Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is you picking for the next occult type?

EA has decided to choose you to help design the next supernatural pack. You only get to pick ONE supernatural being to add into the game...who you picking?

I'm going with witches. I miss being able to cast spells on other sims and have witches duels. Witches were some of the most powerful occult sims in TS3 in my opinion.
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Who is you picking for the next occult type? 49 votes

Fairies
10%
Kita5399xbecky685xIsb917pinneduphairCupid 5 votes
Witches
69%
icmnfrshTheStarHermitLaBlue0314mmt3363PlayerSinger2010SimpatsyannjadevkAnmirlasimgirl1010ElokaNivyxVuloripanamakirakeenowLustianiciaChelleJoMirichataydevBlueSeaWavesZeldaboy180 34 votes
Werewolves
8%
GrandRailLiELFzefronjohnvincent0021 4 votes
Mermaids
4%
MaggieMarleyLatinaBunny 2 votes
Other
8%
Bagoas77cheifeagleeyeHoney_Pie_360Chazzzy 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Witches
    Witches have always been my favorite supernatural life state in The Sims. I personally think they're the most practical and "realistic" supernatural life state in the entire franchise. They don't live extremely long (like vampires and fairies), which can often get boring if you're more of a family player, but also still wanna use supernatural themes. They also don't necessarily need to look a certain way (like how vampires are usually pale and fairies had to have wings).

Also, like OP said, what's better than being able to cast spells and stuff like that? :smile: Magic is awesome, especially in The Sims!

I'm honestly really hoping the next pack is a magic themed game pack with witches.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Witches
    Witches are the one supernatural I wouldn't mind. And this is coming from someone who isn't a fan in general.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Fairies
    I'd just prefer something more lighthearted. The vampires are dark and brooding and witches tend to overlap a bit in that regard. There isn't anything wrong with dark and brooding themes, of course, I'd just like some variety.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    jadevkjadevk Posts: 18 Member
    Witches
    Witches all the way! I love the idea of light and dark magic - epic for storytelling. Magic really is my weakness. I am looking forward to how it would be made for TS4. I can imagine my future coven now. *daydreams with stardust*
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Witches
    Witches and Magic, then intelligent Robots that look like Sims, then Fairies
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Witches
    I think they should have white witches as well as dark ones.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Other
    Other aka no supernaturals please
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    Werewolves
    werewolves are just my favorite supernatural in general, so I'd go with them.

though mermaids would be an interesting take since we don't currently have open waters for them to live in
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Witches
    I want Witches to get the Vampire treatment or more. I also want robots synth (lifelike) style and also those that look like robots.
    I'm good with other types of Supernaturals also though.. the more the merrier.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Witches
    Witches have been my favorite life stage since they were introduced! But I'd like both light hearted magic and darker magic, for some variety. :)
  • Options
    Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    Other
    Not really a fan of supernaturals just got the vampire one cause of how great the content is.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Mermaids
    What I most want is mermaids (though I do also want witches and all these other occults). What I think we’ll most likely get is witches.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top