Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Meg: *notices that Cy hasn't really eaten much more than she has* Hey...

*realizes that with all the drama she hasn't really seen Takumi, having sensed a little of his past she frowns worried* Takumi...is he coping OK? If the stone I gave him stops working you guys should give it back to me so I can cleanse it. There's always a limit.

Cyrielle: ... Okay, we will.. *manages to smile a little*

Meg: *nods her head, it makes her feel slightly less anxious to be of some help*

Cyrielle: *looks away. As anxious as she also is, she finally starts eating*

Onyx: *quietly watches them, has ran out of things to say* ... *stares down at the table, so bored and anxious about what's to come that he starts tapping his fingers*

Meg: *looks in her mug and realizes that it's gone. She's really is just stalling* ...hey, um, do I...look OK? *brushes her hand self-consciously through her unbraided hair.*

Onyx: *smiles at Meg* You look perfectly fine to me. Do you really feel like you have to keep up appearances for your own mom?
    *cheshire arrives again with a skull mask on*

Cheshire: *screaming* BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE-

Onyx: *startled* What in the...!? *turns and sees Cheshire* Oh, it's you. Hey. *Tries to smile*

Amelia: *stares at Cheshire like 'what even?'*

Cheshire:*still screaming* THIS IS HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWE- *cheshire trips over laughing*

*cheshire looks up at amelia and onyx, he takes off his mask, giggling*

Cheshire: oh hi guys!

Meg: *looks over at Cheshire and then she laughed* *looking back to Onyx with a smile* Well, I suppose I shouldn't be so worried...

Onyx: *nods* You shouldn't be. *looks out of the kitchen and into the living room, staring a bit blankly* I sure hope her mother doesn't bring more drama... that's the last thing we need...

Meg: *smiles* You're right. *standing up she walks over to the sink to wash her mug and plate. She's still a little nervous about her mother coming to visit but she feels a little more prepared after eating some breakfast and having some tea.*

Onyx: *a little nervous as well :joy: Imala was certainly interesting so he really doesn't know what to expect from Meg's mother* I just hope your mother knows what to do... *frowns*

Meg: *looking over her shoulder at Onyx, she nod certain of at least this* She will.

*As she set her mug down in the dish rack she felt the slight shift in energy. Straightening her shoulders, she looked towards the door and walked into the foyer. For a moment she stood there, a few feet from the door, then she walked to it and opened it before her mother even had the chance to knock.*
    Ainhoa.png

*Standing on the porch, stood a older woman who if she had been a couple decades younger would have looked nearly identical to Meg although her eyes were lighter. Ainhoa Blackwell was dressed, as always, in a impeccably tasteful outfit. A dark t-shirt with a brown cardigan pulled over it and jeans that looked as if they might have been just recently pressed. On her feet, were practical brown walking shoes and she carried two bags on her arm. She didn't look surprised that Meg opened the door but when she took in her daughter wearing a white dress, her hair down and boots, she quirk one eyebrow*

Ainhoa: You're wearing your hair down... It suits you...

Meg: *a little startled at her mother's compliment but she keeps her face neutral* Thank you...for coming...

Ainhoa: You made it sound quite serious. As a doctor it's my job to take care of as many people as I am able to. *she stands in the doorway, a look that might have been uncertainty on her face* ...where is she? My patient.

Meg: *takes a step back* Skylar is upstairs... um, let me just introduce you to the Nightshades. They've been kind enough to let me stay here while... I work for them.

*let's Ainhoa walk inside and after closing the front door she walks her to the kitchen doorway*

Meg: Onyx, Amelia. This is my mother, Dr. Ainhoa Blackwell.

Onyx: *nods and tries to smile at Ainhoa, offering his hand to shake hers* Pleasure to meet you... your daughter looks a lot like you. *finally succeeds at smiling*

Amelia: *walks up beside Onyx and smiles at Ainhoa as well* I'm sorry we troubled you to come here... thank you for coming, though.

Ainhoa: *Takes Onyx's hand gently, but firmly and shakes it. Her aura has a calming sensation to it as she always has when she's working. It's a habit that she's long honed and although Meg is uncertain around her mother as always she feels the calming effect as well* It's nice to meet you both as well.

*looks at Amelia, her eyes remaining just a bit longer than on Onyx, but she makes no comments about whatever it is she sees* As I told my daughter, as a doctor, of course I will come to help. But I feel we're wasting time. I need to see the patient and I need to know what is in the antidote she ingested. Megara already filled me in on the details of the poisoning and her own symptoms.

Meg: *thinks* Always efficient and yet never rude.*aloud she looks at Amelia and Onyx* I'm going to show her up to Orion and Skylar's room. Could one of you get Alexander and send him up?

Amelia: *nods* I'll go get Alexander. Onyx, would you go with them to Orion and Skylar's room? *walks off to Alexander's usual hangout, the basement*

Onyx: Yes, of course. *smiles at Amelia and then turns back to Meg and Ainhoa* Before we go up there... *looks at Ainhoa* Try not to worry Skylar's husband... he's already worrying himself to death... *sighs*

Ainhoa: *nods curtly* Megara already apprised me of the situation. I assure you, Mr. Nightshade, I'm very adept at handling anxious family members. *cracks a small smile* Most days there are more anxious family members then patients in the ER.

Onyx: Please, call me Onyx. *smiles and then laughs a little* Yes, I know that all too well... *thinking about how much of a nervous wreck he is every time Amelia is in the hospital having a baby :lol:*

Ainhoa: *purse her lips together but makes no comments about Onyx's insistence to call him by his first name. Her professional mannerism will not let her do this so she'll probably just avoid calling him anything for a while.* Well, then... shall we?

Onyx: Of course. *walks to the staircase then pauses* ...Ladies first. *motions for Meg and Ainhoa to go ahead of him, he's always polite but he's being on his best behavior right now as he's ever so slightly intimidated by Ainhoa, especially after he saw what Imala was made of :joy:*

Meg: *looked back and forth between the two and started up the stairs ahead of her mother, leading the way towards Orion and Skylars' room. At the top of the stairs she goes down the hallway and knocks on the door* Orion? My mother's here... *she braces a bit, afraid that the knocking might wake up Skylar and the pain might overtake her*

Ainhoa: *Follows Meg up the stairs and coming up behind her daughter sees her tense a little after she knocks and her lips tighten a bit. Coming up behind her she watches her daughter, a frown forming between her eyes.*

Orion: *quietly opens the door, glancing over his shoulder as he does to make sure it doesn't wake Skylar* ... *sighs in relief when it doesn't before turning to Meg* Okay... *can barely manage to speak he's so nervous about all of this*

Onyx: *follows both of them upstairs silently, only forcing a smile when he sees Orion*

Meg: *relieved Skylar stays asleep also, relaxes her shoulder* Orion, this is Dr. Ainhoa Blackwell.

Ainhoa: *steps forward placing her warmest smile and holding out a hand to Orion* It's a pleasure to meet you. Do you mind if I come in? I'd like to see your wife and get a first impression of her condition if that's alright?

Meg: *feels Ainhoa's aura swell with peaceful vibrations and she feels a calm flow over her, she looks to Orion to see if the calming aura is helping him at all*

Orion: *smiles a little and shyly takes her hand, shaking it gently before letting his hand fall back to his side* It's... *pauses for a moment, the anxiety from being around a stranger making things worse but Ainhoa's aura is beginning to calm him a little* It's a pleasure to meet you, too... um... please, come in. *steps out of her way, feeling a little tense still*

Ainhoa: *smiles gently, she looks more like Meg when she does, stepping gently past him and over to Skylar's side. She sets down the two bags she's carrying. Out of one she begins to pull a stethoscope, a small flashlight, thermometer and a clipboard.*

Meg: *follows her mother into the room, also smiling at Orion. She goes to stand at the end of the bed, close but out of her mother's way. Standing there she focuses on Skylar, waiting for any sign of stirring.*

*Ainhoa sets her instruments down all very precisely on the table beside Skylar, being cautious and still very quiet. She then looks over at Skylar and makes a few quiet notes on her clipboard. She takes the thermometer and leveling it just above Skylar's forehead without touching it to get a reading. Turning towards Megara, she motions for her to sit down.*

Meg: *frowns but find a chair and sits obediently*

Ainhoa: *turns to her daughter* I'm going out into the hall to wait for Mrs. Nightshade's...brother, Alexander. I want you to stay here and in that chair. If Skylar wakes, it's likely you'll experience her symptoms. I don't want to worry about you injuring yourself if you faint again.

Meg: *sighs but doesn't argue only nods her head. Her mother's in doctor mode and there's no point in arguing with her anyway*

Ainhoa: *steps out into the hall, motioning for Orion and Onyx to follow her. Out in the hallway, she turns back to Orion* Megara, said that she's experiencing headache, nausea, and has had at least one fainting spell. She doesn't have a fever, which is a good sign, but based on her aura... this might be linked more to negative energy then to the antidote... I won't know for certain until I speak with the scientist who created it.

Orion: *watching every move Ainhoa makes, almost defensively without noticing* ... *nods at Ainhoa and quietly follows her out into the hall*

Onyx: *follows as well, still remaining silent*

Orion: Okay... *pauses* you'll be able to help her... right? *looks up at Ainhoa with a worried expression*

*just then, Amelia and Alexander approach*

Alexander: *walks up to Ainhoa, a small vial with the remainder of the antidote in hand* Hey... you wanted to talk to me about the antidote? *doesn't even offer his hand, just grabs her hand and shakes it rather enthusiastically though he isn't smiling*

*inside the room*

Skylar: *starting to seem a little restless as if she could wake up at any moment, she lets out a sigh and turns over onto her side, curling up a bit. She seems uncomfortable*

Ainhoa: *looks at Orion gently* Yes, I can help. I just need a little more information before we proceed.

*turns as Alexander and Amelia as they approach and her eyes widen as Alexander takes her hand. As soon as she's able to she carefully extracts her hand from his*

Ainhoa: Ah, yes. *carefully takes the vial from him and looks at it closely* How many successful trials has this antidote undergone? Was the intention to isolate the nightshade or to repress the symptoms?

*inside the room*

Meg: *watches Skylar's restless movement, she's beginning to feel the ache of Skylar's pain. She pulls her knees up and sets her chin on them wrapping her arms around them.* It's ok, Skylar, we're all doing what we can... *looks to the door, waiting*

Orion: *nods and goes quiet as Alexander approaches*

Alexander: Um... that's the thing. I've never really had any test subjects for this antidote so... Skylar is the successful trial? I think? *grimaces a little* Um, I guess the intention was... both? I don't know. I just knew it would fix it somehow. I'm a scientist, not a doctor.

Amelia: *facepalms :joy:*

Orion: *eyes widen* Skylar WAS your test subject...!? *clenches his fists* That really would have been useful to tell us before you gave her the antidote...

Alexander: Dude, I saved her life. What more do you want from me?

Orion: *snaps* You do realize this antidote is just as capable of killing her as the poison, don't you...!?

Alexander: *flinches* Orion just got aggressive... man, what kind of nightmare is this? Maybe I should pinch myself. This is one weird dream...

Ainhoa: *feels pretty much the same way that Orion does but keeps a cool head because right now, it doesn't really matter. Skylar has taken the antidote and is experiencing the symptoms. The doctor in her compartmentalizes her irritation and she steps between Orion and Alexander* For now, gentlemen, Skylar is stable. The symptoms that she is experiencing are not life threatening. But if they continue to worsen, as my daughter is leading me to believe they might, we stand to lose not one but both.

*looks fully at Alexander* Did you use charcoal as an isolating agent?

Orion: *looks at Ainhoa with fear evident in his eyes* They just keep getting worse... they're not going to stop getting worse...! *starting to panic now*

Alexander: Calm down, Orion, she'll be okay. Okay?

Orion: That's what you said when you gave her the antidote...!

Alexander: Okay well... I really mean it this time. *turns to Ainhoa* Yes, charcoal was used... why do you ask?

Ainhoa: *looks at the antidote contemplating and then she nods her head* Charcoal is used for purification in both medicine and magic. But charcoal is also used for unification. The antidote did it's job in trying to rid the system of the deadly nightshade but...

*she looks over at Alexander* The problem is no one calculated for the interference of dark energy. Megara was channeling dark energy to hold Skylar's spirit while the antidote was put into affect. I believe...the negative energy utilized the charcoal to unite Skylar and Megara's auras and it's also exaggerating the symptoms. To neutralize the energy we need to neutralize the charcoal in the system. That should eliminate the unification and the symptoms should subside. The sooner we do that the sooner the symptoms subside and Skylar will be able to return to normal.
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    (@LyricSimsz15)

*realizes that with all the drama she hasn't really seen Takumi, having sensed a little of his past she frowns worried* Takumi...is he coping OK? If the stone I gave him stops working you guys should give it back to me so I can cleanse it. There's always a limit.

Meg: *nods her head, it makes her feel slightly less anxious to be of some help*

Onyx: *quietly watches them, has ran out of things to say* ... *stares down at the table, so bored and anxious about what's to come that he starts tapping his fingers*

Meg: *looks in her mug and realizes that it's gone. She's really is just stalling* ...hey, um, do I...look OK? *brushes her hand self-consciously through her unbraided hair.*

Onyx: *smiles at Meg* You look perfectly fine to me. Do you really feel like you have to keep up appearances for your own mom?

Onyx: *startled* What in the...!? *turns and sees Cheshire* Oh, it's you. Hey. *Tries to smile*

Cheshire:*still screaming* THIS IS HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWE- *cheshire trips over laughing*

Meg: *looks over at Cheshire and then she laughed* *looking back to Onyx with a smile* Well, I suppose I shouldn't be so worried...

Onyx: *nods* You shouldn't be. *looks out of the kitchen and into the living room, staring a bit blankly* I sure hope her mother doesn't bring more drama... that's the last thing we need...

Meg: *smiles* You're right. *standing up she walks over to the sink to wash her mug and plate. She's still a little nervous about her mother coming to visit but she feels a little more prepared after eating some breakfast and having some tea.*

Onyx: *a little nervous as well :joy: Imala was certainly interesting so he really doesn't know what to expect from Meg's mother* I just hope your mother knows what to do... *frowns*

Meg: *looking over her shoulder at Onyx, she nod certain of at least this* She will.

*As she set her mug down in the dish rack she felt the slight shift in energy. Straightening her shoulders, she looked towards the door and walked into the foyer. For a moment she stood there, a few feet from the door, then she walked to it and opened it before her mother even had the chance to knock.*
    Ainhoa.png

*Standing on the porch, stood a older woman who if she had been a couple decades younger would have looked nearly identical to Meg although her eyes were lighter. Ainhoa Blackwell was dressed, as always, in a impeccably tasteful outfit. A dark t-shirt with a brown cardigan pulled over it and jeans that looked as if they might have been just recently pressed. On her feet, were practical brown walking shoes and she carried two bags on her arm. She didn't look surprised that Meg opened the door but when she took in her daughter wearing a white dress, her hair down and boots, she quirk one eyebrow*

Meg: *a little startled at her mother's compliment but she keeps her face neutral* Thank you...for coming...

Ainhoa: You made it sound quite serious. As a doctor it's my job to take care of as many people as I am able to. *she stands in the doorway, a look that might have been uncertainty on her face* ...where is she? My patient.

Meg: *takes a step back* Skylar is upstairs... um, let me just introduce you to the Nightshades. They've been kind enough to let me stay here while... I work for them.

*let's Ainhoa walk inside and after closing the front door she walks her to the kitchen doorway*

Onyx: *nods and tries to smile at Ainhoa, offering his hand to shake hers* Pleasure to meet you... your daughter looks a lot like you. *finally succeeds at smiling*

Amelia: *walks up beside Onyx and smiles at Ainhoa as well* I'm sorry we troubled you to come here... thank you for coming, though.

Ainhoa: *Takes Onyx's hand gently, but firmly and shakes it. Her aura has a calming sensation to it as she always has when she's working. It's a habit that she's long honed and although Meg is uncertain around her mother as always she feels the calming effect as well* It's nice to meet you both as well.

*looks at Amelia, her eyes remaining just a bit longer than on Onyx, but she makes no comments about whatever it is she sees* As I told my daughter, as a doctor, of course I will come to help. But I feel we're wasting time. I need to see the patient and I need to know what is in the antidote she ingested. Megara already filled me in on the details of the poisoning and her own symptoms.

Meg: *thinks* Always efficient and yet never rude.*aloud she looks at Amelia and Onyx* I'm going to show her up to Orion and Skylar's room. Could one of you get Alexander and send him up?

Amelia: *nods* I'll go get Alexander. Onyx, would you go with them to Orion and Skylar's room? *walks off to Alexander's usual hangout, the basement*

Onyx: Yes, of course. *smiles at Amelia and then turns back to Meg and Ainhoa* Before we go up there... *looks at Ainhoa* Try not to worry Skylar's husband... he's already worrying himself to death... *sighs*

Ainhoa: *nods curtly* Megara already apprised me of the situation. I assure you, Mr. Nightshade, I'm very adept at handling anxious family members. *cracks a small smile* Most days there are more anxious family members then patients in the ER.

Onyx: Please, call me Onyx. *smiles and then laughs a little* Yes, I know that all too well... *thinking about how much of a nervous wreck he is every time Amelia is in the hospital having a baby :lol:*

Ainhoa: *purse her lips together but makes no comments about Onyx's insistence to call him by his first name. Her professional mannerism will not let her do this so she'll probably just avoid calling him anything for a while.* Well, then... shall we?

Onyx: Of course. *walks to the staircase then pauses* ...Ladies first. *motions for Meg and Ainhoa to go ahead of him, he's always polite but he's being on his best behavior right now as he's ever so slightly intimidated by Ainhoa, especially after he saw what Imala was made of :joy:*

Meg: *looked back and forth between the two and started up the stairs ahead of her mother, leading the way towards Orion and Skylars' room. At the top of the stairs she goes down the hallway and knocks on the door* Orion? My mother's here... *she braces a bit, afraid that the knocking might wake up Skylar and the pain might overtake her*

Ainhoa: *Follows Meg up the stairs and coming up behind her daughter sees her tense a little after she knocks and her lips tighten a bit. Coming up behind her she watches her daughter, a frown forming between her eyes.*

Orion: *quietly opens the door, glancing over his shoulder as he does to make sure it doesn't wake Skylar* ... *sighs in relief when it doesn't before turning to Meg* Okay... *can barely manage to speak he's so nervous about all of this*

Onyx: *follows both of them upstairs silently, only forcing a smile when he sees Orion*

Meg: *relieved Skylar stays asleep also, relaxes her shoulder* Orion, this is Dr. Ainhoa Blackwell.

Ainhoa: *steps forward placing her warmest smile and holding out a hand to Orion* It's a pleasure to meet you. Do you mind if I come in? I'd like to see your wife and get a first impression of her condition if that's alright?

Meg: *feels Ainhoa's aura swell with peaceful vibrations and she feels a calm flow over her, she looks to Orion to see if the calming aura is helping him at all*

Orion: *smiles a little and shyly takes her hand, shaking it gently before letting his hand fall back to his side* It's... *pauses for a moment, the anxiety from being around a stranger making things worse but Ainhoa's aura is beginning to calm him a little* It's a pleasure to meet you, too... um... please, come in. *steps out of her way, feeling a little tense still*

Ainhoa: *smiles gently, she looks more like Meg when she does, stepping gently past him and over to Skylar's side. She sets down the two bags she's carrying. Out of one she begins to pull a stethoscope, a small flashlight, thermometer and a clipboard.*

Meg: *follows her mother into the room, also smiling at Orion. She goes to stand at the end of the bed, close but out of her mother's way. Standing there she focuses on Skylar, waiting for any sign of stirring.*

*Ainhoa sets her instruments down all very precisely on the table beside Skylar, being cautious and still very quiet. She then looks over at Skylar and makes a few quiet notes on her clipboard. She takes the thermometer and leveling it just above Skylar's forehead without touching it to get a reading. Turning towards Megara, she motions for her to sit down.*

Ainhoa: *turns to her daughter* I'm going out into the hall to wait for Mrs. Nightshade's...brother, Alexander. I want you to stay here and in that chair. If Skylar wakes, it's likely you'll experience her symptoms. I don't want to worry about you injuring yourself if you faint again.

Meg: *sighs but doesn't argue only nods her head. Her mother's in doctor mode and there's no point in arguing with her anyway*

Ainhoa: *steps out into the hall, motioning for Orion and Onyx to follow her. Out in the hallway, she turns back to Orion* Megara, said that she's experiencing headache, nausea, and has had at least one fainting spell. She doesn't have a fever, which is a good sign, but based on her aura... this might be linked more to negative energy then to the antidote... I won't know for certain until I speak with the scientist who created it.

Orion: *watching every move Ainhoa makes, almost defensively without noticing* ... *nods at Ainhoa and quietly follows her out into the hall*

Orion: Okay... *pauses* you'll be able to help her... right? *looks up at Ainhoa with a worried expression*

Alexander: *walks up to Ainhoa, a small vial with the remainder of the antidote in hand* Hey... you wanted to talk to me about the antidote? *doesn't even offer his hand, just grabs her hand and shakes it rather enthusiastically though he isn't smiling*

*inside the room*

Skylar: *starting to seem a little restless as if she could wake up at any moment, she lets out a sigh and turns over onto her side, curling up a bit. She seems uncomfortable*

Ainhoa: *looks at Orion gently* Yes, I can help. I just need a little more information before we proceed.

*turns as Alexander and Amelia as they approach and her eyes widen as Alexander takes her hand. As soon as she's able to she carefully extracts her hand from his*

Ainhoa: Ah, yes. *carefully takes the vial from him and looks at it closely* How many successful trials has this antidote undergone? Was the intention to isolate the nightshade or to repress the symptoms?

*inside the room*

Meg: *watches Skylar's restless movement, she's beginning to feel the ache of Skylar's pain. She pulls her knees up and sets her chin on them wrapping her arms around them.* It's ok, Skylar, we're all doing what we can... *looks to the door, waiting*

Alexander: Um... that's the thing. I've never really had any test subjects for this antidote so... Skylar is the successful trial? I think? *grimaces a little* Um, I guess the intention was... both? I don't know. I just knew it would fix it somehow. I'm a scientist, not a doctor.

Orion: *eyes widen* Skylar WAS your test subject...!? *clenches his fists* That really would have been useful to tell us before you gave her the antidote...

Orion: *snaps* You do realize this antidote is just as capable of killing her as the poison, don't you...!?

Alexander: *flinches* Orion just got aggressive... man, what kind of nightmare is this? Maybe I should pinch myself. This is one weird dream...

Ainhoa: *feels pretty much the same way that Orion does but keeps a cool head because right now, it doesn't really matter. Skylar has taken the antidote and is experiencing the symptoms. The doctor in her compartmentalizes her irritation and she steps between Orion and Alexander* For now, gentlemen, Skylar is stable. The symptoms that she is experiencing are not life threatening. But if they continue to worsen, as my daughter is leading me to believe they might, we stand to lose not one but both.

Orion: *looks at Ainhoa with fear evident in his eyes* They just keep getting worse... they're not going to stop getting worse...! *starting to panic now*

Alexander: Okay well... I really mean it this time. *turns to Ainhoa* Yes, charcoal was used... why do you ask?

Ainhoa: *looks at the antidote contemplating and then she nods her head* Charcoal is used for purification in both medicine and magic. But charcoal is also used for unification. The antidote did it's job in trying to rid the system of the deadly nightshade but...

*she looks over at Alexander* The problem is no one calculated for the interference of dark energy. Megara was channeling dark energy to hold Skylar's spirit while the antidote was put into affect. I believe...the negative energy utilized the charcoal to unite Skylar and Megara's auras and it's also exaggerating the symptoms. To neutralize the energy we need to neutralize the charcoal in the system. That should eliminate the unification and the symptoms should subside. The sooner we do that the sooner the symptoms subside and Skylar will be able to return to normal.

Alexander: Right... so we're going to do that how? *looks at Orion* And see? She agreed it worked!

Orion: *listens intently with worry* ... *sighs* I know it worked. But still, these side effects...

*in the room*

Skylar: *mutters something, really beginning to stir*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    (Okay guys, I have to get some rest it's almost midnight. See you tomorrow! :smiley: Goodnight!)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    (Okay guys, I have to get some rest it's almost midnight. See you tomorrow! :smiley: Goodnight!)

(Goodnight :))
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member

(night!)
  • Options
    (Morning everyone! :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Good morning :))
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

(How are you? :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(I'm alright. You?)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

(I'm alright. You?)

(I'm alright too. Not in the best mood this morning though. But I'll live :joy:)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (Good morning everyone... Looks like we all survived another day...)
  • Options

(Good morning! Yes, it appears we did... how are you?)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Throat is better today and I got a little more sleep but I need to help my son readjust to sleeping at like 10 pm instead of 1 am. We'll get there again...)
  • Options

(Throat is better today and I got a little more sleep but I need to help my son readjust to sleeping at like 10 pm instead of 1 am. We'll get there again...)

(It's good you're doing better today. Yikes, he likes to go to sleep at 1am? Yeah... that needs to change :joy:)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(It's good you're doing better today. Yikes, he likes to go to sleep at 1am? Yeah... that needs to change :joy:)

(He woke up at 1 am Yesterday morning so his schedule is off. When I picked him up from school he fell asleep on drive home so that perpetuated it. Just got to make sure we don't fall asleep too early today and keep him up and active until bedtime. Reset his clock.)
  • Options

(He woke up at 1 am Yesterday morning so his schedule is off. When I picked him up from school he fell asleep on drive home so that perpetuated it. Just got to make sure we don't fall asleep too early today and keep him up and active until bedtime. Reset his clock.)

(Ah. Well, I hope that's successful! :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Ah. Well, I hope that's successful! :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Ainhoa.png

*inside the room*

*inside the room*

Alexander: Right... so we're going to do that how? *looks at Orion* And see? She agreed it worked!

Orion: *listens intently with worry* ... *sighs* I know it worked. But still, these side effects...

*in the room*

(Ok, so...I guess let's begin this wonderful day with some hardcore drama)

Ainhoa: Normally, I would suggest just allowing the charcoal to naturally exit the system... but, in this case, we need to be more proactive. The next time Skylar wakes up, I am fearful that she and Megara will both be experiencing the worst of the symptoms. *frowns* We need to a get a saline line started. The salt will help to purify the negative energy in the system and...*she looks as if she can't believe she is about to say these words* ...we need to expel the negative energy from Megara.

*inside the room*

Meg: *looks over at Skylar, as she the pain begins, deep in her stomach*...Mama! *the word is barely a whisper as she lays her head down gripping her legs to her body, tears have already begun to stream down her face*

*outside*

Ainhoa: *must sense something because she turns towards the door, looks at Onyx suddenly urgent* I need a coat rack or something tall to hang a drip line from. I have the saline pack, drip lines and a few sterile needles. I also need some salt. Sea salt would be preferable but any salt would be useful right now.

*she stops and looks at Orion* When we go back into this room, there's a likelihood the worst symptoms have begun. I know you don't know me. But I need you to know that I am going to do everything I can to save your wife. To save my daughter... More than anything... I need you to remain calm, until the negative energy is expelled it will continue to get worse. *watches him and then nods when she thinks he understands, then she turns and enters the room*
  • Options
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Ainhoa.png

*inside the room*

*inside the room*

*in the room*

Ainhoa: Normally, I would suggest just allowing the charcoal to naturally exit the system... but, in this case, we need to be more proactive. The next time Skylar wakes up, I am fearful that she and Megara will both be experiencing the worst of the symptoms. *frowns* We need to a get a saline line started. The salt will help to purify the negative energy in the system and...*she looks as if she can't believe she is about to say these words* ...we need to expel the negative energy from Megara.

*inside the room*

Meg: *looks over at Skylar, as she the pain begins, deep in her stomach*...Mama! *the word is barely a whisper as she lays her head down gripping her legs to her body, tears have already begun to stream down her face*

*outside*

Ainhoa: *must sense something because she turns towards the door, looks at Onyx suddenly urgent* I need a coat rack or something tall to hang a drip line from. I have the saline pack, drip lines and a few sterile needles. I also need some salt. Sea salt would be preferable but any salt would be useful right now.

*she stops and looks at Orion* When we go back into this room, there's a likelihood the worst symptoms have begun. I know you don't know me. But I need you to know that I am going to do everything I can to save your wife. To save my daughter... More than anything... I need you to remain calm, until the negative energy is expelled it will continue to get worse. *watches him and then nods when she thinks he understands, then she turns and enters the room*

Alexander: *nods at Ainhoa* Alright... and as for the worst of the symptoms... well, I just hope you're wrong about that. *frowns*

*inside the room*

Skylar: *slowly opens her eyes, but she clenches them shut again and groans when her entire body is engulfed in an agonizing pain* It's getting worse...! *she can't move and she barely feels like she can breathe, she gasps for air just to make sure she still is breathing as tears form at the corners of her eyes*

*outside of the room*

Onyx: Coat rack... we have one downstairs. *nods* There's some sea salt in the kitchen, I think. I'll go get them. *briskly walks toward the staircase, his heart pounding as he sees her urgent look*

Orion: *he listens but can't bring himself to reply, not wanting to think about the worst symptoms, not even sure if he could handle seeing that* ... *finally he nods and cautiously follows Ainhoa inside*

Skylar: *lets out a choked sob, which honestly sounds more like a scream, and gasps for air again, the heaviness on her chest feeling like a crushing weight*

Orion: *feels his heart crumble into a thousand pieces when he sees her condition*

*Amelia and Alexander slowly approach the doorway*

Alexander: *can't even stand to look, he turns away and looks at Amelia* This is really... really bad...

Amelia: *her hand instinctively goes to cover her mouth in shock* *quietly* I know...
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Ainhoa.png

*inside the room*

*inside the room*

*in the room*

*inside the room*

*outside*

Alexander: *nods at Ainhoa* Alright... and as for the worst of the symptoms... well, I just hope you're wrong about that. *frowns*

*inside the room*

Skylar: *slowly opens her eyes, but she clenches them shut again and groans when her entire body is engulfed in an agonizing pain* It's getting worse...! *she can't move and she barely feels like she can breathe, she gasps for air just to make sure she still is breathing as tears form at the corners of her eyes*

*outside of the room*

Onyx: Coat rack... we have one downstairs. *nods* There's some sea salt in the kitchen, I think. I'll go get them. *briskly walks toward the staircase, his heart pounding as he sees her urgent look*

Orion: *he listens but can't bring himself to reply, not wanting to think about the worst symptoms, not even sure if he could handle seeing that* ... *finally he nods and cautiously follows Ainhoa inside*

Skylar: *lets out a choked sob, which honestly sounds more like a scream, and gasps for air again, the heaviness on her chest feeling like a crushing weight*

Orion: *feels his heart crumble into a thousand pieces when he sees her condition*

Alexander: *can't even stand to look, he turns away and looks at Amelia* This is really... really bad...

Amelia: *her hand instinctively goes to cover her mouth in shock* *quietly* I know...

Ainhoa: *enters the room, her doctors calm back in place, right now she can't be worried. She has not one but two patients to save. She moves to her medical bag beside Skylar and efficiently begins to get out here items. Glancing quickly across the room she sees that Meg is straining to breath as well and curled in a ball in the chair* Megara, can you tell us symptoms...

Megara: *tears are still streaming down her face, breaths as deeply as she can, feels like she can barely get the words out* Heaviness on chest...pain...everywhere....

Ainhoa: *nods and turns to doorway* I need someone to move Megara beside Skylar, she can't move on her own right now!

*she glances at Orion and quickly realizes he's not going to be able to handle this* Orion, I need you to decide if you're staying or going. If you're staying I'm going to have to ask you to sit in a chair.

*that said she turned back to her saline bag, efficiently and with steady hands she attached the drip line and the needle. Then she rolled Skylar towards her* Skylar...*waits a moment for Skylar's eyes to try to focus* Skylar, I'm Dr. Blackwell, you're experiencing an extreme reaction to a Nightshade antidote brought on by a presence of negative energy upon administration. I'm going to start a saline drip, it will help. I'm going to insert the needle now, if you can, stay still.

*waiting to see if Skylar understands she located the vein and inserts the needle*
  • Options
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Ainhoa.png

*inside the room*

*inside the room*

*in the room*

*inside the room*

*outside*

*inside the room*

*outside of the room*

Ainhoa: *enters the room, her doctors calm back in place, right now she can't be worried. She has not one but two patients to save. She moves to her medical bag beside Skylar and efficiently begins to get out here items. Glancing quickly across the room she sees that Meg is straining to breath as well and curled in a ball in the chair* Megara, can you tell us symptoms...

Megara: *tears are still streaming down her face, breaths as deeply as she can, feels like she can barely get the words out* Heaviness on chest...pain...everywhere....

Ainhoa: *nods and turns to doorway* I need someone to move Megara beside Skylar, she can't move on her own right now!

*she glances at Orion and quickly realizes he's not going to be able to handle this* Orion, I need you to decide if you're staying or going. If you're staying I'm going to have to ask you to sit in a chair.

*that said she turned back to her saline bag, efficiently and with steady hands she attached the drip line and the needle. Then she rolled Skylar towards her* Skylar...*waits a moment for Skylar's eyes to try to focus* Skylar, I'm Dr. Blackwell, you're experiencing an extreme reaction to a Nightshade antidote brought on by a presence of negative energy upon administration. I'm going to start a saline drip, it will help. I'm going to insert the needle now, if you can, stay still.

*waiting to see if Skylar understands she located the vein and inserts the needle*

Amelia: I'll get Meg--

Alexander: *interrupts* No, your shoulder injury isn't all the way healed. *frowns and walks over to Meg*

Amelia: You noticed my shoulder? *frowns then shakes her head* No, that's not even important right now.

Alexander: I'm gonna lift you up, okay? *lifts Meg with fairly minimal struggle, unsure of whether this will make the pain worse, and carries her over to the bed, laying her beside Skylar*

Orion: Going? *looks at Ainhoa like she's lost her mind* I'm not... I'm not going anywhere. *quite disobediently he doesn't go to a chair but approaches the side of the bed, desperate to be there for Skylar* I'm not leaving her...

Skylar: *struggling to focus on anything but the pain she tries to nod at Ainhoa, not even flinching at the pain of the needle -- in fact she doesn't even feel it compared to the terrible ache all over her body* *when Orion comes into view she looks over at him, terrified but relieved that he's here*

Orion: *speaking softly* Hey... it's okay, I'm right here...

Skylar: *suddenly a wave of pain even worse than the last washes over her and her entire body begins to tremble under the stress of dealing with the pain, the edges of her vision begin to blur and Orion's voice is faint as he speaks, as if he's far away...*

Onyx: *appears at the doorway with the coat rack and sea salt* Dr. Blackwell! *walks into the room with the needed objects, trying his best to remain calm*

Amelia: *blinks back tears, starting to feel as if the situation may be hopeless*

Alexander: *still by Meg's side in case she needs some kind of support system* Fang, now would be a great time to come in here... Meg needs you.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (@LyricSimsz15)

Ainhoa.png

*inside the room*

*inside the room*

*in the room*

*inside the room*

*outside*

*inside the room*

*outside of the room*

Amelia: I'll get Meg--

Alexander: *interrupts* No, your shoulder injury isn't all the way healed. *frowns and walks over to Meg*

Amelia: You noticed my shoulder? *frowns then shakes her head* No, that's not even important right now.

Alexander: I'm gonna lift you up, okay? *lifts Meg with fairly minimal struggle, unsure of whether this will make the pain worse, and carries her over to the bed, laying her beside Skylar*

Orion: Going? *looks at Ainhoa like she's lost her mind* I'm not... I'm not going anywhere. *quite disobediently he doesn't go to a chair but approaches the side of the bed, desperate to be there for Skylar* I'm not leaving her...

Skylar: *struggling to focus on anything but the pain she tries to nod at Ainhoa, not even flinching at the pain of the needle -- in fact she doesn't even feel it compared to the terrible ache all over her body* *when Orion comes into view she looks over at him, terrified but relieved that he's here*

Orion: *speaking softly* Hey... it's okay, I'm right here...

Skylar: *suddenly a wave of pain even worse than the last washes over her and her entire body begins to tremble under the stress of dealing with the pain, the edges of her vision begin to blur and Orion's voice is faint as he speaks, as if he's far away...*

Onyx: *appears at the doorway with the coat rack and sea salt* Dr. Blackwell! *walks into the room with the needed objects, trying his best to remain calm*

Amelia: *blinks back tears, starting to feel as if the situation may be hopeless*

Alexander: *still by Meg's side in case she needs some kind of support system* Fang, now would be a great time to come in here... Meg needs you.

Meg: *feels startled when lifted but is in too much pain to fight Alexander, as he sets her on the bed, the wave of pain that hit Skylar also wracks through her body*

Ainhoa: *smiles a little when Orion comes to the bedside, it was what she was hoping would happen. Despite Orion's delicate aura and mental state, he has a deep urge to protect Skylar, they need that now. Turning when Onyx enters, she waves him over and take the coat rack from him. Using surgical thread, she strings up the saline drip and opens it up, allowing the cooling liquid to begin flowing. Then she turns to Onyx.* We need a salt circle, all the way around the bed. Once the circle drawn no one can enter or exit until the energy is expelled.

Meg: *starts to feel as if she is choking from the pain, she can't even keep her eyes open, struggling to breath, she starts to pull at her necklace, the stone are flickering purple then black then purple... the black is only momentary*

Ainhoa: *turns and notices* Alexander, don't let her take that necklace off!
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    *while everyone upstairs is busy...*

Uranus: *walks downstairs and into the kitchen, he's been hanging around upstairs mostly* Where IS everyone...? *whines* I'm bored!

(And just in case you didn't check out our new character roster this is Uranus:)
    wm06Ken.png

Fred: *Just... Thinking of life. Still processing Julia's news*
    Julia: Upstairs... I think.

Uranus: *looks over at Fred and Julia* ...Oh, some more humans! Hi! I'm Uranus. Who are you? *grins*

Julia: Nice to meet you, Uranus. I'm Julia. *Smiles*
    Fred: ... *Completely unaware of what's going on around him. Lost in his own mind*
    Julia: That's my husband Fred. Fred!
    Fred: Uh- Where, what, who? Oh... Hi.
    Julia: And here's our-
    Freddy: I Fweddy!

Uranus: *grins wider* Oh, you have a tiny human with you! Hello, tiny human! *looks down at Freddy, then back at the other two* I just got here from Sixam not long ago. You know, the alien planet... or do you not know about the alien planet? You know any aliens? There's this purple alien guy that hangs out around here. I decided he's my best friend and he hasn't objected so far so I guess he's alright with it! *giggles a little* Anyway, he's really cool... and nice... and... um... I think he's kind of shy but that's okay! I can do all the talking! I'm really good at talking. Am I talking too much? I think I'm talking too much. Should I stop talking? Is it bothering you? Or do you like talking? If you like talking then I can keep talking, unless you mean that YOU like to DO the talking... then I should shut up. ...Should I shut up?

Julia: N-no, it's okay... I- *Mutters an "oh no"* Uh, Fred? Can you hold him for a second? *Hands him Freddy*
    Fred: Uh- *Takes Freddy* Okay...
    *Julia leaves the kitchen covering her mouth*

Uranus: Uhh... is she okay? *frowns*

Fred: Yup... Just... Pregnant. She's been throwing up a lot lately. *Sighs* Wish i could help her...
    Freddy: *Pouts* Mama...

Uranus: Pregnant? Oh... I thought that was a good thing.

Fred: No, it is but... Sometimes she gets dizzy, or hungry, or she might just get very sensitive and start crying while watching comedy movies. Or yell at me for watching comedy movies with her and making her cry... But it's a good thing. I guess *A bit confused now*
    Freddy: I want Mama...

Uranus: Sometimes I cry at movies too! Like I saw this movie one time where this alien guy stepped on a bug and killed it. It made a really loud squish sound like this-- *imitates a gross squish noise* No joke, I cried for like... 5 minutes! Poor bug... *what an eccentric man :joy:*

Julia: *Is by the door, listened to what Uranus said* Why... *Sob* Why do you have to be so graphic? *Trying to wipe away her tears, but they are way too many :joy: *
    Fred: *Under his breath* Not again...
    Freddy: Mama!

Uranus: I'M being graphic!? The movie was graphic! Graphic bug murder! *starts sniffling too* I was so sad...

(Someone needs to come down here and get this under control :joy:)

Aurora: *comes downstairs and sees the scene* ...okay... *looks over at Julia and Fred* Oh, hello! New visitors I assume? I'm Aurora...

Hamlet: *finally crawls out from underneath the kitchen table, still a hamster* They're friends of Onyx and Amelia.

Aurora: Oh. Do you know Alexander, too? I'm his--

Uranus: *interrupts* Awww! What a cute little creature! *approachas Hamlet*

Hamlet: *backs away :joy:*

Uranus: *grabs Hamlet and starts practically squishing him like the bug in that movie :joy:* YOU'RE SOOO CUTE!

Hamlet: *squirms for dear life*

Julia: *Still sobbing*
    Fred: Sorry... I'm Fred. That's my wife... *Places a hand on Julia's shoulder and whispers "Don't cry, it's just a movie"* and here's our so-
    Freddy: I Fweddy!

Aurora: Hmm... you know, I think I've heard you mentioned around here before? Is your wife ...Juliet? Julie? Julia?

Uranus: *still squeezing Hamlet*

Hamlet: *chomps his finger* PUT ME DOWN!!

Uranus: *yelps and drops him* Owwwwie!

Hamlet: *transforms into his human form on the way down, as that far of a drop would certainly injure a hamster* What's the big idea!?

Uranus: *wide eyed* You're a... person... but you were just a hamster...

Julia: *Sobbing on Fred's shoulder*
    Fred: Uhm... Julia. *Stroking her hair*
    Freddy: S'okay, mama!

Aurora: *frowns* What's wrong? *approaches Julia cautiously*

Uranus: She's pregnant.

Aurora: Ohhh. I have several kids but I've never been pregnant... Alexander sure was emotional so I get you... *what!? :joy:*

Fred: *Helps Julia wipe away her tears*
    Julia: I see... *A little confused, but decides not to question it :joy: * Sorry you had to meet me like this...
    Freddy: *Hugs Julia* S'okay, mama...

Aurora: No, no, it's fine. Alexander's pregnancy hormones were off the charts... you're good. I swear that man would have cried over a piece of food he accidentally dropped on the floor... *she didn't have to question it :joy:* But anyway, it's nice to meet you! Sorry I can't relate to your pregnancy emotions. I may be the only woman in here who can't. *laughs*

Uranus: *doesn't find anything abnormal about this :joy:*

Julia: uhm.. *Too polite to question it 😂*
    Fred: Well, she was crying over a bu-
    Julia: *Stomps his foot under the table*
    Fred: ow!

Aurora: I know the look you're giving me. The same one I get from every human. The 'did you just say your boyfriend was pregnant!?' look. Yes, yes I did. Lovely isn't it? Spared me the torture at least... *frowns at Fred* A bu...tt? She was crying over a butt? Does she think her butt looks big? It's natural weight gain honey. Trust me, Alexander insisted his butt looked like something off of Keeping Up with the Kar--

Hamlet: *interrupts in a burst of laughter :joy:*
    (😂)
    Fred: *Laughing as well*
    Julia: *Blushes* A bug. I was crying over a bug...

(Why is Alexander always the... butt of the joke? :joy:)
    Aurora: Oh, a bug! Well, no worries there either. Orion screams and cries when he sees a bug. *grins*

Julia: ... Wait... *Turns to Fred* I didn't tell you... How do you know that i-
    Fred: I just... Know *Grins*
    Julia: Wh-What?
    Fred: *Winks*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    edited October 2018
    (Hey, guys :))
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go