Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3062

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :) The top was CC which is probably why it clips.
    I use the go here mod to get the kids to do their homework together. I think the option is "go there and ..."
    I have no idea where I got the jaw slider. It was buried in my downloads folder and I've probably had it for ages. My downloads folder is scary because I go on CC sprees a lot. Fortunately I only install about 1% of what I download ;) It might have been an aWT slider.
    I figure if I make a sim I should never be completely happy with him and keep tweaking whenever I see something I can do better.
    Happy birthday Scott! :)

@ZhakiraP The angry fairy obviously had some sort of effect on Blackheart!
    Poor Tyrius wasn't prepared for what they met :(
    Great update!

@Charlottesmom Great update! I am so happy that Jasper knows that Rowan is locked in the attic. Yay he found the key! :) Looking forward to the next update!

@lisasc360 Rowley wasn't being successful at being a scary zombie :p

@CravenLestat Fun Halloween shirt :)

@MoonandStars83 Sorry that Ian weirds you out :(
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,302 Member
    @Mikezumi,
    @lisasc360 Rowley wasn't being successful at being a scary zombie :p
    No he was not very successful in being a scary zombie. Everyone thought that he was playing around...lol
  • Options
    Cort rolled a wish to visit the art gallery.
    45277359061_fc735bda1a_o.jpg
    Alec filled Lara's social bar :)
    44555026694_31ff1e842c_o.jpg
    45277357981_cd06a8386c_o.jpg
    Ethan and Parker arrived while Cort was there.
    44555026154_2ce933cc93_o.jpg
    I had Cort introduce himself to the boys :)
    45277357051_a0580a7988_o.jpg
    It looks like Connor was about to pull out a book when Morty stopped him for a chat.
    44555025424_c0cb774cbf_o.jpg
    They then went their separate ways to view the art.
    45277356241_5cabe08576_o.jpg
    They got home in time for dinner.
    44555024844_f3a21603e2_o.jpg
    Jared had a wish to skinny dip so I had Alec join him :)
    44555024414_f2bc0f238a_o.jpg
    When I saw Lara at the block table I had Cort join her because all my kids have to learn the block table skill.
    44555024024_794a3d1a21_o.jpg
    44555023664_6997d3b0ee_o.jpg
    Connor and Morty watched the stars :)
    44555022464_bedf7f9963_o.jpg
    Jared and Alec were having a different kind of fun on the deck below :D
    45277353361_e545dd94dd_o.jpg
    I saw Alec heading to Connor to praise his latest book but Morty stopped him to whine about life :D
    31402813538_f4b4ef93c6_o.jpg
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 I use this painting mod.

Thanks!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Silverofdreams30
    --I love adurea's hair!
    --Looks like a perfect day in the summer fun!
    --Glad to see them doing their homework.XD
    --Thanks! I hope they do to.

@Charlottesmom
    --Lol he doesn't mean to.He just loves her.She was being a pain.XD
    --She did run, lot's of drama in the next few posts you reads.XD
    --Aww must be really hard for Connor to see Julia with his brother, giving his brother's track record.
    --I haven't seen Ever After in a long time, and Actually never saw run away bride.XD
    --Yup, I can feel the love between Lady and Wildfire.

@emorrill
    --Lol.But drama may not be over yet.Sarah is still out there....

@ZhakiraP
    --Finally! Took the King forever to get her.XD
    --Great update on your story as well! I love all the clothing you found.
    --Where did Lord Tyrious's outfit come from?
    --How did you get them to ride side by side? :open_mouth:

@Mikezumi
    --Handsome looking sim!
    --Wow! :o I love that carousel painting! Thanks for sharing the painting mod! I've found so many useful mods from reading
    your updates!
    -Ha! That would have been funny to have the 7 dwarves."Claire and the 7 Dwarves." lol
    --He must have really enjoyed that shower woohoo lol.

@bekkasan
    --Thanks! I tried to capture a sad moment.
    --I'm glad to, but not sure if she'll actually go through with the wedding...more drama XD
    --Aww, makes me happy to see them so happy together!
    --What a cute kiss!

@lisasc360
    --Thank you! I hope so to.

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    Cadh20000 wrote: »
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    I gave them an orchard - "Blessed be the Watcher...Hallowed be His Name. :p " :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    River is painting - what else is new... :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    I also didn't give them a mansion...this time. :mrgreen:

Well, at least their bills/taxes should be a lot cheaper anyway. :p

Yup...there's always a plus side to everything. :mrgreen:

...and in other news. Evidently River really likes juice... :D
    RiverDrunk.jpg
    Yup...Haruo got buzzed from a drink of juice. River got drunk.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I didn't know I could buy worlds with money instead of simpoints.:o I'm thinking of getting Dragon Valley, cause I think the items and clothing will suit my praaven world.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,302 Member

Pluto was ready to pick up Kira for a little play time... :)
    kBidPgkl.jpg
    L9FlKfel.jpg

Pluto giving Kira a little kiss... :)
    pnYl4p4l.jpg

Since Pluto was still hungry after eating that nasty Gooey Nut Log, he takes Kira down to the kitchen and places her in the little crib that was set up for her by Emit... :)
    RYiKl11l.jpg

Pluto saw a plate of Baguette on the table and grabbed himself a plate and went to sit on the couch to eat it... :)
    SNv2gPil.jpg

He then turned on the TV to check the weather... :)
    xRp0E5fl.jpg

Then he turned it to the kids channel for a little bit... :)
    sHEAOEcl.jpg

Emit came in and sat down next to Pluto to watch the gardening show that Pluto had on... :)
    Li5Kj1nl.jpg

Emit asked Pluto if he was going to take a class in gardening... :)
    OXPUcuMl.jpg

Pluto then noticed that Kira was hungry, so he picked her up to give her a bottle... :)
    CTJpEM9l.jpg
    aKVwP6Jl.jpg

He then took Kira back to their room so that he can get their things together so that they can go back through the portal to go home... :)
    l9dwV3rl.jpg

Pluto and Kira made it through the portal safe and sound... :)
    s7L3ZN8l.jpg

Pluto puts together the stroller that he brought for Kira and placed her in the stroller to push her to the door to their home... :)
    YWpNSyZl.jpg

Once they got inside, Pluto took her up to her room and put the crib in there so that he could put her in it... :)
    fZxiZDNl.jpg

Pluto was hungry, so he goes down to his kitchen to get something to eat and ended up falling out of the elevator. At least when he has Kira, he's more careful exiting the elevator... :smiley:
    COX10QUl.jpg

He went to the food replicator to get a hot dog but it went awry... :#
    Q3BXeZNl.jpg

So he ended up getting squirted with water...
    cbFTcqOl.jpg

And ended up sponging himself off before he could get his hot dog... :s
    UVEooizl.jpg

He takes the hot dog from the replicator and goes to his table to eat it... :)
    9dIJs0wl.jpg

He goes back upstairs after cleaning up his dishes and picks up Kira for a little snuggle... :)
    KaNLg0Xl.jpg

He takes Kira outside and places her in the portable crib and then sits down to write Kira's mom a letter in hopes that she will come and see her daughter... :)
    xx0tYPll.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Story 4 is up with it's first post
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    You saw this image of the town before but I forgot to mention something, that huge lot in the bottom-right of the image is the Annan household where Fern's mother Flora, father Finn, brother Philip, and her sisters Fawn and Daisy live.
    30336876907_fcccf4b281_b.jpg

Also, I'm trying to get Jolene's glitches fixed and am almost out of ideas to try. I'm thinking maybe if I move the family to a different town maybe that would fix her. Since all but Fern can do their jobs in basically any Sims 3 town but Fern herself requires beaches for her job and LTW I'm thinking that Isla Paradiso may be the perfect place to try. Maybe if they move there Fern will get more than 1 rescue per season and get away from the idiot who keeps trying to drown himself at the same time. :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @coco -Thanks for the comment.
    @Cadh20000 -It looks like she needs a full MC reset.I had that happen once and MC reset the sim which fixed it.
    @lanlyn -That was a great painting.It's from one of the hundreds of Mods in my game.Great update!
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @Karritz -I had slow internet yesterday and was unable to get here.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!My sims have a welfare system though the unemployed career if I give them a daily pay allowance from the options.
    @afai1261 -Great update!
    @bekkasan -They're preparing for upgrades to their home.Great picture!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great picture!I'd hate that and I stopped playing full screen a whilc back because it would sometimes hang and crash.That's almost like my apocalypse challenge or my 100 baby challenge except that I can still manually immigrate sims into town.Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @Springfairy556 -Great update!It sounds like she's afraid to fall in love with somebody who wants to marry for true love and not just marry for a title.That's why I use NRaas Mods to disable immigration and I'd just make sure all role sims had the right clothing on.That's almost as bad as my sims having food and ice cream trucks in their 17th century town and using laptops computers to write their stories in 1637.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!It looks like a sim might need a hard MC reset.
    @Emily4331 -Great picture!
    @meerkattime -Thanks for the comment.I love their paintings too.Great update!
    @Simsophonique -It;s funny to have sims from 1637 studying skills online on computers and iPads.
    @Jazzypoo -Great update!
    @polrbear -Great update!I love TS2 as much as TS3.
    @plushtrap_107 -We had a few storms and I had to clean up a mess of dishes which kept me out of the game.Internet was also acting up yesterday.
    @emorrill -I hate losing control over things.
    @ZhakiraP -Great update!
    @Itsjanier -Welcome back!
    @AnnaLoo91 -Hi there!Great picture!
    Here's another Evermore Falls update below.
    Evermore Falls,Maine-Spring-1637.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up and getting ready for the day early that morning.
    29624958897_50153601d4.jpg
    Eli sold a painting for 1400$ before getting fully ready for the day.
    42753937780_12bdd8686c.jpg
    They began to work on studying skills after breakfast that morning.
    42753934040_4ed29a4c3f.jpg
    Eli decided to start working on a story on her computer while Ami was learning a skill on his ipad online.
    42753930060_9a649b7251.jpg
    They both ended up spending the day on their tasks until it was time to get ready for work in the afternoon and they got home at 6PM and ended up in bed by 7:30.
    42753925980_1691fed0e9.jpg
    Tanner and Tracy Icanovitch were also getting to bed by 8PM that evening.
    42753921960_e54b6a2694.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 -It looks like she needs a full MC reset.I had that happen once and MC reset the sim which fixed it.

I've already used MC to reset her twice and reset the town once, neither method had any effect on her glitches at all. I've also moved her out of the household, saved, quit, deleted the 5 cache files, started up, and moved her back in. That also failed.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited October 2018
    River while completely soused...
    Screenshot-45.jpg
    Can't keep her eyes off Haruo. :D:mrgreen: Or her hands either. :D "River, sweetheart, how many juice did you have? You do know that juice goes 100 proof in the heat, right?"..."yeah...kind of..."... :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-50.jpg
    While they were off eating at the Bistro, the Watcher did some landscaping... took a look for some codes for the fog emitter and decided to make a water-fall. I'll probably try to do something a bit more advanced later on.
    Screenshot-53.jpg
    Might try to build another house at some point.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @TadOlson
    I have NRaas mods, all of them.I just don't know how to do it.
    However I completely disabled ice cream and food trucks lol.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    TadOlson wrote: »
    ...and using laptops computers to write their stories in 1637.

Check out this mod, it will help with the problem of needing a laptop/computer to write, it is called "Scribbling Pad" and looks like a modern spiral-bound notebook and #2 pencil, it may still not be 1600's tech but it has gotta be closer to it than a computer is. http://modthesims.info/d/422974
    MTS_Buzzler-1147815-ScribblingPad_Icon.jpg
    MTS_Buzzler-1147816-ScribblingPad_Pig1.jpg
    MTS_Buzzler-1147817-ScribblingPad_Pig2.jpg
    MTS_Buzzler-1147818-ScribblingPad_Pig3.jpg
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    Answering tags from the bottom of page 3063 through 3066. A few more quick comments too. Please excuse typos, etc. I have to do this quickly! I'm sorry I can't give more detailed feedback, but I've enjoyed reading all the updates. And I do always give likes and awesomes.

Thanks so much for the tags and comments!
    @Mikezumi, @Karritz, @bekkasan, @Silverofdreams30, @Springfairy556, @Charlottesmom, @MoonandStars83, @meerkattime, @lisasc360, @emorrill, @coco, @ZhakiraP
    _______

@Mikezumi I'm enjoying seeing Connor and Jared with their spouses and kids. ...I like Jared's makeover. It gives him a softer look, not so mean. ...Fun to see Jensen's tweaks too.

@Karritz Thank you for the info about the Luna ivy wallpaper. As soon as I have a change, I'll experiment with it.

@king_of_simcity7 I like your new sim Gareth. Neat combo of traits.

@Charlottesmom I can't wait to see what happens with the Julia/Jared/Connor love triangle! And the children's story is really interesting too! Great stuff. ...Connor certainly keeps himself to himself. ...Jasper finally came to visit Rowan. Hopefully, he can help Rowan somehow. ...Fun seeing your Connor family options.

@Springfairy556 The romance between King William and Claire is great. "Runaway bride!" Definitely. ...That's an awesome screenshot of William looking out over the water. ...Oh! Claire went to the ball! And now they're engaged.

@lisasc360 Pregnant Pluto riding that dangerous hover board! Yikes. ...Congrats to Pluto on having his alien baby girl. Pretty name. ...Pluto seems to be a great father.

@Jazzypoo Nice update. Pompeii is a great character. ...LOL at the crystal ball session with Ali and Marigold! ...Interesting reading/vision for Pompeii though. Cool story.

@Silverofdreams30 Great screenshot of Audra by the beach. Loved the windsurfing pics too. ...Awesome underwater pics too.

@MoonandStars83 Sorry the aging didn't work for Jason. Hope you figure out a solution.

@polrbear Good to see you again. And congrats on your engagement! ...I enjoyed the screenshots of your girls.

@meerkattime Nice to see Mea and Maura again. Maura has grown up to be a lovely lady.

@ZhakiraP Looks like Blackheart is working hard making his elixirs. ...Loved the screenshot of Blackheart fetching the companion for Lady Rose.
    _______

I have my screenshots ready for the next crossover story update for Bunter and Caprice and Emad and the kids. Here's a sneak preview.

Bunter and Caprice have psyched themselves up and are now prepared to track down Emad.
    W_ZDSh4B8akDomXP8vYEC1u4nYsNVu4LaNOhs1AVuS3pT0Gl518UbeXzlL0pz6Kw0r56gqAKw0DlXJ3tg5V1ZN_aeeMSKgWBbVTcwkfWMuxj5jHqVm_FM48t9OFEmawhRcG6n9SMQ-DrQ9_ZgCQqhKHiOvmrXobk3EptCt5kryMABmwOvhnP8Qy8LbnfkvP6DYotj0vL9rv1DSN9gnsi6uRomPkoSFXsH7Ez-MrmEB2L_xoWSgTJhInz3A6OvVKc94DR3UiClWvN3aeuSrZrYWycNHRxBWRrq2ByzcdTv0AaAlQaeCY-12EJKaM831DC-d1r2tYlvNrAIKkL65eXVdiVX3ID8jW88WDKE7SmNMYNjMrdgQzxc9WfAevJc3Jng1bEo9dFu872yTGdDPQusyXltpQ5leS7wY-mgRb3AtGiPAYtEGkKqQMvMMsNmm_aTGEra43FfJO2clwvgUia656SKjBvtoYS14Z0SNIPftQN414J0omQEMQsiydcAzBsTYysI1LvYwRrG71iVYZnGfaP2Shz8FmDh7d2hUjGDQ_F09rbfrd5-VGFED5jr0FmPgAGBziFqAbkNgTdLSDDcmKRYQDF1f6jIvIAaSwUWkXA9FinteqiUNwvfgefwoqB=w960-h537-no

Q_cU3QS2X9mZiDHXvhDyyNHzyAXC9ayW-8HWbipvRJUSn9FVMEwe67ptfKkdix2qUtW9C68S5Z6Bbfsa9KYbWY9oB4bvQA7HRqfL6KNWyYDFXrnlnDkmU2XOEECfferWgNHf58dfULTO-bmRihuoziXuvIWzAzYFGD9HgjRqu3ekhwegquTeBwjHGluQeep7FngyLQjAUrevOf_frvBu2UiN9fK1G6EwTDWSf_dHxKpqh3h2tegLgtgqe1JUSrbsHHpYPYPchOEs1mURuDhM9JoRQSiHhJiFHWGKhDgescnZuBYzG-FPNOglqV0iWouHFwMey4yBWneeFGXJdKqnVnWR7NMI8NwD7jtU71UQviX2qm3N9GozFYHbGN6sujNMsbiGNeIKB-CmjG-dxSkQ98vKv18Pn6dXq0xB-Izgqxa47fHh2quVL3Bx8Q3eR_KXLgc-QVbe_kd2fSRRA3nCU2Er758UKpJj6JTq-dyN-i2YBm7fP3uTGljE96QQz641EA6ULfp793GvyKlzO2fD1LEmt4Vl7MIqkSECm2EDQQcDJDHuteP46mFz8lCmIG9DXA23Ozi29RZ5UzhJiXJw_ka8Rf5u-pIbu8YipcSgKHgWzy0HzhSPdyWZk_mDx3m6=w960-h537-no
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member

Hot steam @Mikezumi !

Here is for you, this is Farmwell from Moonlights Falls, he's my farm save's Flora Farmare's Dumuzi. He might not be a 'pudding' according to sims community terminology...
    iuTdSav.jpg

but he is a sweet hot dish
    n0b99Y6.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2018
    @Springfairy556 Kicks you for not having DV the Medieval world with elven clothing and cobblestone streets.

DV outfits This one I use a lot

MMOJwiE.jpg

F76RVQs.png

Cleopatra approved this is also DV

i9FRzVJ.png

This top is Dv

xPTBVEC.png

This outfit is DV

ckPVybY.jpg

This dress DV

AVmhQxH.png

And in case you didn't know this is buydebug,hairstyle too

ZERCNMP.png

6s0I2Gw.gif
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat lol.I just wasn't willing to pay 40.00 for a world, but I see for the normal bundle its 19.99 so I bought that one.
    Hmm, odd, I had that buydebug hairstyle already in-game.I don't plan on playing in DV, because it has roads.But the items.
  • Options
    43878551_173841040206823_1765494633992814592_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&oh=646dd8715dcf46e545c8f950e215ce00&oe=5C167200
    King William: Claire, what on earth are you doing?
    Claire: Talking to an egg.
    King William: Why?
    Claire: I'm bored and its pretty.
    King William: Maker's breathe, that's a dragon egg claire, what are you doing with it?
    Claire: I found it...liked it and took it.
    King William: Maker give me strength.

43878031_173841023540158_6634951550005411840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&oh=816ed8bd8ac658b5ba834341f052213a&oe=5C4716A0
    Lady neighs: Wildfire, you have a little something something on you're main.Let lady get that for you.
    Wildfire: Neighs, groom away my sweet.

43950231_173841033540157_3851054074879279104_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&oh=332a722868188c0d21d2a38ceae287ec&oe=5C624C42
    King William: Claire, are you okay?
    Claire: Yes, just thinking.
    King William: I hope you're not thinking of running off again.
    Claire: Funny..No, its not that.I just need sometime alone.I'm going for a walk.
    King William: Alright...But I hope you come back...
    Claire: I'm not going anywhere.I promise.

44052905_173841110206816_666096741245779968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&oh=a37d1b3b666fb0f8206b881e09966a9c&oe=5C51BCEF
    Claire's mom left her father when Claire was a little girl.She remembered very little of her, but always wondered why she left her father who loved her.Her father died three years ago from an illness and Claire had been on her own up until now.
    Claire: I wonder where mother is.It would be nice if she was here for guidance..
  • Options
    edited October 2018
  • Options
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Emily4331 Looks pretty!

@meerkattime Thanks so much for the comments. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much for the comments. :)

@Cadh20000 Great shots of the fire! I don't have that set in game right now, but am tempted to install it after seeing your pics. I'd forgotten how cute the fireplace is and some of the other stuff too.

@AnnaLoo91 Cute kitty.

@msbeckycat Great that they are doing so well and found wives. :)

@Mikezumi Happy Birthday to Cort. He is a cutie.
    Glad you changed his hair!
    Lara is so cute playing in the toy box.
    Sad picture of Morty.
    Alec looks cute playing with Lara.
    Lol at Conner getting ready to read at the museum.
    Fun day for the family.
    Did you have them quit working or they were just off?

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the comments.
    I do think you will enjoy the stuff from Dragon Valley. The world is very pretty and the roads are distinctive if you decide to do a save in it someday.
    I see Claire already found an egg. :)
    Nice that she is not running anymore. :)

@lisasc360 Nice to see that Pluto and daughter made it home.

@TadOlson Glad to see another day went by. Which picture, I posted a bunch.

@lanlyn When you see Bunter and Caprice dressed like that, it really shows how opposite they are, and yet so perfect for each other also.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top