Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlie's Dunder Mifflin Mafia! (The Office) Town Win!

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I didnt realize it ended so quick. I wasnt able to fo anything really.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I didnt realize it ended so quick. I wasnt able to fo anything really.

I think most players weren't able to
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wait what.

I was asleep the whole time day went on.

Me too. XD

You were still there just before it ended. I wake up closer to noon, so I missed it entirely.

I almost missed it tho. I just somehow woke up really early today to put in a vote. 🤷‍♀️

I thought Charlie was gonna restart the day again after the mishap, but I guess not.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Well, YOLO 🤷‍♂️
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    woah nice one guys that was fast
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    Well, YOLO 🤷‍♂️

My motto for every mafia game.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Well, YOLO 🤷‍♂️

Me when voting day 1 and using a PR/killing as Mafia on night 1 :joy:

• Options
    Well, YOLO 🤷‍♂️

Me when voting day 1 and using a PR/killing as Mafia on night 1 :joy:

Same. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I want a replacement.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I want a replacement.

Sadness. I’ll see if I can find you one. @the_greenplumbob @gameplay9098 @Bubbz3388
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Wait bubbz cant be a replacement since she was a mafia.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    City was killed last night. She was a one shot friendly neighbor. You can be a replacement if you want.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Oh. :( Did anyone get a message from City?

Also, I think we only have 1 Mafioso left. That means whoever the jailkeeper targeted is innocent, because the jailkept person wouldn't have been able to perform the kill.

I think we should list down our hypothetical jailkeeper targets so that the jailkeeper won't have to out him/herself. And in case the jailkeeper dies, we know his/her targets and declare them innocent

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I would've jailed Broncos.

unknown.png
  • Options
    Anyway, I think DeKay is obviously town. If she were Mafia and bussed Bubbz on one vote, then bravo :D

I don't have a read on the others because people didn't have enough time to post at all the previous day

Also, if I were the jailkeeper, I would have targeted DeKay

• Options

Also, I think we only have 1 Mafioso left. That means whoever the jailkeeper targeted is innocent, because the jailkept person wouldn't have been able to perform the kill.

I think we should list down our hypothetical jailkeeper targets so that the jailkeeper won't have to out him/herself. And in case the jailkeeper dies, we know his/her targets and declare them innocent

I get it, but if the jailkeeper doesnt die, none of this information is any help tbh. I think we should just have the jailkeeper out so that we have 2 confirmed townies and non of tbis information is going to waste.

Btw, i would've probably jailed Zinnia for no reason in particular.
  • Options
    It seems like a pretty random kill considering nobody go to speak much yesterday.
    <3
  • Options
    I would've jailed Broncos.

Is there a reason?
    <3
  • Options

I get it, but if the jailkeeper doesnt die, none of this information is any help tbh. I think we should just have the jailkeeper out so that we have 2 confirmed townies and non of tbis information is going to waste.

It does help, because the more people jailkept while a kill goes through, the more confirmed townies we have.

We know there's only one Mafia now and that there was a successful kill. Let's say Person A jailkeeps Person B at night, but Person C still dies. Person A would then know that Person B didn't kill Person C. And because there's only 1 Mafia left, a person who didn't do the kill is definitely town

• Options
    And if the jailkeeper survives long enough, he/she can just claim and repeat his/her targets to limit the choices for the lynch

• Options

It does help, because the more people jailkept while a kill goes through, the more confirmed townies we have.

We know there's only one Mafia now and that there was a successful kill. Let's say Person A jailkeeps Person B at night, but Person C still dies. Person A would then know that Person B didn't kill Person C. And because there's only 1 Mafia left, a person who didn't do the kill is definitely town

Maube its just the way i think, but it doesn't really make sense to me tbh. I gtg now, so see ya guys.
  • Options
    Since we have 6 townies to 1 Mafia, we have two mislynches before final 3.

And if the jailkeeper makes it to final 3, that would be a good time to claim :D

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Anyway, I think DeKay is obviously town. If she were Mafia and bussed Bubbz on one vote, then bravo :D

I don't have a read on the others because people didn't have enough time to post at all the previous day

Icey has been modkilled their role was a big old meanie. LOL JK JK.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Who would kill City tho?

Rose? Broncos?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Icey has been modkilled their role was a big old meanie. LOL JK JK.

I'm not that old though ):