Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @Emily4331
    @aricarai -Great pictures!

Thank you @TadOlson :smile:
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Holy Popsicles...I had my fake Uni town all set up and was adding in the families I needed. All done all saved, started playing and everyone was moving at a turtle's pace! That has happened before, got out of the save made a copy of it, went back in...same thing!!! Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!! I tried a few older saves on this laptop (my old one) and the same thing, some ran fine but they were Misunderstood saves.

This is the only picture I even got today...

30058909098_b3cef89de0_c.jpg

Will be trying the set up on my new laptop and see what happens, if worse comes to worse I'll set up one building or house get the shots I need then clear the town again and reset with other buildings/houses..stupid Sims!!

:angry:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom I think that texting has gone out of fashion these days

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Hisonly1531Hisonly1531 Posts: 22 Member
    I had a son named Hiro. Then twins when he was a kid. A boy and a girl. The twins r vampires. I’m looking for friends who play sims 3 sims 3 pets and late night. Just message me
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments. :) Isn't it great that we can still learn new things about this game after all these years. I'm letting her do it, because I've never had it happen before and who knows how long it would be if I tried it again. I think she will make a cute fairy! I do have to control her a bit to get her to collect the stuff, but, I would do a bit of controlling on Jorge and Judy anyway for their bot careers. I'm leaving the romance to them.

@Charlottesmom yep, Tigger is cc and one of those that I had to have! :)
    Breakfast is my favorite meal, love eggs and bacon and sausage and english muffins and hash browns. Cookies is dessert! (I don't do either very often anymore though....too rich. I eat unsweetened plain yogurt with fruit, wheatgerm and a splenda added. Sigh
    Bummer you are having lag issues. Hope you can get it worked out.

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like another great day for Angel.

@TadOlson Glad things are moving along in Logan.

@plushtrap_107 Adorable peek-a-boo picture! Love the fun at the beach.

@Hisonly1531 Sounds like a fun family.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Mikezumi Yes! 7 of them! :lol:

@Charlottesmom She is a lionhead, yep! :3
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Meet Maria, @Silverofdreams30 simself. She has moved into the house with @emorrill's simself Emily. They immediately started chatting, getting to know each other. I left them chatting while I checked around town and started decorating Maria's area of the house. They were already friends when I got back to them. :)
    42106377880_aa39ec4400_b.jpg
    43866953832_57a248bf64_b.jpg

This little area is a tv sitting room on the second floor. There are two bedrooms on this floor and I've not picked the third roomie yet.
    42106376590_db103cf98d_b.jpg

Maria wants to be a professional author so she gets a little office area to work. I got her a desk computer so she does not have to stand to type her books. Her favorite color is lime green so that is the main color in her area.
    43866951792_964d2f5550_b.jpg

Reading area in her room. She is a loner so I imagine she will retreat to the room if too many people are around.
    42106376370_64503bffff_b.jpg

Her room has a tiny closet over in the far corner which I may turn into a small bathroom so she doesn't have to share with the other roomie. She also has a private deck outside her room where she can sit and enjoy reading in the sun.
    43866951332_78104d9ec7_b.jpg

I took her into stylist and made her future outfit and she decided to go play foosball after that. :)
    43866951032_dfbeb508ed_b.jpg
  • Options
    > @bekkasan said:
    > @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments. :) Isn't it great that we can still learn new things about this game after all these years. I'm letting her do it, because I've never had it happen before and who knows how long it would be if I tried it again. I think she will make a cute fairy! I do have to control her a bit to get her to collect the stuff, but, I would do a bit of controlling on Jorge and Judy anyway for their bot careers. I'm leaving the romance to them.
    >
    > @Charlottesmom yep, Tigger is cc and one of those that I had to have! :)
    > Breakfast is my favorite meal, love eggs and bacon and sausage and english muffins and hash browns. Cookies is dessert! (I don't do either very often anymore though....too rich. I eat unsweetened plain yogurt with fruit, wheatgerm and a splenda added. Sigh
    > Bummer you are having lag issues. Hope you can get it worked out.
    >
    > @Silverofdreams30 Looks like another great day for Angel.
    >
    > @TadOlson Glad things are moving along in Logan.
    >
    > @plushtrap_107 Adorable peek-a-boo picture! Love the fun at the beach.
    >
    > @Hisonly1531 Sounds like a fun family.

I would love to have friends for my games :( im not good at making friends. But I believe people here would love to be my friend and play with me :) And yes it is a wonderful family. Her son hiro was the only human baby born! The twins like to bite their bears necks and the jobs are wonderful
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I think that texting has gone out of fashion these days.

Don’t tell @mikezumi or @emorrill , I text with them both daily! ;)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    edited August 2018
    @Charlottesmom Nice update

@bekkasan I enjoyed the update,
    fun to see my simself wandering about.

Here is final Angel update for today

[img][/img]GFtFDkY.jpg

Shadow needed a bath so Angel took care of that. He
    had collected some things and earned enough of simoleons to
    add a bathroom.

[img][/img]uas6ja9.jpg

A simfest started so Angel headed off to watch it. Lots
    of other townies there.

[img][/img]adNzHE6.jpg

[img][/img]WIsCz3U.jpg

some local singer performed

[img][/img]y701VSm.jpg

They seemed to enjoy her performance

Al lfor today

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Oohh, pretty scenery.

@lanlyn Lecture hall looks nice.

@MKSizzle I hate getting sick when it's hot out.

@Mikezumi No fun that you had so many issues with Sims dying in TS2.
    ****I'm working on the Try for Baby thing. If need be, I'll use MC to reset the lot and see how that works out.

@bekkasan I've had a few service Sims show up to work in acrobat outfits. I thought it was funny. And at least her hair and face paint match.

@coco I think I tried that once, and didn't feel like taking pictures of all my TS2 discs to prove I'd bought them all.

@Karritz *hugs* Feel better.

@Lem Great update!

@TadOlson Ah-hah. I don't have SP. My poor old dinosaur can't handle it. Some day, though.
    ****Great firehouse.

@plushtrap_107 Cute pics. I like how most of your Sim kids are named after planets.

@Charlottesmom Sorry your game is giving you lip. Maybe you just need to shake some sense into it.

@Hisonly1531 Great update. Is one of your parents a vampire, or do you have a mod? (I ask because I have a mod)

@Silverofdreams30 Angel is lucky Shadow didn't take his hand off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's the pic from Monday's game. This is the Finnegan's housekeeper. I think her name is Mercedes-something.
    CH2Hf3x.jpg

Last night I was with the Holcombs. Rayna is pregnant (yay). Hopefully after she gives birth it'll trigger the badge. If not, I'll have to try again on a weekend when I can play longer. From what I've seen, her pregnancy clothes aren't too bad. She has a nice purple dress as everyday wear.
    xMHDcBp.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    SillyCharlieSillyCharlie Posts: 37 Member
    Unfortunately I didn't take any screenshots, but a pretty weird bug happened in my game. My sim just gave birth to a baby girl. When she got home, she starting walking in the sky with her baby in her hands and when I used ResetSim on her the baby was stuck in the air floating by itself. Luckily, I managed to her down by using ResetSim on her lol.
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Hey all. I just posted a new story on my Sims site. Check it out!

https://majorleaguesimmer.wordpress.com/2018/08/08/bridgeport-film-festival/
  • Options
    They became vampires when someone bit my female. I decided to start new. I was gifted for some of the things I wanted and my family I used cheats on. I made new ones so they could get actual jobs and soon to be vampires and then starting a family. I also noticed that I’ve been able to collect sum points to buy things as well. But yes it was a weird family. I also noticed when I get back on that some things have disappeared? Is this common?
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited August 2018
    Pages: bottom of 2886 to here.

Thank you for the recent comments. :)
    @Springfairy556, @Mikezumi, @plushtrap_107, @bekkasan, @coco, @king_of_simcity7, @Silverofdreams30, @meerkattime, @TadOlson, @MoonandStars83
    _____

@MKSizzle I liked the leap frog screenshot! So, Tamsen is a lovely teen. And I think she's compatible with Ian. Sweet kiss! Ian seems very taken with her. Even forgot his babysitting duties to be with her. ...I like the school photos too. ...Sorry Ben's autograph session didn't work out. Maybe he can try it again.

@bekkasan Thank you for all the feedback! ...Fun seeing @CravenLestat in Sanctuary. ...LOL at that criminal household. Those sinister bots! So funny. ...I like Jorge in his ITF outfit. It looks great on him. ...So cool seeing @Silverofdreams30's SS Maria in your game. She and @emorrill's Emily look to be getting along well. ...I like Maria's office area. Nice view. And the reading area is awesome. That pattern on the sofa is beautiful.

@Emily4331 I use Google Photos, but I've never thought about using the syncing option with a folder. I do that with OneDrive for special documents and it works great. I'll have to check into your idea with Google Drive. Thanks for that!

@Karritz So sorry that you're feeling bad. Get well soon.

@CravenLestat I like Natalia's gothic look.

@Silverofdreams30 Fun shots of Luna at the club. Lovely sunset! ...Angel looked like he was enjoying himself on his night out. ...Great simfest pics too.

@Mikezumi Thank you for all your comments! ...Putting instruments on a platform is not my original idea. I started doing it when I noticed EA and other players use that method in community venues, clubs, etc. I've never had a guitar disappear off a platform.

@TadOlson You said your beekeeping box was CC. How is it different from the regular one?

@plushtrap_107 Great screenshot of Cyrus playing peek-a-boo with Mars. Nice scenery with Saturn swimming too.

@Charlottesmom Sorry your fake Uni town is causing problems! Maybe the new laptop will solve that.

@Hisonly1531 I sent you a Friend Request on The Sims 3 website. My profile name is the same there as it is here: lanlyn. I don't spend a lot of time posting on my wall, but I do participate in the in-game gift options and I like to read what others have been doing in their games. I see you've recently earned some badges. Congrats. ...When you say you got back on and some things had disappeared, do you mean things on sale at the Sims 3 store? Or in your game? The Store items only stay on sale for a set period of time.

@MoonandStars83 Finnegan has an interesting housekeeper! ...Hope you get your badge with Rayna.

@ilikethesims30 I read your blog post. Enjoyed Ryan and Rachel's story. The celebrity red carpet scene was cool. And the film festival.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    aECSN1q.jpg
    Francine: Lamar! You have some nerve telling Simeon I kept the bike! I wanted to return it.

Lamar: Hey Baby, all’s fair in love and war right?

Francine: I ain’t your baby, and no that’s not right! You got me fired.

Lamar: We both got fired remember? But I got better ways to make us some paper.

Francine: Lamar, I ain’t down for your crime fighting, street kicking ways. I’ll find my own way.

Lamar: Oh, suddenly we too god for Los Santos are we?

hG1vU9J.jpg
    Lamar doesn’t know what he’s talking about.I don’t mind a little excitement here and there, but not at the expense of my paycheck.Now I gotta find a new job.Wonder if the guy I took the car from can help?

u13ia6N.jpg
    Michael: “You’re not gonna rob me again are you?”

Francine: “I wasn’t robbing you! I was repoing your car.”

Michael: “Call it whatever you want.I don’t care.What can I do for you?”

Francine: “Thought maybe I could help you with something….you did get me fired.”

Michael: “You look like a good kid.If you wan’t my advice, go to school, get a degree, then you can rip people off legally and make money.What you saw the other day, was just a guy dealing with pest.”

Francine: “Never considered myself a pest.”

Michael: “You learned something new….Anyways, least I can do is buy you that drink.I know a small place.Let’s go.”

yasSPcQ.jpg
    Michael: “Hey Jimmy, I’m just heading for drinks with….

Jimmy(On phone): Dad, I’ve been kidnapped, the yacht’s been stolen.

Michael: “what do you mean the yacht’s been stolen?”

Jimmy(On phone): “I tried to sell it to a couple of buyers online and they took off with it….with me in it.

Michael: “Alright, I’m coming….for my boat!”

u1S6hrH.jpg
    Michael: Change of plans, seems my darling boy tried to sell my boat.I gotta go get him.You in?

Francine: “Sure, I’ll help if I can.”

La4Lao0.jpg
    Michael: “If anything happens to that boat, I am going to kick his butt.”

Francine: “But you could always buy a new boat?”

Michael: “With what money?”

Francine: “You could always finance it?”

Michael: “And have you repo it? I don’t think so.”

Francine: “Fair enough.”

Michael: “Thing is, this boy sits around all day playing video games.And when he’s not doing that, he’s fighting with his sister over the boat.”

Francine: “Man if I had kids, I don’t think they’d be fighting over boat privalages. They be lucky to sit in a bathtub.”

Michael: “Wow! Things that bad kid?”

Francine: “No, but I was making a point.”

Michael: “Well if you want my opinion….”

Francine: “Your opinion, you ain’t exactly been helpful homie.”

Michael: “I’m not your homie…I’m someone you want to impress.”

Francine: “Why would I want to impress some guy you lays around watching movies all day.”
    Michael: “Because I know people.”..

to be continued…
  • Options
    @lanlyn no. I did pictures in my game and saved to play l8. I came back and they were all gone. Thnx haha I added you to.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi- Thanks! I love your farming family! love playing farmers.
    @plushtrap_107 - love your themed sims! So cute to see them play peek-a boo.
    @coco- I miss the sims 2 a little, just closed world drove me nuts with no scenery lol.
    @king_of_simcity7 - lovely sunset pictures!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,127 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hey my friends. :)

Will get to Replies & Feedback when I get the chance (hopefully tonight). It's been a busy day and in my free time I've been installing the Sims 2 on my computer. :p I know, the nostalgia has been getting to me and for some reason I miss it. This computer is a beast! (1 TB Harddrive, which that was totally awesome when I first got it! :p ) so it can handle both Sims games and all their EPs!
    (I had to laugh because I forgot it takes 2-3 discs to install the Game and EPs! :lol: - Except for Apartment Life - Oh how technology has changed over the years... )

Anyhoo, I wanted you all to know that I haven't forgotten about Sam's leap. ;) In fact I had a few random screenshots to share with you in that regard. :)

With Debug Enabler added to my game I was able to spawn Eileen's ghost in a jiffy because she wasn't showing up! :grimace:

Leap_setup_1.jpg

Yes honey, I know you are starving, but first I need to add you to the household and make you alive again. :p (Thanks MC!)

Leap_setup_2.jpg

Girl you are SKINNY!!! :flushed: (I know, it makes sense since she died of starvation...)
    Needless to say I added a little skin on her bones because at the time of the leap...she wasn't starving herself.

I must admit, I very much dislike this hairstyle...

Leap_setup_3.jpg

...on a YA or Adult. An old lady that is different. Simply because I feel is really ages the sim... :confused: So it had to go.

I wanted to keep her having a plain hairstyle with bangs (since the leap is about a year or two before her death...more like 2) and after looking through a few styles I decided on this one. It's cute. :)

Leap_setup_4.jpg

Now to add a little more makeup...

Leap_setup_5.jpg

Yes you can have your meal now. ;) (Aiden :love: )

Leap_setup_6.jpg

Other set up for the leap...

Isn't this the cutest little dresser you've ever seen? :blush:

Leap_setup_7.jpg

Now to add some adorable stuffed animals on top. <3 (Thanks to Sketchbook Pixels)

Leap_setup_8.jpg

Aww. Reunited from the grave... <3

Leap_setup_9.jpg

Careful there though Jasper, a man may have taken over her body! :p:lol:

Well hello there Hal Breckenridge. :)
    Yes, you're just the type of man I need...... (based on his traits)

Leap_setup_10.jpg

My gosh your eyes are huge! :flushed:

I fixed those things first thing when I made him over a tiny bit in CAS.

Uh oh @CravenLestat look who he's chatting with on the phone...

Leap_setup_11.jpg
    He might be trying to steal her from Vadim! :worried:
    He's THAT kind of guy in this story. :naughty:

*Snort* :lol:HOW did I not even know this was a hat in the game!?!?

Leap_setup_12.jpg

That just goes to show you how often I DON'T use the hats category for my sim's hairstyles. :p

Hope you all are having a great day/evening. <3 Happy Simming!

Edit to add: Thinking about Quantum Leap, Sam, Scott Bakula, that kind of thing: Check out this super awesome article. :blush:
    http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/13-reasons-scott-bakula-is-our-favorite-unproblematic-silver-fox?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Sim on my friends.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    In a moment, I am going to take the plunge and go back through all the pages I have missed and give comments and feedback, as well as some Likes and Awesomes. I have falled so behind and I feel bad! I just wanted to post with my update from last night. I must have gotten my Sim days mixed up because when I went into the game last night, it was Saturday morning. I had said it was Saturday in my last update. Oops. I guess it doesn't actually matter, but I felt the need to correct myself. So now that I've cleared that pertinent information up (lol) here we go:

Saturday morning, Colin woke up well before everyone else and took advantage of solitude the best way he knew how: by setting up some traps. He was giddy with anticipation for someone to fall victim.

g9ZaboY.jpg
    S1zI5We.jpg

When he was done setting up his pranks, he took to his room to nonchalantly play with his toys, like any innocent child would do.

dXkf9YC.jpg

After he heard his mother scream in horror after her shower, he waited for her to get out and went to talk to her...to see what was wrong. (Sorry I tried to get a picture of the dye but I have the censors off and I couldn't get a good shot without it being inappropriate. ;) )

U7TN6Ny.jpg

Then Adelyn woke up. It was her birthday today! Good morning to the Birthday Girl!

a7N3CUM.jpg

When Angelo woke up, Colin wanted to hang out with him for a while.

aTQX2wB.jpg

And Sebastian and Ben had a little quiet time together on the balcony.

sZ5qAI1.jpg

Ashley wanted to invite Reagan over and when she came over, the adults had their fun.

NnGagWp.jpg
    9N0ySuV.jpg

Well for the most part...

3ixxYnX.jpg
    bbjau4K.jpg

I am not sure why, but Reagan gave a salute after that. I found that odd.

qFLZwlf.jpg

Inside, Sebastian and his cousin played video games.

luK41aP.jpg

While Colin worked out for a bit.

ThSsOgU.jpg

Ian had found some seeds earlier and wanted to plant them. After he had to throw out 5 dead plants the other day, he made a promise to himself that he would take the utmost care for the new ones.

tv7qYm9.jpg

After he was done, he was a bit hungry so he whipped up a batch of some Stu Surprise.

a4psITz.jpg

And finally, it was Birthday time! Adelyn has finally become a child.

KOkF4G0.jpg

And she is fitting in well with the other kids so far. She hopped right up on that couch and picked up a controller.

6KdKMSW.jpg
    guC5w5q.jpg

I also did a little bit of the landscaping in the backyard. I decided to put a little woodsy area and a frog pond in the back corner. I moved the tree house so it was in with the trees and put the swings and see-saw over by there as well. I may add more trees. Does the path look ok or does it look weird there?

SdlDNbu.jpg
    8HsBNAs.jpg
    DzQMoto.jpg
    mVFfk85.jpg
    tYFRx89.jpg

Alright, Sul, Sul! :)
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Charlottesmom I think that texting has gone out of fashion these days.

Don’t tell @mikezumi or @emorrill , I text with them both daily! ;)

@king_of_simcity7 Texting might be old fashioned but at least we can keep in touch with each other easily and can text in actual sentences and full paragraphs instead of silly gifs and memes. Give me old fashioned any day!
  • Options
    @MKSizzle
    Do you use a ligthing mod? Your graphics are stunning! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Okay I'm going to admit loudly that I'm so glad my fake Uni was laggy on my old laptop. Though I did have to bring Light and L to the Real Uni to collect all the buildings (they were all in my library on my old laptop). I then spent a good few hours going through every world I have (all of them including store worlds plus 6 or so of Rflong's worlds) searching for the perfect spot to place a new hopefully unlaggy fake Uni...I found the perfect spot in Riverview! I could have swore I checked out Riverview on my first scouting of worlds but I guess not. At any rate it turned out perfect!! it's green and the grass matches (you don't know how much that thrilled me!!), I may put in a few more trees and some sidewalks but otherwise I'm good to go. It's unlaggy as of now on the new laptop, I do have 3 families to move in tomorrow though..positive thoughts, (though I have a feeling it will be fine, this laptop is never laggy)! :smiley:

I tried to stay as true to the placement of the buildings as the space allowed, the dorms and the championship pond are missing due to space. The shops and resturants will be in a separate area.

Original Uni:

30040169258_c96b18cfa4_c.jpg

My Fake Uni:

43216831154_124f4429d9_c.jpg

43216832324_f01d439217_c.jpg

43216829614_e6f4d335d7_c.jpg

30066537128_2c395a5337_c.jpg

These guys were already in town...(no they won't be in the story)

43030501435_920e081c79_c.jpg

So I had Mello go over and meet one of the Uni students... :wink:

No hearts...good boy Mortimer!

43216839404_3b47c08186_c.jpg

Hmmmm, she seems like a nice gal. L thinks to himself... :o

43216837714_990f35b67d_c.jpg

I could befriend her, she seems lonely....

43216836454_ce1570e7d7_c.jpg

Playing a game of pool...

30066555858_4e52887774_c.jpg

Yum...soda! *I was soooooooo tempted to get me a Light Ghost...just shake that vending machine a few times Light!

30066550348_3b9cf9624e_c.jpg

"So Light I was reading another Fan Fiction story of you and L..wanna hear what happened?"

"Sure, tell me!"

30066543948_dc8a3f19f9_c.jpg

"Why would you tell me that!!" (**it wasn't that bad but L was horrible mentally to poor Light)

30066542228_8287a114f0_c.jpg

Parting shot (from the Real Uni...I forgot to snag the Library)

Usually the hearts are all for the guys, guess Light is keeping his options open this time, though he is married to L so...

28998121937_28c1cf299f_c.jpg

:smiley:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    @Springfairy556 Thank you so much! No lighting mod, I just touch the pics up in my picture viewer.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top