Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    since i already know what everyones doing next friday whats the first thing you plan to check out?

CAS and build/buy, then create a new Sim and move him/her to the new world. You?

my post was eaten earlier.

one of my sims can be a bit dramatic. so i want to make her a actress. shes a bit of a drama queen. when she was younger she used to beat up her brothers . her oldest brother introduced her to his best friend . who became her boyfriend . she beat him up because of the parenting pack but they have the longest marriage. they live in san myshuno so she gonna commute to the studio.
  • Options
    LeahBessLeahBess Posts: 10 New Member
    I have been itching for fame to come back into gameplay! I’ve always had a lot of fun with that aspect, this pack is right up my alley! I’m LITASFFFF for the new neighborhood, it looks so perfect! I hope there’s a decent amount of empty lots tho, I feel like a lot of times The Sims doesn’t leave us much room to build our own stuff w/o getting rid of what the gurus had already done.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    "... atrocious reputation sims can host lampooning parties..."

Oh yes, muahahaha! First order of business when the pack releases. LOL
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    @friendsfan367
    I’ve downloaded and edited the Brokes Skip and Brandi are going to be famous she will be using the new streaming stuff while he’s working on the athletic career. I made their parents that I made up names for to be fillers in their story. Skips Dad as a elder will pass away first leaving his mom with her cats. Then they will have Dustin and Beau after Skips mom is ready to be a elder. Meanwhile Brandis parents are toiling away at the gardening and culinary careers

Brandi's parents are Bob and Betty Newbie. They are the original sims from The Sims (the first in the series) and were used in the tutorial on how to play.
    Brandi wasn't born then, but we discovered that these were her parents when she made her appearance in Sims 2.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    8 Days Left!!!!
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    since i already know what everyones doing next friday whats the first thing you plan to check out?

CAS and build/buy, then create a new Sim and move him/her to the new world. You?

my post was eaten earlier.

one of my sims can be a bit dramatic. so i want to make her a actress. shes a bit of a drama queen. when she was younger she used to beat up her brothers . her oldest brother introduced her to his best friend . who became her boyfriend . she beat him up because of the parenting pack but they have the longest marriage. they live in san myshuno so she gonna commute to the studio.

I like the sound of her! Will you be posting pics?
  • Options
    KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Do we know time of the release? I'd like to know if I can download it before or after work :smiley:
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited November 2018
    Do we know time of the release? I'd like to know if I can download it before or after work :smiley:

Midnight whatever time zone you're in, I think… I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong :p
  • Options

Midnight whatever time zone you're in, I think… I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong :p

That is correct.
  • Options
    konstantinopapkonstantinopap Posts: 2 New Member
    8 days to go!
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member

That is correct.

mine hasn't always been midnight, at least when I've checked its not been there - mines usually been there around 5pm (after work)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Mine changed depending on what kind of pack it was. Expansion packs were midnight while the other packs were like 2pm EST. or something. If I'm remembering correctly.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Susim62 wrote: »
    @friendsfan367
    I’ve downloaded and edited the Brokes Skip and Brandi are going to be famous she will be using the new streaming stuff while he’s working on the athletic career. I made their parents that I made up names for to be fillers in their story. Skips Dad as a elder will pass away first leaving his mom with her cats. Then they will have Dustin and Beau after Skips mom is ready to be a elder. Meanwhile Brandis parents are toiling away at the gardening and culinary careers

Brandi's parents are Bob and Betty Newbie. They are the original sims from The Sims (the first in the series) and were used in the tutorial on how to play.
    Brandi wasn't born then, but we discovered that these were her parents when she made her appearance in Sims 2.

I got Bob right 😂 I have to change The names for brandis mom and skips dad though!

• Options
    Mine changed depending on what kind of pack it was. Expansion packs were midnight while the other packs were like 2pm EST. or something. If I'm remembering correctly.

Yep that's the way it is except it's 1pm est for other packs not 2 atleast on PC. On consoles it can be 2pm.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Yep that's the way it is except it's 1pm est for other packs not 2 atleast on PC. On consoles it can be 2pm.

I'm glad its almost here but I'm going miss having a pack to look forward to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options

Dont worry I feel as though a Gamepack might be announced in December for Early 2019. As usual I'll be doing a countdown thread on it.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Dont worry I feel as though a Gamepack might be announced in December for Early 2019. As usual I'll be doing a countdown thread on it.

yay !!!
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Ok. I couldn't remember the exact time. And yay! I was sort of thinking right. I'm not too crazy. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Surprising no pack planned for December so they could capitalize on the Christmas sales.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    edited November 2018
    Surprising no pack planned for December so they could capitalize on the Christmas sales.

I'm sure Get Famous will be on a lot of Christmas wish lists. :) Not yours of course. I know you no longer buy.

Also probably on sale at local retailers for the holiday.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

I could have sworn I heard SimGuruKate say they were teasing something in the Dec Maxis Monthly. I think it was sneak preview.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    My memory isn't so good anymore, but it does seem like they usually come out with something in December. If nothing else, maybe some folks will be able to find GF in their Christmas stocking for half price.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    On the 5th day of waiting, Get Famous promised me:
    5 Golden Thrones
    4 stars of fame
    3 French wigs
    2 flying drones
    and a big vault full of money!
  • Options
    KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member

That is correct.

mine hasn't always been midnight, at least when I've checked its not been there - mines usually been there around 5pm (after work)
    And it's midnight from 16th to 17th (Friday to Saturday) or 15th to 16th (Thursday to Friday)? And does pre-order make any difference?

EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    It becomes Friday at midnight, so Thursday night. (15th to 16th.) Pre-ordering makes no difference.