Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends Mafia Game {Town Win!}

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,628 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I really wish those quiet people could talk more. It's super annoying.

Vote: Nani

Hmm, so you're not believing Nani's claim... what do you think of Lo's VT claim? I'm guessing you have played with her more recently. Maybe you can read her better?
    DeKay wrote: »
    Also, Choco, you are a 'he/him' right? :D

Yeah, I'm a dude.

Okay, thanks.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    And I sincerely apologise if any of my negative comments here have made you feel uncomfortable. It's that I'm not very happy with how things have turned out for town but I guess that's what the game will end up like if no one communicates enough in a mafia game.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    And I sincerely apologise if any of my negative comments here have made you feel uncomfortable. It's that I'm not very happy with how things have turned out for town but I guess that's what the game will end up like if no one communicates enough in a mafia game.

Okay, so I'm guessing you are town cuz this sounds sincere. XD I hope you're not just acting. Hahaha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm actually afraid that nani could be town and then mafia will just gang up on that vote (especially if they get replaced by active people later on). I will probably be asleep at that time and won't be able to stop it. So I think we're in quite a dilemma now.

Maybe we can vote for Luna or Hellhamster?

I'm not 100% sure about Bella but all we know is that Lo seems to want to cast a lot of suspicion on Bella. If Lo is scum, then Bella is not, and vice versa cuz I don't think she would try to bus her mates here since there's a high chance that mafia can win quickly.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It's going to be an easy win for scum eitherway.
    ._.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Okay, after reading back... Choco or Nani might be the SK. As for the mafias, I think it could be Bella, Luna and Hellhamster/Lo. I can see Luna, Lo or Hellhamster putting the Sonschi kill since it's not Plumbob. :joy: I believe Luna was active a bit on Day 1, right? So, I'm assuming she managed to send in a kill.

I don't think Bella would be SK cuz she was inactive on Night 1 which might make sense since SK did not target anyone, OR their kill was blocked. And if Bella was SK, she would have killed me herself on Night 2 like she always does. This framing thing looks like something Nani would do. I can also see Nani trying to kill me on Night 1 but got blocked.

Choco's comment on the SK's just makes me think he is one, like he kinda has some idea of the SK's action. I don't know how to explain it. XD

I was barely here on day one because I had people coming over and well, I wasn't on phone obviously. Beside that, I'm way too bad at this game to think of a plan to try and get you, I'm afraid you're in fact not as good of a player as I thought you were finally. I can't force you but if you're town (.... I'll tend to think you're not) you shouldn't vote me, you seem to be very cautious of not wasting your vote, and here you are targeting a townie who couldn't get you even if she had a power role. There's worse threats than me.

Unless you are one of those threats.

Please tell us who you think are worse? I'm curious. Honestly.

I've said it, I think you, rose or possibly dekay hides something
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    I want to vote Nani. I really do. She's like an inexperienced mafia player who has no idea what to do during the day and refuses to vote for anyone just to make herself look innocent.

I'm inexperienced at playing mafia games. But I am not mafia.. I mean if you don't wanna believe my words I can't force you but I stated before 'why I didn't vote ..

• Options
    If you're town Choco, and you wanna win, let's take Dekay off my list because he doesn't seem much of a threat now and think of other players ? Because you're wasting your time on me

• Options
    If you're town Choco, and you wanna win, let's take Dekay off my list because he doesn't seem much of a threat now and think of other players ? Because you're wasting your time on me

I want to win but the chance of town winning is excruciatingly low and a mafia win is already inevitable. Doesn't matter who we're lynching today.
    ._.
  • Options

I want to win but the chance of town winning is excruciatingly low and a mafia win is already inevitable. Doesn't matter who we're lynching today.

Town can still win if we lunch a mafia today.

Vote Luna or Hellhamster. Or maybe Bella if you want.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Town can still win if we lunch a mafia today.

Vote Luna or Hellhamster. Or maybe Bella if you want.

*lynch
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, after reading back... Choco or Nani might be the SK. As for the mafias, I think it could be Bella, Luna and Hellhamster/Lo. I can see Luna, Lo or Hellhamster putting the Sonschi kill since it's not Plumbob. :joy: I believe Luna was active a bit on Day 1, right? So, I'm assuming she managed to send in a kill.

I don't think Bella would be SK cuz she was inactive on Night 1 which might make sense since SK did not target anyone, OR their kill was blocked. And if Bella was SK, she would have killed me herself on Night 2 like she always does. This framing thing looks like something Nani would do. I can also see Nani trying to kill me on Night 1 but got blocked.

Choco's comment on the SK's just makes me think he is one, like he kinda has some idea of the SK's action. I don't know how to explain it. XD

I was barely here on day one because I had people coming over and well, I wasn't on phone obviously. Beside that, I'm way too bad at this game to think of a plan to try and get you, I'm afraid you're in fact not as good of a player as I thought you were finally. I can't force you but if you're town (.... I'll tend to think you're not) you shouldn't vote me, you seem to be very cautious of not wasting your vote, and here you are targeting a townie who couldn't get you even if she had a power role. There's worse threats than me.

You might need to rethink cuz Rose is dead.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sorry for spreading negative vibes but if scum wins and they consist mainly of inactive players, they simply don't deserve the win.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Sorry for spreading negative vibes but if scum wins and they consist mainly of inactive players, they simply don't deserve the win.

Agreed - I think we really need to do something about inactivity, because this shouldn't happen
  • Options
    HellHamsterHellHamster Posts: 109 Member
    I told that I don't know who to vote... If anyone else had said it you would have let it slide lol... Why do people automatically assume I'm the worst person in Mafia ? Do I reeks ? I'm tired of convincing people who'll vote me out anyway that I'm just a townie. There's tons of players but I'm always picked. That is why I don't play Maria a lot

I'm not saying you're the worst at mafia (they are worse people, LOL) but the reason why I always want to get rid of you is cuz you usually don't post much and just say hi.

Sure, in your own shoes, you might be like, "Hey, I'm town and I only said hi and you want to vote for me for being nice. So, you might be scum." The only problem here is that only you know you're town and I don't know 100% if it's true. I don't have any investigative roles to check.

But in my perspective, I am wary of people who don't discuss much and just send in a nightkill and get away with it and winning. Just imagine you're in a running race but some dude is just sitting on a trolley and someone is pushing them to the finishing line and they win by not running. It's not fair. And that's how I feel.

Well, you've said that you're town before when you were mafia in another game, but I'm just gonna close one eye and assume you're not lying.

I already said I'm not scum. So who do you think are the 4 bad guys? Just give me names and maybe like a one sentence reason or something.

UNvote

Vote: Hellmaster

So who do you think are the scums?

So basicly I am getting a vote because I don't know who to vote because I am not experienced enough in the game?
  • Options
    And I was not enough around these last two days and this day because I am celebrating my birthday :bawling:
  • Options

You might need to rethink cuz Rose is dead.

Yeah right I'm sorry I had just woken up

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    And I was not enough around these last two days and this day because I am celebrating my birthday :bawling:

Happy Birthday :smiley:
  • Options

If you're negative like this why not just stop the mafia and claim mafia won ? I'm not serious obviously but come on.
    "Doesn't matter who we're lynching today" surely if you lynch a VT you can't win the game...

• Options

Thankyou <3 But everyone sorry then if I am not active enough, I guess I'll retink if I get ever invited again, guess I need more ToS and more time? Knowledge?
  • Options
    I told that I don't know who to vote... If anyone else had said it you would have let it slide lol... Why do people automatically assume I'm the worst person in Mafia ? Do I reeks ? I'm tired of convincing people who'll vote me out anyway that I'm just a townie. There's tons of players but I'm always picked. That is why I don't play Maria a lot

I'm not saying you're the worst at mafia (they are worse people, LOL) but the reason why I always want to get rid of you is cuz you usually don't post much and just say hi.

Sure, in your own shoes, you might be like, "Hey, I'm town and I only said hi and you want to vote for me for being nice. So, you might be scum." The only problem here is that only you know you're town and I don't know 100% if it's true. I don't have any investigative roles to check.

But in my perspective, I am wary of people who don't discuss much and just send in a nightkill and get away with it and winning. Just imagine you're in a running race but some dude is just sitting on a trolley and someone is pushing them to the finishing line and they win by not running. It's not fair. And that's how I feel.

Well, you've said that you're town before when you were mafia in another game, but I'm just gonna close one eye and assume you're not lying.

I already said I'm not scum. So who do you think are the 4 bad guys? Just give me names and maybe like a one sentence reason or something.

UNvote

Vote: Hellmaster

So who do you think are the scums?

So basicly I am getting a vote because I don't know who to vote because I am not experienced enough in the game?

No, you're getting a vote cuz there's only 5 townies left and 4 bad guys and I think Gameplay and City are town (for now).

And I think Bella, Luna, you and Lo are probably the bad guys.

Thankyou <3 But everyone sorry then if I am not active enough, I guess I'll retink if I get ever invited again, guess I need more ToS and more time? Knowledge?

You don't need more ToS. I don't think you're inactive if I compare you to Bella or Luna, so I think you're alright. I just think you're scum due to elimination method, that's all. And also, I chose to vote you to get you talking and see how you defend yourself.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

But does town deserve to win tho? :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Does anyone deserve to win ? *Dumb dum dum*

• Options

Me. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Me. :D

You're too offensive for others to let you win xD