Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    hadklax wrote: »
    dsef wrote: »
    WOOO FINALLY DOWNLOADING!!! And just before I possibly loose conciousness from my undiagnosed condion (I'm a medical mystery atm)

I think it's a bad case of DLC Deficiency. Very common amongst simmers. Haha

I have to lie down on a flat surface or floor and keep my knees or legs above my heart, I've had two ECG's this month and both came back normal
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    WOOO FINALLY DOWNLOADING!!! And just before I possibly loose conciousness from my undiagnosed condion (I'm a medical mystery atm)

I have to lie down on a flat surface or floor and keep my knees or legs above my heart, I've had two ECG's this month and both came back normal

Well, all jokes aside, I hope whatever it is gets sorted and you feel better soon :)
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member

Well, all jokes aside, I hope whatever it is gets sorted and you feel better soon :)

Even my snakes worrying, she's trying to come out for a third time tonight :D
  • Options
    Happy simming all :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2018
    5 hrs 21 minutes!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I ended up falling asleep... and something woke me at 20 past midnight... must of been a sim spirit :D

I'm downloading now! YAY! Hope the next few hours passes quickly for you USA guys and gals x
  • Options
    Well I managed about an hour or so after download etc. Not bad. I won't pass too much judgement just yet but the jury is definitely still out. I can see some definite potential there and look forward to exploring reputation, the careers and fame aspects but there are a few bits and pieces Ive looked at and felt a little unsure on. The community lots are going to need an overhaul but I'll stop there and let you guys decide.

Hope you all have a fun time exploring the game in the Americas when it arrives. :)
  • Options
    LeahBessLeahBess Posts: 10 New Member
    [quote="elanorbreton;c-16833457"]I ended up falling asleep... and something woke me at 20 past midnight... must of been a sim spirit :D

I'm downloading now! YAY! Hope the next few hours passes quickly for you USA guys and gals x[/quote]

I’m jealous ASF lmao. I’m so excitttedddd it’s only like 7:30 where I am 😭😭😭
  • Options
    sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    I just bought it today. One thing that I love is the midnight/local time zones release times. I only have a shirt time to wait! I can't wait to check it out and explore -- and nights are when I get the time to relax and play, while my son is sleeping. I hope they do midnight releases from now on!
  • Options
    pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    i think I might get it tonight rather than waiting to next week. as I'm watching the videos on youtube I am wanting it more and more
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    This is going to be the longest 90 minutes of my life. I might have said the same thing when we waited for Seasons.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    I just bought it today. One thing that I love is the midnight/local time zones release times. I only have a shirt time to wait! I can't wait to check it out and explore -- and nights are when I get the time to relax and play, while my son is sleeping. I hope they do midnight releases from now on!

Only expansion packs release at midnight.
  • Options
    Thank you! I didn't know any of them released at midnight before today.. LOL..
  • Options
    45 minutes!!!!
  • Options
    YAY! I am excited. I have time to explore it for awhile while the baby is in bed for the night. Whoohoo!!
  • Options
    25 minutes!!!!
  • Options
    I just started a fresh few cups of coffee brewing! Cold night, heat on, fireplace going, fresh coffee, a quiet house and this new game! This is going to be a great night!
  • Options
    14 minutes!!!!
  • Options
    7 mintes!!!!
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    I wanted to keep get famous a surprise, as much as i could. And here I am, 6 minutes away!!
    Yayay!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm so ready!! Origin is loaded and ready to go!!
  • Options
    Now available!!!!

Mine just started downloading!!!!
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    So excited, it's now installing:)
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    The downloading has begun!
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee