Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Futuristic Pack

This thread is less of a discussion and more of me hust sharing.

So a couple nights ago I had a dream of a futuristic style pack being released with assets very similar to TS3 ITF but it was the sims 4. The main thing I remember is a female sim using a holo touch screen and moving blocks around on the screen.

This isn't the first time I've had dreams about future content for ts4. I remember that maybe 2-3months before pets was announced I remember having a dream of looking at a preview page much like the ones in game that show off cas and build items and I distinctly remember seeing cas items with pet themed designs.

Overall maybe it was just a coincidence that pets was announced a couple months later or maybe my dream is right and the next pack whether it be an SP, GP, or EP is a ITF type of pack.

Comments

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I don't know, but I don't think so.
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    I hope not, it was my very least favourite pack from the Sims 3.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Honestly if I could I would say that maybe it just wishful thinking but pets and ITF were both my last favorite packs so it doesn't make much sense for me to dream of those pack being released.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited August 2018
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915903/minimalistic-futuristic-living-sp-with-bots-picture-heavy#latest :wink:

I'd like a futuristic EP/GP. When people hear this, they think Into the Future, but I think ecofriendly minimalistic city with careers like stylist, graphic design and interior decoraring. I think robots, blue drinks in weirdly-shaped glasses and high-tech eco-living. In short: potential. Bring it on!
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I know I'm in the (vast, vast) minority here, but I loved into the future. I liked the storytelling aspect of the different futures and liked seeing where my sims descendants were. I had a really good time with it.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I know I'm in the (vast, vast) minority here, but I loved into the future. I liked the storytelling aspect of the different futures and liked seeing where my sims descendants were. I had a really good time with it.

Me too! The Sims 3: Into The Future is one of my favorite expansions to this date. :D
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I LOVE ITF! <3
    I wish we had an time travelling EP in sims 4, but not only focusing in future, but we could also go to the past. Would be cool if they adde a new world where we could live in the present, but then we could go to the future and there we would found our neighbors descendants and our descendants, but we could also go to the past and we could find our ancestors, and our neighbors ancestors...
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Tbh, I would like a pack about the past better.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    LinnsaneLinnsane Posts: 111 Member
    I would love time traveling, but like Karon is saying, both back and into the future would be awsome :D
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2018
    If they ever do another ITF it needs to come as one of the latter packs again. I liked ITF but....I didn't love it. There are soooooo many other things I'd like first and TS4 is still lacking so much......
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,653 Member
    I would love a futuristic pack for the sims 4 or Sims 4 go into space also they should update Simax because that place is not good.
  • Options
    KingToakerKingToaker Posts: 19 Member
    I think I'd enjoy it if I could make robot Sims. I love creating stories in game so it'd be cool to "fight for robot rights" haha!
    dalopuad36d.png
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I'm another one who really loved ITF. I would be happy to see something like it in TS4.