Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Its almost Halloween

Its almost Halloween, the spooky time of month. I dressed up the Burke's with Halloween costumes.
https://imgur.com/pn8nfb2
Lindsay Burke
https://imgur.com/ieSEGgU
Devon Burke
https://imgur.com/MdvOTmS
Cortney Burke
https://imgur.com/NlyWt1q
Leanna Burke

Enjoy~

Comments

• Options
    allthatglitters30allthatglitters30 Posts: 6 New Member
    They look awesome!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2018
    Yep it's almost Halloween and here in Maine we have a blizzard - a Nor-Easter going on. Heck with costumes and Trick or Treat bags - get out the snowsuits.... and shovels.... and that's in the real world. Welcome to winter....

By the way OP - your sims look adorable in their costumes.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    smh678smh678 Posts: 92 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Yep it's almost Halloween and here in Maine we have a blizzard - a Nor-Easter going on. Heck with costumes and Trick or Treat bags - get out the snowsuits.... and shovels.... and that's in the real world. Welcome to winter....
    Hello Writin_Reg, we have a Nor-Easter here too in New York. No blizzards though, just heavy rains. I hope you stay safe in the blizzards - make sure to get better aswell!

• Options
    They look awesome!

Thank you!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Hello Writin_Reg, we have a Nor-Easter here too in New York. No blizzards though, just heavy rains. I hope you stay safe in the blizzards - make sure to get better aswell!

Thank you. We have the whole snow thing going on and heavy wind. I definitely won't be going out this week-end anyway - but do have to venture out Monday to my doctors - so hope it is well over by then. That's an over an hours drive from here - and something we don't cherish during early snows here. It's like people forget how to drive in the stuff every year. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options

Thank you. We have the whole snow thing going on and heavy wind. I definitely won't be going out this week-end anyway - but do have to venture out Monday to my doctors - so hope it is well over by then. That's an over an hours drive from here - and something we don't cherish during early snows here. It's like people forget how to drive in the stuff every year. LOL.
    Sounds hard, but atleast you don't have to go out in the weather. You are in my thoughts and I wish you the best.
  • Options

Sounds hard, but atleast you don't have to go out in the weather. You are in my thoughts and I wish you the best.

Thank you - that is always appreciated very much by me.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options

Thank you - that is always appreciated very much by me.
    I known and have known people with illnesses, disabilities, ETC so I have become a very empathetic person for these types of things.
  • Options
    Good thoughts and well wishes are always good for the soul - especially the wounded soul. It really helps. Empathy is always a good trait for humans to have toward their fellow humans and very appreciated by those who need it. So a great trait to have.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited October 2018
    Its almost Halloween, the spooky time of month. I dressed up the Burke's with Halloween costumes.
    pn8nfb2.png
    Lindsay Burke

ieSEGgU.png
    Devon Burke
    MdvOTmS.png

Cortney Burke
    NlyWt1q.png

Leanna Burke

Enjoy~

Hello :) Your Sims look great in their Halloween costumes ! :)
    Happy Halloween to you and them!
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    pn8nfb2.png
    Lindsay Burke

ieSEGgU.png
    Devon Burke
    MdvOTmS.png

Cortney Burke
    NlyWt1q.png

Leanna Burke

Enjoy~

Hello :) Your Sims look great in their Halloween costumes ! :)
    Happy Halloween to you and them!

Thank you Rosemow~
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited October 2018

Oh, I’m sorry you had to deal with all of that! :fearful: I hope you stay warm and safe!

As for us, my state’s usually dealing with hurricanes or tropical storms around this time or the months surrounding it. And sometimes the occasional potential for tornados, which usually comes with the hurricanes. (Hurricane season goes from mid/late summer to late fall.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    https://imgur.com/pn8nfb2
    Lindsay Burke
    https://imgur.com/ieSEGgU
    Devon Burke
    https://imgur.com/MdvOTmS
    Cortney Burke
    https://imgur.com/NlyWt1q
    Leanna Burke

Enjoy~

Your Sims look good in their costumes! :smiley:

Happy Halloween to you, too! :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member

Had the same thing down here in MA, but no snow. Just finished a round of 4 docs, so can relate. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery!
  • Options

Had the same thing down here in MA, but no snow. Just finished a round of 4 docs, so can relate. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery!

Thanks Oldeseadogge.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    @Oldeseadogge @sims3fanatic @Writin_Reg You guys make me happy I'm not in RI anymore. We had rain where I am but it's not so bad.
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I've been shopping around for some holiday costumes for my little simmies. I tried to do a couple of major events for each life stage, but I don't hit every single holiday each time. In the next stage of my game, I'll have families with kids, so I plan on having them go trick-or-treating (i.e., stand on a neighbor's porch in costume while I take screenshots, lol). There's a really cute custom Raggedy Ann costume I have my eye on.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    @Oldeseadogge @sims3fanatic @Writin_Reg You guys make me happy I'm not in RI anymore. We had rain where I am but it's not so bad.

The weather, and knowing what's coming gives me longings for Honolulu. Nice town, at least back in the 70s when I was there last.

@QueenofMyshuno: Now there's an idea! SIMulation by porch and screenshots. Now, if only they had Victorian outfits for kids...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Anyone planning on doing any Sim Halloween Pics Today? I might do a couple.
  • Options

The weather, and knowing what's coming gives me longings for Honolulu. Nice town, at least back in the 70s when I was there last.

@QueenofMyshuno: Now there's an idea! SIMulation by porch and screenshots. Now, if only they had Victorian outfits for kids...

The Vamp pack has a sort of Victorian for girls.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Anyone planning on doing any Sim Halloween Pics Today? I might do a couple.

haven't had time to play this week - real life taking all my time so my simmies won't get Halloween until the week-end probably once I recoup real life. LOL. Plus in game I just got to Autumn so they will end up with two Halloweens at this rate. I play each Season 28 days.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Here are two witches I made. One has an orange cat with a clown/joker face and the other one has a black and green tabby cat.
    20upyd0.png
    selgt0.png
  • Options

The Vamp pack has a sort of Victorian for girls.

Thank you. I keep forgetting about that one other than what it has for buildings. Not had much simming time either, and much the same reason - RL. I've only two households with kids, or is it three? Anyhoo… can't remember which game save(s) they are in, so would need to find the olde notes, look things up, etc. There are the premades with teens,but I don't see them as legal fodder for the candy hunting thing.
  • Options
    Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Some pictures : )

Ace69Xh.png

DUorlrM.png

cZUGAAB.png

XHHgF4m.png