Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Most Children Your Sims Have Ever Had

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    I had one guy with over 50. I guess you could call it a baby challenge, but a very seedy one. With the help of a mod, he would basically impregnate any female he came into contact with

I had a sim like this, Simo Koivonen. No mod, just a whole lot of sleazy seduction. I've raised three of the nine Koivonen Kids to adulthood so far; the rest are languishing either in potentially playable homes (Nancy Landgraab and Eliza Pancakes and their kids) or in the NPC ether of unplayed homes.

He stopped at nine not because I was done but because the game decided to kill Simo off—he froze to death in a malfunctioning shower on a blazing hot summer Oasis Springs day. It was so funny that I let it stand and took it as a sign from the game to knock it off.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    The most that I've ever had was 4 children in the main save that I was playing. They then went onto having generations between them. That was the most interesting family that I'd played. Two of them were twins, unfortunately I've never had triplets but would love to have them.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Well, I'm currently playing with "greek gods". Zeus and Poseidon are competing against each other to see how many children they can sire before they run out of stamina. *hint*: They don't
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I don't really like kids that much (in TS4 and RL). I think the most I've had is 1, maybe 2 at the most. I've had the game since release and have only had a handful of kids altogether. :D
    He/Him
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    I currently have 24 living children, 19 grandchildren, and 4 great grandchildren in my game. There have been more who are either deceased or needed to be culled due to computer issues. I'd have to check the sims family tree, but I'd estimate my Sims couple have had around 40 children all up.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I currently have 24 living children, 19 grandchildren, and 4 great grandchildren in my game. There have been more who are either deceased or needed to be culled due to computer issues. I'd have to check the sims family tree, but I'd estimate my Sims couple have had around 40 children all up.

40?! That's insane. :#
    He/Him
  • Options
    TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    My seductress has 7.
    My succubus just gave birth to her 9th.
    My incubus (brother of the succubus) has 47, but I think he has 2 more on the way.

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    My highest number of children was 9 children in my current decade game, prior it was 7. Thanks to mccc I could expand the allowed household number, to have a child every 2 years until the pill was introduced. Would I recommend so many children at once? I'm not sure, sometimes I could only handle the needs of that bunch of with cheating. 4 Toddlers are very needy. But it's nice when the children learn from an play with each other without needing the parents everytime. And a butler and an ever-staying nanny was very helpful too. But I think enough is enough, for now. The next generations will have only 1 - 3 children. It's much easier to handle and raise them.
  • Options
    TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    Update. My incubus now has 53 children.

Somebody mentioned in another thread that a sim cound not have more than 50 children. He was close to that number, so I let him get a little aggressive and get several females pregnant at once, to see if he would actually go over 50 or not. So he's currently at 53, but a couple more females are carrying his children.

My incubus and succubus are planning to fill the world with their own DNA. He reproduces much faster, for obvious reasons. She takes better care of her kids though, so they're all top-notch kids. He rarely visits his own, and barely knows most of them.

• Options
    TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    My sims aren't generally keen on reproduction, but sometimes I've played specific families were having a bunch of kids was part of the story. I think the most kids any of my Sims has ever had was 7.
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Madison had 6 and Gen 4 has the most total members with 15.