Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best/ Weirdest/ Strangest/ Worst/ Hilarious Sims Moments

Tell me about Sims moments you had in your game that you think that not many other people have experienced before!

I have a weird story, and people always think that I am lying when I talk about it. Well, here's the story.

My Sim was a gold digger, and she married an elder rich guy to take his money and mansion. She was pregnant, and she eventually was in labor. When she and her husband were walking towards the car to go to the hospital, her husband died in the front yard. Since she was already off the lot, she did not react. Th Grim Reaper came, and my woman Sim had her babies at the hospital (she had triplets). While at the hospital, the kitchen stove caught on fire because she was cooking and did not turn off the stove. The fire department took car of that, and my Sim came home with the babies. That night (a few hours later), an alien showed up for the first time in my game, so I decided to get pregnant by him.
What a day that was!

I would love to hear your zany Sims stories!

BTW, I would post pictures of this as proof, but my forum page is glitch and still says that I am a New Member. :)

Comments

• Options
    spoidspoid Posts: 75 Member
    @WildSafari8 - That's incredible. Wish my sims' lives were that crazy!

@Astro - Haha! Did you get the option to treat it? I didn't know that was possible in-game ;)
    origin id: spoid29
    simblr: spoidsims
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I'll let you know if they ever happen - now if you'd like to talk about Sims 2 or Sims 3 - there are tons - ironically neither of which were head-lined as Weirder stories games - but all my weirder game play only happened in those game. All I see in Sims 4 the same old things ever not changing and the only weird thing about Sims 4 is the concept Maxis tries to sell it as weirder stories.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    My sim died after getting rejected for a proposal I am pretty sure he was sick on top of that. But somehow his girlfriend saved his life LOL
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    I posted about this earlier:

My sim has had a weird day. Starting off, she went into labor at work, had her baby at the hospital (exciting!), went home with her family, had a little woo hoo with her husband, her dead husband decided to haunt them, stood and WATCHED them woo hoo, then got mad! Dude, you're dead! Although, I finally saw a reaction to "cheating" (how can she cheat when you're a dead guy?!). It was a really strange but entertaining day lol. :D

EDIT: Oh wait, and then she was abducted by aliens after the woo hoo.. Tsk Tsk :D
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    spoid wrote: »
    @WildSafari8 - That's incredible. Wish my sims' lives were that crazy!

@Astro - Haha! Did you get the option to treat it? I didn't know that was possible in-game ;)
    Sicknesses come with GTW, and you do get to buy meds of the pc.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    The Day My Sims Were Stalkers....
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    edited April 2015
    when a person dies in your kitchen.
    not even family member...
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    When your sim bakes cookies and doesn't even notice that the oven is on fire. LOL
    10498647_10206508708941043_7308757209480075512_o.jpg
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    Telling ghost stories at campfire caused one to come and set stuff on fire!

xkvuow.jpg
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    The woman followed my sim around everywhere and just when he thought he was alone.....
    12-05-14_10-21nbspPM_zpsa46d46dd.png
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    When your sim bakes cookies and doesn't even notice that the oven is on fire. LOL
    10498647_10206508708941043_7308757209480075512_o.jpg

Lol who could worry about a stove when you have fresh baked cookies on your mind??
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    CodeCharmingCodeCharming Posts: 55 Member
    > @Angela_4588 said:
    > Telling ghost stories at campfire caused one to come and set stuff on fire!

Cool! That's actually pretty creepy, an Evil Dead sort of thing if I ever saw one. :D
    1. Edito ergo sum
  • Options
    graciecam1303graciecam1303 Posts: 175 Member
    edited April 2015
    260y5fk.jpg my sims doing jetpack dancing in sims 3. idk why its funny, i just laughed so hard when they did it haha.
    9addhd.jpg also, this photo. i don't know when it was taken, it was possibly the first guy i made in sims 4! here he is socializing with the goths :D
    Post edited by graciecam1303 on
    tumblr_mxmllsu3fz1shhth1o2_500.gif
  • Options
    rosetheistrosetheist Posts: 73 Member
    I sent my child sim to go swim- I come back 5 minutes later to discover her swimming through the ground.
  • Options
    jubyllubajubylluba Posts: 1 New Member
    I opened an art gallery in Sims 4 Get To Work and this alien sim came in to look at my paintings. She was there for a while, so my sim went upstairs to take care of her needs. Then I discover this alien girl just starved to death. I told my sim to plead for her life, and Grim agreed to let her live. 5 minutes later, the alien dies again.
    So yeah, an alien died twice in my store.
  • Options
    SimPoseyYumSimPoseyYum Posts: 995 Member
    I captured one of the weirdest as my avatar photo. As you can see, the Sim was clearly Tense, but the caption hadn't caught up yet, so it still had her pegged as Happy.

Well, I thought it was funny...
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    WAIT... what car?

"When she and her husband were walking towards the car to go to the hospital"

Did they add cars to the game? O.O

I had a Sim and she was out and about checking on plants, meeting Sims, eating, and looking for things to earn some cash. I sent her home and while she was loading I checked out the forums.

About an hour later I remember the game was still on... she was just standing there, dirty, hungry, tired and she did nothing. Course, I hadn't built her anything but she didn't talk to any Sims that were walking by either.

I got a Introvert badge or something for that- Weird. :astonished:
  • Options
    tams2578tams2578 Posts: 705 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    WAIT... what car?

"When she and her husband were walking towards the car to go to the hospital"

Did they add cars to the game? O.O

I had a Sim and she was out and about checking on plants, meeting Sims, eating, and looking for things to earn some cash. I sent her home and while she was loading I checked out the forums.

About an hour later I remember the game was still on... she was just standing there, dirty, hungry, tired and she did nothing. Course, I hadn't built her anything but she didn't talk to any Sims that were walking by either.

I got a Introvert badge or something for that- Weird. :astonished:

I think they meant in TS2 or TS3. Still no cars in TS4.
    Zwdtm8.png
  • Options
    DakotaSimsDakotaSims Posts: 93 Member
    i posted about this on another thread recently, but years and years ago i was playing sims 2 with my younger cousin. she had a teen named jade. one day she wouldn't get out of bed for school. she stayed there for like 3 days before getting up to starve to death. my cousin and i were traumatized... i was about 10 or 11 and she was 7 or 8. every now and then when i visit her, we'll be up talking in the middle of the night and one of us will go "remember jade?". RIP
    tumblr_nox3soeeO01uw9c6co3_1280.jpg
    enter the world of la vie en rose
  • Options
    AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    edited May 2015
    I played TS4 yesterday I told my sim to put the book away and first she got in the bath with it, sat down and then got straight up and went to the bookcase to put it away. Like what
    And someone died and no one cried, they just stared for like 3 sim hours and I couldn't get any of them to move and one almost died of starvation :/
    I played TS2 after that and there was someone in the communal shower next to my sim but she was just a floating head :neutral: I wish I'd got a picture, it was traumatic
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • Options
    TSJassonTSJasson Posts: 120 Member
    It's a deleted save game but I'll try:

It's a one good morning, my female sim was in 3rd trimester (she did have a great woohoo with his man!), so she was expecting a baby soon. Not long after that, like 2 sim hours after that, she suddenly panicked because she's in labor, her husband seems to be panic too with the rest of her family. Panic for some seconds then she just did her usual job, dancing, cooking, showering with the Very Uncomfortable moodlet. Her husband keeps panic, screaming, but she's just find like "bruh, i'm fine!". I can't stand it anymore, I manually sent her to hospital.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    cat9894cat9894 Posts: 63 Member
    The first sim I made on TS4 decided to bake a cake and age herself up while I was looking the other way.
  • Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    Have not really had anything weird happen in my ts4. Guess my game must be a dud.

This happened in the final days of ts3. My sim was returning from a gig, and a meteorite crashed near him. He had been to the future so he had a hover board. But since he was on fire, he was running so the board was attached to his one foot while he ran. His cellphone was also ringing at the same time. He just ran around like this for what seemed a prolonged period of time. I eventually just shut of the game since it would not let me exit/load or go back to main menu.

Screenshot-2.jpg"width=600"

I watched him run around like this for about 15 minutes . . . .guess that counts as weird no? :mrgreen: