Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    On the 7th day of waiting, Get Famous promised me:
    7 sharks a-biting
    6 paparazzi
    5 golden thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones
    and a big vault full of money!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    I'm so excited even though I won't be getting it till Christmas!!! I'm also super excited for that free update. When does that come out again?

Update Tuesday and GF Friday.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,238 Member
    I'm so excited even though I won't be getting it till Christmas!!! I'm also super excited for that free update. When does that come out again?

On Tuesday....I think

Yes, on Tuesday.
    image.png
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    I can't wait, not long to go now
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    7 sharks a-biting
    6 paparazzi
    5 golden thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones

Umm.. Christmas is not here until December 25th
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    @Bubbz3388 MVWdeZT is thinking outside of the box and using the 12 days of Christmas song to countdown to the release of the GF pack. Personally, I'm really loving the song. :)

We got our first snow of the season yesterday, so I'm kinda in the Christmas mood now. Just gotta get that "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" song outta my head. Out I say! Out!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @Bubbz3388 MVWdeZT is thinking outside of the box and using the 12 days of Christmas song to countdown to the release of the GF pack. Personally, I'm really loving the song. :)

We got our first snow of the season yesterday, so I'm kinda in the Christmas mood now. Just gotta get that "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" song outta my head. Out I say! Out!

when you think about it that song is kind of mean. grandma gets run over by reindeers right before christmas.lol.

but it brings back a sim memory. someone i know from the forums had this thread the 12 days of christmas. and another forum friend posted all she wanted for christmas was 2 front teeth. she and i are both in the us the thread starter was in another country. was unfamillar with the song and got really scared. it was then that i realized we have some weird christmas songs. grandma got run over by a reindeer. all i want for christmas is my two front teeth and the funniest i want a hippopotmus for christmas.
  • Options
    7 sharks a-biting
    6 paparazzi
    5 golden thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones

Ha Ha I love the sharks a biting.
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    7 sharks a-biting
    6 paparazzi
    5 golden thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones

SiriusXM put up their Christmas Music Channels Nov 1st so it's officially the Christmas Season.
  • Options
    7 sharks a-biting
    6 paparazzi
    5 golden thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones

SiriusXM put up their Christmas Music Channels Nov 1st so it's officially the Christmas Season.

one of the radio stations here started playing chistmas music yesterday at 5.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member

when you think about it that song is kind of mean. grandma gets run over by reindeers right before christmas.lol.

but it brings back a sim memory. someone i know from the forums had this thread the 12 days of christmas. and another forum friend posted all she wanted for christmas was 2 front teeth. she and i are both in the us the thread starter was in another country. was unfamillar with the song and got really scared. it was then that i realized we have some weird christmas songs. grandma got run over by a reindeer. all i want for christmas is my two front teeth and the funniest i want a hippopotmus for christmas.

This is BY FAR my favourite American Christmas song :D We don't play it in the UK, more's the pity!
  • Options

This is BY FAR my favourite American Christmas song :D We don't play it in the UK, more's the pity!

i like it too. but i'm always like i f i get a hippo where would i put it?
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    here guys :)
    Gayla Peevey - I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
    https://youtu.be/OjPm0o04lGE
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    here guys :)
    Gayla Peevey - I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
    https://youtu.be/OjPm0o04lGE

she actually did get a hippo for christmas. i just read wiki. its kind of sad though she donated it to the zoo who got donations to get it for her and it died on the way to the disney animal kingdom or whatever its called. heart attack. before today i didn't know animals could have those.
  • Options
    @comicsforlife Thanks for sharing the song. It's been a long time since I've listened to that song. I always envision Santa bringing the hippo into the house through the front door whenever I hear it lol. :)
  • Options
    I have GF preordered so it will start automatically downloading Thursday Night at Midnight once I load up Origin.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer Thursday night will be here soon! Even though I don't plan on buying GF, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the pack and from other simmers as well once you've had a chance to play it.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Can't wait to move the Goths in gave them a make over I think they belong in Starlight Boulevard I'll see if I change my mind.
    I wanted Landgraabs to became famous but then I realized they are already all dead for a long time in my current game, lol.

Start a new save with them.

Or save a copy from the new game, then add them to the current save. Or download them from the gallery. Or if their ghosts are still in the world, bring them back to life. :)
  • Options
    @catloverplayer Thursday night will be here soon! Even though I don't plan on buying GF, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the pack and from other simmers as well once you've had a chance to play it.

The game changers will get Early Access Wendesday so we ll see a lot of opinions on what they think about it starting then.
  • Options
    Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    still cant wait to take the Drone in the jungle with my Self employed archeologist sim.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I stopped playing my one save because I really want to get the heir famous and he's already a teen. I miss it so much. Maybe I'll go back to it tonight and turn aging off or set it to long so I can enjoy them again.
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    7 sharks a-biting
    6 paparazzi
    5 golden thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones

our christmas adverts start in october, the UK is pretty weird like that, I saw one house already with christmas decorations up before halloween and was seriously confused by it.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited November 2018
    dsef wrote: »
    7 sharks a-biting
    6 paparazzi
    5 golden thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones

our christmas adverts start in october, the UK is pretty weird like that, I saw one house already with christmas decorations up before halloween and was seriously confused by it.

Some shops starting selling Christmas stuff in September in the UK. Easter stuff will probably be out on Boxing Day knowing this country. :#

Haven't seen any Christmas decorations here, ours go up on 1st December.