Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Most Children Your Sims Have Ever Had

Comments

• Options
    SimlishCitySimlishCity Posts: 11 New Member
    The most I've had is 6. I usually had my sims go for 3 - 4, but on one occasion baby #4 turned out to be triplets. I ended up enjoying it and quite a few of my sims have up to 6 now. Past that, I'm not so sure...
  • Options
    Azreal_RouAzreal_Rou Posts: 22 Member
    in sims 4 I think i have had about 4 tops but back in sims 2 I used to often make a family of 6 with only one parent.
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    In Sims 2 I'd try to have I think 8? Because that was what most of my Sims wanted to complete their family aspirations. But I usually got to 6 and couldn't bear to wait around to move Sims out to have more. In 3 I actually achieved maybe 8 or 9, which was intense. The most I've done in 4 is 4, because kids are more work it feels like (I love that aspect though).
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    In the household at the same time, 7. Over a lifetime, 25. Doing the 100 baby challenge. I could have probably had her have more, she had the time, I just didn't have the sanity lol.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    The most children my sims have ever had is: 1!
    Lmao I don't know how you guys manage so much. Kids are way too much work.

LOL, I agree. I once dared to have my Sim have 3, and I struggled so much I went and played another family instead :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The sixth child of fifth generation made his debut, but I'm not playing his household. Once Justin McAdams- brother to the teen in my avi- becomes a young adult in just over a week, I'll be playing as him(after his parents become elders in 9 and 12 days)!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    karlakoukarlakou Posts: 23 Member
    Like everybody else said, kids in TS4 are A LOT of work. I think I had a sim who had 15 kids throughout her life, but it was kind of spread out. I don't like having more than one toddler at a time because they need so much attention.
  • Options
    karlakou wrote: »
    Like everybody else said, kids in TS4 are A LOT of work. I think I had a sim who had 15 kids throughout her life, but it was kind of spread out. I don't like having more than one toddler at a time because they need so much attention.

To clear up any confusion about my post, Brooklyn, my avi's mother, has two younger siblings and their uncle had three kids as well. All single-births. I play with cheats and mods so I cheat my played toddlers to complete their life-skills, then I do the same for the kids.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    In Sims 4 the most I ever and successfully raised was 6, but there was a gap in their ages. The first 3 were either grown or nearly grown when the last 3 came (there were two sets of twins). So there was an uncle who was the same age as his nephew running around.

In Sims 3 it was the same, except for this one time I increased the number of sims allowed in the household. At first, my couple had one baby, but the second pregnancy, mom gave birth to 8 babies. I ended up cheating to raise those kids up, but then felt bad about cheating and stopped playing that game save. :*
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    In one of my saves Caleb had 112 babies :joy: But that save was the one I play when I was bored or something. I don't know how I managed to get to that number.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    My current heiress just gave birth to her 18th and final child. The newest heiress I hope gets 20.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    In one of my saves Caleb had 112 babies :joy: But that save was the one I play when I was bored or something. I don't know how I managed to get to that number.

haha! I get bored easy playing and am in the process of trying to max out my guys aspirations and skills, he has about every aspiration now and most of the skills with the game packs I have...I then decided to just see how many children he could have..quite easy when they are not living with you lol, I think I am up to about 30/

I will occasionally go visit the homes the Children live in and they are awful, lol, I usually go into the cheat edit mode and buy them what they don't have(because even though it's just a game I feel bad for them lol)

What I find humorous is I'll call a Mom with like 5 of my Sims kids to come over, I beguile them and then ask to try for a baby and they are thrilled to do so..you'd think they would "slap em silly" to my sim just for asking haha(the game isn't that advanced yet)lol

• Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    In sims 4 I think the most I've had is 4. And that was stressful enough :P
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    4, in both the sims 3 and the sims 4. Al though i do remember having more in a separate save in my TS3 game with babies, tods, kids and a teen but only played with it once.
  • Options
    hydratedbeehydratedbee Posts: 8 New Member
    In the Sims 2, my sim had 25 biological children. In sims 4, my sim had 12 children some biological some not, but his sister had 10 biological children. 2 sets of triplets, one set of twins, and then the other two. I like playing with big families lol.
  • Options
    MojoRat1MojoRat1 Posts: 16 Member
    Completed a legacy challenge. Had 2 adult sims make 6 babies in the house, picked one of of the kids to continue the legacy once they reached adulthood. Each generation would incorporate a different aspect of sims game play (to keep things interesting) while still making at least 6 babies in the household. This went on for 8 generations and took about a year to complete.

One of my generations I had my sim (named Genghis) not only get his wife pregnant with 6 kids total, but also try for a baby with any adult female sim that walked around the neighborhood. The end result was 6 legitimate children, 25 illegitimate children (only got twins twice, the rest were single births). It was very difficult to create so many illegitimate kids while raising 6 kids at home.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Update:
    There are now EIGHT kids in Justin and Katie-Grace's generation! One of their mother's cousins and her brother still haven't married anyone, but that's okay.

Here are the fifth generation kids
    (oldest to youngest)
    Justin McAdams(m)
    Katie-Grace McAdams(f)
    Valerie Pettit(f)
    Fletcher Parker(m)
    Carissa Pancakes(f)
    Raylan Pettit(m)
    Ulysses Parker(m)
    Yadira Pancakes(f)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    The most children I've ever had is 3 in any version of The Sims. Right now, I'm playing one main family but with multiple friends and relatives in different houses. To try to keep everything manageable, I kind of have a "1 child" policy implemented now for new births, although my main family threw me off when they unexpectedly had twins.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Fifth generation is getting bigger- not my own choice!- because AJ Parker's wife is pregnant with baby #3!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    EternalArtsEternalArts Posts: 36 Member
    I set the limit at two because its work. So if they try for baby number 3 without my knowing and conceive I lop off a parent cause I can't handle the stress.
  • Options
    bulldog773bulldog773 Posts: 20 Member
    Wow!!! Some of these are rally interesting and make for good role playing. Most I have had has been 3.
  • Options
    simtorioussimtorious Posts: 66 Member
    The most children I've had in Sims 4 were 9, back to back, right after seasons came, and there was only one parent (the mom, because they had different fathers). I dreaded those toddler days.

Currently, my Sims 3 sims have 6 kids, which is probably what I usually stop at before I go crazy.
  • Options
    whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    In the sims 3, one of my sims had 21 children once. I was trying for the 100 baby challenge, but got too attached to the family and stopped at 21. Her oldest son was my favorite to play, as he had a close relationship to his horse. I kind of got lost in the pastoral country life for awhile.
    Outside of the challenge, I think 7 was the most, although I only intended for 5. My sim's husband was abducted by aliens twice, so...
  • Options
    LanieBorneLanieBorne Posts: 74 Member
    I had about 10 kids in the family at once, some have died now though.
  • Options
    LilyParkerLilyParker Posts: 1,144 Member
    In the Sims 3, Jill Thomas, my 100 Baby Challenge mom had 33 kids before I called it quits. In the Sims 4, I'm currently playing @EuphorialQueen's Toddler Mania Challenge with a married couple and 6 toddlers, shown below.
    PfauIe6.png
    Currently blogging about The Island Challenge on Lily Parker's Sims Challenges (WordPress).
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
    and Toddler Mania Challenge stories are complete.