Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @plushtrap_107 Thanks for the comments :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@coco I am looking forward to doing the party scenes :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited September 2018
    Two in-game shots of Alyza Riley...

Screenshot-35.jpg

Screenshot-37.jpg
    Her traits: Virtuoso, Neat, Perfectionist, Artistic, Ambitious

...and her room-mate and friend... Rebecca Murray. (oi...somethin's a bit off...here...) Wasn't quite the look I was going for even though she is pretty in her own way...
    Screenshot-38.jpg

Back into CAS...
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    ...there...
    Her traits: Natural Cook, Hot-headed, Daredevil, Athletic, Green Thumb.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    xteamppxteampp Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2018
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Trying out new face paint for Jared :)
    Looking like he´s going to murder someone, I like it!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2018
    @Mikezumi

They look great in those jackets

@Charlottesmom

I did not kow that Jamie is Thorntons sidewoman in the original story
    of those families cool. Great update.
    I know Anime characters is a bit of a pain to create.

@PalmArrow

Thank you

@MoonandStars83

Thank you

@meerkattime

I am a big Rpg fan,
    so that game is one of my favouries.

@Springfairy556

oh 8 skeletons poor sim lol.
    Great update.

@coco

Thank you

• Options

Then there's the fourth member of the household. All the way from Rinn Fada. :D

Screenshot-47.jpg
    He's also going into the pro-wrestling custom career. Carey O'Mullin...
    The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.
    Ummm...any resemblance to any "Superstars" currently on the roster is merely coincidental. :D

Screenshot-39.jpg
    And of course, the other wrestler in the house... Rebecca "the Weapon" Murray.

Both of them staring at the squared circle...
    Screenshot-58.jpg

Screenshot-59.jpg

When I made Alyza Riley, I used a certain sim...as her base. Can you figure out who it was? :D
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    There's traces of her left in there if you look VERY closely. :mrgreen:

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    After breakfast Connor and Jared harvested the new fruits and nuts :) It's not such a big job with the magic pump taking care of the weeding and watering :)
    43599174065_279af7af23_o.jpg
    While Connor worked on his 10th book, Jared read a new recipe for lemon cake. He rolled a wish to prepare it :)
    29571083487_71659e95ec_o.jpg
    I left Connor writing and sent Jared to the park. He practised a little before performing for tips.
    44459273762_8495c2d1d4_o.jpg
    43599172945_fea3bed7af_o.jpg
    44459273032_39f86d20e1_o.jpg
    Silly Pauline got rejected when she tried to give flowers to Jack Bunch :D
    44459272312_f3dbc52a2b_o.jpg
    When sims started arriving I had Jared perform for tips. Vita Alto is heavily pregnant! :o
    43599172295_7e24cc2119_o.jpg
    44459271402_5e59e6fe46_o.jpg
    When Connor finished his book he joined Jared at the park.
    43599171715_1b864724ae_o.jpg
    44459270462_9ff59f3a61_o.jpg
    43599171445_5572c87bc0_o.jpg
    I found Connor reading a book! :D
    44459269592_341744e623_o.jpg
    Jared wasn't happy when his hair caught on fire! :D
    43599170695_b94021ebfe_o.jpg
    43599170275_7cf913fb01_o.jpg
    He made §99 in tips this time :)
    44459267632_118ecaf82f_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2955

@PalmArrow Thanks for the lovely comments :) The family didn't really have much choice about where they stood for the wedding since the area was so small ;)
    Jared still makes mistakes when doing his acrobatics because he's still at a low level but he's getting there :)

@Nikkei_Simmer 25 hairs!? That's a lot in one go! Although I wore my hair long until I was in my fifties, I don't care for many of the long hairs for sims because they tend to clip with clothing and/or float in an odd way.
    Evil Haruo seems happy about it in his evil way ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) The photo fails are always good for a laugh :)

@king_of_simcity7 Warren is devious making The Squire work extra hours! :#
    I hope he fails badly at his attempt to get Courtney's attention!

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    It was lovely seeing my farm family again and I am sure Mikezumi was happy with all the new recipes ;)
    I can't wait until their are grandsims to ride on the tractor! :D

@plushtrap_107 Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Happy birthday Cyrus! He looks lovely as a teen and I like his hair :)
  • Options
    I got a popup that Jared's performance started in two hours so I sent him and Connor to the Bistro for drinks so they wouldn't be hungry.
    43599169735_f76c38ae66_o.jpg
    They got to the Performance Park with half an hour to spare. Jared tried being mean to a couple of sims but I kept him busy until it was time to perform :p
    44459266902_9afb47f767_o.jpg
    43599169365_f4da5c2dea_o.jpg
    Connor's reactions! :D
    44459266432_de357017c6_o.jpg
    43599169095_e37bcee505_o.jpg
    Jared had a little "fail" but the audience was still clapping ;)
    44459265722_d8d968356c_o.jpg
    43599168675_ff9df3264e_o.jpg
    44459265042_11f1d40d57_o.jpg
    43599168255_7c8eddaf01_o.jpg
    Jared was invited to Cornelia Goth's party. There was no-one home when they arrived but I could see their tags approaching the house when I went into map view.
    44459264422_7e692f9810_o.jpg
    Morty was the first to arrive :) The boys brought their own food from home ;)
    30639121458_9da3b68468_o.jpg
    When Gunther went to Connor for a chat, I had Jared prepare a cheese plate.
    44459263612_e3f14d23da_o.jpg
    When it was obvious that they were the only guests, I sent the boys home. It was after 10 so they couldn't have stayed much longer in any case.
    30639120748_81aec821e1_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2956

@Charlottesmom I don't blame Jared for not wanting to go to Thornton or his parents to get the curse lifted!
    Wow! Connor has descendants! Who else are they descended from?
    Looks like the boys are getting on well with Zane :)
    LOL at Jared's disbelief that Connor has descendants! :D
    Poor Connor got the bad landing! :D
    Oh my! What a big fire! I hope the time machine isn't broken! It's amazing that he was able to transport his whole house! :o
    Uh oh! Zane's attracted to Claire and it seems to be reciprocated! What will this do to great-great-uncle Jared!?
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Yes, the boys are both gay but they won't be having relationships as this is just a test save. I just wanted to keep the flirty tarts away from them :D
    I just went back and I said that Connor was DJing unless my eyes are deceiving me ;)
    Fun seeing Zane's origins :) Parzival looks lovely!
    Zach does have his own charm :)
    LOL poo face! :D:D:D
    Jack Frost looks great!

@Silverofdreams30 Cute new sim!
    Fun pics at the gym and lovely seeing Connor :)
    LOL at Ty's face while telling the ghost story! :D

@Summerskydreamer What a clever way to connect lots :)
    Lovely pic of your sim and her horse :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice new sim! It looks like you do as I do and use earlier sims as a base for new ones :D

@PalmArrow Thanks for the lovely comments :) Jared would fit into the Goth household in his mime outfit! :D

@MoonandStars83 I am excited that Mikezumi has a bunch of new recipes to read :) Thanks :)
    LOL at Vlad Impala! :D Sorry they lost some stuff :(

@meekattime Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Mikezumi did look happy and Shannon, true to form, cried :)

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the nice comments :) I hope you have fun with the food mod :) Some of the food looks delicious!
    8 ghosts?! Kim will never want for company! I hope they are friendly.
    The house looks lovely but spooky at sunrise!
    I approve of ghosts who cook breakfast! :D
    Ooooh William looks lovely!

@MamaSimTee It's always lovely to have good memories of those we have lost *hugs*
    Someone suggested I watch Sons of Anarchy but I haven't got around to it yet.
    I think I will have a lot of fun with the bakery stuff :)

@emorrill What a fun headband! :)

@TadOlson Thanks :)
    I am sure you still have room for more mods ;) There are some lovely recipes in that mod :)
    That's a good way to deal with kids who are not being treated well or orphaned :)
    Great update :) Why does the CC light stay visible and not the other?

@coco Probably not a good idea to let my sims make sweet stuff because it makes me want to eat cake! LOL
    Mikezumi has helped raise many children in her many lives ;) Like me, she loves kids :)
    The new plants don't look any different to what we have already. I already have perfect trees and vanilla plants on Mikezumi and Shannon's farm :) Now I need to wait for when they are ready to harvest so Mikezumi can start spoiling the family with sweets ;)
    When my sims are friends with townies who don't have families they often get a share of the money when they die. If they have families my sims don't get anything which is only right.
    The water pump waters automatically but can also be set to fertilize and weed automatically!
    Zelda didn't give him §46. That was from several sims.
    I think you meant to tag @Charlottesmom
    Thornton can have Jamie, I just don't think she's the right one for Jared. I'm sure Claire does have baggage or some issue that caused her to be distant from Andrew. So it seems sometimes money can buy happiness. Sure, just take a brief trip in the time machine like it's a normal thing :lol: Connor's smile is so goofy haha. Ooh so this is where Zane comes in. I really like him! He's kinda dreamy :love:. I love the finished design for Zane's house. It's unusual but really suits the aesthetic. I don't know if it's a good idea for him to meet Claire. I would hate to see her grumpiness rub off on Zane. Great grandpa sounds so old :lol:. Hmm I wonder who Connor eventually hooks up with. Well there's always Agnes but maybe he will choose someone different this time. Wow time machines in the future are so sophisticated to transport a whole house. I'm glad the fire sorted itself out! Yep he's dreamy alright, so pretty.. :love:. Ahh dang it noooooo don't get hearts for Claire. What are you doing to me here :lol:
    2nd place out of 6 is nothing to sneeze at! Your hubby sounds competitive. Yeah next time you will wipe the smile off his face when you beat him :wink:
    I really need to see RPO. Hopefully they play it on Foxtel here soon. That's interesting that his name was inspired by Titanic - who'd have thunk it :lol: I like your Jack Frost a lot, he looks sneaky :smile: Certainly cuter than the character from The Santa Clause 3 which I watched recently because I was bored...
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I left off my Glendonnach game with Tamsin having to respond to a medical emergency after only an hour of sleep.

Her night shift is finished a little after midnight. She will still be able to catch some six hours of sleep.
    gx0ZALO.jpg

She returns home and gets into bed quietly.
    3GQRzSV.jpg

As usual, Jasper is the first to wake up in the morning.
    OIW1LgV.jpg

Stuart wakes up soon after him and works on a new painting.
    HF2JngW.jpg

When Tamsin finally wakes up, she just has time for a quick breakfast before she has to go to work again.
    E6gJFR5.jpg

PruN6Lz.jpg

But the good news is that it's Friday - there is the weekend to look forward to, and the Winter Festival has just started!
    8VhJJCW.jpg

H9zj4nV.jpg
  • Options
    Tamsin's pregnant coworker Alysson isn't at work today. She probably started her maternity leave.

By the end of her shift, Tamsin tries out another experimental treatment on herself. The pill tastes terrible.
    ssZsrRD.jpg

Even worse, her head is spinning.
    B6Mlvye.jpg

She staggers out of the lab into the waiting room and passes out in front of a worried patient.
    28H4uiU.jpg

But her self-sacrifice does wonders for her work performance and she gets a promotion. She is now a Trauma Surgeon.

After she returns home, she and Stuart decide to have dinner at the village pub.
    3JDAGVq.jpg

There is no one else there because some other place is a hotspot, but that doesn't matter.
    7Icc9OM.jpg

They order fish and chips and, in spite of the cold, decide to eat outside.
    W8pU9DA.jpg

Before they leave, Stuart feels the need to critique the decor on the pub walls. The bartender is pretty unfazed.
    ZwO95cO.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom , Zane's potty pictures are hilarious! :smiley:

@Springfairy556 , Kim is taking her haunted situation pretty well! Is she attracted to William? How strange to be attracted to someone whose skeleton you saw!

@Nikkei_Simmer , Alyza is lovely, but I can't recognise which sim she is made from!
    There is a pro-wrestling custom career? I think this new household of yours will be very interesting to read about!

@Mikezumi , Jared is cute and a little sinister in the face paint portraits!
    I love Connor's faces during Jared's performance. :)
    The Goths are not very good party hosts, but at least they eventually showed up at their own party!
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I've lost the plot with the thread. But I'll be back.

Update on Mia. I've noticed she's using the injured leg more each day. Yesterday she got excited and tried jumping around excitedly but the leg collapsed under her and she ended in a heap on the floor. I'm not sure if that's because her crucial ligament is torn or if it's still sore. She goes back to the vet on Monday for another health check. Mickey goes then too.

I took Mickey force walk today. He was getting desperate. I needed the exercise too. I decided I'd try carrying Mia and walking Mickey for a short walk. But when Mickey was excitedly barking when I was putting on his lead and I expected Mia to come running to go too she never came near us. She knew we were going for a walk but she seems to have decided to stay home so Mickey had his usual walk. That's the first one since I got sick. We went to the dog park one time but that's when Mia got hurt.

As for the Sims, I'm working on Dragon Valley now. I've worked out why Dragon Valley was unplayable. The inventories of most on the Sims I've moved so far are full of hundreds or even thousands of harvestables. After emptying the inventories everything runs perfectly. But it takes a really long time to empty the inventories.

I've been to choir practice tonight. It's getting late here now but I have to go out again to collect my son after midnight. He's doing some volunteer work. It's something to do with music. Most of what he does has something to do with music.

I hope to get Dragon Valley finished tomorrow. I've got a lot of worlds I've downloaded over the years and not put into my game. I might need to install a few to get all of my Sims well spread out.

I am still looking for the parents on one of the children who is at the boarding school. He's ready to go home but it's such a long time since I played the game I've forgotten which world they live in. They are members of my main family so I have to find them. They still appear to be still in his family tree and in his relationship panel.

I still have to finish Dragon Valley and then Sunlit Tides and finally Hidden Springs. Unless there are more that I've forgotten but I'll track the down. The list of worlds used is inside the save folder.

Happy Simming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @PalmArrow, @meerkattime;

Alyza...
    Screenshot-35.jpg

was derived from using...a Young Adult...
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    River McIrish as a base to start from. :D Then I went all nuts with CC. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2018
    Here is a small update

Conleys

[img][/img]KXh0oCS.jpg

Back at home they both decided to finish up their homeworks

[img][/img]yWng348.jpg

Ty watched TV

Angel and Saide

[img][/img]Weh95E2.jpg

Party had just started so Angel chatted with Sonoko when she
    had finsihed her book reading.

[img][/img]LK6PnpM.jpg

sonokos husband Mitch took a relaxing bath i nthe sauna

[img][/img]9sAKbqU.jpg

Angel moved over to talk to next guest,
    since he was the host he were busy.

[img][/img]VobWYwb.jpg

Sadie spotted Mercedes and gave her a piece of herm ind

[img][/img]V4s14K2.jpg

uh oh catfight

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble leaving likes and awesomes on people's posts? I am.

i'm off today. Going to a concert in a couple of hours. Need some musical therapy in my life. :)

honestly never had a issue with them.
    The only time I tend to use them are in the creator forums these days.

keep trying,

if all else failed you can always type a message instead

disgree :/
    agree :D
    like :)
    awesome B)

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Been sick for the past few days didn't have time to post much, but I did read all your updates and so many wonderful stories going on!

aEzQbMz.jpg
    After a relaxing night in the hot tub.Michael and Francine, went upstairs to watch tv…ended up falling asleep during the movie.

Both rolled over slightly and yawned.

Francine: “Oh my god, what the heck did we do?”

Michael: “I swear, we did nothing! I promise, I wouldn’t do that to you.”

Francine: “I shouldn’t be in your bed…I gotta go!”

Michael: “Francine…We don’t have time to argue, we got things to do.

ocdIbxK.jpg
    Michael: “Here’s the plan.We go in quickly, and as quietly as possible.If there’s trouble, we are to threaten but not harm them.DO YOU HEAR ME TREVOR? DO NOT HARM ANYONE!”

Trevor: “You turned into a real softy Mikey.If Brad was here, He’d be enjoying this.But he’s not.Why? Because he’s sitting in some federal prision!”

Michael: “Enough about the past Trevor! What’s done is done.”

Francine: “Would you both shut up and let’s get this over with.

yr1fKBd.jpg
    Michael: “Don’t let your guard down.Keep an eye open.”

Francine: “I don’t wanna do this Michael.”

Michael: “You’ll be fine Cine.Stay close.”

Trevor: “And this is your new running buddy.Fabulous.”

OOkJ4M4.jpg
    Agent Rogers: “What are you doing here? You’re not Authorized to be here.”

Trevor: “Who says we need authorization sweet thing.”

Michael: “We’re only here for one thing.We’re not here to fight or hurt anyone.Just let us through.”

Agent Rogers: “I don’t think so.Paging all agents we got a code blue, repeat code blue.Going into Lock down.”

Trevor: “Looks like we’re doing this the hard way.”

Trevor fires his grenade.-boom it goes off –

Michael: “You didn’t have to do that you plum.”

J838bre.jpg
    Francine: “I want out of here Michael.”

Michael: “We’re almost through.According to Hines and Norton, the book we need is on this floor…”

Agent Johnson: “Nice try Mr. DeSanta.Agent Hines told us you’d be here.Trying to plot against the government are we?”

Michael: “Are you kidding me?”

Trevor: “Looks like you’re little fed buddies set you up Mikey.”

Michael: “Look I’m just doing what was asked, we just want out of here now.Let us through.”

Agent Johnson: “I think not.I’ve been authorized to take down any threat.”

Trevor fires his grenades once more, taking out Johnson.

Michael: There’s only gonna be more upstairs, we gotta get out of here…through the window.”

Trevor: Good plan, I’ll go first.

Francine: “I don’t like heights.I ain’t jumping out a window Michael.”

Michael: “You have no choice cine.I’ll catch you.”

ExbjiEa.jpg
    Francine: You better or I’ll be back to haunt you for eternity Michael.”

Michael: “Eternity with you sounds nice kid.”

Francine: “Michael! This isn’t the time or place”

Trevor: “You two make me wanna hurl my lunch.

NsHLEaT.jpg
    Michael: “There.Caught ya!”

Francine: “Thanks!”

Trevor: “Now that Prince charming caught his princess, can we beat it before we end up lunch meat for these people.”

Michael: “I have a few words for Agent Norton…”

where do get those awesome mods please?
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    @Mikezumi Someone tried to pull that stunt on me a couple of years ago so they could get out earlier. I managed to see through it and asked for a confirmation from a manager lol Going to do the next chapter in a bit as well and then leave it for a couple of days as I ill still be busy over the weekend.

There is however a slight chance that I get two days off next week and then I can get some more of my life back. Been working every day since last Wednesday now :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi there, @Mikezumi The jackets are neat. I say Wow! @Nikkei_Simmer Alyza is pretty
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Dear mylanta! I must knock out a little bit of feedback (sorry if these are brief, but I've read everything <3 ) before packing up for Comic Con! :)

I probably won't be able to give feedback after 2 days of being away from the thread...but will for sure read every post like I always do. ;) I'm sure you all understand. We'll probably hit page 3000 by the time I return! :mrgreen: LOL!

So, starting from page 2953:

@MamaSimTee Aww, you had them recreate your wedding cake? I love it! <3
    Happy 10 year Anniversary!!

@lanlyn I think I found out active sims can trick or treat once before too and I was like "Cool!" :smiley: Obviously I'd forgotten so thanks for the reminder! :)
    Glad Rinn Fada hasn't given you any troubles. And yeah it's nice to have different worlds to give your game and stories more variety. Game worlds get old pretty quick. ;)

@Charlottesmom Yup. Your lovely male sims need ni'pp'les! :mrgreen: I have a recommendation for a GREAT CC skin... :smirk:
    But WHY would Sam reject Jasper... *Giggle* :lol:
    ^Hmm...because he's devoted to Emma. ;)
    :p (I'm giggling too :lol: )
    ----
    How'd you like my Scooby Do reaction to your recent update? :mrgreen: I sense a storm coming! :lol:
    ----
    Does your RL home have lots of windows? :) I like windows too, but I need to cover them in the evening! Don't want peeping Toms or nosey people looking in! :flushed:
    Thank you for all the amazing comments! I love getting them from you! <3 Hmm...you came up with some great assumptions. Maybe even called it out. :smirk:
    I had to throw in the QL shirt as an Easter Egg. :p
    Yeah...who knows when I'll get my car back at this point. :unamused: (And yes, rental car is awesome! :star: ) But.....
    Toyota keeps sending me emails to give them a review on my recent experience and...you bet I'm going to give them a review! :angry: The Dealership has been pretty understanding of my frustration, but I'm not happy with Toyota itself right now. They should've had ALL possible parts available in ALL places for every one of these recalled cars!
    ----
    ROTFLOL! The adult Poo Face!! :joy::joy::joy: I laughed SO loud at that!
    I really think you did a good job creating Jack Frost. :)

@CravenLestat If you want me to be on the lookout for anything Harley Quinn related at Comic Con, PM me ok. :)
    Using Grim to kidnap your ladies eh? :smirk::lol:

@Simtown15 I could try to create a 1930's family for you, but it would have to be after this weekend. ;) Let me know in a PM or something if you still need a family.

@bekkasan Thank you for the lovely comments on Sam's story. <3 I always look forward to them.
    Saved by the time of the month! lol :wink:
    ^Darn right! :lol: Sam was brilliant thinking of that one! Well, he IS brilliant. :p
    Oh so that song was a signature one for you too? ;);)
    Did you ever hear this one back in the day? It wasn't all over the radio or anything, but I LOVE it SO much!! One hit wonder in my opinion and bound to become one of your favorite country songs! :grin: SO becautiful and romantic! (And I'd even call it Sam and Emma's song. :blush: I totally thought of it often when writing out their story. ;) )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scd7GSpf3Oo

@Springfairy556 Did you figure out how to follow my blog? I got a notification of a new person following it. :blush: Was it you? ;)
    Thanks! <3
    ----
    Oh yikes! The voice was coming from a skeleton in the sunken car!? :flushed: (How did you do that by the way? ;) )
    You know, I gotta share with you a GREAT romantic, ghostly novel that your story is totally reminding me of right now. I need to find it and read it again!! :star:
    https://www.amazon.com/Haunts-Haven-LDS-Ghost-Story-ebook/dp/B003JMENM2
    Oh my! Will she be falling in love with this Ghost? (William) :smirk:

@meerkattime Thank you for the sweet comments on the recent Sam chapter and for reading it. <3 Glad you are enjoying it. :)
    Haha, there is no teen in the world who wouldn’t feel a bit embarrassed watching their parents dancing :D.
    ^Oh goodness ditto! :lol:
    One time my mom broke out doing the "Mashed potato" during a song and I was like, "Uhhhh...ok?" But I had to admit, later, she rocked that dance!! :star:
    Yeeeah, Jasper's gonna get rejected for woohoo until Sam leaps I'm afraid. :lol:
    Fun to see Zoe in your game. :)

@TadOlson Cheaper items than EA's? Nice!!

@Mikezumi Holy moley that is one flexible Jared! :scream:;)
    That food mod is super spiffy! :star: Not sure if I'll add it to my game, but it's nice to know about in case I change my mind. :)
    ----
    Tons of work to be done on the farm as usual. ;)
    Lol! Well the first picture of Moss and Mikezumi taking the photo is cute. <3
    How is the magic water pump working?
    I actually have a mod that removes Sims desires to check out a New Object. Can't remember where I got it though. :confused:
    ----
    I hope that Eileen's mental instability doesn't cause future problems with connectivity when Sam needs it!
    I hope not either. ;)
    Jasper's explanation seems almost reasonable. I know I get angry after my son has come out of a scary situation. Not angry at my son but at having felt helpless earlier.
    ^Yup. I can't even count how many times I've lashed out at my daughter because I felt helpless or too depressed to think before saying or doing something. It saddens me to no end. :cry: Depression/anxiety/all the others just su'ck like that! I can only hope that someday she understands how much her mommy tried...Tried to not be a sc'rew up parent...and how much I love her more than anything else in the universe, despite my struggles. :pensive:
    Anyway, thank you for those comments. <3 They are always a joy to read and are appreciated. :)
    ----
    I like that wedding arch under the pergola like that. <3
    Congrats to the happy couple. :)
    ----
    Mime Jared! :lol:
    You made Jamie look cute. :)
    Very nice jackets on the guys. <3
    Do you have Pose Player in your game? :open_mouth: Jared's totally doing a pose there! Unless...there's something in the game I've missed?
    OMGosh Connor's first reaction face! :joy:

@PalmArrow
    @emorrill , your story is so intriguing.
    Thank you sweet lady. <3
    I think out loud like that too when reading stories. :mrgreen: I'm not sure I understand your question, but...while Sam can't observe Eileen he can certainly feel her feelings. In a tiny way. It's hard to explain. :p
    ----
    "The nineties according to PalmArrow" :lol: Love it!
    Oooh, lots of songs you shared! :smiley: Some beautiful and some upbeat. (All that she wants, definitely a good workout song! :lol: And OMGosh Barbie Girl!! :joy: Who could forget that one!?)
    I like them all! :) Thanks for sharing!
    ----
    These snowy pictures you are capturing. <3
    Poor Tamsin passing out in front of a patient, but nice that it got her a promotion! :lol:
    Yeah I'm not a fan of that wallpaper in the bar either. :p It doesn't really...fit...

@OriginalMara
    That's usually how stories go though! The shorter you think they will be, the longer they end up! :lol:
    Yup I am realizing that now. ;):p
    And I think @Charlottesmom is too. :lol:

@coco Oh my goodness! I LOVE getting such long comments and replies from you on Sam's story! <3 Thanks sweetie. {{{Hugs}}}
    Ugh what is his problem?
    ^You say this right before Sam does. :lol:
    Jasper's advances creep me out, but like Sam I just have to keep telling myself that he only sees Eileen. It's getting harder for Sam to refuse him. I do love how committed you were to getting the pictures :tongue:.
    ^I feel ya there...I really do...
    I knew that there had to be a kiss just to make the story more realistic, but no way was I going to get that on camera! Or any woohoo shots. :flushed: I just couldn't! I can't do that to my Sam. :cry:
    Are there any guests that you are excited to see at Comic Con? Obviously Scott Bakula isn't there or else we would have heard about that by now :wink:
    ^Yes, you would have. ;):mrgreen:
    Yeah...I mean, none I'm super fangirling over.
    There's David Tennant, Tim Curry, Jeff Goldblum, Brent Spiner, The guy who played "Crowley" on Supernatural - I'm forgetting his name. But yeah. :)

@plushtrap_107 Yup, Octavia is the purple-ish grey pony with the violin. ;) Remember the episode "Slice of Life?" I LOVED it! :star: They totally did that episode for the fans and it was great! :smiley:
    I like Cyrus' hair. :p

@Silverofdreams30 It's always nice when beautiful homes come with a world. :blush:
    Pretty new sim. :)
    Isla looks like she wants to kill homework and everything associated with it! :lol:
    Oooh! Your Connor! :love:
    Ty looks adorable telling a ghost story. <3

@king_of_simcity7 Warren looking through the window. :flushed:
    Nice updates. :)

@Karritz Poor Mia. :(
    Our choir is going to start up again at the end of this month. :) I LOVE the Christmas Concert! <3

@Nikkei_Simmer I KNEW she was based off River! ;) No surprise there my friend. :p

So much for brief. :lol: I just can't help how much I love interacting with you all. :blush:

Happy Simming my friends.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile: I am sorting through the next update now and need just one more picture :smile: Another 'A Sim is sitting on a sofa and looking sad' type picture :wink:

Oh and the next update has that famous goofy hopeless romantic interaction! :blush:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I am wondering how to break up with a husband then kick him out.
  • Options
    Warren's Schemes Part 3:

Thanks to tricking The Squire to work with him Warren will be able to get out of work early!

40922926_10155796901001497_8508979165754556416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=404fc72ecadd5e4301455a57511f8553&oe=5C2C2ACC

Everyone is at The Prince Albert!

41135259_10155799423541497_2744605254581485568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b8554814e0485cae6907504044b7f24b&oe=5C2F9222

Courtney is there with Jasmine, Lauren and Jason while Dom is already juiced at the bar!

41033750_10155799423531497_3627523429671895040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2123172e593122be7393da06c84acd3f&oe=5C31DA14

The Squire and Warren arrive! Warren is pleased to see Courtney there...

41007377_10155799424121497_77612700443607040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ac68445b97c1ff52fd0d6078eaba3afc&oe=5C335C08

He jumps in the seat next to her. Now he just needs to make conversation...

41057419_10155799424171497_277861637904400384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4d6ce9eda4a4fd74bb61f7afd78933eb&oe=5C393C17

How to talk to this beautiful being?

40988442_10155799424186497_7562675425223114752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d05317314256eaedb1b26c432786ba37&oe=5BF20574

He gets off to a good start...

41016720_10155799424281497_4969059849011724288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=bca75274465b42f89fcb74832fe6b4ad&oe=5C382983

He talks about himself a bit while complaining about past girlfriends cheating on him. A cheeky way to get Courtney to sympathise with him

41239090_10155799424321497_9119881986654076928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6b1bdca6b951f3dc953757d0b2389320&oe=5C21543E

He soon follows her to the bar...

41202528_10155799424351497_5942399562562928640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=fb13fec1ce62d209f6d59652e002541a&oe=5C2C4996

What does he have to do to make her his?

41210547_10155799424431497_9067721159327350784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=7f0fbd1d820b87e1483b013ecc477d98&oe=5C3AE7D2

To be continued...

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top