Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    The only Scene I can honestly think of is when Shayne proposed to Indigo

You can nominate that if you want to.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited November 2018
    Name of the Scene: The Tragic Death of Poirot
    Show of the Scene Was From: Are You The One?
    Season of the Show: Season 3
    Episode Link: http://aytosims3realityshowseason3.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-grande-finale.html
    Reasoning: Well, it is clear that Russell and Victoria weren't the most likeable contestants in this Season of AYTO, and it was also clear that they were an odd perfect match because all they did was fight, but it was this particular Moment that caught the attention of many Viewers. Russell's pet parrot Poirot was just flying around outside happily as always when suddenly the tragic Event accurs. A hunter, seemingly drunk, appears in the Scene, who gets confronted by Russell for his weird behaviour. When he disappeared, Victoria, who was chilling underneath a tree, went to the Scene, covered in blood, with the corpse of the parrot. The Anger of Russell which also went towards the Queen Bee turned into sadness as he mourned to the loss of his compagnion. Even Victoria, who is rather known for her manipulative spirit, Shows that he indeed has a soft spot in her after all as she feels the pain of her fellow contestant.

Name of the Scene: Shayne (finally) proposes to Indigo
    Show of the Scene Was From: The Mole
    Season of the Show: Season 7
    Episode Link: http://turnersthemole7.blogspot.com/2018/08/episode-2.html
    Reasoning: Nobody likes to be an early boot, but someone has to be. And so did it happen at the 7th Season of The Mole which is claimed as the All-Stars Season, when Shayne was announced as the second victim of the Mole in Episode 2. While the Eviction itself wasn't that shocking, it was the Moment after it that caught the eye of the contestants and the audience. When his Long-time girlfriend Indigo who he met in Season 3 tried to stop him, he then surprised her and everyone with a sweet proposal on national TV. And of Course Indigo said yes. That Moment only makes his early Eviction even more bittersweet.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    NEW WIDM HINT:

NL: Met de rug tegen de muur
    EN: With your back against the wall - meaning: being cornered, having to defend yourself
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Twiddle remember to put AYTO in the graveyard ;)

I've reserved a space for it, I'll do a proper write up for it when I get home. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Yannik's Nominations:

The Tragic Death of Poirot
    Shayne (finally) proposes to Indigo

My Nominations

Taylor's Death in the Locomotive
    All of the AYTO Season Two Episode 12
    The Scene Where Linda Tells Her Backstory
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3 Did you have sad moments in reality shows that you want to nominate?

It can stuff like a death, a medical evaculation, a tragic break-up, and many more.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Name of the Scene: Pacco's Last Moments
    Show of the Scene The Mole
    Season of the Show: Season 6
    Episode Link: http://turnersthemole6.blogspot.com/2018/06/episode-20-finale-night.html
    Reasoning: At the Grand Finale Night of the 6th Season every contestants who was previously evicted came back for a reunion...everybody except Pacco. It was announced that night that the Red Spy Pacco Khuvizayaa passed away. As if this News weren't devastating enough, there were Recordings of his last Moments. There he praised every Moment at the Mole and how much this game meant to him and that nothing will ever take this experience away from the Gamers. His last sentence was: "Because, we should never forget, to put it in your words again, Tamela: We are family now... a Mole Family....." The host V announced that a few Hours after this, he passed away in the Hospital. Not only the contestants were mourning, but also the audience where Pacco counted as one of the fan favourites.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3 Did you have sad moments in reality shows that you want to nominate?

It can stuff like a death, a medical evaculation, a tragic break-up, and many more.

I'll have to have a think about it, None really come to mind that haven't already been said.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Fun fact! I had my wisdom teeth out today! All four!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

As someone who's had a wisdom tooth removed, that's not fun :grimace:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

All 4 in one go?!? Are you crazy?? :dizzy:

I guess that's smart though since you won't have to worry about it ever again.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Turner wrote: »

Uh huh. Doing great though :)

Ready to not move for a few days...
  • Options

Doing nothing was easy for me.... It was the diet that was really frustrating. Being restricted to pretty much just apple sauce, yogurt, soup, and soft foods for days if not weeks at a time.
    And I've only had my bottoms removed, each once at a time, so at least I still had the opposite side of my mouth to eat crunchier things, but you won't be afforded that privilege. :open_mouth: So good luck and dog speed. :lol: I feel for you. But yeah, it's only downhill from here though :)
  • Options

Doing nothing was easy for me.... It was the diet that was really frustrating. Being restricted to pretty much just apple sauce, yogurt, soup, and soft foods for days if not weeks at a time.
    And I've only had my bottoms removed, each once at a time, so at least I still had the opposite side of my mouth to eat crunchier things, but you won't be afforded that privilege. :open_mouth: So good luck and dog speed. :lol: I feel for you. But yeah, it's only downhill from here though :)

Oh doing nothing is common practice for me. Diet should be fine, I’ve got soup and jelly and yogurt and mousse...which reminds me, just eating plain applesauce seems odd, but it’s everywhere in the Sims 4. To me, does not seem like a good snack.

Hopefully everything will be good :)

Dog speed.
  • Options

I had 3 removed at once. Top right's still in there.

But yeah, you better prepare to carry ice patches around to put on your cheeks. It's how I survived the aftermath. ;) Hope it'll go fine for you. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018

But yeah, you better prepare to carry ice patches around to put on your cheeks. It's how I survived the aftermath. ;) Hope it'll go fine for you. :)

Got my ice packs on right now, well it’s two bags of frozen peas at the moment, while I wait for the other ice packs to refreeze.

Here’s to feeling all good in no time! I have chipmunk cheeks and my mouth is still a little numb, but we’re getting better.
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Got my ice packs on right now, well it’s two bags of frozen pees at the moment, while I wait for the other ice packs to refreeze.

Here’s to feeling all good in no time! I have chipmunk cheeks and my mouth is still a little numb, but we’re getting better.

Good. :) That helps out a lot.

It took me a few weeks to recover from the pain, though I went under full narcosis. I was sick the rest of the day. :s

Chipmunk cheeks XD Just beware of Alvin and you'll be fine in no-time
    Banner.png
  • Options

New clue.

Dertien => Thirteen
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018

New clue.

Dertien => Thirteen

If you'd translate the numbers to letters, you get Comuna 13, which stands for San Javier in Medellín, Colombia.

Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

New clue.

Dertien => Thirteen

If you'd translate the numbers to letters, you get Comuna 13, which stands for San Javier in Medellín, Colombia.

So they're going to be in Colombia this season :O

Gosh I'm so excited XD
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

New clue.

Dertien => Thirteen

Gosh I'm so excited XD

Here's hoping yellow shirt isn't Lil' Kleine though. He asked to be voted off at episode 2 already on Expeditie Robinson last year. :/ Thought he's got the full game experience by then. :expressionless:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

New clue.

Dertien => Thirteen

Gosh I'm so excited XD

Here's hoping yellow shirt isn't Lil' Kleine though. He asked to be voted off at episode 2 already on Expeditie Robinson last year. :/ Thought he's got the full game experience by then. :expressionless:

Someone from Expeditie Robinson will appear, and not Lil- Kleine. :)

Singer Nielson, newsanchor Merel Westrik, YouTuber Nikkie de Jager, patissier and Heel Holland Bakt-jury member Robèrt van Beckhoven, TV host Evelien de Bruijn, actor Rick Paul van Mullingen, journalist anf producer Sinan Can, actress Sarah Chronis, TV host Jamie Trenité and TV host Evi Hanssen.

EVI! :star::sunglasses:

She used to host to 2013! :) She hosted the season where Jan Versteegh played Robinson! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    She used to host to 2013! :) She hosted the season where Jan Versteegh played Robinson! :smiley:

https://youtu.be/gPKtptyI_QE
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Oh doing nothing is common practice for me. Diet should be fine, I’ve got soup and jelly and yogurt and mousse...which reminds me, just eating plain applesauce seems odd, but it’s everywhere in the Sims 4. To me, does not seem like a good snack.

Hopefully everything will be good :)

Dog speed.

I agree that eating plain applesauce seems odd. I just tried it again the other day for the first time since I was a child and it was gross, lol.

EDIT: Ew, saying "when I was a child" sounds so gross lol I feel old now.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Gee that's savage man. How ye going to chew? :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.