Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    @Charlottesmom thank you. I hope to post something in the morning. I am much better but I seem to feel unwell in the mornings then recover somewhat at around 10 or 11 am. Then I'm reasonably good until late afternoon when I start feeling miserable again. The good thing is I don't seem to get as bad as previously each day.

I woke at around 3 am today and tried to get back to sleep but coughed until about 5:30 when I finally gave up and got up. I wanted to finish the narration for the next video. I started it before I got sick and I thought I'd better wait in the hope I sound a bit better tomorrow. Fortunately my voice doesn't seem to have been affected too much.

@lanlyn thank you for your comments on the video. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've got the next one ready for me to finish narrating. I almost skipped Episode 5 but I'm glad I realised I'd done that before I posted this next episode. I was just in too much of a rush to get it all done. Plus I was starting to get sick and found I was easily confused. I'm enjoying the story. I'm generally directing it in the direction I want it to go but am also working with things the Sims get up to automonisly. This next episode will have some interesting drama that leads to the introduction of another new character that, in turn, will lead to even more drama in the following episode. So I do have a good idea of how I'm getting to where I want to be with it but it's taking longer than hoped. But the progress is fun.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Life on the farm
    Day 19

The family enjoyed crepes for breakfast :)
    43256536114_d3e970b47b_o.jpg
    Finnian didn't have a waking wish so I had him unhide the cooking skill points he got from the field trip to the Bistro by preparing an Autumn salad. It triggered a wish to learn a recipe so I gave him the recipe for cheese plate. I always give this recipe to my teens when they learn the cooking skill because I figure it's not cheating because you can't possibly need a recipe to throw some cheese and crackers on a plate! :D
    30106614178_f6eeaf0908_o.jpg
    Moss's waking wish was to find a rock. I remembered that a gem had spawned in the garden recently so had him collect it.
    43256535674_e86f330759_o.jpg
    Shannon's waking wish was to harvest a wild plant so I sent him to the community garden which is nearby.
    30106613318_8261d3e35b_o.jpg
    Mikezumi's waking wish was to catch a great fish.
    43256535284_fd369356ae_o.jpg
    The family has plenty of produce so Shannon only harvested one plant.
    30106612388_f4fec87546_o.jpg
    Finnian and Moss worked on their paintings until the bus came.
    42166309430_f7b26760b9_o.jpg
    29037225717_2a18e6d0b8_o.jpg
    Mikezumi and Shannon did the gardening when the boys left for school.
    43975271421_83f98e0faa_o.jpg
    43975271261_c821025b9d_o.jpg
    Mikezumi finished before Shannon and was trying to read but she had barely opened her book when Shannon finished and came over for a flirt :)
    42166307900_21571c545c_o.jpg
    When Finnian aged up to teen I bought the fixer-up car because I thought it would be a fun activity for a teen. I had Mikezumi and Shannon test it out ;)
    30106608258_c806abdd16_o.jpg
    42166306790_3c3e3613d6_o.jpg
    I got a good belly laugh from the moodlet they got - "Fifth Gear: Welcome to the Fifth Gear Club!" :D
    30106607578_15a9ca3e20_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Page 2890

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :) I don't mind really white sims as I tend to make mine on the paler side but Clyde is just too bland.
    None of them had any potential that I would work with really.
    I really hate the noses that eat lips! :#
    You don't have a black heart! :D
    You would think they would be vegetarian steaks and patties given they are grown in the garden but we are talking sims ;)
    I used to love Kokeshi too. When I was young my mantlepiece was covered in various Japanese dolls and decorations that my mother brought with her when she came to Australia.

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    You really should play with Dimitri and nectar making! It's so much fun and the animations are cute :)
    Yes! We need to see what Alexandra has!
    I also thought that Finnian was trying to tell me something with all the girl paintings but I refuse to take the hint ;)

@Vincent_Vengeance Fun update :) Lovely seeing all the jamming :)

@Hisonly1531 Have fun with the triplets! Sounds like you got the baby stuff in the nick of time :p

@plushtrap_107 Thank you :) I love the tea set and the animations :) The only thing I don't like about it is that it fills the hunger and energy bars.

@Sigzy05 Fun pics of the sims working on the barre :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I will be playing the save for a bit longer because I want to see how effective the tractors will be for a future nectar making save.
    I always laugh when I see the weight of the fishes sims catch, especially when it's children catching them. I am pretty strong for an old woman but even I would have difficulty pulling a fish that weighed 50kg out of the water :D
    Glad you got my friend request :) Thanks :)
    That is nice of Charon to foster the kids :)
    That's sweet that Barnard visits with Cyrus :)
    Glasses while pillow fighting is asking for broken glasses!
    Cute pics of the kids :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) I like the farm house very much :)
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Options
    Life on the farm
    Day 19 (cont.)

Mikezumi had a wish to prepare nectar worth §100. It was worth 1,500 LTH. I have lots of valuable recipes but they use lots of life fruit. I went through my hundreds of recipes and found one that only used 1 life fruit so she could get her wish. I actually prefer making the cheaper recipes that don't add days to my sims' lives.
    42166305750_8b9fc8ffd0_o.jpg
    She fell over as soon as she started squishing the fruit!
    30106606638_e0ffa3b77c_o.jpg
    Finnian did his homework when he got home. I got a popup that Prom was coming up but I wanted him to learn how to drive before I organized a date for him.
    42166305020_df8ed407fb_o.jpg
    Finnian came home with a wish to paint. I let him paint long enough to get his wish because Shannon was fertilizing the garden but, when he was done, I had Shannon go to him.
    30106606118_bc834b9148_o.jpg
    I found Mikezumi working on the fixer-up car!
    42166304310_d47e48128b_o.jpg
    Because the lot doesn't have a parking space, I had to put the car in Finnian's inventory before he could ask Shannon for a driving lesson. Sims sit so low in this car that you can't see them when looking at the car front-on :#
    30106605498_3eeb9f8d7e_o.jpg
    I found Mikezumi sending a friendly text to Glummo Marks :D
    30106604898_4448954029_o.jpg
    The driving lesson went well and Finnian got his licence in one shot :)
    42166302800_6ef631cda3_o.jpg
    I invited Daniel Taylor over when Finnian got home :)
    30106604158_2d6e7222ec_o.jpg
    Moss got home late because of Scouts.
    42166301980_d1ed767867_o.jpg
    I don't know how well you can see it, but Shannon and Mikezumi were making out in the garden while Finnian was asking Daniel to be his Prom date :D
    43975267291_11056f07d5_o.jpg
    Of course they got hearts :)
    29037218677_7b4e0cdb9d_o.jpg
    Daniel got a text from Evelyn Morgan. He mustn't have liked what he read :D
    43975266851_864595d66b_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2891

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Mikezumi is always leaping into Shannon's arms in this save. She didn't do it in the last save I played with them. I like the dismount much more than the first part of the animation.
    I never pretend the nectar and drinks from the professional bar are anything other than virgin because I like that my teen sims can drink them too and I don't like to encourage under age drinking.
    Because it is a short term save there won't be spares so there won't be female partners with the exception of Shannon with Mikezumi.
    Finnian's painting wasn't appropriate for a little boy ;)

@Charlottesmom I like how you tweaked all the clones so differently! The blonde would have to be my favourite too :)
    What kind of names are you wanting for them? Common names or fancy ones?
    That's interesting that Dalia and Liz got hearts!
    LOL Connor too!
    Cute pics of Morty and Ellis singing karaoke :)
    You should totally use Ellis more!
    Meggie and Near didn't want to listen to you! :D

@MoonandStars83 Thanks :) Fun pic! That's no way to handle a chain saw! :o

@Jdog054 At least Bessie didn't die alone ;) Welcome to the forum :)

@MKSizzle Thanks :) Happy birthday Sebastian :) Cute pic of Adelyn on the barre!

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :) Riverdale looks like a lovely green world :)

@jonny522 Welcome to the forum :) Have fun with your save and good luck to your main sim with her job at the bookstore :)

@Springfairy556 Impressive explosion!

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats on the birth of Katrina :)
  • Options
    Life on the farm
    Day 19 (cont.)

Daniel stayed for dinner :)
    29037218197_2ab9a27006_o.jpg
    Mikezumi and Shannon were late to the table because they were flirting in the garden :)
    43975266341_79a8e564e9_o.jpg
    Moss came home with a wish to catch a bug. The spawner near the bus stop was active and he caught a pretty purple butterfly :)
    43256526734_bc95a60178_o.jpg
    Finnian finished his painting while Mikezumi was introducing herself to Daniel.
    29037216777_848c621abf_o.jpg
    Mikezumi and Shannon attended a party thrown by Nancy Picard.
    43256525824_f06ced6837_o.jpg
    When I checked on the boys they were watching the stars :)
    29037216147_b3fec0ebe7_o.jpg
    43256525044_69ac149386_o.jpg
    I sent Moss fishing to keep him out of the way then realized he had rolled a wish to attend a party.
    29037215527_146f9992d4_o.jpg
    Shannon was still chatting with Nancy when I checked on the party.
    43256524514_fe4acd5360_o.jpg
    I teleported Moss to the party so he wouldn't miss out.
    42166296440_7a87fd36f9_o.jpg
    He tried to group up with Clark Houvier but I stopped him and had him introduce himself instead. That's Clyde Reeves in the burglar outfit in the background :D
    29037214397_7f88cb9e02_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi watched the stars :)
    42166295810_d1bde8641a_o.jpg
    I was angry when I checked on Moss and found Clark harassing him with his cane! I sent him home before I could be tempted to do something nasty to Clark.
    29037213787_e102ec0272_o.jpg
    When I checked on the boys they were watching the side of the house :D
    42166295240_897de14bd6_o.jpg
    I had Finnian kiss Daniel then send him home as it was late.
    29037212977_a3e894489b_o.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Mikezumi How the heck do you get driving lessons done in one go??? I do it and the teen gets frustrated after X amount of time and it takes long anyway where you have to tend to needs etc.It is 3 skill levels Do you cheat??
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Sometimes it works in one shot but sometimes I have to find them a few times and get them started again because they stopped because of the road or for some reason I can't work out.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Not much to report from me as been busy at work and no sign of a day off until next week :(

Might have some time with my Sims at University tomorrow though if I am lucky.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Here is another Angel update

[img][/img]igJ91gA.jpg

As some sims start as adults and elders in a town, I age them down to young adult
    so they can age togheter with Angel. Finnegan Sawyer aged down.

[img][/img]y7tZh2w.jpg

[img][/img]M2AitCR.jpg

Another day for Angel,
    he woke up did his chores and tended the small garden.

[img][/img]KMhSthS.jpg

[img][/img]ZbYW2IZ.jpg

Friday afternoon he went to The Grind and met some more
    townies.

[img][/img]KYrFYGe.jpg

Had a drink and he ended up here

[img][/img]TBTLslf.jpg

Gorgeous

[img][/img]d5AnCZQ.jpg

Shadow ventures out at night to visit the pond

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I've mostly been away from my computer for the last few days, so I only had short moments to play and to read the forums. I'm planning to catch up on both!

@Mikezumi , the picture of the moment Finnian got his driving licence is so beautiful!
    I don't think I've seen a picture of the fixer-upper car before any work is done on it before.
    The fact that sims have to read a whole book to learn how to prepare a cheese plate has always been funny to me too! :smile:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I've played a mostly uneventful sim day. Lloyd and his mum autonomously hugged each other in the morning. aww!
    lkEi8jd.jpg

George prepared muffins for breakfast in his toy oven.
    fd27Kqk.jpg

Ho9RZ1Q.jpg

Nathaniel, Lloyd and George went to the library together.
    8EI2QQv.jpg

Lloyd needs to find a new partner because it didn't work out with Rosalind, so he started an online dating profile.
    29AMHqu.jpg

His inbox was soon full of messages - mostly from elders and married women, but there was a single and pretty woman of his age, Kristina. He messaged her.
    xK0Fk3Q.png

Kristina is a recent immigrant from bin genetics - the downside is that she has no family tree (this particular save is all about large and complex family trees), but I love her looks.
    TnMldzj.jpg

A big part of her genetics comes from this sim, Tamsin Wilkes, who is a doctor in Glendonnach, Scotland in a different save I'm playing.
    wBamNly.jpg
  • Options
    Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    edited August 2018
    Thanks all! :3

"got that with another creator's Mod a while back though yours might interest anybody not wanting the other ineractions in their version.'

Ah, what I did was copypaste kids keyframes to toddler so tot is actually playing EA's animations. Would be nice if they could play in it only after they have learnt to walk though.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @bekkasan, aha, good idea! Simselves need lovely houses to live in :)
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy my pics :) In the Pokemon games, it's hinted that Cyrus doesn't have a happy childhood so I thought it would be better for him to be fostered and have the company of his friends :)
    Barnard is a sweetheart; I'm tempted to add him to the family too ;)
    I used to bend my glasses all the time as a kid :o I'm much more careful now :)
    Poor Jorge, that is awful that he caught bugs :(
    It is great to see Puddinroy's Simself :)
    The sprite is very cute :3

@Vincent_Vengeance, lol, Crowley knows how to get what he wants ;)
    Glad that the explosion didn't put Jon off inventing :)

@emorrill, thanks, I'm glad you like my pics :) I love to make pretty coloured Sims :3
    Lovely Sims 2 pics :) Lol, it's funny when Jules makes a bubbly fountain xD

@MoonandStars83, were you a '90's kid/teen? I mustn't go nostalgic *goes nostalgic* Too late xD
    Fairies are awesome :)
    Thanks, I am glad you like Purry :3
    I like the ice sculpture :)
    I hope Serena will get on well with her new brother :)
    Petting cats is always nice :3
    Good luck with working on the Rec Center :)

@MKSizzle, bummer, too much heat is horrid :( I hope you will get some cooler weather soon! The heat wave was awful in England but I think it's over now and it's raining here. The plants must be so happy to get a good rainstorm :)
    I wish that happened in Sims too :) I'd love to see older and younger kids and teens as well :)
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy my pics :)
    Yes, I think that Colin and Ben look very alike too :) Sometimes it happens in my game; I will have a Sim kid who is almost a clone of their one parent :open_mouth:

@meerkatime, sorry that you were allergic to horses :worried: I hope your allergies are better now :) I think we had a horse spring rider too and there was a tractor :)
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy my pics :) Charon is being a very good foster parent so far (though he does keep thinking about buying new things and wanting to dance a lot ;) )
    I make Purry in most of my Team Galactic saves; she is a sweet kitty :3
    That is sad that your Imaginary Friend got corrupted :( I hope you can make it real again!
    Those creepy snowmen are cool B)

@TadOlson, thanks :)
    Sorry that you have a lot of editing to do; it sounds like hard work :open_mouth: I hope the social workers aren't causing you too much trouble.
    Deery Meadows looks like it is getting some lovely autumn weather :)

@lanlyn, no problem :)
    Glad you liked how I had made Charon :) He likes money a lot in the Pokemon game but he is a good foster dad in Sims :)
    Purry has the friendly trait so I bet she purrs a lot :3

@Sofmc9, no problem :)
    The kids and toddlers are adorable playing in the puddles :3

@Charlottesmom, thanks :)
    Charon is very easy going; he just lets the kids do whatever they want while he watches TV or dances ;)
    Thanks, I was happy to think up Purry's name because it sounds friendly :3
    That big puddle formed right outside the school so Saturn just had to splash in it ;)
    That is a lovely new house and new Sims :)
    Why did you kill off some Sims? Were they being horrid?

@Mikezumi, no problem :) It is an awesome tea set :) Lol, I would imagine coffee would fill a Sim's energy bar more ;)
    Glad Moss caught a bug :)
    That is a wonderful painting that Finnian has done :)
    Oh no, a random burglar xD
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2018
    @meerkattime and @Mikezumi, yes that is for me :smile:

No problem :)
    Glad you enjoyed the pics :) Charon is being a good foster parent, though he does get distracted by the TV and stereo ;)
    Cyrus is teaching Barnard how to play chess. NRASS Story Progression told me that Barnard's logic skill has gone to up level 2 :smiley:
    Yes, Jupiter was so rough when she was pillow fighting too :worried:

@Karritz, sorry that you're not feeling well :( I hope you will be better soon :)

@Silverofdreams30,Angel looks like he is having fun partying :)
    I love that pic of Shadow jumping :3

@king_of_simcity7, sorry that you have been so busy at work :(

@PalmArrow, lovely family pics :)
    Kristina is very pretty :)
    Post edited by plushtrap_107 on
  • Options
    @PalmArrow That last pic :love: Classy redhead :love:

PS: In RL Scotland has the highest concentration of redheads on the planet.She is in the perfect place.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Charlottesmom - Yes JImmy is his son, Robert is the guy Amanda is cheating on Michael with.
    Yep the banner is the story.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@msbeckycat Glad you are able to play. :)
    I just saw you updated the blog. Will read it in a bit and comment later.

@Springfairy556 Thanks :) Dag that is terrible. Did you talk to the folks in tech to see if you really need to uninstall completely? From what I've read it is a rarity to need a complete uninstall. Hopefully you can pull the save out and keep it as a least resort. I've done that in the past.

@lanlyn Glad to know there will be no rats!
    Oh wow....Emad and Natalia are getting bad with each other. Glad they got things smoothed over and you were able to keep them busy so no more drama.
    I thought Lynne was hilarious ranting about broken hearts!
    I felt sorry for Mikel and he was not the inured party. Tyron seemed oblivious. :)
    I often forget townie kids have come to play if they are outside in the yard.
    Thanks for the comments. I'm so glad you shared those paintings. I find myself using them a lot now.

@Sofmc9 Cool! It looks great, can't wait to try it out.

@Charlottesmom Sometimes building is therapeutic for me. I just wish I was faster. That is a really cool house!
    Will Blue have his own story in sims?
    They look great. He is not handsome but he is appealing. I like his eyes.
    That is a sad face and lots of mourning going on.
    I'm started working on the new house for the remaining girls and put Becky in as tester. She is very pretty! I don't have Pets in so don't have her trademark shirt. @Mikezumi gave me the web site for her shirt so I could have the elder version, but, it did not require a Pets installation. Had its own mesh. Will have to look and see if I can find a YA version that doesn't require the EP be in. I think I know where to look and will check later today.
    lol, I'm scrubbing my brain out right now with the image you put in it. I've still got to fix Jared and Conner and add them too! Jared is getting the scared to death of plumbots trait, even if there is not one!
    Dag, another reason I need pets in my game! No parakeets!
    Cougars rock! lol

@MKSizzle He is his Dad's boy!

@TadOlson Thanks.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks. :) Great pictures from the performance. The singer is very pretty. Angel thinks so too!
    Angel sure is having fun!
    Beautiful screenshot.

@Mikezumi Shannon running is so cute!
    Moss looks so tiny next to Finnian.
    Love the fixer up car! Great buy.
    Gosh, you think she would be getting better at standing in the tub now. :wink:
    Congrats, he learned to drive fast!
    Daniel is cute.
    Of course they got hearts. Glad to see them watching stars and the side of the house so quickly too. :)
    Terrific update.

@meerkattime Yes, the flight would be very long, but, so worth it I think.
    Thanks for the comments. :) I usually like to pair purples with yellows or blues or even pink so this was a fun change and worked so well.

@PalmArrow I enjoyed the update. Kristina is pretty. Good that there was at least one single women on the list.

@plushtrap_107 Thanks for the comments. :) Hope you get some fun time to play! :)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @bekkasan thanks
  • Options
    I managed to save my game thanks to some help from fellow simmers.Didn't lose much progress.
  • Options
    Hisonly1531Hisonly1531 Posts: 22 Member
    @lanlyn I shared them on my timeline on my page here. I tried doing a link to and it told me that wasn't allowed also
  • Options
    qW6etxY.jpg
    Michael: “Hey Francine, what’s up kid?

Francine(On phone): Hey Michael, not much what’s going on?”

Michael: “Hey I need to talk to you about something important….would you go to the pier with me today so we can speak privately?”

Francine: “Sure thing Michael.Pick me up at my place.Lamar stole my car.”

Michael: “Don’t you mean “repoed” your car?”

Francine: “Very funny.Just pick me up will you?!”

Michael: “Alright Alright.Relax kid.”

vJuKFKB.jpg
    Michael: “Francine…you look beautiful…I’d say your trying to be flirty.”

Francine: “Keep dreaming.If I wanted to be flirty, I could do a lot better.”

Michael: I don’t know about that…Let’s go.

9LVgtf0.jpg
    Francine: “So what did you want to talk about Michael?”

Michael: “About Martin Mandrazo, you know I owe him a whole heap of money.”

Francine; “Yeah, how the heck are to get that much money.”

Michael: “I have an idea, but before I share that I dea, I need to tell you something about me.Let’s go sit.”

Francine: “Alright.”

gXyAzDO.jpg
    Francine: “What’s up Michael?”

Michael: “There’s no easy to way to go about this.So I might as well start..Have you heard of the North Yankton Bank Heist?”

Francine: “Yeah, 10 yrs ago 3 guys robbed the bank up in North Yankton. According to news 2 of the robbers died and one guy is sitting in federal prison.”

Michael: “Partially right.One of the guys died.Or did he? Brad is the one sitting in Prison.Trevor got away…But what about the third guy?

Francine: Dead I guess.I don’t know.What you trying to say?

Michael: “I’m the third guy Francine.My last name isn’t De Santa, its Townley.De Santa is just a giving name.When I got “Shot” the FBI made a deal with me, I can’t say much about that.But I was put into witness protection, moved out here to Los Santos with my family.Basically what I’m saying is I rob banks Francine.

Francine: “I don’t know what to say to that.”

Michael: “You gonna turn on me now like everyone else?

p4HrDTV.jpg
    Francine: “No.I’m not gonna do that to you Michael.”

Michael: “Francine…you’re the first person I told this to aside from my family.Amanda is already done with me.Why aren’t you running.”

Francine: “I ain’t gonna judge you on things you’ve done.You helped me get away from Simeon.Least I can do is be there for you.”

Michael: Francine…

lyrHKIJ.jpg
    Francine: “Michael..”

to be continued…
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I was scanning the skies of Sanctuary to check on the sims and lo and behold Mikezumi is having a party! Judy and Jorge's invitation must have been lost in the mail. :open_mouth: I sent Jorge to crash enjoy the party. Judy is working on her quest for becoming a fairy and will go later. Jorge even wore his fancy dud's, but, I think the party was casual based on others dress. The Dunes boys were rushing to get to the party and Jorge cut in front of Auden to greet Mikezumi. Sam is already inside getting ready to play guitar.
    42144828840_a9d572a3b0_b.jpg
    42144828700_b6a851aa07_b.jpg

Jorge told Mikezumi a funny joke. She's got a great laugh!
    43905112152_fd6a004525_b.jpg

Sam sets up and is making background music for the party.
    43905111972_c1d9a5fdfe_b.jpg

Emily arrives at the party and is greeted by Mikezumi. They spend a few minutes chatting while I go check on Judy.
    43905110762_de983018aa_b.jpg

Judy is now a fairy. She completed the last of the opportunity and was rewarded with wings. Judy's favorite color is aqua and the fairy's picked the perfect color wings and I didn't have to go and change them. :) It was fun doing the opportunity as it was something that had not come my way even after 6 years of playing the game.
    43905111812_3f2ebc28ee_b.jpg

Judy arrives at the party and gets to know Mikezumi.
    43905111152_f3c41295af_b.jpg

Emily watches Sam play for a few. When Sam stops playing they introduce themselves. Hearts!
    43905110562_b55a28a009_b.jpg

Judy fixed autumn salad as she was quite hungry after all the hunting for butterfly's.
    42144826930_59141db651_b.jpg

Sam and Emily get a chance to chat. Alpha apparently is really enjoying the party. He keeps interrupting Sam and Emily while they chat. I was so tempted to switch to Mikezumi's household and shut him down! I gotta let what happens happen though. :tongue:
    43905110162_fb2e9a64d3_b.jpg

Not sure what was going on here. Asher had gone upstairs and Mikezumi followed him. I followed just after taking a couple pics of Emily and Sam. Whatever it was couldn't have been bad, they have a good relationship. He is a teenager so perhaps she was telling him to not snoop in her house. :lol:
    43905109742_41533202f4_b.jpg
    42144826340_4a53d6d72b_b.jpg

Sam got out his drums and started playing. Dag gum that interrupting Alpha! I didn't bust the conversation. When Asher came downstairs he walked between them and it stopped the conversation. Yeah for Asher! They watched him play for a bit.
    42144825900_fb7cb95fd1_b.jpg
    43905109152_d4d0d24a7d_b.jpg

Jorge finds Judy and is surprised about her new look. Judy tells him about becoming a fairy. She transforms to pixie form and playfully pesters Jorge. I don't think he minds a bit. He still has that first kiss wish. Just do it dude! He did give her a lovely hug though. Maybe I better check my rotation caste that I put them in and be sure I allowed romance. I don't usually because I generally don't want my sims romancing other sims without me, but, I thought I changed it for this story. They are the only ones in the rotation caste and that is mostly to protect them while I'm fixing the other houses and taking pics of the SS as I add them. I do switch households when I'm adding the SS to get the pictures.
    42144825580_622ef37906_b.jpg
    43905108702_71d4e0cd17_b.jpg
    42144824930_ef3eec97a9_b.jpg
    42144824550_8ffd9dd929_b.jpg
  • Options
    Supa QT :love:

JH9amWQ.png

hqQmYkn.png

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment