The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie's Dunder Mifflin Mafia! (The Office) Town Win!

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I didnt realize it ended so quick. I wasnt able to fo anything really.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I didnt realize it ended so quick. I wasnt able to fo anything really.

I think most players weren't able to
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,730 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wait what.

I was asleep the whole time day went on.

Me too. XD

You were still there just before it ended. I wake up closer to noon, so I missed it entirely.

I almost missed it tho. I just somehow woke up really early today to put in a vote. 🤷‍♀️

I thought Charlie was gonna restart the day again after the mishap, but I guess not.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Well, YOLO 🤷‍♂️
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    woah nice one guys that was fast
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    Well, YOLO 🤷‍♂️

My motto for every mafia game.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Well, YOLO 🤷‍♂️

Me when voting day 1 and using a PR/killing as Mafia on night 1 :joy:

• Options
    Well, YOLO 🤷‍♂️

Me when voting day 1 and using a PR/killing as Mafia on night 1 :joy:

Same. XD
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I want a replacement.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I want a replacement.

Sadness. I’ll see if I can find you one. @the_greenplumbob @gameplay9098 @Bubbz3388
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Wait bubbz cant be a replacement since she was a mafia.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    City was killed last night. She was a one shot friendly neighbor. You can be a replacement if you want.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Oh. :( Did anyone get a message from City?

Also, I think we only have 1 Mafioso left. That means whoever the jailkeeper targeted is innocent, because the jailkept person wouldn't have been able to perform the kill.

I think we should list down our hypothetical jailkeeper targets so that the jailkeeper won't have to out him/herself. And in case the jailkeeper dies, we know his/her targets and declare them innocent

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I would've jailed Broncos.

unknown.png
  • Options
    Anyway, I think DeKay is obviously town. If she were Mafia and bussed Bubbz on one vote, then bravo :D

I don't have a read on the others because people didn't have enough time to post at all the previous day

Also, if I were the jailkeeper, I would have targeted DeKay

• Options

Also, I think we only have 1 Mafioso left. That means whoever the jailkeeper targeted is innocent, because the jailkept person wouldn't have been able to perform the kill.

I think we should list down our hypothetical jailkeeper targets so that the jailkeeper won't have to out him/herself. And in case the jailkeeper dies, we know his/her targets and declare them innocent

I get it, but if the jailkeeper doesnt die, none of this information is any help tbh. I think we should just have the jailkeeper out so that we have 2 confirmed townies and non of tbis information is going to waste.

Btw, i would've probably jailed Zinnia for no reason in particular.
  • Options
    It seems like a pretty random kill considering nobody go to speak much yesterday.
    <3
  • Options
    I would've jailed Broncos.

Is there a reason?
    <3
  • Options

I get it, but if the jailkeeper doesnt die, none of this information is any help tbh. I think we should just have the jailkeeper out so that we have 2 confirmed townies and non of tbis information is going to waste.

It does help, because the more people jailkept while a kill goes through, the more confirmed townies we have.

We know there's only one Mafia now and that there was a successful kill. Let's say Person A jailkeeps Person B at night, but Person C still dies. Person A would then know that Person B didn't kill Person C. And because there's only 1 Mafia left, a person who didn't do the kill is definitely town

• Options
    And if the jailkeeper survives long enough, he/she can just claim and repeat his/her targets to limit the choices for the lynch

• Options

It does help, because the more people jailkept while a kill goes through, the more confirmed townies we have.

We know there's only one Mafia now and that there was a successful kill. Let's say Person A jailkeeps Person B at night, but Person C still dies. Person A would then know that Person B didn't kill Person C. And because there's only 1 Mafia left, a person who didn't do the kill is definitely town

Maube its just the way i think, but it doesn't really make sense to me tbh. I gtg now, so see ya guys.
  • Options
    Since we have 6 townies to 1 Mafia, we have two mislynches before final 3.

And if the jailkeeper makes it to final 3, that would be a good time to claim :D

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Anyway, I think DeKay is obviously town. If she were Mafia and bussed Bubbz on one vote, then bravo :D

I don't have a read on the others because people didn't have enough time to post at all the previous day

Icey has been modkilled their role was a big old meanie. LOL JK JK.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Who would kill City tho?

Rose? Broncos?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Icey has been modkilled their role was a big old meanie. LOL JK JK.

I'm not that old though ):