Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best/ Weirdest/ Strangest/ Worst/ Hilarious Sims Moments

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    Well, a while ago, my child sim (Alli) and one of her friends (or was it her mom?) were at the place with the old, crumbly pool in Windenburg. Alli had been swimming for a while, and I decided that it was time for her to get out. I tried to get her out of the pool. She started swimming in the ground. When I instructed her to leave the lot, she kept swimming until the loading screen popped up. Then she was good.

Another time was one of my toddlers, Kayla. She aged up into a child, but when I told her to go upstairs to her room, she couldn't do it. Even though she could as a toddler, and children can go up stairs, she couldn't. Going to another lot worked tho, and now she can climb stairs like a pro. I just hope her two younger brothers (Chase and Valentin) don't have any problems. Chase's child birthday is approaching soon, but Valentin's still a baby, so I guess we're good for now.
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Poor Braden walked in on his mother and Don Lathario while his father was at work. I think it caused a bit of an identity problem for the boy.

02-06-17_9-05-32PM_zpsvruijas1.png
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I started to play with Victor Feng. I had him impregnate his wife, then they divorced and Victor move to his own apartment. Lilly had twin girls. After he impregnated more women he decided to visit his and Lilly's twin girls. He tried to feed one of them. Really, he only tried. The try wasn't successfull.
    15_3_2017_9_32_05.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    The_A_Game18The_A_Game18 Posts: 11 New Member
    Soooo.... my sim has been acting weird.
    She keeps waking up in the middle of the night.. and standing in the middle of her bed with her arms open wide like she is reenacting The Lion King or something and then somehow dislocating her legs into mid air! Her arms then reach up very elongated and I'm so very concerned about her health... oh but it doesn't stop there. She gets up regular then "watches" her boyfriend... at least that's the action in her que. She then proceeded to cover her mouth in awe and scream a little.. she stops then goes over to the other room, across the house and does the same thing to her daughter. I have no comment, she does this every night!!
  • Options
    simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    The only weird thing to happen in my TS4 is when 2 members of the same family kept randomly "falling" through the floor and those swimming wave-lines appeared around them... There isn't even a swimming pool on their lot... It did happen in TS2, so it probably isn't that uncommon.
    Also, my children keep getting toddler moodlets (like not getting enough attention)... Is that normal?

I have a story from TS2 though: I created a family of four to start a legacy and planned on the parents having one more child in-game. While poor Melanie was pregnant, she was sitting on the little island in her swimming pool looking at the sky when she got hit by a meteoroid and died. I was devestated so I quit the game without saving... Eventually, she gave birth to Kristen who would end up having 11 children of her own, three of them with super ugly vacation-townies. She also had 3 sets of twins! Kristen and her children can all thank me, the all-mighty sim-god, for saving Melanie's life that day.
  • Options
    gabythesimslovergabythesimslover Posts: 146 Member
    That's an amazing story! How did you get the fire department in The Sims 4? (or did this happen in another version of the game)
  • Options
    hitomieyeshitomieyes Posts: 108 Member
    I opened a restaurant at Sims 4.
    One waiter rummage the garbage box and then ate it.
    I was worried about him get food poisoning(T.T)
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    edited May 2017
    My Gen. One in my Not So Berry Challenge, Pattie Newberry, was out and about. She made her first enemy. And I had her go over and I think she told him to talk to the hand. Next thing I know, he jumps her and they started fighting. Sadly, Pattie lost. lol

04-16-17_6-54-06PM_zpsbf3cubez.png

She also invited over her then boyfriend (now husband), and I had her make a pizza. Needless to say, the oven caught fire!

04-16-17_7-46-20PM_zpspffpwvcw.png
    04-16-17_7-46-16PM_zpsmph3k9ze.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I'll let you know if they ever happen - now if you'd like to talk about Sims 2 or Sims 3 - there are tons - ironically neither of which were head-lined as Weirder stories games - but all my weirder game play only happened in those game. All I see in Sims 4 the same old things ever not changing and the only weird thing about Sims 4 is the concept Maxis tries to sell it as weirder stories.

LOL Don't mince words, Writin_Reg, tell us what you really think. ;) I think one of the strangest things that occurred in my game was during a wedding, some of the caterers decided to dance on the other side of the wedding arch, DURING the ceremony. No, I didn't snap pictures of it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    I wish that TS4 docs were On Call like the TS3 Medical Career. It led to the funniest TS3 game sequence ever.

My Sim happened to be in the shower when the game notified her that she was needed at the hospital. She responded, but skipped getting dressed and ran out of the house. For some reason, the Censor Pixelator was not on! :o I figured at any moment she would whip on her clothing. But she proceeded to jump on her bicycle. (Hey, she was a starving med student, OK?!) She rode, like a combination Lady Godiva/naked Barbie doll, through Sunset Valley. She ditched the bike and ran into the Medical Center. The bystander Sims were all stopping in their tracks and getting that thought bubble of her.

The Call In lasted long enough to overlap with her actual shift. She was the only one in the household, so I just waited there to see if she'd still be naked when her shift ended. She was! She was still unpixelated as well. :blush: Before I could click on her, she jumped on her bike for a repeat performance of her earlier ride. She got home, went into the bedroom, whipped on her pajamas and hopped into bed. :relieved:
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    When the chef of a restaurant died from anger after my sim insulted her cooking. It was quite amusing, and there is now a permanent gravestone on the lot whenever I go there. I love when spontaneous things happen like that!
  • Options
    NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    So I see these two sims walking down the street out of the corner of my eye but something looks off. I go to investigate, and this dude is sinking into the ground every other step, while his limbs get all stretched out.

nDYCcfx.png

I think her face says it all.
  • Options
    PandaPuffPower122PandaPuffPower122 Posts: 4 New Member
    Who here lived in an apartment complex in the TS4 and invited a cute guy over for lunch. Then your random next for neighbors came over for a welcome wagon pretty normal still right. Then 8 sim hours later one of my neighbors came in my house uninvited and threw there garbage away in my trash can! Edit: I know there are a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes.
  • Options
    PandaPuffPower122PandaPuffPower122 Posts: 4 New Member
    Another weird story I have is one day my sims didn’t listen to my “go here’s”. I got upset and tried to teleport her to the inside of the house ( she was on a balcony). I teleported her but she was sitting on a bench at that moment. She had glitched and looked like her as a her wall. I tried it to other sims to see if I was crazy but it did the same thing! Is this a real thing now?
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    A guest at my wedding decided to use the grill and ofc, he set himself on fire and died. And everyone was sad, and all the guest stood next to his tombstone for the rest of the wedding party and mourned him. And later, his ghost would haunt my house every night breaking everything he could -.-

Sounds to me like you acquired your own Steve Urkel.

Back in Sims 3, I had made a mean sim to be the neighborhood spoilsport. In the meantime, I was on another household, with a nice sim helping her get up in the world. She somehow managed to become good friends with Mr. Spoilsport. One night I see a figure come up to the front door, all dressed as a burglar. I just about freak out and start hitting the phone to call the cops, when the "burglar" knocks on the door. Burglars don't knock on the door. Turns out it was Mr. Spoilsport who had gotten himself into the criminal career and had decided to come pay a visit to his friend while still in his job outfit. They were diametrically opposites, but they never disagreed with each other. And he was downright rotten to any other sim. I think he got into a fight with one at a wedding, even.
    They might be the one reason I will never go back to Sims 3, as they were the perfect couple that I could never replicate.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Hannie wrote: »
    [img][/img]07-14-16_11-00-52nbspPM.png

Kind off loving this pic.

MATT DAMOOONNNN!!!!! (No, really, it honestly looks like him.)
  • Options
    FuzzypinkerFuzzypinker Posts: 1 New Member
    Once I created a wife husband and child then I made my sim cheat on her husband with an old guy (the husband and the child were trapped in the room as the doors disappeared) I then my my sim and the elderly sims woohoo infront of her husband while she was woohooing the elderly guy died of old age while they were doing it and then her husband got so angry he died and my child got taken away because I forgot to feed him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😱
  • Options
    veronica55veronica55 Posts: 106 Member
    edited April 2019
    My strangest sim moment of all times was back in TS3 days. Nothing beats that so far. Still gives me creeps when I think about it. And I still don't know how that happened. I mean technically, according to game's mechanics this shouldn't have happened. But it did. So weird.

I had a witch sim. She was the most gorgeous and most evil witch I'd ever created. She always stayed young and powerful. Anyway, her son got married and moved out, then he had a baby boy. (yes, one of those "worm" babies of TS3 - at least they weren't "objects") And it's openworld, you can go anywhere! So my beloved witch queen decided to visit her son, so she could meet her new grandson. So far so good.

She was playing with the baby, carrying it around and so on, then the daughter-in-law said "it is getting pretty late may be it is time to leave?" (remember how that worked in ts3? you get that pop-up message and you're automatically kicked out of the house, and you couldn't cancel the "walk out" action)
    When that happened my witch was still holding the baby, she walked out of the house with the baby in her arms. It was raining crazy outside, I still remember her standing outside the door holding the baby on a dark, cold, stormy, rainy night. She was kicked out because it's late and couldn't get back in to put the baby back in his crib. And she couldn't take the baby with her either, game doesn't allow that. So she put the baby on the floor, outside under heavy rain and storm, then she returned home. I was thinking it would be ok, parents would just take the baby inside, game would figure it out.

The next day, out of curiosity I had my sim visit her son's house once again to check how the baby was doing. When she arrived, the baby was nowhere to be found. I checked my sims family tree, the baby's picture was grayed out showing it was a ghost, I was still thinking may be it was a bug or glitch. Because in TS3 babies, toddlers and kids couldn't die unless there are some mods & cheats involved. And I didn't have any of those. Then I visited the graveyard and found the baby's tombstone in the mausleum. The baby was officially and properly dead because it was left outside in horrible weather that night.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I once had a sim that I had created her husband in CAS with her, they got along great, and I moved them in to a remodel of Old Salt House in the city. My sim , she became friends with the Vatore family and somehow Caleb took a fondness to her, he was always coming over and inviting her to do things with him so I made them best friends, her husband seemed fine with it as he and his wife still got along well they just seemed to do diff things more often. My sim family got pregnant and had a baby, her best friend, who had a key to their home by now, would drop by and I'd find him a lot of times hanging with the baby, I saw him feed it and check on it, talking to,it a lot. He always would stop by to talk to her, not so much her husband as you could tell by looks he gave him that he didn't like him much. I was not controlling but only my sims home and, and he had turned his best friend into a vampire and her husband suddenly got a wish to ask,him to be turned, he would come around and give her vampire advice and she would always ask to be trained, he never gave her husband advice and he had not been trained. One day he and her husband started arguing, was kinda random and funny but I guess the sims seem to know what they're *thinking* more than we do, lol, and they even got into a fight, they were in such red level bar , I thought hey would be good for story then have them become enemies, he still came by to see his best friend, he never missed that chance, and a day later he even,told her she was pretty for the first time, I had taken a screenshot, but was before I knew how to post them so it's gone, but it had all 3 sims in it and the look Vatore is giving her husband was evil looking but also thoughtful, the next day, and remember I'm only playing my sims home with no mods at that time either, Vatore came by her house in the day, her husband was just getting home from work, I saw Vatore run out and fuss at her husband, and somehow he initiated enough mean sayings or whatever he was saying to him to keep him outside, it sure seemed he was doing it on purpose, the man had no resistance at all yet and he died, Vatore started laughing and pointing at him bc they were enemies, my sim was close enough by then I got her to come out so she could see, she could be outside some, she was crying and Vatore even consoled her about his death! Needless to say, before was really appropriate he jumped on asking her on a date and actually she ended up liking him back , moved him in and he had a copy of that one book, something about How I got rid of your father, a children's story lol, it was really funny, he ended up being so happy with her and bc of his past that I didn't control, I made him join the criminal field and that version of him was a great crime boss, he sure loved using that one mean interaction they get intimadate someone, so yeah that's the craziest game I think I've ever had in the sims lol.