Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dress me Challenge

Comments

• Options
    BlackFlameGamerGBlackFlameGamerG Posts: 5 New Member
    > @mcrudd I am about to start so excited
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    > @poltergeist she's cute I like her

thanks! :)
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    @mcrudd thank you for the nice compliment ..so sorry to hear you and family are not feeling well.. hope you feel better soon.

"She is beautiful, well done. I will grab her off the gallery soon :)"
  • Options
    crturleycrturley Posts: 42 Member
    This was a fun challenge. I uploaded 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose to the Gallery. I am not able to post my picture.
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Bit late to the party but here is mine

MIwSquJ.jpg
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    What a lot you ended up with! Everyone's sims are really lovely, but we did have a beautiful model to start with :)

I hope you and your family are better soon @mcrudd *sending hot chocolate and a warm fluffy blanket*
  • Options
    OtoyoOtoyo Posts: 698 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »

MIwSquJ.jpg

I love the way you dressed her! Her pajamas have to be my favorite :D
  • Options
    EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    EA_Spectre wrote: »
    Not done with her yet as I'm dabbling with this between work ... but so far I loooove Briana O'Donnell (look and name are of course a homage to Ireland).

uyzcjnmdzf80.png

Finally managed to upload her! https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AD44095B9F2811E88733F015CCEA96DC?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=EA_Spectre&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited August 2018
    You're very welcome mcrudd :)! I'm so glad you like her --- and her plumbob shirt, as well B)! I hope you can get that shirt soon :)! It was an awesome challenge B)!

I'm happy you and your family are starting to feel better because of the meds<3!

Thank you <3
    Such a fun idea @mcrudd here is mine. She is in the gallery. <3

She is lovely, I am busy loading sims while replying, so will pop her into my Newcrest soon :)

Yay can't wait to see your results, will post pics for you in I find her in the gallery :)
    @mcrudd thank you for the nice compliment ..so sorry to hear you and family are not feeling well.. hope you feel better soon.

"She is beautiful, well done. I will grab her off the gallery soon :)"

Thanks, lots of bad flu going around, working with sick kids everyday does not help much LOL
    crturley wrote: »
    This was a fun challenge. I uploaded 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose to the Gallery. I am not able to post my picture.

No worries, I will search for her when I download her and post some pics for you :)
    What a lot you ended up with! Everyone's sims are really lovely, but we did have a beautiful model to start with :)

I hope you and your family are better soon @mcrudd *sending hot chocolate and a warm fluffy blanket*

and I am keeping true to my word, they are all going into Newcrest, I have quite a few big houses to place LOL. Oooh and big thanks for the hot chocolate and warm fluffy blanket <3
    kokoro80 wrote: »

She is beautiful, I will look for her on the gallery :)
    EA_Spectre wrote: »

Yay can't wait to put her with the other girls :)

Thanks all for partaking in my challenge, I am heading ingame now to add all the new Ladies to my Newcrest :)

• Options

Hi, I could not find your sim, unless your gallery name is not the same ;)

Here she is for you, she is lovely :)

d4KCbyW.png

8NVyVPE.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    These are my newest additions to the Newcrest world
    0w3I1Tl.png

My households for Newcrest
    IkdSiTj.png

Raquel Herron had a lot of cc so I had to replace most, she is the one with the bright pink top in dressme 4 :)
    This is her originally ;)
    xQts7Te.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited August 2018
    Tara Winter (forgotten we couldn't use cc, oops)
    uQ6zRkc.png
    H5aW931.png
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2018
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Tara Winter (forgotten we couldn't use cc, oops)

cc is all goods, I just replace it with something similar. Tara is allready living in Newcrest, she is in the dress me 3 household :)

uiIe7ue.png

• Options
    Thats me for now simmers :) I am going to go and have a nanna nap in my nice warm bed before I have to go to work later this afternoon until evening ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Oh my goodness I missed three girls, I have only been checking #dressme, and when I checked #mcrudd I found these three ladies, I will move them in asap. My warm bed will just have to wait a few minutes :D

7VT3x4j.png

And in they moved <3

Q5W5HDH.png

cc was replaced on two of them, so that is why they look a little differently than above :)

...........bedtime :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    You're gonna need a whole lotta guys for all those gals :D
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    @mcrudd is so cool to see them all hanging out together!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    gingergirl_tgingergirl_t Posts: 60 Member
    @elanorbreton Hmm, perhaps another dress me challenge for a male sim?
    It has begun again. http://gingergen.wordpress.com
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member

that's a good idea
  • Options
    crturleycrturley Posts: 42 Member
    Thank you for posting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose if you do a story with these ladies I would like to read it.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Bit late to the party, as ever, but here's my gal: Gianetta Brooke, big softie, looking for someone to share her life with:
    PF0SMKZ.png

She does have a bit of cosmetic cc, but all her clothes are EA. Her hashtag is #dressmechallenge
  • Options
    You're gonna need a whole lotta guys for all those gals :D

I am hatching a plan, I am not good at making male sims, but is looking about for one to use :)
    @mcrudd is so cool to see them all hanging out together!

Its is, and its lovely to have other people's sims in my game running around the neighbourhood :)

Yip, I am thinking of a dress me too challenge with a male sim, working on this at the moment, will keep you updated :)

that's a good idea

They do need some company ;)
    Thank you for posting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose if you do a story with these ladies I would like to read it.

Its a pleasure, soon you will be a full member and will be able to post links and photos too :)
    Bit late to the party, as ever, but here's my gal: Gianetta Brooke, big softie, looking for someone to share her life with:

She does have a bit of cosmetic cc, but all her clothes are EA. Her hashtag is #dressmechallenge

Never too late, she moved in to the Dress me 5 household a few seconds ago

Here is the two new ladies added to the Dress me 5 house, I am currently working on an idea for a male dress me challenge, will get back to you all soon :)

8BGpFYE.png
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Love all of these great job. Off topic how do you put sins in your game as townies
  • Options
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Love all of these great job. Off topic how do you put sins in your game as townies

I am not too sure. I just popped all of these into my Newcrest. Would be interesting to know though :)
  • Options
    And the second challenge is up https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/946577/dress-me-too
    Lets make some males for all our ladies :)