The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Omigosh I just spent the last few hours working on a family tree in plumtree. That was tedious but so worth it!

Finally have an updated Grace tree! @Bugsie2016 has been waiting a loooong time for this!

Ooh, cheeseball has a grandkid! :lol: Poor Colby, forever stuck with that nickname!

Haha it’s a good nick name! And yes, he does! The game doesn’t recognize him as family to Damions kids though...he’s too far removed I guess.

What would he be, a distant cousin?

To the triplets, he is their grandfather’s brother’s grandson...

How would you refer to him? On that note, how do you refer to a grandfather’s sibling? Grand uncle?

mozerella.

Have I ever told you how much I love dead pan humor?

You rock. [/quote

thank you.
  • Options
    i can't work on my secret project yet because when i start the gardners go by my window. so its bender day. oh mc was also updated yesterday.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    And now for the next chapter of Nightshade! Read it here!

When they used frogs in Jurassic Park, it caused a lot of problems. I hope he doesn't turn into a rampaging T-Rex :lol:

"Nobody move a muscle!"

Everybody runs

"Oh, crud!"
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Alright, here's a surprise SECOND CHAPTER of Nightshade for today! I've been looking forward to writing this chapter for several weeks now and I'm so excited to release it, so here it is... Chapter 17: In The Heat of the Moment
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Anyone want a sims dog from my dog CAS legacy? I have 6 available from the family tree. :) I just need to know whose getting the dog.

Here's
    the family tree.

The ones available are:
    Gen 1: Molly, Cooper and Yogi (Teddy was in BL)
    Gen 2: Laika (Ninja was in WAWRMO)
    Gen 3: Rudy, Pixel and possibly Pickles (Nougat is my heir & Whisper is in Friends of Foe)
    Gen 4: Rocky and Wolfie (Budge is my heir & cog has claims on Tayo & Mocha)

The only rules are:
    1. The dog can't have puppies. (Works like using someone else's sim for a cameo.)
    2. If you change their name let me know so I can update the tree. :)
    3. Let me know their owner/s (and if they're in a story so I can add it to their bio).
    4. Please don't share them on the gallery. Although, that's basic sim rules.
    5. Also, don't alter their appearance (although, basic sim rule). Collars and clothes are fine though! :)

@Bugsie2016 Could I have Pixel for Grace gen 5? :) I had only planned on one of the girls getting a dog if she's chosen heir but honestly I think any of them would have a dog!
    Omigosh I just spent the last few hours working on a family tree in plumtree. That was tedious but so worth it!

Finally have an updated Grace tree! @Bugsie2016 has been waiting a loooong time for this!

Ooh, cheeseball has a grandkid! :lol: Poor Colby, forever stuck with that nickname!

Haha it’s a good nick name! And yes, he does! The game doesn’t recognize him as family to Damions kids though...he’s too far removed I guess.

What would he be, a distant cousin?

To the triplets, he is their grandfather’s brother’s grandson...

How would you refer to him? On that note, how do you refer to a grandfather’s sibling? Grand uncle?

mozerella.

Have I ever told you how much I love dead pan humor?

You rock.

Colby should have had a daughter named that. Mozzarella. Ella for short. :grimace:

That would have been excellent!! Colby had misophobia so the fact that he had any kids at all is a miracle.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member

When they used frogs in Jurassic Park, it caused a lot of problems. I hope he doesn't turn into a rampaging T-Rex :lol:

"Nobody move a muscle!"

Everybody runs

"Oh, crud!"

:joy: isn't that always how it goes, though? Tell someone not to look down, the first thing they do is look down.
    Alright, here's a surprise SECOND CHAPTER of Nightshade for today! I've been looking forward to writing this chapter for several weeks now and I'm so excited to release it, so here it is... Chapter 17: In The Heat of the Moment

Rut roh, Raggie! The jig is up!
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options

"Nobody move a muscle!"

Everybody runs

"Oh, crud!"

:joy: isn't that always how it goes, though? Tell someone not to look down, the first thing they do is look down.

R.I.P Amelia Wesley... time to shoot the next funeral scene... :p
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

Somehow I doubt Onyx will turn into a dinosaur. They're extinct. :lol:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member

"Nobody move a muscle!"

Everybody runs

"Oh, crud!"

:lol:

I wouldn't put that past EA. With Jurassic World being so popular, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to go that route.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options

"Nobody move a muscle!"

Everybody runs

"Oh, crud!"

I wouldn't put that past EA. With Jurassic World being so popular, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to go that route.

The Sims 4: My First Dinosaur Stuff Pack :lol:
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    noel and miranda are um.......doing it.............. on the floor of laurens house. just when i think think the benders can't top themselves they prove me wrong. again
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,776 Member
    had a very long day.. so hopefully it means I don't have weird dreams tonight
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    noel and miranda are um.......doing it.............. on the floor of laurens house. just when i think think the benders can't top themselves they prove me wrong. again

You have... interesting sims.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Anyone want a sims dog from my dog CAS legacy? I have 6 available from the family tree. :) I just need to know whose getting the dog.

Here's
    the family tree.

The ones available are:
    Gen 1: Molly, Cooper and Yogi (Teddy was in BL)
    Gen 2: Laika (Ninja was in WAWRMO)
    Gen 3: Rudy, Pixel and possibly Pickles (Nougat is my heir & Whisper is in Friends of Foe)
    Gen 4: Rocky and Wolfie (Budge is my heir & cog has claims on Tayo & Mocha)

The only rules are:
    1. The dog can't have puppies. (Works like using someone else's sim for a cameo.)
    2. If you change their name let me know so I can update the tree. :)
    3. Let me know their owner/s (and if they're in a story so I can add it to their bio).
    4. Please don't share them on the gallery. Although, that's basic sim rules.
    5. Also, don't alter their appearance (although, basic sim rule). Collars and clothes are fine though! :)

@Bugsie2016 Could I have Pixel for Grace gen 5? :) I had only planned on one of the girls getting a dog if she's chosen heir but honestly I think any of them would have a dog!
    Sure. :) I'll figure out when it's a good time for me to quickly upload her so you can grab her. :)

• Options

You have... interesting sims.

its been 2 years and they still shock me at times.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • Options
    Hi everyone! :smiley:

where have you been! bad cog making me worry like that.lol.
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Hi everyone! Hope all are doing well. :)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options

"Nobody move a muscle!"

Everybody runs

"Oh, crud!"

The Sims 4: My First Dinosaur Stuff Pack :lol:

There would be some stuff packs I would be interested in and some I would not.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options

"Nobody move a muscle!"

Everybody runs

"Oh, crud!"

:D It certainly is.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options

I've been at uni. XD
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Hey! (Remember the Loki situation? Just reminding you...)
  • Options

Hey! (Remember the Loki situation? Just reminding you...)

Yes, about to download them now. XD
  • Options

I've been at uni. XD

oh i forgot cause you don't go that much. if you do its not usually this long. lol
  • Options
    edited September 2018

I've been at uni. XD

oh i forgot cause you don't go that much. if you do its not usually this long. lol

Yeah, I only have three classes this semester, and there are two days of the week I have free. :joy:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top