Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Preordering

eladatheladath Posts: 30 New Member
Preordering seems to be obsolete now, considering that at one time I preordered to get a better price, get extra stuff, make sure I get a copy, or make sure I had the money to pay for a game. I preordered the Sims 4, paid the same price, there isn't anything extra, it was digital so there is no possibility of not getting a copy, and rather than take the money I had 6 months ago when I preordered, they charged me today when I don't have the cash for it.
Just feedback on preordering.

Comments

• Options
    DressicaDressica Posts: 5 New Member
    wow lol, I assumed that they took the money right away.
  • Options
    Gamers1160Gamers1160 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, I'm having problems with infinite loading error.
    I've already tried deleting the folders, from the game with Python, but if not solve could they help me? Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Gamers1160 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm having problems with infinite loading error.
    I've already tried deleting the folders, from the game with Python, but if not solve could they help me? Thank you in advance!

Hello @Gamers1160
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there. If it has helped with the issues, put your mods/ CC back into the newly generated mods folder that is in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing after each one to see which is the causes of the problem.

If the issue remains, try resetting your sims 4 folder, starting a new save game file, and testing to see if it occurs there . To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated.
    Start a new game and test to see if the issue is in that new save game.
    Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or "options" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder.

• Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi @Gamers1160 ,

Please try out Rosemows recommendations and if you continue to have issues, please create a thread on Answers HQ where our The Sims 4 Help Forums now live.

I am going to close this thread as it was started more than 4 years ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top