custody works.

Well after having his engagement called off by his Ex-Fiance, let's see how poor ol' Lemmy is doing.
    dezqNXe.png
    Not good, since she has taken little Duncan with her for the time being at least Lemmy still has his dog.
    3HF3XCE.png
    Oh great, the time when Lemmy could use some support from his puppy, Apollo is having a lazy day.
    igHEbPI.png
    Even mother nature is laughing at Lemmy today.
    MzEa4en.png
    That day Lemmy's siblings came to visit him.
    52svEzR.png
    Never seen this but now Lemmy and Rob have cool new bro handshakes. Not as epic as Arnold Schwarzenegger and Carl Weathers at the beginning of Predator but still pretty cool.
    yF98e4E.png
    What's happening to adorable little pupper?
    fx2dmf6.png
    He's no longer adorable little pupper, he is now big majestic doggo!
    oC0uDGI.png
    Suddenly Lemmy is feeling much better.
    eNGibgv.png
    Saanvi: "Our work here is done."
    Rob: "But we didn't do anything."
    zcnwgzi.png
    Then Saanvi rubbed some salt in Lemmy's open wounds by bragging about her children.
    5mQELFb.png
    Lemmy: "Wow neat, maybe some day I'll see my kid on the weekends if I'm lucky!"
    He said before mumbling some obscenities under his breath.
    VEGanam.png
    Also, Rob is still a teenager so Lemmy helped him with his homework.
    wu8t9uZ.png
    Now Lemmy has a friend to watch him troll people on the internet.
    qx9oQAQ.png
    Even if his friend is too scared of the computer.
    4uaEoNT.png
    Lemmy: "Alright Apollo, gotta go break some people's legs. Don't tear the house apart."
    toZM9FL.png
    Meanwhile here's some majesticness.
    HSmCZ4z.png
    Pretty sure Lemmy should take the harness off him before brushing him but.....eh who cares.
    FsfD2Vj.png
    Meanwhile now that both Nikita and Rob are young adults they got new traits. Rob got the good trait while that sweet girl Nikita....got the evil trait. Needless to say they broke up. Meanwhile she's been eyeing up Rob's older brother who has mob connections, and Lemmy however is just glad a woman will talk to him right now.
    PhPoKrK.png
    So now Lemmy and Nikita are officially partners in crime.
    D4IvaFj.png
    Man is she evil.
    VGaLz6M.png
    Meanwhile the two went upstairs to find out Rob and Saanvi were partying. Well might as well join in.
    Forckgw.png
    Lemmy was getting pretty self conscious after seeing Rob's dance moves and challenged him to a dance off.
    AskLUjP.png
    Lemmy: "Let's see you beat, THIS!"
    xridG14.png
    jMBLP39.png
    Lemmy: "Curses, you have beaten me once again."
    ThOwWwF.png
    And since Lemmy is a minor crime lord now, he has to go from being mischievous for a promotion, to full on evil! So he picked a fight with this random guy.
    SCsnoli.png
    Lemmy: "You wanna mess with a newly single, future crime boss bro?!"
    vYDH68n.png
    Lemmy: "Let me show you why they call me the leg snapper!"
    ExWsHXp.png
    Man: "Ah my leg!"
    nid2lzj.png
    After that Lemmy had to run. His ghost Great-Great-Great Grandmother just showed up. They no longer count as family members so she could probably flirt with him and after what happened to Lemmy's dad many moons ago with this same ghost (why did she have to be so flirty all the time?!) I didn't want to risk it.
    cTSpI55.png
    That's when I had to grab a screenshot of the family tree just to see truly how long ago Lemmy's Great-Great-Great Grandmother Yesenia was around. Needless to say, man she old.
    t4YXGQa.jpg

Wow! How many generations are there in all?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    jpgfrZF.jpg

Saura now has two sets of twins! I caught this cute autonomous hug between the older pair. Didn't realise the walls were down though, boo. Still a cute scene. I'm trying for the "Have ten babies in a single generation" point in the Legacy challenge. Four down...

lgYUYx0.jpg
  • Options
    FiresinopaFiresinopa Posts: 32 Member
    jpgfrZF.jpg

Saura now has two sets of twins! I caught this cute autonomous hug between the older pair. Didn't realise the walls were down though, boo. Still a cute scene. I'm trying for the "Have ten babies in a single generation" point in the Legacy challenge. Four down...

Dang it! I am so jealous!! I always wanted twins..lol
  • Options
    Today Adelicia felt like adopting a doggy. Meet Tammy.
    ndvihQO.png

Lucas took her out on a walk.
    NyNGXa3.png
  • Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    edited November 2018
    I've been having so much fun playing the new Get Famous features! :)

This is Marlie, fangirling over several celebrities:
    C9eaEen.jpg
    vrlMXHK.jpg
    PXYyGYZ.jpg

Getting ready for gigs:
    2BdxY86.jpg
    bhaUwI1.jpg
    vArp92J.jpg
    (Tbh I thought that was hair was kind of cute but she didn't agree, clearly)

Falling in love with Sergio Romeo, her now husband (well, her first husband... hint, hint):
    C3lVIZf.jpg
    uq6HrNa.jpg
    gIgLujB.jpg
    eSpIVL9.jpg
    Fpp86N2.jpg
    vqcEL0L.jpg
    FCsgJMF.jpg

WORKIN' HARD:
    OWZjI8O.jpg
    uWqtuL6.jpg
    bAUGdPo.jpg

Get Famous has been so fun. I have to stop myself from staying up all night like I'm 13 again :D

But one last pic of my sweet lovebirds :)<3
    MCCSITm.jpg
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    @HillyBeth Well considering that Sim at the top of the tree, Yesenia married Half Alien Malcolm Landgraab IV, that means there's four more generations before her.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    So Christmas finally arrived. Two things happened during the wait. One, Benjamin Furystrykar decided to turn into a picky eater and two, Chloe Furystrykar decided to turn into a bear...and that meant Advarius Furystrykar had to take a photo in his bear costume with Laura.
    11-21-18_10-44-16%25C2%25A0AM.png

Everyone was happy when Advarius got out the Christmas Ham. Laura's sisters had moved in, Hannah and Lucy Divine. And yes, other things relating to the holiday happened. Everyone got presents from each other and from Father Winter.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Today Adelicia hung out with the children and took Tammy to the clinic.
    Reading to Ray
    ffZK6j4.png

Playing dolls with Layla
    6uK2KJW.png

At the Vet clinic with Tammy
    fcaMqsA.png
  • Options
    k sorry ziggy

bckHGzr.png

At least Ziggy isn't asking people out on dates...

If that starts happening, they will have to be at cat friendly cat hangouts.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 971 Member
    I was puzzled as to why I had 20+ stills in my screenshots folder, consisting of five shots of one sim, or one house, or whatever. Then I remembered the Style Maker career and its photograph skill, and I've been having my Sim dutifully take pictures to increase it. Very tedious since I have to chose the subject every time, and they don't just practice it and leave me to control other people.

In my original Sims 4 household, Friends and Strangers, a heir "rivalry" developed when my torchholder died and their successor was just a bump in their wife's stomach. Their sister assumed SHE was the effective torchholder, and refused to leave the legacy house. Well, she -- Shannon -- gave birth to a daughter named Trinity, who just had a son named Caspian. Meanwhile, the bump became a baby named Sunny, who had a boy and girl named Ducky and Dawn. Ducky is now a YA with two agreeable romantic partners, and Dawn is a teenager. Right now the house is full, so I don't know where I'm going to go from here: I've got a ghost who's been living in the house since gen 4, as well as another spare-to-the-heir to refused to live and who has effected a coup by (1) having their own son knock up Trinity, and (2) marrying Sunny, so that BOTH sides of the rivalry are theirs.
  • Options
    MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    Firesinopa wrote: »
    jpgfrZF.jpg

Dang it! I am so jealous!! I always wanted twins..lol

Fertile Trait + On A Ley Line House trait + Fertility Massage oughta do it! I have twins and triplets constantly, it’s kinda exhausting haha
    lgYUYx0.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top