The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

November Patch: Your Thoughts (Patch Notes Now Available)

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited November 2018
    Lmao First person looks scary in my sim
    puLQUeq.jpgmhSywDp.jpg
    I wasn't able to exit unless I presed the "Esc" button89qD4MR.jpg
    I gave me lot a very small terrain alteration and I love the simplicity of itY9M4zZv.jpg
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Oh boy more cas items tied to one career! I wanted fingerless gloves for my sims, but no, you need to be a stylist to unlock them. Why don’t we have a cheat to unlock cas parts yet? I am so tired of “oh sorry, that hat is locked unless you mod or earn it with that exact household” thing they keep doing. If we can use cheats to unlock the build items (which actually have special effects) why is a cas version so hard?
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    A new jacket has been added to base game! Comes in 9 swatches:
    6ki8abW.jpg

OH!! Love that jacket.
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Terrain tools are not easy to use...for me at least. Guess I'm gonna be taking a lot of time practicing!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    Oh boy more cas items tied to one career! I wanted fingerless gloves for my sims, but no, you need to be a stylist to unlock them. Why don’t we have a cheat to unlock cas parts yet? I am so tired of “oh sorry, that hat is locked unless you mod or earn it with that exact household” thing they keep doing. If we can use cheats to unlock the build items (which actually have special effects) why is a cas version so hard?

hmmm Yeah I agree. How are you suppose to set the trend if non stylist cannot wear the items? Am I missing something? Guess I have to wait for a mod sheesh.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    No more vampire break-in's. I'm so happy about this!!
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited November 2018
    We already knew this was coming, but I'm so glad they switched the gallery back to show newest uploads first. There was really no point for me anymore to upload sims during that time. I don't strive to be one of those simmers that get thousands of downloads, but I will admit it makes me happy when a few players enjoy my sims in their game like I do. :smile:
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Very happy for a lot of these fixes, but where is the fix for leaf piles theyve been promising us?

Ugh
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I'm glad they fixed the stuck aging up bug. I fell victim to it once and lost about an hour's worth of gameplay.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    Graham had said on Twitter he was having a hard time writing the patch notes; I'd say he did a pretty good job, quite humorous at times.

Seems like they fixed a lot of bugs this time, so glad the green lighting on those lots in Willow Creek are fixed, I hated the way they looked so much!
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    So many bug fixes!
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    keekee53 wrote: »

hmmm Yeah I agree. How are you suppose to set the trend if non stylist cannot wear the items? Am I missing something? Guess I have to wait for a mod sheesh.

And considering that hat, the gloves probably only unlock at level 10 of one of the beanches!
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    What type of dog is that in your profile pic, @Kelleygirl ?
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I really hope that Outdoor retreat fire fix means sims can now kneel on the ground to grill food again, even though that's not what it said.

My sims living outdoor are starving, please Maxis.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Can anyone find the 2 new jeans? I can't see them anywhere. :(
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    They’re career unlocks.
  • Options
    Angela80Angela80 Posts: 1 New Member
    Will this let you do module stairs or landings?
  • Options
    Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    my game can't start after the new update...
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    They’re career unlocks.

Whut? That's no fun....
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    "The Match Hair option in Create a Sim will now correctly match eyebrows to the Sim’s hair color for children and toddlers."

I love this patch!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited November 2018
    They’re career unlocks.

Whut? That's no fun....

Itd be fine if we had a cheat to unlock cas items like we do for build and buy.

I know for a FACT theres one in sims 2, pretty sure there is for sims 3 as well, maybe someone can correct me.

Should be a thing by now.

There are many types of player and not everyone cares about a grind fest to unlock clothes and items.

I wanted to make a police officer esque character for my story, not even to play her. I just like to make sims to help me visualize irl and I couldn't because i didn't have any police clothes unlockedm
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    They’re career unlocks.

Whut? That's no fun....

Agreed. It looks like the necklaces, hat, and possibly heels are also unlocks.
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Pretty packed patch, but I still want a chance of when a customer visits a food store, like a bakery, they will be hungry so tables won't be entirely useless.
  • Options
    They’re career unlocks.

Whut? That's no fun....

Itd be fine if we had a cheat to unlock cas items like we do for build and buy.

I know for a FACT theres one in sims 2, pretty sure there is for sims 3 as well, maybe someone can correct me.

Should be a thing by now.

There was one in the sim 3.