Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie's Dunder Mifflin Mafia! (The Office) Town Win!

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Well I’m going to do this

Vote Rose

If she’s mafia, town wins. If she’s town, we down to two suspects.

I guess I hadn’t realized I’d been assuming I was the target :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Kitty seems town. If we end up lynching Rose and she's town, I think we should jail Erin. If nobody dies while Erin is in jail, we automatically lynch Erin. If someone does die, then it can only be Kitty. (Of course, this is under the assumption that I'm town, which isn't proven)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Kitty seems town. If we end up lynching Rose and she's town, I think we should jail Erin. If nobody dies while Erin is in jail, we automatically lynch Erin. If someone does die, then it can only be Kitty. (Of course, this is under the assumption that I'm town, which isn't proven)

I agree with this. Lynch Rose, and I’ll jail Erin tonight. We’ll see what happens and go from there. If nobody dies, we lynch Erin, and if she’s is town I will jail Kitty. If someone dies tonight, regardless of who it is, it must be kitty or Icey.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Well, I don't know if you'll trust me in the coming days, but I know that I'm town. If we're not lynching me, I think Rose would be a good candidate, then Erin.

Vote: Rose
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    You guys said it yourselves. A mafia would never agree to that plan. Im a vt. Idk who its it tbh. Im not on my game in this game tbh. If you want to lynch me, go ahead. I still have to finish setting up my mafia game anyway. Not having to worry bout this game will help me work quicker. Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Since i know its not me, and im not sure about the others, i think ill awitch my vot to vote erin cause ive never played with her so i dont really know how to read hwr. Idk lol
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    You guys said it yourselves. A mafia would never agree to that plan. Im a vt. Idk who its it tbh. Im not on my game in this game tbh. If you want to lynch me, go ahead. I still have to finish setting up my mafia game anyway. Not having to worry bout this game will help me work quicker. Lol

Hmm, why wouldn't they agree though? In opinion it would be best for scum to agree with that...

I'm leaning more towards Erin but I feel like you keep saying weird things. :D Broncos and Ice seem to want to lynch you first, though.

Honestly I'd rather lynch Erin because I feel more strongly towards her being scum but it's up to the rest of town to decide.

• Options
    If its between me and erin, lynch her. I know in town, so we have more of a chance, from my point of view, of lynching scum if we lynch her than me.
  • Options
    If its between me and erin, lynch her. I know in town, so we have more of a chance, from my point of view, of lynching scum if we lynch her than me.

I already have my vote on her, I think I'll keep it for now.
  • Options
    Whays the vote count?
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member

Isnt this the view point of everyone though. Just like I know I'm town, and if you are mafia you're not just going to flat out say you are.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    Yeah. The trouble is that all the townies know they are town, but this isn't proven to everyone else unless there's evidence.

• Options
    I guess thats true. Im just saying that im town and i dont know how else to show you that im town.
  • Options
    Yes, some of my posts may look weird, but thats because im not on my game. Ive been distracted by school more than normal and its affecting my gameplay. I appologize for that, but idk what else to do.
  • Options
    I think I believe rose when she says she's town. 🤔
  • Options
    Okay, I'm really going to sleep after this.

I think if Rose were town, she wouldn't have to worry about getting lynched because Broncos can still jail someone. And that person will either be confirmed town or our next prime suspect. In either case, we'll have enough information to make a decision

• Options
    Idk what to think. I hope DeKay comes back before day ends to see what she thinks.

It's odd that Rose is trying to not get lynched but I'm just not reading her as scum. I think she's just not thinking straight.

If I had to choose between someone defending themselves over someone that hasn't really said anything to make us want to keep them around, I'd rather lynch the latter tbh.

If Rose is scum she knows town will likely get her tomorrow so there is really no point in defending herself, which makes in my opinion Erin being more likely to be mafia because I feel she's trying to not say too much and keeping the attention off herdelf and she doesn't seem bothered by the votes on her.

This is just my opinion though. 😼
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Okay, I'm really going to sleep after this.

I think if Rose were town, she wouldn't have to worry about getting lynched because Broncos can still jail someone. And that person will either be confirmed town or our next prime suspect. In either case, we'll have enough information to make a decision

I always overreact. Even more when im town.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Idk what to think. I hope DeKay comes back before day ends to see what she thinks.

It's odd that Rose is trying to not get lynched but I'm just not reading her as scum. I think she's just not thinking straight.

If I had to choose between someone defending themselves over someone that hasn't really said anything to make us want to keep them around, I'd rather lynch the latter tbh.

If Rose is scum she knows town will likely get her tomorrow so there is really no point in defending herself, which makes in my opinion Erin being more likely to be mafia because I feel she's trying to not say too much and keeping the attention off herdelf and she doesn't seem bothered by the votes on her.

This is just my opinion though. 😼

This.
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    This is going make me sound scummy, but I like time to mull things over and more often than not if someone has said something I thought about or I just don't have anything to say I won't say it.

Also, I think Rose is town. So honestly, I would rather you lynch me and rule out everybody by following Icey's plan. There's only one mafia right? So by following the plan you're more likely to win eventually whether I go tonight or not. It doesnt make a difference. I just want town to win. Idk if that makes sense lol.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    I don't really know what to think. :s

DeKay and Broncos are town.
    Ice is adamant he is town but I know he's tricky.
    I am town.

As I followed along this game Erin always jumped out to me as scum but Rose keeps saying sketchy things. :D that wouldn't be the first time her doing that as town though.

Even if we do lynch wrong today we still have a good chance.
  • Options
    LilacErin wrote: »
    This is going make me sound scummy, but I like time to mull things over and more often than not if someone has said something I thought about or I just don't have anything to say I won't say it.

Also, I think Rose is town. So honestly, I would rather you lynch me and rule out everybody by following Icey's plan. There's only one mafia right? So by following the plan you're more likely to win eventually whether I go tonight or not. It doesnt make a difference. I just want town to win. Idk if that makes sense lol.

You're? Because you're not town sided? I'm sure you would have said we're or town will win. Not you're. This comment makes me feel kinda bad if you're scum because it feels like you realise there's not much of a chance and have kinda given up.

• Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    LilacErin wrote: »

You're? Because you're not town sided? I'm sure you would have said we're or town will win. Not you're. This comment makes me feel kinda bad if you're scum because it feels like you realise there's not much of a chance and have kinda given up.

I didnt catch that. XD but this is a good point.
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    edited September 2018
    Current votes-

Erin- Kitty, dekay, rose

Rose- Icey and broncos

Currently Erin will be lynched. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Rose voted erin too.
    Since i know its not me, and im not sure about the others, i think ill awitch my vot to vote erin cause ive never played with her so i dont really know how to read hwr. Idk lol

It's a it hard to see.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I've read thru and I thought Rose's claim seems a bit sincere. Yeah she being a bit weird.

So I'm still sticking with Erin. She seems to say that everyone is town.

I believe that Icey and Kitty are town.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif