Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥ Illusie's Showcase ♥♥

Comments

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited August 2018
    CC Sheffield ~ basegame only
    Name: CC Sheffield
    Traits: Foodie, Art lover, Ambitious
    Aspiration: Friend of the world
    Download

naamloos_2_orig.png

ccsheffield-outfits_orig.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your simversion of CC Sheffield is very pretty! :) You have reflected her very well as a sim! Her traits and aspiration are very nice.
  • Options
    @rosemow, thank you! <3
  • Options
    MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    White Blossom Victorian

S8a98qG.png

Download link
    Pictures

Sorry I'm so late again. But, oh my the house is such a beautiful masterpiece :love: ! I finally had some time to take proper tour, and it turned out wonderful better than I even imagined or shown in the screenshots.
    The front garden and garden are ethereal and even kind of romantic with the lovely water fountains and secluded area. The house is decorated with so much love for detail, I especially like that it seems so bright and warm, through the light colours and beautiful windows, the combination of deep brown and white and gold and lots of pink, gives it even a regal touch (thank you for sticking with those colours you really made really great use of them!). I'm glad you could integrate the yoga room so seamless, and the rooms for the children and teens are amazing! (They have a touch of charming chaos, which is adorable). And of course I love my scary vampire basement, it is just perfect! I'm also glad you found enough room to play the pipe organ upstairs and the extra pet room is awesome, I hope the pets will enjoy as much as I do.

Thank you so much for your work and effort to create such an amazing lot for me <3 I love it so much '-' it was absolutely worth the wait, even if I was very curious how it turned out.
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    White Blossom Victorian is absolutely beautiful, very ornate and decorative with all it's fantastic and intricate detail, a true masterpiece! Casa Pequeno is another little gem, I love this build :) Awesome work with Raven and CC Sheffield, they are both reflected so beautifully :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2018
    Raven is adorable and sooo pretty!

Casa Pequeña is super cute! Love the different levels in a tiny home!

CC is spot on! You did fabulous with her!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

CC Sheffield ~ basegame only looks perfect and so pretty, dear @illusie ! <3
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Great job on the sims, CC and Raven, both are very cute!

White Blossom is such a pretty Victorian, love the name you chose and the backyard and the furnishings are so pretty. What is that item next to the antique toilet? Wish we had that style of commode in S3. Oh well, lol.

Casa Pequeno is so cute and unique looking and love how you furnished the interiors.
  • Options
    @MissCashmere, thank you for the wonderful thank you for the house. You are very welcome! Sorry that it took me so long to create, but glad to hear you think it is worth the wait. Enjoy! I hope you have a lot of fun with the house.

@masajo, thank you very much <3

@romagi1, thank you <3 Making a tiny was a challenge for me. I'm used to build larger houses. But @BreeMiles and @AIRIS6962 convinced me to give it a try.

@AIRIS6962, thank you <3

@Sandraelle, thank you <3
    The item next to the toilet is the litterbox for the cats
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Room Challenge 174

Theme for the week: A room to spend time in when there is a heat wave.
    Gallery name of room:
    Tropical Living Room
    Origin id: illusie

08-21-18-12-56-12-pm_orig.png

08-21-18-12-56-24-pm_orig.png
    Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    Tropical Living room is a very nice room for Sims to enjoy spending time in there is a heatwave! :) The furnishing of the room with the new Carribean themed items looks very nice! The yellow colour of the walls and orange colour of the curtains looks very nice and goes very well with the tropical room theme. The two sizes of the tropical wall pictures is a nice touch, and the fruit pictures are a nice reminder of Summer fruits. Sims will enjoy eating refreshing fruit from the bowl on the coffee table.Sims will enjoy sitting on the new sofa and armchairs ,or on the cushions. having a chat and reading a book or magazine to take their mind away from the heat. The plants on the coffee table and in the corner nooks are nice touches of nature and calming greeness. The plate relic and frogs .and the patterned wall hanging are nice touches in the room. The patterned floor rug looks colourfully nice!
    The tropical furnishing of the room looks very nice! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow, thank you for the ongoing support <3
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    A haven for Airis

Style: Modern
    Lot: 20x30
    Download
    Pictures

A modern with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, a pool and jacuzzi.

92GqSKI.png

72x2obl.png
    XVFHCk0.png

q18UZ9f.png

T3VIMRS.png

8APu7qX.png

R05DfLU.png
  • Options
    A Haven for Airis is a very nice modern home! :) The design of the exterior is very nice! Very nice roofing! Nice outdoors bbq and dining area on the front patio. It is great that there is a roof covered nook on the side area of the home for sims to enjoy doing woodworking. Very nice trellis covered hot tub nook. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or sit poolside on the exge of the pool having a drink from the bar. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas are very nice. The red and white colour scheme gives a great look to the home. The fruit bowl is a nice homely on thr dining table. Very nice layouts of the bedrooms. The computer desk corner nook in the single bed room is great! Sims will enjoy using the computer there, or enjoy painting on the easel.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much for making that wonderful modern for me, my dear @illusie :kissing_heart: I love it! <3
  • Options
    @rosemow, thank you for the kind words! I love reading your comments.

@AIRIS6962 you are very welcome! I'm glad you love it! <3
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Loving all your latest sims and builds, wow! I was busy catching up with all your latest on the Gallery and posted my comments there, well, until it stopped working lol, I hope some of them made it through. :smile: Anyway, always so much fun to catch up on your beautiful showcase!!! <3
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Aw thanks @Corwim! I did see several of your comments on my creations! Thank you very much for the awesome comments!! <3 I only saw a few of your comments before the gallery stopped working...oh well. Will read them later :grin:

Thank you very much, @breemiles <3

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Tropical Living Room is such a warm, sunny and vibrant place, full of happiness and cheer, very beautiful :)
    A Haven for Airis is very true to it's title, absolutely gorgeous :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @masajo, thank you for the support and lovely comments <3
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Tranquil Fairy Study Garden

Theme for the week: A flower themed outdoor study room
    Origin ID: illusie
    Gallery name of room: Tranquil Fairy Garden

kIJLp8j.png

bCsYMOI.png

Ym24NIm.png

iXyM3N2.png
    FVEpCXN.png

jBn1ZJk.png

xE8bpKL.png

cm3zfCl.png

iqeN4JI.png
  • Options
    Tranquil Fairy Garden is very calming and pretty! :) Gloria will enjoy studying there! The purple, pink, and white coloured flowers on the edges of the room look so very nice! The lantern lights tree is a special touch in the room. Very nice study desk area! It is very nice that there is a fairy statue nearby, for Gloria to see whilst studying there. The floral lattices behind the desk and the flower arranging table look pretty! The candles are a nice calming touch on the study desk top. The eveming pictures of the room with the evening darkness, candles glowing and the lantern lights tree looks very magical! Very nice reading nook! She will enjoy sitting on the patterned stools, having a read of a book from the bookcase. The bookcase looks great placed on the tree trunk ! The candles are a nice touch on the tree stump table. It is great that the flower arranging table is in the room for her to enjoy doing some flower arranging when taking a study break. Very nice white gate entrance to the garden. Your sim is very pretty!
    The floral design of the room is very nice! It is a pretty and restful room for studying! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow, thank you very much for the lovely comment! <3
  • Options
    withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Your tranquil garden certainly looks tranquil!! Very nice!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top