Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @RedDestiny92 it did look pretty! And snow with terrain tools is even cooler (no pun intended)
    KB5GbVG.png

What is that little doggie wearing?! :D

Pet clothes xD I only adopted her because she was already wearing it, really made her stand out lol :D
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    @RedDestiny92 it did look pretty! And snow with terrain tools is even cooler (no pun intended)
    KB5GbVG.png

Pet clothes xD I only adopted her because she was already wearing it, really made her stand out lol :D

I really must explore create-a-pet more!
  • Options
    If your favourite celebrity refuses to give you an autograph (yes, I'm talking about you, Judith Ward...), get your revenge by drawing a poop on their Celebrity Tile >:)

DUJBjdi.png
  • Options
    KB5GbVG.png

I really must explore create-a-pet more!

Might have come with the dreaded MFPS :# (I got it for dirt cheap, and I must admit that I use the furniture a whooole 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lot lol).
  • Options
    Skating rink detected!! I'm also really happy they included some more of these stalls and that in DSV they're actually open at night instead of during the day! :D

2hCjKhI.png
    C4g91yT.png
    J7PzAWI.png
  • Options
    Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Attempt introduction failed lol

lxbTIdD.jpg

Judith let her have an autograph

gnfK2lX.jpg

y0NLNQj.jpg

LpGdXQg.jpg

Iu0JzPu.png

new sleepwear

19hY07J.png
  • Options
    I'm loving Get Famous, but, wow, there are SO many typos in the notifications - doesn't anyone proofread these things?! This is just one example, but I've seen others:

OYb9KTU.png

"Buby"? "Everyone place a peace officer"??! (which I'm assuming should be "Everyone plays a police officer") "Its essential..."! :s

@SimGuruGraham, @SimGuruNick
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited November 2018
    Guys, does anyone know why the view from Chateau Peak (the Pinnacles) in Del Sol Valley looks like that in my game? Does it have to do with my graphics card or could it be a glitch? Thank you very much and I'm sorry if it's not the right place; I didn't know who else to ask. Happy Simming!

2yvp6pf.jpg
  • Options
    I'm loving Get Famous, but, wow, there are SO many typos in the notifications - doesn't anyone proofread these things?! This is just one example, but I've seen others:

OYb9KTU.png

"Buby"? "Everyone place a peace officer"??! (which I'm assuming should be "Everyone plays a police officer") "Its essential..."! :s

@SimGuruGraham, @SimGuruNick

I agree with this 100%, the amount of typos is definitely noticable.
  • Options
    Guys, does anyone know why the view from Chateau Peak (the Pinnacles) in Del Sol Valley looks like that in my game? Does it have to do with my graphics card or could it be a glitch? Thank you very much and I'm sorry if it's not the right place; I didn't know who else to ask. Happy Simming!

2yvp6pf.jpg

What graphics card do you have? Weird :/
  • Options
    I've got an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530/4570 (M92) and 8GB RAM. It's slighly less powerful than the HD 5650, which I had before (it got fried due to gaming and I had to replace it). I think it must be due to the graphics card... Such a pain.
  • Options
    I've got an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530/4570 (M92) and 8GB RAM. It's slighly less powerful than the HD 5650, which I had before (it got fried due to gaming and I had to replace it). I think it must be due to the graphics card... Such a pain.

Yeah I fear so too :( what graphics settings do you use in game? Maybe you could try turning them down, though not sure it would really help :/
  • Options

Yeah I fear so too :( what graphics settings do you use in game? Maybe you could try turning them down, though not sure it would really help :/

I tested it, but it was all the same... Ugh, I need a gaming PC but can't afford it at the monent. Gaming is an expensive hobby for sure. :'(
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Is anyone who's already got the EP experiencing the ageing while in CAS bug?

If you have aging off does this bug effect you?

I always play with aging off. That way my toddlers reach their goals before changing to kids. This is kind of a fun EP. I think my sim will be a famous writer and her daughter will be an actress or famous influencer. My adult sim has the aspiration of wanting a famous and successful lineage.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member

If you have aging off does this bug effect you?

Apparently, people who play with aging off are also experiencing it...

Oh my! Aging stays off on my games but haven't had that issue yet. Hope they fix this soon.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    On twitter @luthienrising said to save before going to CAS. I haven’t been able to download or play yet but whats exactly going on? I wanted to check out CAS first chance I get

If you spend any time in CAS - even just a minute - there's a good chance that when you exit, some or all of your Sims will have aged, and not just by a day or so but by as much as half their age span.

My Sims have been aging down when I spend time in CAS -- one aged down all the way back to the beginning of the current age stage. Would be nice in Real Life but in the Sims not so much. 🙄
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited November 2018

I tested it, but it was all the same... Ugh, I need a gaming PC but can't afford it at the monent. Gaming is an expensive hobby for sure. :'(

It sure is expensive yes :/ And I know how hard it can be to have to wait for stuff like this :D Still, it's better to wait a bit longer and do it right, as a well-built PC can keep up for quite some time with slight tweaks every couple of years.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited November 2018
    I decided the downtown district needed a restaurant so I did my best to recreate the Boulevard of Broken dreams iconic restaurant in the painting.

eu4K64Y.png

OCWLfpG.png

Edit: Since it's a fairly large lot, I took the liberty of addnig a mini museum in the other half so tourists can have a look around while waiting for their dinner.

ZQrbneN.png
  • Options
    Frederik continues his road to fame and is really coming into his own as an actor. Also, I didn't know blind dates were a thing now :D He was sent on one and it was absolutely terrible. He performed a scene for her and she just seemed really annoyed and rude. So he ended the date early and she asked never to call her again (girl, he didn't even call you the first time! :D)

w8zdk99.png
    U4kQoT3.png
    N0Tx9D5.png
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Starlight Accolades! I really enjoyed it.

Dirk Dreamer looked livid when Judith picked up an award :lol:

2rwb4pg.png

Luke won an award for his song 'Today I Cut My Hair' :smiley:

35kokuo.png

He's a 3 star celebrity now, and he can't go ANYWHERE without fans harassing him. :lol:

2uz8evp.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

2yvp6pf.jpg

That definitely looks like a graphics issue. Either that, or they are hinting at an apocalyptic pack with major flooding ( lol jk)
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited November 2018
    Malik Silva is a silver screen icon. He can do musicals...

45219235134_4537f2d61d_o.png

31004547237_90dc08d74b_o.png

45219234444_f1563d0ae8_o.png

31004546447_c82d9f10be_o.png

Sci-Fi...

45219233804_a4a712d2c2_o.png

45894103672_264421cb5b_o.png

Pirate movies...

45219233104_ebb92ce8e1_o.png

32072376118_fcb3e1cb85_o.png

And dying as a pirate...

32072375878_6f4797baec_o.png

Knight movies...

44127005440_a4172e4ab2_o.png

45219231724_c1eb6de866_o.png

32072375308_7fcc2f2f36_o.png

And dying as a Knight...

44127004790_66f409030b_o.png

44127004550_ebcc58a2ba_o.png

Apocalypse movies...

32072374368_6d76d23b63_o.png

45894099822_cee9271167_o.png

And dying in- well, you get the picture. He's good at death scenes. :astonished:

45894099012_022de327d8_o.png

That's what earned him his Star...

44127002420_04027f2984_o.png

32072371748_b2fdcc7933_o.png

His fans...

32072371218_783217f3d2_o.png

32072370548_e99efe9575_o.png

45943355921_7317e1f4c3_o.png

His fame...

45943355391_ceb7eda10c_o.png

44126999100_fb5281796b_o.png

32072369048_e12a94c4b4_o.png

And his awards.

45894094362_a347b57662_o.png

45031207295_3a1382eaae_o.png

There are disadvantages to all of that fame, though. :sunglasses:

31004535537_df6029e40e_o.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited November 2018
    @SimTrippy ohh the snow does look good with the terrain raised, I love the party scene It's looks fun, I haven't done much acting yet funny enough but I will soon.
    @loubyloulou Funny I never noticed the typos I must have been out of it when I got mine, funny enough I remember Judith being denied when she tried to give a costar her autograph.
    @Sofmc9 I love your sims :)
    kIlGdHm.png
    Octavia is so frustrated she needs a drink....also as you can see she had triplets I haven't had them in a while, Jessie, Sophie, and Clint I age up my babies normally and left them however they were dressed this time.

On days where everything seemed to be going wrong, like being stuck with a cheater knowing how stuck in your ways you may be, losing your house to newcomers...heh and being unable to get a decent juice, in any form in at least she has her carreer. She had the option to sell movie rights to her book and with that became a global celebrity it pushed her right over the edge.

Orange lets the nanny know who is really in charge and part of living the high life is using the pool on your roof and ordering catering when what the nanny makes isn't good enough. I didn't know kids could hire a caterer. Oh I also dipped into the money vault looks so tempting, imagine if get to work jobs got the vet treatment one placement of the police station and npc burglars could have a field day. I will say their house as a part where it really flings up the camera I may have to stay low and avoid rotating playing here.

Anyways...Octavia gives Thorne the business she won't be a doormat but he'll wish she was after being pushed to crawl for forgiveness that wasn't there. She may hate him but letting him out of raising their four kids, no that's not going to work for her but he will be sleeping in the yard, satisfied with the set up and her juice, finally, she can enjoy her promotion.

Rotating, I had Judith invite her her costars and the director I thought they were just regular people as they didn't have tags in their names but in the relationship panel I saw who they were. She got an atrocious rep after letting her co star hug her and then going off on her for not sharing the same political views or something ...lol. She immediately bribed the director for friendship, yah that's what the option said, when she finally got those useless people, by her standards, out of her house she could enjoy the chocolate fountain on her own.
    EgcfClE.png
    I7KbTnT.png
    "Just so we're clear you're here for my siblings if I see you doing a good job I'll tell my mom, if I don't I'll tell my dad and he can be real cheap when he wants to be. Understand?"

"Uh..."

"Simple question."

This kid...

"Yes sir."

"Oh good start, now out of my way I like relax after I do my homework."
    F1h83RJ.png
    ORx8QAW.png
    t9pTkUX.png
    HwsQU3k.png
    "You know I love you more than we have stars in the sky."

"Oh Thorne your lines work on all women....."
    SyRyRd1.png
    He almost smirked.

"But not me, you sorry sack of llama waste, how dare you fling that old crone in my face! In case you need a refresher I was faithful all our kids are yours."

"Baby I..."
    vLSIWvr.png
    "Don't baby me it gets old, at least before I only had to worry about you not making time for Orange, now all I hear is the sound of a man losing everything he owns for crossing the wrong woman. I'm not a doormat."

"But Octavia it was just stress." he was falling fast.

"Funny, when I got stressed I went to the spa, look you know my dad never liked you when we moved and he set up my prenup for me, which one of us brought in more? What would your child support do to what's left?" as the law states you don't always need a witness for the ceremony but someone in charge of those papers is recommended.

"Don't, I'll do anything!"

"The only reason you even have a place to stay is because if you can't be a man for me, you'll be one for our kids."

"I will..."

"And you can start by showing Orange how to put up a tent, my bed has no place for you tonight."

He'd played a bad boy, just in life in general well enough that people still loved him while loving to hate him when it suited them but in reality he was spineless and Octavia took advantage of that, next time he'll use his head. Starting with doing whatever she wished because he knew it wasn't all talk he didn't always go to work he coasted days, months without it she easily rose above being the chosen workaholic she could go after as much child support as she wanted.
    YFu7fGV.png
    "Yeah..."
    nO9nsLc.png

a0ABeYR.png
    l8hUQS5.png
    CRijXQ8.png
    ZLNIN7L.png
    And I just like the face she made.
    'you think I'm crazy....I'll show you crazy.'
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member

2yvp6pf.jpg
    I might be wrong, but I think @catloverplayer has the same or a similar problem.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    edited November 2018
    fullspiral wrote: »
    OCWLfpG.png
    I have a huge poster of the painting hanging right in front of me, and I definitely see the resemblance. :smiley:
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif