Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My workshop by Artemisa02

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,823 Member
    edited April 2018
    You are welcome {hugs back} Your work is beautiful, so yes I'll take a look at your blog :smile:
    Is the link to your blog correct? It asks me to login... Maybe this link is the one you mean? https://artemisa02.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Artemisa02Artemisa02 Posts: 258 Member

Yes @illusie this is the link that I've mentioned ♥

Hello everyone! I want to show you this new house, it’s a starter too. What I liked most about this little house is how cozy it is. It has that beautiful entrance with porch, surrounded by beautiful flowers that give a perfect frame. It also has a fenced yard that can be expanded as your sim has more money; Maybe add some beautiful chairs or a barbecue, why not?.

Inside, you will find a nice living room with rustic furniture, a fairly spacious bathroom, a bedroom surrounded by those beautiful windows that let the light get in by the morning; and finally a kitchen, small but cozy.

The sims will love to start their lives in this beautiful house! ♥

Green and Cozy Starter

Lot type: Residential
    Lot Size: 20x15
    Price: $ 19.997
    1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom

Download

tumblr_p6mce5T6HO1udoyb9o6_540.jpg
    tumblr_p6mce5T6HO1udoyb9o5_540.jpg
    tumblr_p6mce5T6HO1udoyb9o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_p6mce5T6HO1udoyb9o3_400.jpgtumblr_p6mce5T6HO1udoyb9o4_400.jpg

Enjoy ♥
    anime_girl_signature_by_marisascarlet-d480fmk.jpg
    My original ID @Artemisa02
    For more check out my blog: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/artemisa02
    Check my Workshop
    MY WORKSHOP BY ARTEMISA02
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,732 Member
    The exterior design of Green and Cozy starter is very nice! :) The dormers , green colour of the exterior, and the front porch looks very nice. The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the home. Very nice layout of the interior of the home ! The pink colour of the bedroom and living room walls gives a very nice feel to the home. Very nice light filled bedroom! Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunshine coming into their home. The floor rugs in the room areas add a nice look to the home. The wicker sofa seating in the living room looks nice and homely. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there reading a book. The wall tiling in the bathroom looks very nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals.
    It is a very nice starter home! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Artemisa02 wrote: »
    Yes @illusie this is the link that I've mentioned ♥

What I meant to say is that the link in your siggy isn't working, but I was able to figure out what it should be ;)

Green and Cozy Starter looks very pretty. It does look very cozy.
    Are you using a mod in game to change the colours?
  • Options
    Really @illusie I check the link and it's works, anyways don't worry :smile:
    And, no I just take scrrenshoot from game and then I change colors with an desing editor :wink: I'm glad that you like it, now I'm working in a new house and a few rooms, I'll show them tomorrow, I hope.
    Check my Workshop
  • Options
    •Seasons Pets & Base Home•

Hi everyone, how I love season’s expansion pack!! and my favourite season, of course is fall ♥
    This is a new home that I like to share with you guys, yes I know I’ve been kind of busy lately, so I couldn’t show to you a lot of the stuff I’ve been making on gallery, but I really hope you like this one.
    I wanted to create a house with only seasons, pets and base game, I think those packs are the most popular for all. This is a two floor house, with a beautiful structure, yes! I love the roofing on this house ♥
    There is a lovely glass porch in the backyard, so you can enjoy wonderful summer days just sitting there or playing in the pool.
    Big kitchen with a near diningroom, two big livingrooms with fireplace, so you can enjoy your winter days keeping warm. There are 3 bath, one master bedroom and two rooms, one for a teenager and another for a cute little girl.
    A big garage with a workshor table and of course, an exsersice machine. One study room and the art room which is one of my favourite, yes, I love painting ♥
    This is all for now guys, hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy this house like I do. Kisses ♥

PD: an special thanks to @kass17 and @wondercarlotta for the sims that I used on the pictures. (Carlotta your sim is sleeping on bed lol).

Lot type: Residential
    Lot Size: 30x20
    Price: $ 134.409
    3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms

DOWNLOAD

tumblr_pc1w81PE7n1udoyb9o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_pc1w81PE7n1udoyb9o2_540.jpg
    tumblr_pc1w81PE7n1udoyb9o3_540.jpg
    tumblr_pc1w81PE7n1udoyb9o5_540.jpg
    tumblr_pc1w81PE7n1udoyb9o4_540.jpg
    tumblr_pc1w81PE7n1udoyb9o6_540.jpg
    Check my Workshop
  • Options
    The exterior design of Seasons Pets & Base Home is very nice! :) Very nice roofing! The flower box windows are a nice touch. Very nice backyard areas! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, and have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice glass roofing porch! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink, black and white colour scheme looks very nice. The design of the kitchen is very nice. It is great that there is an island workbench there. Very nice sofa seats sitting nook in the living room for Sims to enjoy resting there watching tv, reading books and listening to radio music. It is very nice that there is an art room where Sims can enjoy painting on the easel. The furnishing of the bedrooms looks very nice. The pink bunny and animal wall pictures in the kids room are cute! It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much sweet @rosemow for the nice comments and for always review my work ♥

I'm here to show you 2 new rooms, hope you like it.

Inspired by those beautiful pictures made by @LouCvz. I wanted to create something classy, modern and with touches of green. I hope you enjoy it ♥

Green Nature Kitchen

Room Type: Kitchen
    Room Size: 6x7
    Price: $15.583

DOWNLOAD

01.jpg
    tumblr_pc4nxryZLC1udoyb9o2_540.jpg
    tumblr_pc4nxryZLC1udoyb9o1_540.jpg

Green Nature Livingroom

Room Type: Livingroom
    Room Size: 9x9
    Price: $16.465

DOWNLOAD

01.jpg
    tumblr_pc4npmmT3V1udoyb9o2_540.jpg
    tumblr_pc4npmmT3V1udoyb9o1_540.jpg
    Check my Workshop
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    The design and furnishing of both Green Nature Kitchen and Green Nature Livingroom is very nice! :) Very nice white, brown and green colour scheme of the rooms. The plants pictures are a nice touch of nature on the walls, and the plants in the corner nooks and on the tables and counter nice nature touches also. Very nice windows dining area in the kitchen room for Sims to enjoy sunlight coming in as they are eating their meals. The cat statue is a great touch on the kitchen counter! The stone kitchen wall texture looks nice. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting areas in the living room. Sims will enjoy chatting and reading books there. The wall of plants in the booknook area looks great! The coat stand is a homely touch. Nice study desk area in the room for Sims to enjoy using the computer.
    The rooms complement each other very welll, and are very nice and stylish nature themed rooms! :)
  • Options
    Seasons Pets & Base Home is a lovely house.

Your kitchen and livingroom look great!
  • Options
    CHRISPYGEMCHRISPYGEM Posts: 1 New Member
    I know I'm Commenting on work that is dated, so far, Sept & Oct of 2015, but already from what I've seen ARTEMISA02 ,
    Your work is ABSOLUTELY EXQUISITE! Then The Comments Done By rosemow Give Your Work Every Bit Of Credit Due And More! I can't wait to continue on and see the rest of Your Spectacular Work! Thanks For Inspiring Me to try and make something of that caliber! CHRISPYGEM
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Hello @Artemisa02, I've looked at your works and I really like them. You have a very particular touch. Congrats :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much @rosemow and to Maxis and my sweet fried @SILVIAEGIGIZINI who nominated my room for best room ♥ I'm so happy!
    Thank you so much @CHRISPYGEM and @superbibi11 for your kindess and lovely comments!! You inspire me to create more ♥

Sorry for answer so late, I've been very bussy these days and yesterday gallery and Origin wasn't working well. But here I am again!! :) I have new rooms to show you, hope you enjoy it ♥.

Family Caribean Kitchen

This is a rustic kitchen, with a dining and living area, full complete, reminds me a vacation on the Caribean. I want to say thanks to my dear friend @SurfChicCreation for those amazing pictures ♥

Room Size: 6x8
    Price: $17,099

DOWNLOAD

01.jpg
    tumblr_pcj6kw0cqw1udoyb9o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_pcj6kw0cqw1udoyb9o3_540.jpg
    tumblr_pcj6kw0cqw1udoyb9o2_540.jpg

Boys Rules

A little messy but a stylish room for boys, teenagers who loves sports and spend time outside.

Room Type: Bedroom
    Room Size: 5x7
    Price: $18,160

DOWNLOAD

01.jpg
    tumblr_pcj6wlV3X21udoyb9o2_540.jpg
    tumblr_pcj6wlV3X21udoyb9o3_540.jpg
    tumblr_pcj6wlV3X21udoyb9o1_540.jpg

Not So TeeN

A beautiful, colorfull and fun bedroom for cute girls or maybe teens. Beautifully detailed with really fun areas. I want to say thanks to my sweet friend @SurfChicCreation for those beautiful paintings. ♥

Room Type: Kids Bedroom
    Room Size: 8x5
    Price: $13,178

DOWNLOAD

01.jpg
    tumblr_pcj78ld4TF1udoyb9o2_540.jpg
    tumblr_pcj78ld4TF1udoyb9o3_540.jpg
    tumblr_pcj78ld4TF1udoyb9o1_540.jpg

Thanks so much guys and have a wonderful day ♥
    Check my Workshop
  • Options
    The furnishing and design of each of the rooms looks very nice! :)
    The wall patterns and stone wall texture in Family Carribean Kitchen looks very nice! :) The painting adds a special look to the room. It is nice that you have used the circular dining table in the room. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the dining table after cooking the food in the cooking nook area of the room. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area for sims to rest and chat after having a meal, or waiting for to cook.
    The boys bedroom looks great! :) The type of bed used and the wallpaper in the living area go well together. It is great that the bookcase separates off the bed area from the sofa seat sitting area. He would enjoy sitting resting on the sofa after playing sport. It is great that he is a scout and has a scout board in his bedroom. He would enjoy playing the guitar. It is nice that there is a wall of windows for him to wake up to sunlight coming in onto him. Very nice study desk area for him to enjoy using the computer at the desk. The sports items , clutter and the school bag are great touches on the floor
    The colours scheme of the girls bedroom looks very nice! :) The pictures on the walls look great! Nice windows sofa seat sitting nook. The heart teddy is cute there! Sims would enjoy reading a book there with sunlight coming in onto them. The panda lamp and large cat are also very cute! The circles floor rugs add a very nice look to the room

Each room is very nice! :)
  • Options
    All your new rooms look great!<3
  • Options

♥ Thanks sweet @rosemow and @illusie for your kindess and lovely comments ♥

I’m really exited about the new free stuff on The Sims 4, love this caribbean atmosphere, great patterns and textures. I hope you enjoy this family livingroom ♥

Caribbean Vibe

Room Type: Livingroom
    Room Size: 7x7
    Price: $12,687

DOWNLOAD

01.jpg
    tumblr_pdkskfqLNY1udoyb9o1_540.jpgtumblr_pdkskfqLNY1udoyb9o2_540.jpg
    Check my Workshop
  • Options
    The design and furnishing of Carribean Vibe is very nice! :) The new Build Mode items look very nice in the room! The new wallpaper pattern looks great! The new painting is a nice touch on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting chatting there on the new seating or enjoy reading a book. The patterned floor rugs add a very nice look to the room. The new coffee table and plant in the patterned pot looks great!
    It is a very nice Carribean style living room! :)
  • Options
    @Artemisa02, you made great use of the new items. All items work really well together. The room looks great <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much @illusie and @rosemow for always been here and leave a nice message ♥

Here am I with new rooms, one is a bedroom, I get inspired on Latin Hostels (an Hotel for travelers). Bright colors and a lot of fun details that I hope you enjoy ♥

Hostel Caribbean Bedroom

Room Type: Bedroom
    Room Size: 5x6
    Price: $7,861

DOWNLOAD

01.jpg
    tumblr_pdx927HdOm1udoyb9o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_pdx927HdOm1udoyb9o2_540.jpg

Modern Caribbean Kitchen

I’m so happy with this color scheme so I’ll make a series of rooms using that. Here is a beautiful kitchen, I wanted to keep the escense of caribbean but with a little more modern. I hope you like it ♥

Room Size: 7x6
    Price: $16,364

DOWNLOAD

01.jpg
    tumblr_pdx9u4zKO01udoyb9o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_pdx9u4zKO01udoyb9o2_540.jpg

Thanks ♥
    Check my Workshop
  • Options
    Great new rooms. I love the colour combination you used for both rooms.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    The purple, blue, pink and white colour schemes of both rooms looks very colourfully nice! :) Very nice furnishing and layout of both rooms! Very nice windows armchairs sitting nook in the bedroom for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in on to them as they rest there. The clothes and basket at the foot of the bed and towels on the bed are nice homely touches. The bedhead wall pictures and plant decor items add a nice look to the room. The new ceiling fan looks great in the room!
    Very nice design of the kitchen also! It is great that there is an eat in dining area. The type of patterned dining chairs used looks very nice. Nice bar stool counter for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the drinks tray. It looks very nice the way that the white kitchen cabinets compliment with the blue colour of the stove and dining area walls , and the purple side wall. The plants are nice touches of nature in both rooms.
    They are very nice Carribean themed rooms! :)