Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dress me Challenge

Comments

• Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    edited August 2018
    how can I upload him with the # i've never used it before?

oops wrong place lol
    Post edited by CrazyboutTheSims on
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    Never mind he found his way to your challenge :D
  • Options
    VedenhaltiaVedenhaltia Posts: 16 Member
    This is very fun challenge :smiley: so many possibilities even we all have the same base sim. I noticed that you #mcrudd already have my sim in your game :smile: Could you please send some picture of her here because I’m not able yet.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    This is very fun challenge :smiley: so many possibilities even we all have the same base sim. I noticed that you #mcrudd already have my sim in your game :smile: Could you please send some picture of her here because I’m not able yet.

Sure I will do that for you :) I only found her yesterday when I stopped playing when I searched different hashtags, will load my game and post for you soon :)
    how can I upload him with the # i've never used it before?

oops wrong place lol
    Never mind he found his way to your challenge :D

Glad he found his way, I will be updating and downloading him and his other dressmetoo friends just now :)
  • Options

Here she is :)

bwiwpVB.png

k88Y6ds.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Love all of these great job. Off topic how do you put sins in your game as townies

I am not too sure. I just popped all of these into my Newcrest. Would be interesting to know though :)

What I do is go in to creating a sim as if you are going to move them into a house, create one (or download from Gallery), tick the box to exit CAS and it will then ask you to move the sim into a house. You just cross that out and it puts the sim(s) into your 'other households' section to be a townie.

I did that with my sim from this challenge and the next time I played she had been recruited as a mixologist at one of the bars :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I was working on her, then accidentally deleted her and didn't restart lol. Will do so later, but this is more/less how far I'd gotten:
    KkiIS0Q.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Okay here she is :)
  • Options

What I do is go in to creating a sim as if you are going to move them into a house, create one (or download from Gallery), tick the box to exit CAS and it will then ask you to move the sim into a house. You just cross that out and it puts the sim(s) into your 'other households' section to be a townie.

I did that with my sim from this challenge and the next time I played she had been recruited as a mixologist at one of the bars :)

Aaaah thank you :)

SimTrippy wrote: »
    I was working on her, then accidentally deleted her and didn't restart lol. Will do so later, but this is more/less how far I'd gotten:
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Okay here she is :)

Yay I will go and grab her, loading my game now to go and find all the lovely ladies and handsome fellows ;)

• Options
    Two new ladies moved into the dress me 5 house this morning :)

eEmixnr.png
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Here is my entry

Not the most flattering photo of her and darn I have forgotten her name - Regan Wolfe maybe lol She is on the gallery #dressme #mcrudd

44034226142_7d425cf861_z.jpg

img44034232502_ac02dd08c1_z.jpg
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    verlainem wrote: »
    Here is my entry

Not the most flattering photo of her and darn I have forgotten her name - Regan Wolfe maybe lol She is on the gallery #dressme #mcrudd

I love her, will move her into my game as soon as I am all set up. I got a new laptop today (yay mine died months ago allready) and is busy reinstalling all my games, looks like it might go overnight bleh :)

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

Thought I'd give this a go too...
    dressmegirlcloseup.jpg
    dressmegirl.jpg

She's on the gallery under the #dressme tag.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

Thought I'd give this a go too...

She's on the gallery under the #dressme tag.

love her, can't wait to add her to my game once its all installed again :)

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Yey! I had fun with this!

Introducing Carly Yates!

vjc44.png

Click below for her full wardrobe! Sorry if these are massive.
    Everyday:
    2yn2bug.png

Formal:
    2lt6ey1.png

Sport:
    2drsxm8.png

Sleep:
    szu0oz.png

Party:
    140htw5.png

Swim:
    35k2z9f.png

Hot:
    16kvqkh.png

Cold:
    34yeoue.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Yey! I had fun with this!

Introducing Carly Yates!

so glad you had fun :) I am almost done installing my sims and then I will grab her off the gallery, thanks for taking part in my challenge :)

• Options
    As you might know, I got a new laptop so had to redownload all your dressme and dressme2 sims, I hope I did not miss any. I need to just redo the house again to suit 8 sims and then I will place them all again. Thanks everyone for taking part in my challenge, I will soon have all your sims running around in my worlds. Think this time I will start the game in Winter so we don't have so many grumpy faces LOL

auMS1xL.png
  • Options
    k9GITEO.png

DjpwoTD.png

CanxpyO.png

OlHCJTN.png

96IcGj0.png

CfwZl2f.png

xAiZqEe.png

I think that is all the dress me sims back in my game, please let mek now if I missed anyone :)
  • Options
    aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    edited August 2018
    h7z6oq2.png
    R5WRPXw.png

Hope it's not too late to join! Here is Darcy Maier. She is neat, a perfectionist, and a foodie. She is a nanny and very committed to her work. She is married to the dress me guy you posted!
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Base model:
    mcrudd wrote: »
    OmEuuD6.png

A little late to the party, but I did the dress me challenge. Meet Tamia Sinclair. I kept her traits/aspiration the same as it was.
    Everyday:
    5DrVMuE.jpg

A little bit closer up.
    S0sXvb6.jpg

Formal:
    sRPiEoA.jpg
    A little non-traditional in the tux, but I liked it.

VgvNUgx.jpg

Athletic:
    6voEbEu.jpg
    Kept it simple with a top and tights.

Sleep:
    39qjZWp.jpg
    That hair had to be wrapped up before bed.

Party:
    cOSiEFH.jpg

Swim:
    Amdw5F9.jpg

Hot weather:
    H3cOHOd.jpg
    Don't know why, always just liked that look.

NwzrKc0.jpg
    When its hot, its hot.

Cold weather:
    CxCbja8.jpg
  • Options
    aob wrote: »

Hope it's not too late to join! Here is Darcy Maier. She is neat, a perfectionist, and a foodie. She is a nanny and very committed to her work. She is married to the dress me guy you posted!

Never to late, she will join the dress me 6 house :) LOL I hope he is a good husband to her :)

Gruffman wrote: »

A little late to the party, but I did the dress me challenge. Meet Tamia Sinclair. I kept her traits/aspiration the same as it was.

Never too late, there is pleanty of space in the dress me 6 house :) She is such a cutie, just love that new hair <3

• Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I think I'll give this a shot once I'm home. I currently have no internet so I can't download her.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Checking over your photos - I have missed a few. I love all the redhead. They will be joining my ginger challenge. I might have mentioned before I have a sim who is trying to have ginger haired people take over the sim world, even if he has to do most of the ground work himself ;)

I noticed you did grab my #dressmetoo guy, I will go up load his photos now.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    edited August 2018
    Here is a picture of Rowena deVries. Thank you Mcrudd for already showing her in one of your households, I didn't want to post pictures of her earlier with the blurry screenshot problem. It is not the best picture but here she is, visiting with Cherry McCormick, another Sim that I created. Rowena is in the pink dress and blue top. I'm not very good at taking screenshots yet!
    N0IU1eM.png
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • Options
    Hi all, I will update with pics of the new sims soon, sorry I had some major issues with my new laptop but its all sorted now :)

@aob and @Gruffman I will post pics of your sims soon, sorry about the delay.
    I think I'll give this a shot once I'm home. I currently have no internet so I can't download her.

I understand, I can't wait to see your sim once she is done :)
    verlainem wrote: »
    Checking over your photos - I have missed a few. I love all the redhead. They will be joining my ginger challenge. I might have mentioned before I have a sim who is trying to have ginger haired people take over the sim world, even if he has to do most of the ground work himself ;)

I noticed you did grab my #dressmetoo guy, I will go up load his photos now.

I check the two hashtags everyday, so excited when I see new sims to add :) Sorry I have been so absent, I got a new laptop and my sims stopped working on it, its all sorted now though, so hopefully I can keep on top of everything again ;)
    Rococo1256 wrote: »
    Here is a picture of Rowena deVries. Thank you Mcrudd for already showing her in one of your households, I didn't want to post pictures of her earlier with the blurry screenshot problem. It is not the best picture but here she is, visiting with Cherry McCormick, another Sim that I created. Rowena is in the pink dress and blue top. I'm not very good at taking screenshots yet!

Its a huge pleasure, I also did not take photos of them, I did screenshots with the tab key on to not show the ui, but its so much easier now that the blurry bug is fixed :)