Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    (Hey, guys :))

(Hi @gameplay9098, Sorry that Meg is being so anti-social. Mediums... they always get pulled into the worst of the drama. I'm so happy that you've joined us though. :smiley: )
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    (Hey, guys :))

(Hi @gameplay9098, Sorry that Meg is being so anti-social. Mediums... they always get pulled into the worst of the drama. I'm so happy that you've joined us though. :smiley: )

(Hi, there! :blush: And nah it's okay :D)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited October 2018

(Hello :blush: )
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    (Hey @gameplay9098! :))
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    (1106 characters too long!? :lol:)

@TheAemaSimming
    Skylar: *reduced to nothing but whimpering now, helpless to fight the pain and too exhausted to try as the next wave hits even harder than the last two* *she closes her eyes as it overcomes her, near the point of falling unconscious*

Orion: *talking softly to Skylar, desperate to keep her attention and not let her drift into unconsciousness*

Onyx: Salt circle...? *in the midst of all of this stress nothing makes sense to him anymore* Just pour salt around the bed...?

Alexander: *looks down when Ainhoa mentions the necklace and thinks fast* Meg, no, keep that on! *firmly but gently grabs onto her hands and doesn't let go, pulling them away from her neck and holding them there* Just hold onto me, okay?

*outside of the room...*

Fang: *was being lazy and sleeping in, but as it nears the afternoon and he hears all of the commotion he wakes up* What's going on...? *gets out of bed and steps out of his room, looking down the hall to see Amelia standing in the doorway of Orion and Skylar's room with a panicked expression* ... *walks over* Amelia? What's going on?

Amelia: *turns to face him* Fang! I'm glad you're here... Meg needs you. Now.

Fang: Why? What's wrong!? *feels panic set in*

Amelia: Just go inside the room and you'll see...

Fang: *reluctantly steps inside* Meg?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    *while everyone upstairs is busy...*

Uranus: *walks downstairs and into the kitchen, he's been hanging around upstairs mostly* Where IS everyone...? *whines* I'm bored!

(And just in case you didn't check out our new character roster this is Uranus:)
    wm06Ken.png

Fred: *Just... Thinking of life. Still processing Julia's news*
    Julia: Upstairs... I think.

Uranus: *looks over at Fred and Julia* ...Oh, some more humans! Hi! I'm Uranus. Who are you? *grins*

Julia: Nice to meet you, Uranus. I'm Julia. *Smiles*
    Fred: ... *Completely unaware of what's going on around him. Lost in his own mind*
    Julia: That's my husband Fred. Fred!
    Fred: Uh- Where, what, who? Oh... Hi.
    Julia: And here's our-
    Freddy: I Fweddy!

Uranus: *grins wider* Oh, you have a tiny human with you! Hello, tiny human! *looks down at Freddy, then back at the other two* I just got here from Sixam not long ago. You know, the alien planet... or do you not know about the alien planet? You know any aliens? There's this purple alien guy that hangs out around here. I decided he's my best friend and he hasn't objected so far so I guess he's alright with it! *giggles a little* Anyway, he's really cool... and nice... and... um... I think he's kind of shy but that's okay! I can do all the talking! I'm really good at talking. Am I talking too much? I think I'm talking too much. Should I stop talking? Is it bothering you? Or do you like talking? If you like talking then I can keep talking, unless you mean that YOU like to DO the talking... then I should shut up. ...Should I shut up?

Julia: N-no, it's okay... I- *Mutters an "oh no"* Uh, Fred? Can you hold him for a second? *Hands him Freddy*
    Fred: Uh- *Takes Freddy* Okay...
    *Julia leaves the kitchen covering her mouth*

Uranus: Uhh... is she okay? *frowns*

Fred: Yup... Just... Pregnant. She's been throwing up a lot lately. *Sighs* Wish i could help her...
    Freddy: *Pouts* Mama...

Uranus: Pregnant? Oh... I thought that was a good thing.

Fred: No, it is but... Sometimes she gets dizzy, or hungry, or she might just get very sensitive and start crying while watching comedy movies. Or yell at me for watching comedy movies with her and making her cry... But it's a good thing. I guess *A bit confused now*
    Freddy: I want Mama...

Uranus: Sometimes I cry at movies too! Like I saw this movie one time where this alien guy stepped on a bug and killed it. It made a really loud squish sound like this-- *imitates a gross squish noise* No joke, I cried for like... 5 minutes! Poor bug... *what an eccentric man :joy:*

Julia: *Is by the door, listened to what Uranus said* Why... *Sob* Why do you have to be so graphic? *Trying to wipe away her tears, but they are way too many :joy: *
    Fred: *Under his breath* Not again...
    Freddy: Mama!

Uranus: I'M being graphic!? The movie was graphic! Graphic bug murder! *starts sniffling too* I was so sad...

(Someone needs to come down here and get this under control :joy:)

Aurora: *comes downstairs and sees the scene* ...okay... *looks over at Julia and Fred* Oh, hello! New visitors I assume? I'm Aurora...

Hamlet: *finally crawls out from underneath the kitchen table, still a hamster* They're friends of Onyx and Amelia.

Aurora: Oh. Do you know Alexander, too? I'm his--

Uranus: *interrupts* Awww! What a cute little creature! *approachas Hamlet*

Hamlet: *backs away :joy:*

Uranus: *grabs Hamlet and starts practically squishing him like the bug in that movie :joy:* YOU'RE SOOO CUTE!

Hamlet: *squirms for dear life*

Julia: *Still sobbing*
    Fred: Sorry... I'm Fred. That's my wife... *Places a hand on Julia's shoulder and whispers "Don't cry, it's just a movie"* and here's our so-

Aurora: Hmm... you know, I think I've heard you mentioned around here before? Is your wife ...Juliet? Julie? Julia?

Uranus: *still squeezing Hamlet*

Hamlet: *chomps his finger* PUT ME DOWN!!

Uranus: *yelps and drops him* Owwwwie!

Hamlet: *transforms into his human form on the way down, as that far of a drop would certainly injure a hamster* What's the big idea!?

Uranus: *wide eyed* You're a... person... but you were just a hamster...

Julia: *Sobbing on Fred's shoulder*
    Fred: Uhm... Julia. *Stroking her hair*
    Freddy: S'okay, mama!

Aurora: *frowns* What's wrong? *approaches Julia cautiously*

Uranus: She's pregnant.

Aurora: Ohhh. I have several kids but I've never been pregnant... Alexander sure was emotional so I get you... *what!? :joy:*

Fred: *Helps Julia wipe away her tears*
    Julia: I see... *A little confused, but decides not to question it :joy: * Sorry you had to meet me like this...
    Freddy: *Hugs Julia* S'okay, mama...

Aurora: No, no, it's fine. Alexander's pregnancy hormones were off the charts... you're good. I swear that man would have cried over a piece of food he accidentally dropped on the floor... *she didn't have to question it :joy:* But anyway, it's nice to meet you! Sorry I can't relate to your pregnancy emotions. I may be the only woman in here who can't. *laughs*

Uranus: *doesn't find anything abnormal about this :joy:*

Julia: uhm.. *Too polite to question it 😂*
    Fred: Well, she was crying over a bu-
    Julia: *Stomps his foot under the table*
    Fred: ow!

Aurora: I know the look you're giving me. The same one I get from every human. The 'did you just say your boyfriend was pregnant!?' look. Yes, yes I did. Lovely isn't it? Spared me the torture at least... *frowns at Fred* A bu...tt? She was crying over a butt? Does she think her butt looks big? It's natural weight gain honey. Trust me, Alexander insisted his butt looked like something off of Keeping Up with the Kar--

Hamlet: *interrupts in a burst of laughter :joy:*
    (😂)
    Fred: *Laughing as well*
    Julia: *Blushes* A bug. I was crying over a bug...

(Why is Alexander always the... butt of the joke? :joy:)
    Aurora: Oh, a bug! Well, no worries there either. Orion screams and cries when he sees a bug. *grins*

Julia: ... Wait... *Turns to Fred* I didn't tell you... How do you know that i-
    Fred: I just... Know *Grins*
    Julia: Wh-What?
    Fred: *Winks*

Aurora: Didn't tell him what? About the bug...? *not catching on :joy:*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming
    Skylar: *reduced to nothing but whimpering now, helpless to fight the pain and too exhausted to try as the next wave hits even harder than the last two* *she closes her eyes as it overcomes her, near the point of falling unconscious*

Orion: *talking softly to Skylar, desperate to keep her attention and not let her drift into unconsciousness*

Onyx: Salt circle...? *in the midst of all of this stress nothing makes sense to him anymore* Just pour salt around the bed...?

Alexander: *looks down when Ainhoa mentions the necklace and thinks fast* Meg, no, keep that on! *firmly but gently grabs onto her hands and doesn't let go, pulling them away from her neck and holding them there* Just hold onto me, okay?

*outside of the room...*

Fang: *was being lazy and sleeping in, but as it nears the afternoon and he hears all of the commotion he wakes up* What's going on...? *gets out of bed and steps out of his room, looking down the hall to see Amelia standing in the doorway of Orion and Skylar's room with a panicked expression* ... *walks over* Amelia? What's going on?

Ainhoa: *impatient now to Onyx* Yes, complete circle around the bed. *She's realized there's a kink in the drip line and is struggling to get it to work properly under less then ideal circumstances, and the sight of her daughter is actually effecting her worse then she would like to admit.*

Meg: *Alexander's voice doesn't even register and she struggles against his hands digging her nails into his skin, she can't breath.* I need...to breath... why...why wont they let me... just take it of..

*Suddenly she feels Skylar beginning to fade into delirium, she opens her eyes struggling to focus, to see anything. To Alexander they would appear purple, her iris so small they are like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of black lost in the glow. She needs to keep Skylar conscious, that thought is even more powerful and she stops struggling for a moment against Alexander. The stones in her necklace flare brighter purple, but then fizzle more turning to a deep dark black*

*she doesn't hear Fang, her mind lost in the struggle of trying to breath and trying to keep Skylar here*
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming

*outside of the room...*

Ainhoa: *impatient now to Onyx* Yes, complete circle around the bed. *She's realized there's a kink in the drip line and is struggling to get it to work properly under less then ideal circumstances, and the sight of her daughter is actually effecting her worse then she would like to admit.*

Meg: *Alexander's voice doesn't even register and she struggles against his hands digging her nails into his skin, she can't breath.* I need...to breath... why...why wont they let me... just take it of..

*Suddenly she feels Skylar beginning to fade into delirium, she opens her eyes struggling to focus, to see anything. To Alexander they would appear purple, her iris so small they are like plum of black lost in the glow. She needs to keep Skylar conscious, that thought is even more powerful and she stops struggling for a moment against Alexander. The stones in her necklace flare brighter purple, but then fizzle more turning to a deep dark black*

*she doesn't hear Fang, her mind lost in the struggle of trying to breath and trying to keep Skylar here*

Onyx: *nods and obediently does as she says, starts to form a salt circle around the bed as he tries not to focus on what's going on with Skylar and Meg*

Alexander: *winces as her nails dig into the palms of his hands but he doesn't let go, relieved when she stops struggling for a moment* Meg, you need to stay calm, okay?

Fang: *scurries over to Meg's side, nearly knocking Onyx over in the process and kicking some of the salt out of place* Meg! Meg, what's wrong...!?

Alexander: She's experiencing Skylar's symptoms...

Fang: *puts his hand on Meg's shoulder, looking down at her with worry*

Skylar: *suddenly she's not fading into peaceful numbness and the pain hits her like a ton of bricks again, her eyes fly open as she's wide awake once more and she cries out loudly*

Orion: *still by her side he takes her hand* Skylar...! *feeling himself start to panic he takes a deep breath* Stay calm...

Onyx: *completes the circle but goes back to fix the salt that Fang kicked* Did I do this right...?

Amelia: *edges further into the room, desperate to do something to help but there's nothing she can do*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    edited October 2018

@TheAemaSimming

*outside of the room...*

*Suddenly she feels Skylar beginning to fade into delirium, she opens her eyes struggling to focus, to see anything. To Alexander they would appear purple, her iris so small they are like plum of black lost in the glow. She needs to keep Skylar conscious, that thought is even more powerful and she stops struggling for a moment against Alexander. The stones in her necklace flare brighter purple, but then fizzle more turning to a deep dark black*

Onyx: *nods and obediently does as she says, starts to form a salt circle around the bed as he tries not to focus on what's going on with Skylar and Meg*

Alexander: *winces as her nails dig into the palms of his hands but he doesn't let go, relieved when she stops struggling for a moment* Meg, you need to stay calm, okay?

Fang: *scurries over to Meg's side, nearly knocking Onyx over in the process and kicking some of the salt out of place* Meg! Meg, what's wrong...!?

Skylar: *suddenly she's not fading into peaceful numbness and the pain hits her like a ton of bricks again, her eyes fly open as she's wide awake once more and she cries out loudly*

Orion: *still by her side he takes her hand* Skylar...! *feeling himself start to panic he takes a deep breath* Stay calm...

Onyx: *completes the circle but goes back to fix the salt that Fang kicked* Did I do this right...?

Amelia: *edges further into the room, desperate to do something to help but there's nothing she can do*

Meg: *feels the warmth of Fang's hands on her shoulder and she stills further, for a moment her eyes focus on him* Fang? *then Skylar's pain flares she screams unable to keep it inside*

Ainhoa: *looks at the completed circle* Yes, now anyone not in the circle, step back... *turns to looks at Skylar and Meg*...and pray.

*Within the circle, she clasps her hands together and does something she hasn't done in nearly forty years...she begins to use her powers. The salt lights in a circle, the color of ripe plums. The light rises from the salt, making a wall around all the people by the bed*
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming

*outside of the room...*

Meg: *feels the warmth of Fang's hands on her shoulder and she stills further, for a moment her eyes focus on him* Fang? *then Skylar's pain flares she screams unable to keep it inside*

Ainhoa: *looks at the completed circle* Yes, now anyone not in the circle, step back... *turns to looks at Skylar and Meg*...and pray.

*Within the circle, she clasps her hands together and does something she hasn't done in nearly forty years...she begins to use her powers. The salt lights in a circle, the color of ripe plums. The light rises from the salt, making a wall around all the people by the bed*

Fang: Meg...! *then he looks up to see the light surrounding them and for a moment he's afraid, but he stays where he is*

*Onyx and Amelia are now the only ones outside the circle so they take a step back, watching hopefully*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming

*outside of the room...*

Fang: Meg...! *then he looks up to see the light surrounding them and for a moment he's afraid, but he stays where he is*

*Onyx and Amelia are now the only ones outside the circle so they take a step back, watching hopefully*

Meg: *as the light circles them, the pain dulls to a low roar and she opens her eyes. She sees Fang's worried face, and the fear in him hits her hard, her heart begins to race already working overtime. She wants to stroke his hair, to tell him it will be OK but Alexander still has her hands, so instead she smiles as much as she can.* Fang, I'll be OK. Just please... don't leave...?

*She suddenly becomes conscious of a dark swirling and warmth encasing her throat and realizes that it's her necklace... the stones are pulling the negative energy from her... she needs to expel it.* Alexander... let go... *Tugging at her hands weakly* I won't... take it... off... promise.

Ainhoa: *watches her daughter, channel her positive, calming energy into the wall. She's noticed the appearance of Fang but although she's curious she knows now is not the time to question it*
  • Options
    (Woah, finally a source of internet! :D Hello, again!)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

Uranus: *walks downstairs and into the kitchen, he's been hanging around upstairs mostly* Where IS everyone...? *whines* I'm bored!

(And just in case you didn't check out our new character roster this is Uranus:)
    wm06Ken.png

Uranus: *looks over at Fred and Julia* ...Oh, some more humans! Hi! I'm Uranus. Who are you? *grins*

Fred: ... *Completely unaware of what's going on around him. Lost in his own mind*

Uranus: *grins wider* Oh, you have a tiny human with you! Hello, tiny human! *looks down at Freddy, then back at the other two* I just got here from Sixam not long ago. You know, the alien planet... or do you not know about the alien planet? You know any aliens? There's this purple alien guy that hangs out around here. I decided he's my best friend and he hasn't objected so far so I guess he's alright with it! *giggles a little* Anyway, he's really cool... and nice... and... um... I think he's kind of shy but that's okay! I can do all the talking! I'm really good at talking. Am I talking too much? I think I'm talking too much. Should I stop talking? Is it bothering you? Or do you like talking? If you like talking then I can keep talking, unless you mean that YOU like to DO the talking... then I should shut up. ...Should I shut up?

Julia: N-no, it's okay... I- *Mutters an "oh no"* Uh, Fred? Can you hold him for a second? *Hands him Freddy*

Fred: Yup... Just... Pregnant. She's been throwing up a lot lately. *Sighs* Wish i could help her...

Fred: No, it is but... Sometimes she gets dizzy, or hungry, or she might just get very sensitive and start crying while watching comedy movies. Or yell at me for watching comedy movies with her and making her cry... But it's a good thing. I guess *A bit confused now*

Uranus: Sometimes I cry at movies too! Like I saw this movie one time where this alien guy stepped on a bug and killed it. It made a really loud squish sound like this-- *imitates a gross squish noise* No joke, I cried for like... 5 minutes! Poor bug... *what an eccentric man :joy:*

Julia: *Is by the door, listened to what Uranus said* Why... *Sob* Why do you have to be so graphic? *Trying to wipe away her tears, but they are way too many :joy: *

Uranus: I'M being graphic!? The movie was graphic! Graphic bug murder! *starts sniffling too* I was so sad...

Aurora: *comes downstairs and sees the scene* ...okay... *looks over at Julia and Fred* Oh, hello! New visitors I assume? I'm Aurora...

Hamlet: *finally crawls out from underneath the kitchen table, still a hamster* They're friends of Onyx and Amelia.

Uranus: *grabs Hamlet and starts practically squishing him like the bug in that movie :joy:* YOU'RE SOOO CUTE!

Fred: Sorry... I'm Fred. That's my wife... *Places a hand on Julia's shoulder and whispers "Don't cry, it's just a movie"* and here's our so-

Aurora: Hmm... you know, I think I've heard you mentioned around here before? Is your wife ...Juliet? Julie? Julia?

Hamlet: *transforms into his human form on the way down, as that far of a drop would certainly injure a hamster* What's the big idea!?

Aurora: Ohhh. I have several kids but I've never been pregnant... Alexander sure was emotional so I get you... *what!? :joy:*

Julia: I see... *A little confused, but decides not to question it :joy: * Sorry you had to meet me like this...

Aurora: No, no, it's fine. Alexander's pregnancy hormones were off the charts... you're good. I swear that man would have cried over a piece of food he accidentally dropped on the floor... *she didn't have to question it :joy:* But anyway, it's nice to meet you! Sorry I can't relate to your pregnancy emotions. I may be the only woman in here who can't. *laughs*

Aurora: I know the look you're giving me. The same one I get from every human. The 'did you just say your boyfriend was pregnant!?' look. Yes, yes I did. Lovely isn't it? Spared me the torture at least... *frowns at Fred* A bu...tt? She was crying over a butt? Does she think her butt looks big? It's natural weight gain honey. Trust me, Alexander insisted his butt looked like something off of Keeping Up with the Kar--

(😂)

Aurora: Oh, a bug! Well, no worries there either. Orion screams and cries when he sees a bug. *grins*

Julia: I hadn't told him the big news yet...
    Fred: But you made it pretty obvious.
    Julia: What do you mean? I'm amazing at hiding stuff!
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming

*outside of the room...*

Meg: *as the light circles them, the pain dulls to a low roar and she opens her eyes. She sees Fang's worried face, and the fear in him hits her hard, her heart begins to race already working overtime. She wants to stroke his hair, to tell him it will be OK but Alexander still has her hands, so instead she smiles as much as she can.* Fang, I'll be OK. Just please... don't leave...?

*She suddenly becomes conscious of a dark swirling and warmth encasing her throat and realizes that it's her necklace... the stones are pulling the negative energy from her... she needs to expel it.* Alexander... let go... *Tugging at her hands weakly* I won't... take it... off... promise.

Ainhoa: *watches her daughter, channel her positive, calming energy into the wall. She's noticed the appearance of Fang but although she's curious she knows now is not the time to question it*

Fang: I'm not leaving... I'm right here. *tries to smile*

Alexander: *gently releases her hands* Alright. *not sure if he can trust her word that she won't take it off so he still keeps an eye on her*

Orion: *still hanging on to Skylar's hand he waits for any sign that she's getting better*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Woah, finally a source of internet! :D Hello, again!)

(Hello again! :lol:)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

wm06Ken.png

(😂)

Aurora: Ohh. Well... he knows now, right? *laughs a little*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

wm06Ken.png

(😂)

Fred: Yup!
    Julia: You're happy about it, right?
    Fred: Of course i am!
    Freddy: *Has gone quiet again*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

wm06Ken.png

(😂)

Aurora: *smiles* Well, I'm happy for both of you. ...Almost makes me want another kid... *oh no :joy:*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

wm06Ken.png

(😂)

Aurora: *smiles* Well, I'm happy for both of you. ...Almost makes me want another kid... *oh no :joy:*

Julia: Thank you. *Smiles. Very excited about the baby*
    Freddy: *Confused*
    Julia: Uhh... How are we going to tell Freddy?
    Fred: Wait a bit. We can tell when youre more advanced.
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming

*outside of the room...*

Alexander: *gently releases her hands* Alright. *not sure if he can trust her word that she won't take it off so he still keeps an eye on her*

Orion: *still hanging on to Skylar's hand he waits for any sign that she's getting better*

Meg: *takes her hands back and then grabbing Fang's hands she pulls them away from her shoulders leaning her cheek again one for a moment. Steadier now, she knows that her mother can only limit the negative energy's effects and not for long. She needs to expel it. Keeping hold of one of Fang's hands she lays her right hand over the top of necklace, but she doesn't grip it or pull at it. The stones dark, suddenly release what looks like it could be dark smoke, it rises above her and she closes her eyes seeking the connection between herself and Skylar, with everything she has left she imagines all the dark energy swirling through the connection and out through her. Before long a dark cloud appears above her*

Ainhoa: *watches and waits, when she senses that the dark energy is completely out, the wall of energy shrinks, encircling the dark cloud. It squeezes down and down until they both vanish with a pop*

Meg: *as the cloud and light vanish, Meg collapses back against the bed, her hand in Fang's hand going limp for a moment*
  • Options

wm06Ken.png

(😂)

Julia: Thank you. *Smiles. Very excited about the baby*
    Freddy: *Confused*
    Julia: Uhh... How are we going to tell Freddy?
    Fred: Wait a bit. We can tell when youre more advanced.

Aurora: Or maybe you can wait until he's born, then just tell Freddy you ordered him offline and he got delivered. *what!? :joy:* Really dumbs it down?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming

*outside of the room...*

Meg: *takes her hands back and then grabbing Fang's hands she pulls them away from her shoulders leaning her cheek again one for a moment. Steadier now, she knows that her mother can only limit the negative energy's effects and not for long. She needs to expel it. Keeping hold of one of Fang's hands she lays her right hand over the top of necklace, but she doesn't grip it or pull at it. The stones dark, suddenly release what looks like it could be dark smoke, it rises above her and she closes her eyes seeking the connection between herself and Skylar, with everything she has left she imagines all the dark energy swirling through the connection and out through her. Before long a dark cloud appears above her*

Ainhoa: *watches and waits, when she senses that the dark energy is completely out, the wall of energy shrinks, encircling the dark cloud. It squeezes down and down until they both vanish with a pop*

Meg: *as the cloud and light vanish, Meg collapses back against the bed, her hand in Fang's hand going limp for a moment*

Fang: *when her hand goes limp he frowns* Meg? Are you okay?

Orion: *squeezes Skylar's hand tighter* Skylar...?

Skylar: *turns her head to look over at Orion and smiles just a little* Hey...

Orion: *grins from ear to ear* How do you feel?

Skylar: Tired... *squeezes his hand back* But I'll be okay now...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming

*outside of the room...*

Meg: *hears Fang but she's too tired to respond* I'm ok...someone tell him I'm ok.

Ainhoa: *steps up to the side of the bed* She's just expelled all the dark energy from hers and Skylar's system. It's going to take a moment but she will be OK... Fang is it? *she gives him a considering look, no anger or judgement in her gaze*

Meg: *realizes her mother is talking to Fang and finds enough energy to squeeze his hand*
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming

*outside of the room...*

Meg: *hears Fang but she's too tired to respond* I'm ok...someone tell him I'm ok.

Ainhoa: *steps up to the side of the bed* She's just expelled all the dark energy from hers and Skylar's system. It's going to take a moment but she will be OK... Fang is it? *she gives him a considering look, no anger or judgement in her gaze*

Meg: *realizes her mother is talking to Fang and finds enough energy to squeeze his hand*

Fang: *nods* Yes, um... *pauses* you are...? *doesn't realize it's Meg's mom even though it's quite obvious, he's too distracted and upset* *smiles down at Meg when he feels her squeeze his hand*

Skylar: *closes her eyes, the exhaustion starting to get to her*

Orion: *scared to let her sleep, he grips her hand tighter*

Skylar: *sighs and rolls onto her side very slowly to face him, relieved that the pain is gone now* I'm going to be okay... don't worry about me, alright?

Orion: It's too late. I've been worrying the whole time. *smiles a little* I just can't help it.

Skylar: I know, and I'd worry about you too, but... everything's going to be okay now. *smiles*
    37oYgl3.png