Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited August 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I don't think people would've suspected Charlie though. She was undetected the whole game. If we had lynched Tribbo, I probably would've gone after Em or Broncos.

Or come to think of it, Em and Broncos were the ones who voted Tribbo. But I probably would've thought that maybe one of them bussed her. IDK
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    yay!! sorry to dekay and especially broncos for going after u guys lol. i always feel bad after a mafia game as mafia if i suspect other people :lol: you guys were really close and i thought u had me for a while, but u all went after em instead!!! i was so relieved.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    well done to sub and kitty for hosting since bubbz abandoned this game. you guys did super well!! this was really fun and everyone played well :)
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    Thanks to Sub and Kitty for salvaging this game. And good job to the Mafia for fooling me, and to everyone for being active. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    tribbo wrote: »
    well done to sub and kitty for hosting since bubbz abandoned this game. you guys did super well!! this was really fun and everyone played well :)
    Thanks to Sub and Kitty for salvaging this game. And good job to the Mafia for fooling me, and to everyone for being active. :D

Thank you. @the_greenplumbob helped too, before he actually joined the game as a player.

@Bubbz3388 can you change the title to "Riverdale mafia -- Mafia win"
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    tribbo wrote: »
    Yeah I know right also.........

CHARLIE BEST SCUM!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I have to say: I'm also glad this game is delightfully drama-free

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Ooh, we were so close with the Tribbo lynch. Imagine if I had switched my vote at the last minute. :D

I don't think people would've suspected Charlie though. She was undetected the whole game. If we had lynched Tribbo, I probably would've gone after Em or Broncos.

I was having serious doubts about her with her constant asking me about the defensive thing, and DeKay's trusting her didn't feel right.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Ooh, we were so close with the Tribbo lynch. Imagine if I had switched my vote at the last minute. :D

I was having serious doubts about her with her constant asking me about the defensive thing, and DeKay's trusting her didn't feel right.

Everything with everyone felt so wrong, tbh :joy:

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Charlie and Tribbo you did so well!! Charlie went off all game mostly under the radar. You two were great and definitely deserve this win. I was second guessing myself the full time too, Icey. Tribbo you definitely changed after the other game ended. I don't know how I was townreading you so much at first.

A massive thank you to Sub for stepping up and hosting the game. You did great sub, and it's greatly appreciated! Thanks to Rose for asking to be replaced out so I could play, lol. I actually really quite enjoyed myself.

@Bubbz3388 I would politely advise you not host again soon until you properly understand the commitment that's involved in hosting a game. It was unfair to abandon your players and fail to communicate with people, and then expect other people to run your game (randomise roles, send out roles, keep up with vote counts and end day and nights and take in night actions). I appreciate you may have just wanted to try it out and that's all very good but a little more effort on your part wouldn't have done any harm. There are people behind these forum accounts who want to have a bit of fun and get on with the game because we enjoy it. Sub reached out so we wouldn't be left in a mess and she is owed many thanks.

Thank you also to Plumbob and Kitty for reaching out to help as well.
  • Options
    Charlie and Tribbo you did so well!! Charlie went off all game mostly under the radar. You two were great and definitely deserve this win. I was second guessing myself the full time too, Icey. Tribbo you definitely changed after the other game ended. I don't know how I was townreading you so much at first.

A massive thank you to Sub for stepping up and hosting the game. You did great sub, and it's greatly appreciated! Thanks to Rose for asking to be replaced out so I could play, lol. I actually really quite enjoyed myself.

@Bubbz3388 I would politely advise you not host again soon until you properly understand the commitment that's involved in hosting a game. It was unfair to abandon your players and fail to communicate with people, and then expect other people to run your game (randomise roles, send out roles, keep up with vote counts and end day and nights and take in night actions). I appreciate you may have just wanted to try it out and that's all very good but a little more effort on your part wouldn't have done any harm. There are people behind these forum accounts who want to have a bit of fun and get on with the game because we enjoy it. Sub reached out so we wouldn't be left in a mess and she is owed many thanks.

Thank you also to Plumbob and Kitty for reaching out to help as well.

Aww thanks!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    As an innocent bystander, this game was a lot of fun to watch.

I had NO clue. Good job Mafia!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,284 Member
    Well done Mafia and THANK YOU SO MUCH to Sub and Kitty for hosting!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I really thought you were going to get Tribbo at one point. :D good job mafia!

I appreciate the thanks but Sub did most of the work. I think it's safe to say this was her own game, lol.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    See you guys should have listened to me :D:D

Thank you to Sub, kitty and Plumbob for helping host. And good job mafia!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    Wow, I really didn't expect Charlie to be scum, good job.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Thanks! That means a lot coming from you! (Yandere sim reference)
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

Yeah, but I'm putting this in my notes so you better watch out. :grimace:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Lol you’re gonna hate me next game.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options

I won't hate you but I won't let you go easy.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I won't hate you but I won't let you go easy.

Ah okay.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for all the thank yous (If that makes sense- at all.)

I had fun, if I'm being honest. But it was a little aghh at the start. :D
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Thanks for all the thank yous (If that makes sense- at all.)

I had fun, if I'm being honest. But it was a little aghh at the start. :D

Yeah, thank you for all the thank yous as well, but I really don't think I should be thank you'd, Sub did all of the work, so if you're going to thank you anyone, please thank you Sub... thank you :)
  • Options
    Thankception

• Options
    Like a crescendo of gratitude