Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Most Children Your Sims Have Ever Had

I had a sim named Micah McDermott, and I think he had 10 kids between about four different women.

What about you? And did you attempt to get to know each of them? Did they all go on to lead their own lives or were they doomed to live in the bin/ same house after they aged up to adulthood?

Comments

• SlawfishSlawfish Posts: 431 Member
    Most I've had is 6 kids at the same time in same household, I normally pick a heir that I will make sure gets the skills I want for that age, but other than that I make sure they all have certain goals and stories for the future. I don't play more than one family at the time, but I manage the relatives in a way that they'll fit in to my main sim-family's story.
  • charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    Well currently I am playing with a vampire lady and her human husband, When she got pregnant the first time she gave birth to triplets who were all girls there names were Drewcilla,Eleana & Catarina . Drewcilla has mastered writing and wants to be a journalist whilst Eleana is logic 8 and wants to have masterd 3 skills.Catarina is still not sure and Is thinking about learning all the instruments (they are all teenagers). Next she had MORE triples! Sebastian,Triton & Ursula (Going for a Little Mermaid Theme) they are only toddlers so I have know Idear what they will be ;P

So year 6 kids is my max!
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    My baby daddy Sim had 13 Sims by 10 different women -- I had to delete that save because it was getting too hard for the offspring to find romantic partners since they were related to everyone else in their age group. :| In an individual family, probably 3 or 4 kids, but I'll usually only have two or 3 at home at a time; I might have my Sims do a Try for Baby or adopt after one child ages up and moves out.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • BelloGothBelloGoth Posts: 120 Member
    My baby daddy Sim had 13 Sims by 10 different women -- I had to delete that save because it was getting too hard for the offspring to find romantic partners since they were related to everyone else in their age group. :| In an individual family, probably 3 or 4 kids, but I'll usually only have two or 3 at home at a time; I might have my Sims do a Try for Baby or adopt after one child ages up and moves out.

I have that issue, too, and that was part of the reason why I asked! Too many siblings and half-siblings!
  • ttyoxoxttyoxox Posts: 79 Member
    When I first installed the sims 3, I got my male sim to impregnant the entire town.
  • KShannonKShannon Posts: 223 Member
    8, in one family. Had to wait to move some adult children out. I was playing a legacy that needed a male heir and they just refused to pop a son out. The panic of trying to get one before the mother became an elder was quite fun.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Not many in TS4 (four children), but in TS2 my sim had 10. It was funny to look how many vacation days she had, it was over 20 :D
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited August 2015
    Sims 2 Dustin Broke abd CAS Jessica Broke nee Adams had 7. Her sister Savannah Miller nee Adams and her husband Chris Miller had 6 she really had 7 she had a child with Lloyd Miller Chris's brother through a cheat so she was a surrogate mother thats the most I've had as of late.
  • OuterseOuterse Posts: 289 Member
    My baby daddy sim has 31 kids between 18 women

I make an effort to at least have him visit his kids every so often, so he does have a relationship with most of them. He does have a couple that he's good friends with.
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    In Sims 4 I haven't had more than 3 kids in one family. In Sims 2 I had one family with 13 kids. And in Sims 3 one of my sims had 25!

I didn't realize the 100 Baby Challenge was done with different sims. So I just cheated my sim to never age and had her hook up a lot to get babies. It was a lot of work, but fun too. Eventually my game glitched, and it was the main reason I finally added mods to my game. Idk if I'll ever try it again though. :o
    giphy.gif

• mapleholliemaplehollie Posts: 179 Member
    I've been doing the 100 baby challenge so one of my sims had about 25ish children. But in a normal family, the most I've had is like 6
  • typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited August 2015
    One of my favourite things about sims 3 was having a huge family. I think the most I had was 17 children. I was aiming for 20 but I never got there.

However, in the sims 4, the most I've had is 6, and even that's rare, I usually have 1-3.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    In sims 3 one gen of my 100 baby challenge had 43 kids. She really knocked a dent in that challenge for me.

In Sims 4... I don't know... maybe 4. Family play is very lacking in Sims 4 and I find myself unable to enjoy having babies.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    The most I ever had was in the Sims 2, I had two mothers expecting and a mod with random chances of triplets and quads. I never actually thought they would both be expecting triplets.. So I had six babies and it made me insane :D

In Sims 4 I had three childern max so far, which is a nice number for me to handle (at once). I normally play with young adults so I haven't fully explored the childern stage yet. :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • My sims always have at least one but some reason my sims are always having twins :T
  • TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    edited August 2015
    I play by whims, so my sims only (and almost always) "try for baby" if they have the whim to. In TS4 this has resulted in every family having 7-8 children before the female becomes an elder. I play rotational and they all move out and get added to the rotation when they become young adults.

I have always liked playing big families, but I find it a bit boring that all the families are so similar in TS4, no matter what traits they have, as they all have the same whims. One of my favourite households to play currently is the one exception I have: A second generation family with only 1 child (so far), and since the female is at least some days into adulthood, this is one family that can't possibly end up with 8 children... unless she starts having triplets :o
    Post edited by TriX0099 on
  • plenilunesplenilunes Posts: 296 Member
    Only about 6 kids, but on Sims 3. I haven't had more than 3 kids in Sims 4 so far. I keep having kids until I have one whose genetics I like.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    In TS4 I'm not entirely sure but 10 as far as I know :) In TS3 I suspect the same. In TS2 I once tried to have 10 kids to fulfill the family aspiration but ended up with 9... Talk about coming up short XD I prefer having one kid so when (if) the parents die I only need to play one. I have a sims 2 remake of the Goth family I'm playing and Cassandra and Don has three kids (trying to finally finish the family aspiration) which is hard work as Alexander is still young but quite different from my usual play style. I don't think they will be getting any more even though she wants too ;D
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    In TS3, I had one game with 26 kids in the active household. (Not all at once.) That is as close to 100 baby challenge as I'll come. In my last generation, I had two of the non heirs become something of a Don Juan and seduce every female of child bearing age they could. I use a mod that allows for a risky woohoo so the outcome of their encounters were never certain. The baby count when they reached elder was 11 for one and 8 for the other.
  • kokotaffykokotaffy Posts: 155 Member
    Wow! You guys have a lot of kids! I've had two sets of twins And then one more child. I've never went past 5 children.
    bi4QAjB.gif
  • UltraUltra Posts: 826 Member
    Sims 2 I had a sim family have 10 kids and at one point there was 4 toddlers and two kids in the house. That was a challenge. It was to fill the have 10 kids aspiration. In the sims 3 I often have my sims have 4 -6 kids. I enjoyed family/generational play in that game. Sims 4 the most I've had is 3. I kind of forget they are there most of the time. If they bring toddlers back I might have a sim have 10 kids again
  • KPSimmerKPSimmer Posts: 188 Member
    My current sim has 21 kids and is pregnant again. This will be her last pregnancy though because she becomes an elder in 3 sim days.
  • PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    To be honest, I think it's about 4... :joy:
    I can't even cope with the needs of 2 Sims, nevermind their many offspring. :D
  • SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    In TS3, 10, in TS4, I think 6 or 7
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    The most children my sims have ever had is: 1!
    Lmao I don't know how you guys manage so much. Kids are way too much work.