May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Springfairy556 Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Mikezumi I was once in a chat group with people from work, lots of 'millennials' 'Corbynists' and 'snowflakes' I was glad to be thrown out of the group :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I got added in by force. To immature for me though. Chat groups can take too much of my time though
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I forgot to back up my screenshots folder before I did a factory reset of my game earlier today. Go me and bye-bye story chapter. Oh well, I will just have to jump ahead a bit after putting in text what happened in between.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @coco -- Yeah, I had one Sim in each career track, just so I could see what all the levels were. I think I only had two or three that hadn't made it to level 10 when my computer died and the save got stuck on the HD lol.

I do play on re-creating all my old Sims 1 Sims in Sims 3 eventually. (Both Penelope and Jason in my current two Sims 3 games were Sims 1 Sims originally).
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    pg. 2881

@karritz Thank you!

@lanlyn Thank you! Yeah, Claire and Noah are just a little strange so I am not surprised. Haha and Colin is going to most likely do a lot more pranking in his lifetime since he has the Rebellious trait. Yes, Ian is a good kid, but I think he is slipping up a bit lately! Love your screenshots of the bee keeping! And the upgrading made easy with magic! I like to do things the old fashioned way like Archie does ;).

@meerkattime Thank you, yeah I do like green. I am trying to step away from purple and green in my decorating, I really am gonna try... And thanks for the comments. I love that picture of Adelyn watching tv with her mother and Ben reading.

@mikezumi Yay! Shannon is finally getting to know Moss. Maybe Military School isn't in Moss's future after all ;) Great painting, Finnian! Thanks for the comments. I never have maids, either, for that same reason. LOL at the beach.. some people just like to get their shoes wet! LMAO and now I am wondering about Michael Dandy's career as well! Love the family photo. Great update as always.

@emorrill Haha no no! Ian was bragging about how well his own mac and cheese turned out. LOL. And I commend you on your culinary feats. And my best friend in high school's fav video game was Final Fantasy 7. It is arguably the best installment in the series. I never even gave it a try. I probably should have because it sounds like I would have enjoyed it. I really got into FFX though. That had an amazing story as well. I never got passed a certain part. But I loved the story so much that I actually watched the entire game walkthrough on YouTube. That was a long walkthrough.Wow that is sad. LMAO. Anyway thanks for the comments. :)

@cravenlestat love your artist sim!

pg. 2882

@bekkasan Thanks for the comments! And yeah, I am expecting Colin to get into lots of mischief looking forward. He is rebellious. This outta be fun. Nice buildings and update! And who said cookies aren't nutritious??

@coco thanks for the comments! And there actually was a ghost story at the slumber party... I just didn't take pictures for some reason.

@king_of_simcity7 Great update. So happy for The Squire. :)

@springfairy556 That looks like it is gonna be a cool story!

@silverofdreams30 Thank you! Angel is looking good :)

@charlottesmom I think mikezumi is the one who told me about that dinner mod anyway lol. Thanks for the comments. I didn't know people didn't use the “rec room” anymore. I wouldn't know. I am poor and haven't lived in an actual house in a very long time. Not sure what's “hip” these days lol ;) And also, thank you, I love Otilia as well. It means even more because she was probably my most favorite person in the world and after she died I was heartbroken, and using the name kinda keeps her memory, I guess.

@mikezumi Bugs are so hard to catch, I've found out! I like the playground. Nice update! I love the outtakes! Especially the one of Shannon from below! That's awesome!

pg. 2883

@charlottesmom Aww your rabbit is so cute!! I always wanted to have rabbits!

@emily4331 Aww another bunny! Now I really want one.

@emorrill So I actually did make the floor darker in that hallway. I still might lighten up the wallpaper and also I am gonna try out a rug. I will take another picture when I am all dine with it. And yeah they can booby trap a lot, it seems! LOL Colin is rebellious so I think I am going to find out a lot from him. And I laughed at Ian running towards the cops too. Like, what is wrong with you, kid?! That is not how this is supposed to work.

@palarrow LMAO!! That Grim sure knows how to have a good time.

@king_of_simcity7 Well, that is a great way to get some free food! Good thinking. ;)

@moonandstars83 Is 4 a lot of kids? Lol. I guess it would seem like that for people that usually have like 1 or 2.

I am so far behind, still. I see we are up to page 2889. I may just get lazy about this from here on out because I am getting hot and weary and it is getting a bit much.

If I didn't get to you, I do apologize.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    @MKSizzle Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @meerkattime They look adorable, how excited you must be. But it's also important to enjoy the here and now - I'm in the habit of going way too fast. Take your time B)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Glad you enjoyed seeing her. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. So far she has stayed at the house, but, most of the others did too the first day I put them in and ventured out the next day.
    I always feel like the sims that bathe kitty's need an award! I've done it a few times in RL and it is not fun bathing cats!
    Nice he got out on the town and got a new bathroom!

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments. Yes I do like that private deck!

@MoonandStars83 Good to know I'm not the only one it has happened to. Yes, it did match up quite nicely :)
    Nice looking housekeeper, pretty wings! Congrats on the pregnancy.

@SillyCharlie Wow....Mom and baby in the sky. Glad you could recover them with reset!

@Hisonly1531 I don't do the online part of the game anymore as it created more lag so I'm not online when I play. My sims3 site name is the same if you want to send a friend request to me. I do try to check my sims3 page a few times a week. I don't chat over there though...mostly on the sims 3 forums here.

@ilikethesims30 I enjoyed your story. I like how you made the salon/boutique and the other stars hanging around at the red carpet and in the film festival room.

@lanlyn Thanks so much for the comments. Appreciate it!

@Springfairy556 I sure hope Francine hasn't jumped right from the frying pan into the fire! :) I'm enjoying the story though.

@emorrill Mods sure make storytelling easier. :) I love the new hair. She sure was skinny! Great pics of the kiss!
    That is a bizarre hat!

@MKSizzle Enjoyed the update. Gosh, someone is having fun with pranks! Ouch, guess that stick hurts! The salute was kinda funny.
    Congrats to Adelyn, she's very pretty! Those blue eyes! The backyard is very pretty. I like what you've done and the path looks great. :)
    Thanks for the comments. :)

@Charlottesmom I hope your new fake uni works better for you. :) Light's face is sooooo expressive!

@meerkattime Awww, such sweet pictures of Triton and Sofia.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,091 Member
    Just a question for all the storytellers, how do you manage multiple households.Like if my female sim is living with her aunts but I need control of the guy and his family, how do you all manage that without constantly switching back and fourth or moving in and out?
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited August 2018
    pg. 2887
    @Silverofdreams30 48 episodes is a good amount of episodes. I prefer longer tv shows that have good writing. I don't think I would ever get to play through a generation if my age settings were set to epic lol.
    I like the hair you used for Sam :smile:
    Your Angel keeps making me think of Angel from Buffy haha. I thought the club was his house at first and was amazed at how big it had gotten. The sunset looks pretty.
    @plushtrap_107 I have the same gardening mod, it's very useful! I think snow cones are just made up of shaved ice, so slushies are probably nicer.
    Mars looks adorable as a toddler. I love watching the kids on spring riders. I hope Saturn didn't swim too far out.
    @Lem Congrats on getting to 5th generation :smile:
    @bekkasan Thanks so much for finding a link. If it was too hard I would have said not to worry as I know how easy it is to lose track of cc. Ad.fly is awful. I really hate how I can't use it without turning off my ad blocker. I've seen cc from the creator (Chisami), I just dislike that they use a differently shaped body mesh so I don't bother with their clothes anymore.
    @Mikezumi Sometimes it just takes a simple interaction to learn traits, I think with Moss it was a hug. I'm not sure why Shannon couldn't learn them sooner if he had the Observant LTR. Oh no now it's Finnian getting left out :tongue:
    The Boardwalk is quite a crowded lot though. Sometimes it's nice to see a green park with benches and kid friendly objects. It would be a game changer if sims got upset throwing balls like they do being splashed :wink:
    @Charlottesmom It's been a while since I've bought any manga but I generally like getting the 3-in-1 sets from Viz as it's easier that way. The only manga that I have collected in full are Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Fushigi Yugi, a little bit of Ouran High School Host Club and Rin-ne. No way I'm letting Saville and Sun go after all the work I've done with them :wink:
    It started raining halfway through the game and believe me I felt it! It was a tough game and luckily we won by 3 goals in the end. It was good to get the win and I seriously needed a hot shower after I got home. Thanks for asking :smile:
    Flickr is the next image hosting site I want to try. I've been using postimages.org but I've noticed that they compress the images a little too.
    @TadOlson You're welcome. TS2 would be good for a city building challenge. Your sims should have no problem surviving due to objects being so cheap now.

pg. 2888
    @Charlottesmom A turtle's pace huh. Does that mean everything was lagging or sims were literally walking at the speed of snails :worried:. I hope a reset can fix that, otherwise I would say 'mods to the rescue!' but respect that you like to keep your game clean.
    @Hisonly1531 Congrats on the twins. I don't play online but there are plenty of people here to make friends with :smile:
    @bekkasan It's nice to finally put a face to the name :smile:. I like the little balcony area next to the sitting room. Maria looks right at home in her office corner. The Sunlit Tides background looks relaxing. Nice use of lime green, just like with the purple it's a nice amount and not too overwhelming.
    @Silverofdreams30 I'm sure Angel really appreciates having a bathroom now. My SimFests rarely work out well because the game makes them invisible for some reason.
    @MoonandStars83 I think you need to only prove that you own one copy of the game, although it's been a few years since I did mine.
    Is that a houseboat? Congrats on the pregnancy! :smile:
    @SillyCharlie Sounds like a funny glitch to see. Had you been using moveobjects before?
    @ilikethesims30 I'm glad that Rachel and Ryan are still happy together. Nice pictures of the film festival, I like the one where they're posing.
    @Springfairy556 Michael is having no luck, first his car now his yacht (and son!). It seems like Francine actually gets along well with Michael. I hope he can arrange for Francine to find another job soon.
    @emorrill How did you go with the installing? Haha I wonder if my pictures had anything to do with your nostalgia. One thing that TS2 did great was the variety of interactions. There's so many different kisses available it's amazing! I know it's a bit late but you can get a digital copy of TS2 Ultimate Collection if you talk to EA and prove that you have a copy of the game. It was an offer available a few years ago but people are still getting it today. I never had Apartment Life because my computer at the time died but I do now and I love it :smile:.
    Eileen looks like a twig lol. I don't really like that hair either, and it only really suits Agnes in my opinion. I like the hair your chose for her, it frames her face nicely. Aidan is lovely. I just love the pattern you used on the dresser. The stuffed animals are adorable - perfect for a kid's room. Sooooo is that Sam making out with Jasper :lol: Hal has a case of the bug eyes for sure. The cow plant hat is hilarious. It looks like fancy dress. Scott Bakula is one of those men that ages like fine wine :love:.

Nooo I clicked post comment instead of save draft :weary:.
    I'll be back with more comments in a bit.
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Ryan and Rachel went back to SimMeapolis. I tried to save the game right afterwards, but it was a bad save. So I have to pretend the trip didn't happen! It sucks....
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    @MKSizzle Colin is so cheeky but I love him. I don't think he's an innocent as he looks :wink:. With Adelyn aging up soon I wonder if this is the last toddler you will have for a while. I think salutes either come from that military boarding school or if the sim is a descendant of someone in the military career. I hope Ian can develop a routine for taking care of his plants. Adelyn is a cute child! In a family of boys it's no wonder that she is a natural gamer. The path down to the treehouse area looks really nice. It looks very secluded with all the trees and bushes.
    @Charlottesmom Oh no all that work on the fake uni gone down the drain :disappointed:. I think Riverview was just meant to be all along. It sounds like maybe your old laptop is just not up to the task of playing TS3. The hills are nice in the background. Looks great especially as the grass all matches now. No L you stay away from Liz she's bad news! Aww Light's worried face is cute. I don't think you would ever be so mean and re-enact the story out so he has nothing to worry about.

pg. 2889
    @mikezumi I got added to a group chat recently for a concert I'm going to tomorrow and I had to put it on mute because I was getting 300 messages every hour from a bunch of strangers :dizzy:
    @nindigo Oh no! I'm sorry that you lost all of your screenshots :frowning:
    @OriginalMara I think I would need to cheat to be able to get that far. It's so hard to keep their needs high and have to constantly make friends. I like recreating sims into other games too :smile:
    @meerkattime I wonder if the future baby will take Triton's pale or Sofia's pink skin, hopefully a nice blend of both. Florita doesn't look impressed lol. Sofia's tail has some lovely colours in it. Aw they must really love each other :smile:
    @Springfairy556 I haven't tried, but I know with Nraas StoryProgression it can be set up for rotational play TS2 style. I've recently set up a Nraas Traveler connected world and plan to rotate every few days between that and my main family in Sunset Valley.

I'll just make a note here that this time tomorrow I'll be on a plane. I'm going on a short interstate trip for a concert and probably won't be able to make long comments like I do normally. I'll take my tablet so I don't miss out on too much though :smile:
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,091 Member
    @coco he sure hasn't.Neither has Francine.And yeah they get along quite well.
    Oh! Have a safe trip!

screenshot-10.jpg?w=1040
    Michael: “Jimmy! There you are.Where’s the yacht!?”

Jimmy: “It’s been stolen, and they left me here with no clothes!”

Michael: “For crying out loud Jimmy, your insane.You know how much that yacht cost?”

Jimmy: “I almost died, and all you care about is your boat.”

screenshot-111.jpg?w=1040
    Michael: “That’s not true.”

Jimmy: “Yes it is, all we do is fight.I was only trying to impress you.”

Michael: “Impress me with selling my boat to a bunch of scam artists?”

Jimmy: “Ok, it doesn’t sound good when you put it that way.But for crying out loud, I almost died.”

Michael: “Look Jimmy, I love you.But sometimes you are completely insane.Francine, can you ride home with him, .I need sometime alone.

Jimmy: “You’re gonna leave me with the home invader?”

Michael: “Enough Jimmy! Francine.Please.Here’s some money.”

Francine: Sure thing Michael.

screenshot-13.jpg?w=1040
    Jimmy: “It’s Francine right?”

Francine: “Yeah, or the home invader, the credit fraud girl.Take your pic.And you’re jimmy or is it James?”

Jimmy: “Jimmy is fine, or how about Jimmy Z”

Francine: “Uh I’ll stick to Jimmy.”

Jimmy: “Do you play rights to slaughter?”

Francine: “I haven’t since the 2nd one came out.

Jimmy: Maybe we could game sometime! Or go play pool.Get a couple drinks? I’m down for any of it.

Francine: “Look, I have your number if I need it.”

screenshot-14.jpg?w=1040
    Jimmy: “So uh, it was nice uh meeting you and stuff.”

Francine: “Same here, and look, give your dad a break Jimmy.He seems like a good guy.”

Jimmy: “I know…I know…sometimes its just hard.”

screenshot-151.jpg?w=1040
    Michael: “Thanks Francine.I owe you one.Sometimes that kid is too much.”

Francine: “Don’t worry about.It was cool meeting your son.”screenshot-17.jpg?w=1040
    Michael: “You got to be kidding me! In my own house”
    Amanda: “Michael Get out of here!”

Robert: “She asked me to Michael!”

Michael: “When I’m through with you.You wish she hadn’t.”
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Haven't played in a little. Been a bit down in the dumps, but I'm slowly working my way back up. I really want to start writing a story for this darn game, but I just can't come up with a cohesive plot right now. :lol: I'm going to try to feed my brain tomorrow with some katsudon. Because I love it. And I'm good at making it. :3
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited August 2018
    With the talk about there being no nice parks in Roaring Heights, I remembered that I had never replaced the Central Plaza with a Festival Lot. I got distracted installing one and having my Nest family test it out today. This post is a little heavy on screenshots, so I put some of them in Spoiler quotes.

There were a couple of festival lots that I looked at, but I thought this one from TSR was nice: RionaldyWijaya's Central Park (Festival Grounds). It included a Showtime stage, which my RH didn't have either. No CC or Store times, but all expansions and stuff packs required.

Overview of the different seasons:
    Summer
    w-600h-450-2274047.jpg

Fall
    w-600h-450-2274048.jpg

Winter
    w-600h-450-2274049.jpg

Spring
    w-600h-450-2274050.jpg

I had already created a small park next door to my sims' house with a few attractions, but it wasn't very big.
    oC5ujCLor8emaQbttFVQzfDaneLu26nBW_UMkzm5_2GciKaQ5DU4tfZvkmV0XZhAproy6fSvIDtTfsa0I2jwt1YyHCDexoJH5q_zoBuA6-g0U0WkyoQMSuAE86Wj6OQunjSytJXXR0-SC_CW0Rgo23qdN5-I2GFVqSas3VLFzrQdg7KajzrbvkpWnGdeyWHh6tixL1ynRAHOS7WEWsg9RxGiW9ukV7OE3yUgKSh01ik6WZX6I8G-TE6h4WDg0VBmmo9UsHMkpWJ4ovj6E0Ib6MlnIgUzm2WyqJJ_GijaLJ4hQsEQe-KXQ_OolXw942Lh-NrvjhUG_e-ZVwJ3TEIWalF1RQU_Fnfbzd23FcVwCSlyvTcNZ4nGXwq3gjzaX-GPFQkMJThIc49G3rYnHpm9YmBZEbGGyruZ7mZ6_wxB7aHAzUTdThmzOMXeqsD6p8e0CEHucSE9gssFqmX4RFCsi_Kdt-G01E2ElDwtQ9Fasfvuyd4XDjN7FNfDQkFk1wMVU-8wTNhCgDaU7yjEq-oca3Kn3EraH1HA-HLJkGkOWolfB85GCMeUGp251MgmH9Ft712SYey0IX06S3xX2GFOu0FZnMwBe414uJNktxD0=w1600-h896-no

TmprjRB4CVxkpzkQ4KLuNjrPIih1cD8qC2y2CPjQqt8KRZ8NXY1Xahw1c1q2ekramnxL1gzG91x_7dA09U4_YAPXa5Lb7LyXB3YFoXlcvmQo9ZuYU0YM2MindpH2QjyPDjI7M3v8abfReQoYCWzkNooyYnRhUUYhQEV1_sF7qV_r5mWtMKS7Cf7wyN_cMXL5P71LV5S_fiM6ha_MgkmxkOduYiWtwBkBf2N_yuCvMKXnPhcOF7RxPSLiZmPybV4wCjjjaQf_OZiZ51w3v0cnyQOdA1LjStTORE265VZqq6Qe3pDeSp8kphsGSw_98XQBiwgmxfb6XSB6mlF32Zn1Pl7H3juwr4HWtc4VpS-x3iJ2k4KcV_aRoBo9-bIeLkl9nb2ywHQEIcEkhVpVmsasE-OtNIJijIwzOEY56MwSF339uPpSh7tRmL1iNVmCUxPvtbi6UjdzAV6k03EDtOHKQFKRgwvM29sEmYHrn92-KIWvbnd00BhuA5G6fXxBs6ZzYAo_UPsKeB4HfHWpBbkTvlalAHydyOtJ_vxZRGDi_znwaN86fMSn38N3C1AYuVYU4tGwnD1NaIGozMX_m0PBtvN6Rj25-09XGn9G1xaL=w1600-h896-no

The only other real park was the small Oceanview Park. It had a couple of picnic tables, swing set and slide, and a large lookout tower.
    SEIrnBkLi9vD3uRjbyAr9fohKRFubiZSAOIsBQqCRb65LVE0_y-SSPIZTiEamjsZWx0JdkDw6x8j-fZTAi9__hMrJ07NA4wPb1ILnV43rJyXFJeRb7muHxM1hof0929xjzIF-4IFivx1RkQEZpy8Obew13UcvQFlWr3QdqijiCz3ExsVzHRLM_OBU5v_Rez5R-IiqiIZhCOyynLJHZmQvxQky8TMh8EqurQzE1AcN9xr2YvWW7FnBwwvHlIARZR-xO9acEK3EGYH54Zdr9eqHL7QndIZCaobvSIf2x0yM1oxJNVWl4crRBDmCpAKqUhVgZq9W2XOQwh2aFXiCFondBaKOqMjAMFY0VBzkTcGWOJW84yaCTjD1tFLQM8t6sh3A6jJ2A7uIWfp1USzz26Q909YPuKgLmo5M_d2e5YcanqaWkxDQ8ULRfWJGZ4AwlgN5Sk3MCpo2cS7v7xDESaEyCieSVGZ4enHShBCcS4gsqqoqdbV3RktnY_rr85ZcV4H1ndAzyDjFAzKBKU-0OMWu4TxQpscHLOWekO4K2RNhAvWrv6LZlGskzuteahIa0XwLtz7HDTr60yAkRG9AQvlxxCdeIIgpDAcyzH3_HY0=w1600-h896-no

Here are some views of the new festival park.
    5LSHeBnSAryzmaCx51mQaxmVQ5nw5JyG90ORbFr66TZTze-Qakp4qQ47tJ5Cv7cARg1DWXjTvp5VQ-m7W2sJhhTnj6b7pWrJbpMe-jRmGEJRRqYjc9ww4l-ZJLVsi3EED6tiF3wpcSzY32RSr75a8LKZR1ObHyGSLYtTfnCz91Ynv6tdQYHPXQuYyIQjTakK6RP4u9dJKXwIFaG38Y8hEFiUTIvrxrzqlR7rfvCg_fHKRF4BCnqUjHQkNf2G8jmthDn6IkjihAEyRBX0jjLwHGnkAzkpCRYOG0zRyjJHn44d3iGtWNYXvPoR2fcr20cE067qWASQrkx-ZBJMiXceS3RbN97ZK5qfWmizHWDO_BoxRXnbRe4RkOILnfceOJQnnMZe3vLdeighTChwRqbNu1VzyBXiSsPpfHBMHPQCrjjVnIiEMm91RXKOTHxxfFia1EFNvcSRbrC7pWbyu_RD1xvvDU8QVybZTg8Sr2qsjvxpz_pBWCSeGYegL2B0szdZvWCwXo1yMmOfeDAIiL729maDzfxz8XhHxSLGnrXnkK4kCjgSSPX9RzmeRJl-sERcGOLfHcZTHxXF4QnosnHovZFSpD8OF9igDJBaV2Zx=w1600-h896-no

Kvv4Vh-DXG7Ava8nlcyLo5jtlS2jzqD5nuH9dx3umqsuEuDvtIhGLWyOZmQx95tMGxPkujuZ4cHsaSuhTRjtpeAOGexQEWVGVjD6TJunR6vswVKi5krCbPymoOdBl16fLvEYCoV4b2Ys0eW6Hi44hK6jmEfqy3bcVM9bOfmdi6GsLP4ZaQeNEgMmugSMQRgR9jcpxipRH1kemmwXgxeCQWsYYZX8bI7kA0YtdHviel9b-imEIeuy0DrYBNh2HCScvbJ143go4LMgZHsLGl8uvAQmjvoTrrI-ROUoz8RlMzlRD92PO5uYcrORWS4iz33dakcP5dJHQbrcRKou9iBl8dnw4OD9URF3eA4ehje80xq4VF4jv12gULD_OShsRaZOoauLhTYg9Saws-AkZlKSrO3OYlRuGv6Ysxx-Mu4hS27Vjt989fxH28n5_p9jBf_0iU2lszcmwJQ9f6Bu-0OPVjU4_hnKP33pQ5SMtc38pRPUOct0uuApoeFzSSBXTQbu3nfLH65tMd4XkG_xlJhUrxVa0FpCeGaVxp3WOOTe6a6SxAE_Tz77JRnvyCVqyJf2kqgV-GcBBlBvihxgJXEyyPq9vVF2kmcHaR0V6R1Q=w1600-h896-no

Cw3XSRNKnotfKJ-L1udqXdn8ksvRiblza0LwsBsL8P9P9gFSnbARuO4tqzQ1Nubsu9pAw19cShF27h53CYlgmYqvjhTD41UV52K0g_HjgGZ-WljD7k2crvtUil2nWbWj99Q958Pn3mOXhizhgywoPfItoO7Tii2QZTurdzonPrDl6IkTvFBvBuQVlfqmsQYQWD4CwMFLKP63Xwofbji-Pu2HIpbq4HskHt6cgHBNezL5YclJfvv-wVg9Krgl36BVJwizXkYfoseuP9CIJOaDtcteISiS212NsQL8pVFhPJ8YVgtupjSFl5KWE5ug4Z8U3DSbXGOAb6ueNm9gRTsIJyc2__gJD5r-mqU4O5zGfUvsBTAwxLRBnZPSupS8LsyLP5TRvW1UGsE0mFC7ZSmE4uOWq9HZ9WLajRdCX5nrzT5Q_SWiTUKwFpRgkyooRavI0UZrUeYhhXcqHWXSA7oxcQ4Ao8ZcU8TZ26dv5ffvcF6y7nmlmKB7ndDO3myjZOulv0EiKkP0lYDJD8TtAo2pNJIGbg05ELxkDNjW_33nb1ODTZOt0dPByRarJLG8YdjyG6_5nJ05NCgRSaRFyt5_WNU29cZUZ-1LH7-maiRD=w1600-h896-no

-bI11Fl3njaMLePll50FOrfBydEd_H-OrFwgjwKwwkEVWLFd2EXNweajxnBH2HaSrKZgwyW4UQxVjdbDYr8yQ-CnHZmswfpgz07IdVF_ABO87W2m2cQ33dHD50VTXaA3W9D7tfkuhaJv-ryKxbnOCJ3kNaxlFmtw-Wh9TF-kIbkIJVwggIH4Zyy9QZjC9-NIIMtVZL62qR5VyL-qCcpLNZVdOQW7WQFfKg6lPzG_o-zskfgU-PGeQ6dm6hbYcOU2nq3OcGfVkBzxRgN93nGaq5Dv04UYqDbMllKcbMSA_fVz6f4XnAaRF49UDhACkIkawRoHuG7F0X7MXDPJmnpNzzo_wM0h1lqZPkrAvqm5fdj631RSdTYcQ5y4Xt6NqpO1V8CbI0vse8zdOOQxlgActLJUxWTjrgNpzvjk54EyV58y3O1W5u__e3hwtRFnG3kc41JphEWG-2a7KLXfdt2IwxaK45ZSvbgsttR2WNc_W8ofqi1I3drDoDQPbdiz0v5v8RJzmNy2Ede2cUf4W7lUprx3orheRwAzb9Zpkr1vEl4qyGEUWRRuen8Dg2mbp_4SGAtqTJssjhNZ05bEv0o1p3nZnMSEqfNlrnmoOS1Y=w1600-h896-no

mrAkZ8FL8zCtKfoD7hPnGrzocxk6e5HKr_erTIR9sJTxUO8zw4dx5CSg-WO9IiL_eSlNHk5FZj1LreHZTBK0-dBr-F0qB9a7XXeRw2aK4AQKz_FXK6ZqWDhvKZGtYguWSyW2JLAYsIacIVJ3cWEEwpfLGCeCROlyDV5xD8Ffw8zYU4EyWdmQUHzGO9GoeCZfKD9Cfy_p4OqquNjjzasJl4sJ2RfQqhfHHhq3FMJ4XyVBT78ujZKOj-ttj1yaIfBv-ATCOwFdxgVyJ0-qSKGitWdE3yCY3QF4Zzyz_JooNFAa9Xdj_tT4ckuFn_9YVgScLokmGCOQI7uVexyJj9JflpddUQV93ky5qG2bvATuUXaYvffY4aK967FM6LSf6a5a7ENq5mSsPSZebnzWUowZVMA2bcvR_UxVUucygrwlXEhgyJQpuJmF2WMVABIALpaBEsYckMmikur7VsOhhsKj-e47Np7SnYmXSHOcsY6ernw7sPnyLj4gafhl9Q5XCqWJnI3iiGv4e7ZuVJjJqZT2hVnpXTuDceV_dHZVQynwiVpZaLMNbC-cRvwD6fjoVjy7l_ihpqucqjQUJD_mFQGFxwLlbn_rJy2baIsVy87X=w1600-h896-no

Elliot needed to work and couldn't go to the festival until later, but Anabel, Merit, and Sono went earlier. I took a couple of photos at the booth.
    TNzwxf1GtBF0dapjnXOluIej-WrXmH8LMMUSQW9l36mGCn-p_uSMoqJ9atyP7fluVPaBY80icg8Tt9O_uPqdku3NVmXmT_U09F8wTCGFrAfox4XnNoXweDpFuLrn4hyNZXgtX8983oUF6RfxuIKHZGstavrpQ0IWQEomVYSK6nP_udqAsl8StQrrfkRSUGjES9g2F8sdLlqqZQ3b2Cuxm2xAkn6jRS9k-vzR4Nb5Ofnfv_yNLjdj325HJZG9TD_eSaPYdhcliC8I7IqTz2WMKEhk7aKIqFTyqS-qIalaYDsYCXV-EbV6k8Hyg1TrMN_4VwJn-Ia8fTxVh2h9q-3Wy7UrxXT-eBj866d52S9wjc9gDHaBl2KvS1kmvhswAjY7bhAlk_rjhiDL1-SAIoxOMO7lCzfu3zTzkonFfH2wDzUcoYa0-AaPwG47bw05Y0SRaWGbocOB5Q4NcMHh6Os_QPteDGH6AonVG7asOg-AG14d8gamTXU-tUBALBnzFuwtt0nqAhhyoFfHiB8hzreZlOIvfGCNpVYKcw00Ui4FqAq0auV67WXPzz5LcQZKG2ST6rGqWZmsmZ1-n6DbAB93F9gwOdlHW4GfaeuW0EsA=w1600-h896-no

There weren't many things for toddlers to do, but Merit enjoyed the spring rider.
    OrXwdA-ziCADAcSASFcXqQn2CZMtgd1cc0roV08u_iacB6PxuxfoExHWq9ymtSMqhk4fXD8FIcAL1mUd4tvuAJk0w_F7z0KYTIpMSwkAWnrBUcrP4qB8_jNyTep14VSpLZbmuAvG9Kp9FFoYiZI8SEPO7EtkiBk7IIT6PWVJv6JOQInAg0Ir2Op3cW1H3qgK2pvwaiW0yGVbFQL0sqPR0VBtTd22uwew8lwgNL0BlTeCZxpE1OmzHE4UNm-h0XXrp_duScaRZXpuQTfTcZXUBtL03yUFdLbxYZML7uP4Ee5lsfwdZNFmDKxMCytlL40_RR-UlzVboa_9E6hq6zD9B8k4NQpTf_EbzgjgerbTh78l0jUkLqALuamEjrLyFrippXDqYUlQ4nIEujenF15OBMhrqzODHwSoClCbc8MoamkF6YiLQYB9vLzo70sENh5dxRvqW9wmkwrNKocPAdGeq5LwlNc0L1iV2D_TyHDAySTfLKXXawgquDa8SHpLAQ6Uv-rrLaZjsWEYaEjIVG0BXQVUuJpuTyPN089G3FYoeqzWpbdx7GYoCmSw8oe2SBwXjGyy8ulJcaL5ULwP08HGmtQFxr0APi2yiwhhr0k9=w1600-h896-no

Sono could skate, but he didn't need any skates to do it! Dyno Marks asked Sono to skate with him. Elliot arrived looking serious as usual.
    Q9flWMan-a23FrMjpXRyI3j6zJm-PNqxmAu67eY9fBC6LRkchbHKqHMX-xB9XGD8tjOf64N7Syfgw9NuKBpFXzvZak25Q-2QnODG6nv2h7zNqU66Wyf0TUnmRzqe0i3StorzPMFmhVYuMY0ZvVdR3Mm_nQL6R8nAxTS1ouviMML3BaU_HN3OwsLcHYLvg5HR1ew-dfrBbh7Jh2hkEMvWF-OQb9SkrMB0UrTE8-kmnV88VL8ACQmToKSWiC5Hs7hVNBSA99cg2uHYgRhQpgT3xO6KUVCcy9qnDsj61roSttFDUHUNUKw35JIIg65nlCrc6V63lAldg2XOfsBcuszkraLaPE76QknSMVwNcARgNir_wMWM03pJjIgFJYZiHWw-Q2x5kCknrYlYtoL1lyqqTDJvYIBD0aFH0acTkQl7bVlQ1lrd_-D0rSWTHeUNs4JhWAsNHgU3mgwkxb9BGtyER65FXvVs5cNj0tAB4Fc1l8wrNO1MHAZXEA_Z_vCJyehKEPNHKQyfSOiw3RQx3Fdug2K0_DowTCwSn9WZmnB-GjQikR1I1NFLQY_rlNkD1iqD1xmXFZZ4TODCVSLjvjTtBa4svtuZgyFmCNAOQ_Xz=w1600-h896-no

Live a little, Elliot! Have some cheesy fries.
    EAKLJIMi5JPd_PMjbWpTP6Z3BDMydNWIxA_puliyYGS-S5RqkPSkWaKOji74eN82Sr5CLZn2HjwtF2pT0rGaqU6O87gHRxLdGoKbQVNHkSq7cckNBl0KqCSBa2Brl6PbnGqpYhSHZFU8jmpfJJBWUaqG-55j-NV7AkMpFix1oTvJMdFB7y3FzSUl2iz0lJ3X0RD7kjCegvnkVd7OYvvYUn1fBZclSmjVghrSQNfbKxc_WHE-85M50tbYW2FkQCiQfwT4SUSY-kRowhZMewZrjaoxt1WB2WS3N5Zh6l7j9SQ0eFfKYzMtOhYdiCLTrp1h77s0fb_gnF_8L--0D0ztIvn9U0D-QPj3VbS-0bnJ_ZxfS_ExTObDBZEF9ugFl4QTsLOHH2gp_Xys0xXKhm25F2z_0iQqJ1bL5tDb3rIT_L7KUKtuqi-Rd5u8t1xoy_gVbGSuGZlq8hU_gFkXo95vGgO1YYfjTJHCJyk5PfTukyHcnSj6jMdlJAIDOmnskilvY29ksybA2KJawA9a5_ONjPJSQz9jKe9emn-mL1E0XpDkX0sG8BwFn2FlSy3rGSGG_Vyi8rubnv4LX73ukeozPdQi0UjVSgLKlCUih7GL=w1600-h896-no

Merit saw a snake in the children's play area!
    6Rj1WsM0M4McyVI2LgKgq8dnlPVnwVyN3GN0FvCHD7Op6EiEu7qqbSjZ5WdkQ4sc8QbaDVXbLdYGBpvDQ0BlQkivonwTV7ACAU8zSBbhA3wihKr1ewsfKQcKY8CYiDbexkTDgycEFSzQm05wzzfNbG_mer0gmOVmqpmHdp3Kt_T1-ElGbhbUr91F3JmiEn7uyDywWlnsxki8rf2dYYXY80WYd3nGyBSVWqlS0gvKyMIb-SxtElkIDAmjlsP6QZxqTToH3H8dOPD8phqZzmPtMjuppe35gg4JI2_AdnO_0iMTEJ0JvDgzZsEj2_MDqhNrVTvjlW62VxSBcEF_W6hXIMsDmxtv15_SUXXlze40G8j_6anyEXB5aOOtmwawxihULcsAeih5FqEG5NlMOsZoQiRftB3FXvBymUb1K4Q7QE-zoME3G0D27ENAmOqMdjC-iu9h0xV_hSFapbgCMYjtWW1HeCMTfYQutgaN16uywMDLskPVZXC5drmyfeMHcnhpUMzP9ruc6S75OJYoVhbp8Mb_hs7fnl9p4K4pqJmVA51d8NtHfseWd1HUmdPpP-sOxbVzNRTzduMsM54axUvTp1zmIrkHzLLrk2p8jAar=w1600-h896-no

Dyno Marks got his face painted with a unicorn and rainbow.
    3Eajv1PA0MXhNzpWM_xo-SsxMvgT8jg0MVrGmZQL5NUzNiUdErx_BkLBeSQiRTj0Qq8ZSboMldkI85UU0Wz_8xhYpgJ6q8AHcrhQE4d23ghkYYrlbBOaLXRtrq_FGFbpIFAg2MOAMn-rvo69vugtzVVPgWkgoPIcyJJDEe4xiyp1laA6TZcXQpXXIwlND_9lVQoFLqJbzGspQETgD8qui5omNYslv4xTxuXcrbv_4416lgsRdN_Swz3p7Evbl_BCm7JJ52OgfpZvh80X8N_UP_qSGbABzA1URznlsT4kdT3b2Y18JnQ7zLTZwAzZxu1DrbSeu7DOHmN_ujvY0_30PP3FuFfc2srnJDStrGsOZXiPMI9FzHu3WurRaXdxpCiB2Jy-fuLWElzPDZ7ilXiLqK--RzE9p_WJ-sxSO_41c75OsHjYkRbo7BEMV2FbisX6ylZIpC1-pVtsWtxca3qHpJUCSE5GyGjtxtBbkdqEoS9YBAVxeD0rgcymBUUN9x3Y2R49GMzFT4-kPn5wQzG3jLlo0cPvJ3SJ0d0f69lTnsGlvw_sBraM799UrC602qKYgUvRPvic3PPPlf_tsABd2k8tymV744W5VteWFMq6=w1600-h896-no

Grumpo Marks also got his face painted!
    ys_qjyEA3ygHknB6nQKvF5yh8lxpdSgMS8K02l1zieOzRwPxZRTBQaWfki6RlJNaKY91IqUtV9DWbHLXxguVFWINa8k0lzX4bSwNw12T693Bl9dR_ay-M_Yi_hg1LWMXXrLyhVrMSaroyvzcMNdKS2flrksukEAkfuvBQpq9ngoO-2DwRVjwpUCKBPtsjmQfis7oEUmLSG8q1mXBQRKlH_pLKziMOpLE9xQX4xGthPQdHwsBdwEKZ93K5FmbwcCKx-4ZUTJ_gJ1RyiKeTHU-9hj6b8SyxTGhBzTtzPEXdeRCNjMncTqxSe8DvLXReflb0Libd3gL6jaVjibUJYzlAKO5c3dPCIONjnq06K6bkLvvVA9c89bWDIa7tYfeyyn2yAjvU8IU1lcdsZgfl9NGs_utQ6g44GcmLeK9lqFH10ZJHCFhnNtm-3bQmAIM4Ok_hO3huVJLdURKMw63x40yUe5q-oINcIhnJA4VQhGdlc6F_0WdoCgfq2M51tn8IQXnmDiMnnYxwDVfqnJdzCGHpDLGEnrrbCABqEuT7bjyouzvlD9HR2Ualbh0cNfuYhmzv29fDGGVMYO25FO-gkwdS4RJvmI4r6GSWOiUqPPo=w1600-h896-no

Merit had a teddy bear in his inventory to play with. It entertained him while his parents did other things.
    ZTTrwanfUWgKnQJsYjBhqSeLYBCss94zdgUgQCb1yrXeAN6lcQQRalqMb5ZRLGhwzhKYPohVMn0jL2tmN62xhm6iOC5qcLOQaMus_8kDg6cQ55_FfAhOkhYuo2yRmHHmMVuoKbfh01QhJH4VIH9bJSsZiSEtMrAIwnIzVhoRmBLQyyWofeoVAVRpRZaUzUooVjNt6H6fvYIKFzm5ZvS3S5nXbscxepsXajcU6t9ogGKfPgXjMknTQUpP-71XRjpGiSPHqVTp1holytMF2VdMLDvvUe5GNN19vOuwo3tU5RYKnZFS-FyO5uwvvNsWD1OAWqTrCNkPRxtlKCKoGbDQ06Uvdq6F41EcyJvD4XvNQtdunwkCKqrmvUJv2LELLpK_D_Ur_jP2MSeKrALN0TEjW_feaSGPKFdEO5pQFYsZM9YQ2bEEyOsIQ47_R8_zMiRw9c6J9TZaT2XwzZMyeg_r52ZLzQMqc8TGdexLu_Gl4dncgpYgq3BqtO3nSbrfRAAE7fMp2wetkAfButmZr2CYn_mUSPR0BpmPIsrJ0DIJTKBIonnSG9YkehX68bwk_e9JdKZ4_xz7pZMgTyCzkFlxuuPkvYDLfkfd5XOfSlsm=w1600-h896-no

The skating rink was a big hit.
    x9kllV2ebFQR-Ar6JG3eG2GFxzdBH-m9o-nNYgFxXws9jvaO6n3IUDayJsgKTHT_rb4NYBQzoMiyVvcEZYnYiNprhWv1mm-GhGa1bT7PWH5jqCoYg9Y4t0A-g2d8FGXt-aK_13eD-iKUPdkw03xVad20gXR0K5whtF0AInhY0VhYqW3ibSksrWpVrKa0NwqMMJtS3Yl5cQr0Uq_ztTAz9DrsThvW2o6xW_BZKPvSTTogRzPrKmltF5kjoORSNgjJXSTiGxb3vNBANqUFokOUI1Wb1fLrOfcH5FvlFzGV9zd7vHQ4Lb7Gjl4PcF2lRljzD3OwegOb4kCAh0iE5KFyrGHsgZXQOdCLr2LLd09NECgp-Wkx8mkgsvcopo_0mlEoN2EpdQSDsV3JAdv4CcKMr8vVdrXRIMuevgDrRsJSdTtqy-bW1358BhTnzSh5k4wDjk6dqpqdOsYNVo39UFVZnyBOSjTmvabiyWkebSyiTIZm3AK4AqHUni-PU4nhdzUsfKkBnDLMprOZL_updRuVxWJLhi4ke_sEd1aZTY_xlhFPMqIfuNdrHFNi2rvcXTLTLORndQ6l_UbBSaCklqjixA_b7DIfJ57B4lXuuXJL=w1600-h896-no

Anabel went over to the hot dog eating contest. She was acting a little peaked, so I made her stop when I saw the stuffed moodlet.
    aPaNuB99U-q6r1fhvdh9PIq3AK0-tqfQ7mjTRv-YbnmybtMkXZpqDKDo7NZRgoNeI9eNbVjV3m_JNvZibeJGY7_ITRqf5oPRNuqUKwfDlaetoCtkL9A-FDOLGy0eidzWfmcfa_Dz1M4A3l5HNwjakYq387rjun3XkBKnxveuNZiIeJFxiwZWBHYGmRKAJlkqTtljdzeJTYk5f5JdikMNe5VJeABNod8EhzkRfqjQn2wNxa5NF6eqG0uWdN590uzm89h0CevQvMF8LUJWPurqwW4hUUl5eO4JKURg0x3eXft8EX3fYi6wriOAfmIuF-vDl7fkx9qKLZagQbnYG_NnOEGbgdbIpX51LBFxw6r_SSAHYgi0lJ2GP8_z0bpVe153T6n2KyOQhwdzeVOXvqONajHo7M1E80qFcGJudagapUFYXKyKTlsIlv96TMl6h5TyAfyQjWYBuX8UivfBnS3Sm6DkNnDHj9bfEd00pGw_w7837cV2TcWoOTimVCLSgi_tfl04YIUXiO9KzKVSUcB5gMJMdTmP7WnQlkhRVQ1S6LQjoYQz1efx_hUwcrO8JHwDs2jBH17SJcUkUkSR_mFpmRyfM4BIAdaLXN2XneGx=w1600-h896-no

I noticed Merit needed to use the potty, and of course there weren't any, so I put one down by the playground.
    p0qC4vP4M68gTYrp92AtzzGqeBajj0AHDI-5vv922z7XR0qYqwpD-ox3o_4CrGSjq0b-TNOu9A-R14HPJLN4uLM0iYjZwEniWZ6Fm2HWT-5JOLzF329ahx3ZOcEbEXonLh6o31mu7aXvqc8qRiWVIrgFflgxn0PJehfzHT3rDcteWOs8vIP_W6OBs8kvHCTKO-8poV1rie7CiCp6nIjxHGodXIdx09yfm40QkhhNDDJPok7wKsLOIZ44-nWLUSHo1zwkGXEIcRcaWlxCM9kzTwLVTuLxdFSfdnPPDAkZpEhhE8OIWFSegocUWGZC3z02xYXdp99mXN33laRHkkbibkzhwFFZiSvWHtvDgEwawSqsNNDmTLw20UZhpeVO7gBfWqe6Qy-wBgm5Fj7sUfZ1WRn4dhk6N0K0Yjy-M3Ejs9SNuaRwaNNULoXxL_qc0B3vLAzdWulOgS6ak4-GHWRKG5-N3NbcDxEJRlpiOPR3H3UKS2-TUmb4uOYdmm_j5yhzHt99zytM1CLYMLd67kTa6W7uT0Jpd8CvyrisubytLYlSmw00ON5FpGwPNj9vL_7NcCt0NwTYvz9h9dpn5Z2ccy7dXMJM6cHskePujyKG=w1600-h896-no

I also placed a convenient trash can nearby.
    aKndnwoJ5N5KIOibzhrDgMznptik99ULXMHYFfUeH_d1lG4D_-pVRBDqA7B4HVviLqJt2jrRqFZoNqKLCI9YIyx17lKEoJGV1aQIAboM5HdVBrP-L6trHdRj0QQ0Z1_Zmtk8cFgcUKj9FdUK9ddR4GYf6jwff5MIUix-qUEeR1oXI_QD__Ha0wW_8WGCcluiZKY5PXmsHHTSYFkPTklnVBi-JPP6kc5_eQ__Svv3Ok9YUdi3IHuLUikJHIVsYZbQkQxGCufCaBDdohDcqNIUTNk7ESTcU0zDpFZPHGy20v07Fs5suWGaV_FVvNrPSKMy5DDfBV6RRvGMIUFncb_UGK6uFxTkLh87dN1VcoZInsaNqo1nOrX16rbkeEBdQHEn-dsdjuc-_M0mXq3amQUQIH3wtA3wIxgn0GymF8SaolPoIHttIcFEmg8jomIZ_v6Dq4lXuxgEbpBaaBN9XGrmL1VHGiGlLHKwKgAvbq2GFphbJXXPiTKP-RgeqhE5sh1cy96F3Tg57Ard4Wl9UU3hdSUdP1-3tM4KL6TMKPshq8IDBDl1bEEvzbvIu4lEwcE_7Mltmkvrs6hET539ChjaKZB0bCB767IiBDzNS6cX=w1600-h896-no

That's when I realized Merit was still wearing his pajamas, so I changed him into his everyday outfit.
    XRXKmxPFEu9yEVe-YtK0qH9ESzwLcyKfGgmevNoQr5jfAqrwZ8qPxfr47pKNQx8lcFMv_aU6X8z5njABYqr50Trd51YDebi01-BfeTfJYLEdDy4aQL1DlJOnjVHan8GrKUkeIC7zdDLxB0Qca2yW0nk6iX1ZxAMepNxEOS4g--YNwmzeOArMSBQMeOH70Vq6VbVd2Je_zcvydvhQ_TQmtJ0yEXqO6PJJgMZRlMO0eiH37e78t156F2yCbCd4O5Kaztqs_iNuMajHOSrf3jIRdQLqqfb2ZAblZnfShWSBQxPEHBqv1Gq2ttJRdmraLssoDsBYIptKip95VIvFNOhlGBKeoBS9GTNcvnkA-utJmYM8l75jCKnl0JVOgK4QFrziHsoi-dx_DGKqsq0w49oo_Yzh52YWpksK8dGI-IVW4GD_mBPwFsZwf_lcwIW_afN_RGp4siSLT9si7qU-bO2LRmvdcXAqmqL9wu4Zjqs-phSR4HRnioaxu2TnPmW5zPV55D1ATyWltNY8TnnCth7C-Ofqe_GBS8zSxxM21q797CDppWMHwmR6WWW7qEg8ebgOc7Ufkvyg4aUPFQJnBj0G5HaJqZdOdQ5Ebe4ZD9D4=w1600-h896-no

While I was setting out a potty chair, I also added a xylophone and peg box.
    45Pcb2bfA9cnSIu30jMZT3MfKmCgVUz_P4zKRZJd4genQ6Wyw96RGoJ7yG-TNONNh1NXTcuQSIxLt21LpKlOcInOMRbu1IOA_UTP8MvwpxunPWp4bVGX2Z-bq3Gv6krkORTDJPweOjOSQ86pp_fdaSlBVsq7_JxRmaf2fL9Amcc3m9t2BCM58d8MHDYsnnQhEjIrKx37kpvwgwS5SptAUe3_3UnwcrJs93Ak-uWWswbbZAV66-gfxPTdPBu9CV2VR7WYrNh0M-gdELT-zbg_vEPWb-PBWiEiPEGRZUwgUPv2eWK0c8NtasIRXaUnpO-XUfxDXy31o0wofCfQ8xyKPJfxVA8xrZ1jqHyaCBOMGAqOLKRHBPkAL36q1PDEEkKLViKWe83KcXGjnNdNRY83PX7evhLrjO8R6uNbQXnKDR8ztvGrWrZ5E7UHGd9-RsfI_XVv0f_PLNkN2osgUlZnEddTKoLFJjsahNv2ernXqqm4BDYpX4YbECv0aEembIx-7yQUWOL-XtxDqPzqSuO2s1X2lqy-NPTM3aZ8xemydn-PD8qOm7vLr0fxKogaPnNC8wjY7MunYGZlArWhpJTr3OvOUkwwCXl1Yl_vpTOx=w1600-h896-no

Anabel tried out the water slide.
    UqvFAax--JVMAS0-_8FmlQP5rXi7DNEw_ab9IfFfpRdRZeYtr5CwGVwCPIu7Tj3xnKCEfaj7G2GqAgNytweYdxdizquyOp_c8SWTp97kjjYbxw00ZVTkTcfaVeRzo-tdlf_0Yphr49bVLD-RFdurAylZlZiKv5GSnbcYSiQo2jM1piH71_Eg8PIBx1Kdk7Dr9Bbh9ceFsZe2EPcOMGhWzafoRnA8c14UiaOGgjujvmHq6h0ZPCdS-x9kp0qANHPcHSmGRBRfEj7JM9K7zUXPWRlbfzf_2RxKpSqR9t58nBGcSDMd5hbT3wmXW8jV540NkqmoqIsRAxeT8-WYf33v8g_oGYFPcXV4Zy7V4y69OFvrPnVSz77JIU3Xj-EDPcOwRgcNLcqWLpJ1ECrhegafe1inqPLe7lhQ8mJgG9yDZbmAbcFLIdzsP1aaeXyxXywzSUqqnj0W4Mz8Wd_cWhhh6I54Mf_z3_MgM5O06_wEofrMuWi8S1i99avdR1sKRJ8D-RnEVZApbq46dJZrY0Lt7Rs7_Q-2OSkWPgkpMVbsQS9a1F_-NmwFGx2om4zyk1NUJk1zYY5NMIWpUG-vMCG8QTrkdJGGnRbwC3Ry84k2=w1600-h896-no

Elliot and Sono started a water balloon fight. By then, it was getting dark, and everyone was tired. Time to go home.
    Ml_zTKqxDMVkRiLqhgIyT0n0ZkNJPw-a4IHs1J1SdcZkc-JrglY2rO0eHm4uw3ysPRSs8NRwUFDRIxtyeyeZ15R9rOKTT-MZLyw_RX26IxuelaUhu6tYN1HIQTb4oPtcC2Edtv7rGTQuWenrRCP_P88NYjTgD2NcA3YWUk9PFXz5HuvDcOZvyJZH_YCZESutX1Vzd3a-Yze0WpVCqM9lv0ancFiY1BUAaIgns1Zl93NNNlb2xzVahIGeDtLZ3twcod0qoqHaVNCsyR2HrzFZbx9lUre6BRLFx_5ONR4xPMCTZ8ogRhYzAacQ39Iff-lGT5LqLCZN49RQpfa4HPizEGG9D23Vt91os5BBLG3p40M12QUi-V-2-7hohgejsKkiNcj-4MwT7SpJL8mSmQkuB3ZAMIN8wCiFK8NyQ2ud4q0-REf8zdgKcDRI1F10IbQTJLEUVsxkfxEUP5r4etXU5gsB_MWd8IlDYZ0NGWlOjBigwq7NBV7HMEj6HhrsUcngSZpFw1-QAP5Pw95vS52RMoQ2fq71lJtoi4PqKj1nsY7A9WfchDe9A3U-dK5k2C3RDK36QqfvJ5qpH1K56XfUlQe55ir6mw_yZsKVk6B8=w1600-h896-no
  • Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    Thank everyone for your good wishes to see my love next time. Tomorrow in the morning I will be back to work and start earning money to go there again and finally see her. And yes, I still had a great time, me and my friend were watching our childhood cartoons and decided to cover Manson's "This is Halloween".

Can you remember me telling you about our new neighbours? As I mentioned, we lost Laurel, so now Sheryl needs a new friend, and I decided to help. Sheryl has just heard, that someone bought the house next to them, so she's baking a pie to welcome their new neighbours.

89f3964927ca.jpg

She took Steve and the children with her, even though Steve wasn't too excited about their visit. But again, who the hell asks about his opinion? Not Sheryl.

Welcome the Polanco family.

9ad26baf2fcc.jpg

This is Roger Polanco. He's a businessman. I gave him something like 5th or 6th career level, because he's already a rich person, and I guess, he wouldn't give coffee to the boss, he'll rather be that boss himself. He's a very hot-headed person and a hardworker, but he likes to de-stress going fishing.

17024781affe.jpg

His young wife Rosalind wants to be a great cook. I guess, that's why she refused to take Sheryl's gift, pie, as she believes she can bake a better one. She's a snob, just like Sheryl, and she shares her passion for expensive stuff.

5aa59993dab6.jpg

Their twin daughters, Marion and Wendy.

e056d8ceaef6.jpg

And Robert, a rebellious daredevil, Roger's elder son from his first wife.

31a64a2dea56.jpg

That's the face Roger makes when Robert talks about being a rebel.

10253e56e382.jpg

I'm really sad TS3 doesn't have skateboards or other activities like that, because I got an idea of Robert after we re-watched "Kick Buttowski", so I wish he was into different tricks too. All we have is "The Seasons" stuff. But I'm still going to figure out an idea.

Sheryl and Rosalind definitely had problems with becoming friends, but finally they started to like each other.

1646cb8a2ebe.jpg

Steve didn't have a mood for talking, so I deciced to make him say "Hi" to everyone and then do whatever he would want to do. Just being polite. But somehow Roger really liked him from the first word. I guess, Roger might hear his music on the radio.

b19d4df4b0ef.jpg

Sheryl wanted to learn a painting skill. After that she rolled a wish to start a Painter career. I made it all real, but I see it like she thinks it's too easy, which is not.

c43313a01cca.jpg

"Umm, Steve... What's this?"

8af3487dc1a1.jpg

Anyway, the ONLY painting she did costed $4, surely not enough to help Steve save money and buy them a car. Then she completely forgot about her idea. Typical Sheryl.

As their neighbourhood already includes two new houses (Polanco and Kramer) and the Banana Noir luxury restaurant, I decided to complete it and customize it. So now the neighburhood is called Vincent-hill (because I'm a very modest guy). And I built a small park with a playground.

bdeeae574306.jpg

30189a912879.jpg

Crowley's new bad habit.

3c852631cea5.jpg

Somehow Steve rose way less money he usually does at his concerts. Seems to be depressed.

9d55ace63001.jpg

Ignores everything.

d26ae921ff70.jpg

And I found a Freezer Bunny resort.

e733ad792e06.jpg

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,216 Member
    edited August 2018
    @meerkattime Wonderful update they seem like a cute couple.
    Thank you.
    Shadow had fleas that is the only time cats are willingy going in the bath.

@bekkasan I decided to give her traits I normally do not use to
    make a different sim hehe. The house seem really nice.

@MKSizzle I just jump to the most recent page if im too far behind.
    I can never catch up totally cause it moves so quickly.

@lanlyn Great update

@coco If you like longer series and have not yet seen it,
    watch Korean series " Smile you" that is one of my favourites 45 episodes long but so good.

@Charlottesmom Great updates,
    nice work on the fake uni world.

@emorrill Loved the random screenshots

@Mikezumi Wonderful updates

• Options
    I was getting ready to do feedback when I read your latest post, @Vincent_Vengeance.

I loved this so much! I really did laugh out loud! Such a realistic father-son relationship! Traditional hardworking businessman VS his freethinking son. Awesome screenshot.
    ...That's the face Roger makes when Robert talks about being a rebel.

10253e56e382.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the new neighbors. And so cool that Roger admires Steve. I'm glad that Sheryl and Rosalind also get along. ...And great pic of the "freezer bunny resort!"
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Remember Jason Adams, one of my older sims? I needed partners for Finnian and Moss so I turned him into a female and paired him with Skip Taylor and they have two sons of the right age :) Here's Jayne :)
    29005362737_acbbe79922_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Pages: middle of 2888 to current.

@Springfairy556 I'm really liking Michael. He's tough, but I can tell he cares about his son too. And he and Francine seem to share certain attitudes about life. ...Jimmy is messing up big time. I think he's trying to get his father's attention. ...Is Amanda Michael's wife? And she's having an affair? :o

...I don't do a lot of rotational play. I most often just add sims to my household while I tell certain parts of a story. If I can work with sims without moving them in, I try to do that, but it's not always easy.

@Hisonly1531 Not sure what could have happened to your pictures. That's strange that they were gone.

@emorrill I like Eileen's new look. ...Cute stuffed animals too. In the kissing screenshot, it looks like the little rat was watching them! Maybe it knows that Eileen is really Sam! Ha! ;)

@MKSizzle Colin is certainly mischievous! ...Happy Birthday, Adelyn! Darling little girl. ...LOL at the salute. ...Glad Ian is back to caring for his garden. ...I love the wooded area in the back yard! So beautiful with the path and pond. Awesome. ...And thank you for all the comments on my update.

@Charlottesmom Well, that's really neat that Riverview turned out to be a better "fake" Uni for you. I think it looks great. ...Yikes, L! Watch out for that gal. ...That expression on Light's face after you told him what L did to him! :D

@Nindigo Sorry you lost your screenshots!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. :)

@meerkattime I loved the screenshots of Triton and Sofia. And I think it's cool that they're taking it slowly. I usually do the same thing with my couples. I enjoy a longer romance. ...The underwater screenshot of Sofia was gorgeous! ...Beautiful kiss at the end. <3
    _______

Sure, leave your toddler on the sidewalk by a busy downtown street. What could possibly go wrong? :s
    3VsoMHSrKkp9T1q3J981iaWKUyZgUYjjD3gyo7JjfcHnB7KjSGXCn5MEXTn4boaMYRtXfU44ib_BBiTSNuXhqXSPE3YVbATeQ04cfvAbovv1rySqCZu6dBROVwDQlPhkHsFXMEcDnYKrE7gCgN7sljyiXR60whcXTDY0U_xfAZAF9L0w9tO2HozSiVctcEOCTkYaCwptRx6Cu-AoKSq3HVx2-wb0_pH22mx8whkBruzauDCnuflFK-aBswZP9SI4qkFonsxWTwFomNXYH2mZHNd3s62yrZLDSbezJDMJaVGrXl_XjPVVqOt7-MrsCGEcx3Vto3-q2x_mCyvnUkn-MBxAZcdiuwhVaVU2ZcdvQpJULetmdGjIOGsh0giMYDMWjw-Uk54gFQBHHW7HXa-9Q8dEkN91vNdhQZq0cAe978roLKofC4xibYBjkLGB2tfbw2YCvpB6hKk345Ysd4BCWe5S7sjyfYoiRbqIhP2rj7Efo6tcu24a8Db4g-BsqOxu-FDrjiyDsZtWiYefNMyksjHvMqxy6rVB78Q1guKss7mcFIRFZKWGKHll1YS8q0nApOZ6SJJx5BPdoyM4rYsir47lbT9R7whBRJ_mHOBq=w960-h537-no

Sono sneaks off to the pool every chance he gets! He loves to dive ...
    NDyqzWnFq2XBHgFLfoSK38lLrIrNviI7GJXQLJyMk5MZZB5Oq5BwQu_H7TdSsIWGjDx14arN9UhpYuLD9GJi_VS5QaUwT_6RUaq2GoRoo1jnkUWV_jsu1pGGMVC9CWPrtfJ5Rpx_1mc2bob_20d3s8PL76GRrwXm_aIajpl-QSD4_YWEYj31LSD8e_Ym_xSNcKHxTP1-G6UJ8_4fKlAHq5ao31aqUgYtHN8lzGI28NA-pnD8p9XsDKyQiEn-J2vGcKjGreOCfMY4hVQw_yZqPhOpsJXJo7CE2UmSYT9HeJOE-WA4cdh06qp9JbiH0UH4qnXIlmCsIM2RTQTWC-E-zhAXr2ao5FraUCqJJdtS2t5peACGaVpCNzuf5YsgRFalZMd76LrxHdT8BopExo1oBXPeIwxLhPfW9SptWsJUkq5bigd2Rs3WGpbNuyAVKbtTSq6iry0a0vrvkFGJyPDtNkye5I1nns6vzwUe95npzxROLNfMzQAgUWZ0DV-XhbSeQxKHUmBT7MpeIrquhzF9e8r0x102g27PjCmmiNrq4bOaECJtWWwXJlkS0flYZgQqTtmSI1GDVcbKgiHSE7-ybYNk_zG9KAGtwvEnpZ7V=w960-h537-no

... and float on his Inflato Aqualounge. (This screenshot was taken a while back.)
    8SCAC-6LIOBGhKsEdgmkvOR_T-YNNamHTRo4BdhNc5mvVrLX6dICm9BREJk3_5Sny8umsuXQJzKrge7RgjZFw5zvZ8UpUBFT4wP6opfV0OorpFmvDSy7h-LmH_uWqfDu3Vm4MqelOocHtGTUP5sljzmRFaKQL-rlZwlnH0y3f5AggJq_sNbPX_hMjwhNXVfuVyVF3k1hFmrTXkvDGrtrG7XoEANIkeRXTPtR0rrnv3MKYZFW2bbfvPT0PdDIfIPzndrqZy_zKBeF-diux0Ks9oL_7dFa94HtcvMyTmEsNBy-Yjv0Xvn6_xLbCDmKmhx_eo85ldMxYy_B5cGZmX2o_puUmu3yMwezQhhxIGZI-lcYber5C62Hrpcqad5aYFn_1ei1tzzvYvUxwMIYY4DD1KEiBFXhQaG8rog9IaA7qMe9sEnqXTmtvkWnDjlEwVc8vqLozta1ANMxJUB53kg1A20wvnEABsmOWepte1fMCvuTAncyx_mg-1GkJLL9i_CwBRJgrPzTpdrOEt3YKwRxXDS1rGxf_zb896rkHYMdoW3J0i-6bYqtwlMTMthJG8v7RKrifXHHAFK92bxVC4kZMgaI19vZ0rJeNLmgTWU=w1440-h896-no

I hate it when sims get out of the shower with new hairstyles! Take the cowgirl hat off, Anabel. You're not in Riverview. :/
    BHJhjbh6HjJSW_tNLCwf-6cb71bXLZlaP1bKlEwhuYBAECYKsKNSJYnXxV5X_WNLZ_7V60KJYKlLu5F34s1kTEL3PW_0GG9prjwbBAPQ9tqa4rb6eq92POmFU7BCBDfahxUACSdoYj_Oz2cj2g20BtBo0hNS4Mc1VYsZ5wZAyC2LbK7iRofi-6E3V84jLo6BCzB2Ml_AaoY6emESzVPXAq6Yg_wuOlbj79RIraTB3Mm5gnNHT7rQ2S0vW9UqqTA5cKcbR-HqtST7Gypj-yK1_Cu-a0LiliRzCtB5CRwRGF97V-ldVKjR4xQXqB0uM6vHVRk-OrbKCsG7-FnM7KyeHbM4YaLsgNjiIA5zktY9c_lRlyxeOKB14z8OFt-0nvRKOXyfFxOxZIoAURAA-HGdG1c8w6_gO-IXzfKJ_kxiw7jJ5rpFfUNbSuf0ARZ7oY--D0C1eeRkWvEJm6JXFJWnekP9ImMmbKWkP7mHAAZdXTc2aVzzImxYYvMjA3-7BvuLSQQgCqUmz1vyx8O8_grebq1JHCCo1MOzjLmFMWA6mUXabAKpQtesJ8ebMMIqMjGkPAiBrUZl08KRIzS15_9F8zcRktw4i5gd0sonPbed=w960-h537-no
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,216 Member
    Here is an conley update

[img][/img]8uecXDq.jpg

It were sunday and 30 celcius outside so Luna ventured off to the beach.

[img][/img]LwNOyJ0.jpg

At first she were all alone there

[img][/img]OmnyT4C.jpg

But she got bored so invited out Timothy Su to hang with her
    for the day, not a date just as friends.

[img][/img]Ny4ugbS.jpg

She greeted him and they got hearts

[img][/img]M4W9xhW.jpg

They tried to decide wether to stay at the beach or hang out somewhere else

All for now

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @plushtrap_107 -Thanks for the comment.I've been working on making that CC and testing it to see that it shows up in buy mode.I will make sure to replace chess tables with tables hosting laptops for all future new games so I can avoid having to move new families in before I'm ready.Great pictures!
    @aricarai -I've been feeling off lately with hot weather.
    @Charlottesmom -I've had that happen when my fan was dying.Great pictures!
    @Hisonly1531 -Hi there!That sounds like a fun family.I've had vampire twins born in Deery Meadows in 1624 to a new arrival who died giving birth and the Jankowskys adopted the babies.I've got the entire collection installed on my laptop.
    @bekkasan -THanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @meerkattime -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -My six year old laptop is exactly why I loaded on Mods and insist on using the NRaas version of story progression which is a lighter load on the computer.Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @SillyCharlie -Hi there!I use the NRaas Mod collection and Master Controller could've reset the town and fixed it all at once.
    @lanlyn -It's only5$ in buy mode while the EA one is a lot more pricy than that as my clone is non-default though it still requires Supernatural.Great update!
    @Springfairy556 -Great update!I can switch though story progression,Master Controller or Selector from NRaas Mods.It's never an issue for me since I always play the town.I do actually play rotationally in the TS2 style in TS3 with my heavly Modded game.
    @emorrill -Great update!
    @MKSizzle -Great update!
    @Nindigo -That's why I back up my Sims 3 folder and CC Magic folders a lot.
    @coco -I was working on getting this fixed for others who've also complained about it.
    @ilikethesims30 -It looks like you should be using NRaas Traveler and always use save as and save to a new file each time like I do.
    @Vincent_Vengeance -Great update!
    @Mikezumi -Great picture!
    Here's a Rverview Makeover update below.
    Riverdale in CAW.
    Here's a view of the Riverdale terrain map from CAW.It's what I'll be working with for the Riverview makeover.
    42128713710_55bce82e04_b.jpg
    Here's another view of the map.I'll be leaving this world empty and blank for easy placement of lots in saves.I don't want to risk getting lots placing backwards or facing the wrong way.
    42128713360_8522ee2662_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Life on the farm
    Day 17

The family enjoyed pancakes for breakfast :)
    29005362377_3c159500da_o.jpg
    Because the WA grapes were ready for harvest, Mikezumi rolled wishes to prepare nectar with them. Each grape wish was worth 400 LTH and she had wishes for 4 of them. She would have rolled more but she only had two spare slots and also had a waking wish to prepare a meal. I think they can only hold 3 unlocked-in wishes before more can be rolled. I had her make an amazing recipe which used 3 of the grapes first.
    30074240198_518fbfd669_o.jpg
    Finnian's waking wish was to finish a book so I gave him a comic and Moss's waking wish was to have a sleepover which I cancelled. Fortunately he rolled a wish to chat with Shannon over breakfast. After they chatted, Shannon rolled a wish to play a game with him :)
    43037945035_acff55683a_o.jpg
    30074239288_a1e2db1212_o.jpg
    Finnian's latest painting.
    43037943765_76e636f7fd_o.jpg
    When Finnian finished the comic he rode the spring rider :)
    43037942605_09eb948086_o.jpg
    Moss wasn't having a good time ;)
    43037941805_d769b72d23_o.jpg
    Mikezumi and Shanon got started on the gardening after the kids left for school.
    30074235718_50516b520b_o.jpg
    43037940415_fe0b9df1d9_o.jpg
    Mikezumi got her waking wish while Shannon finished the gardening.
    30074234078_cb2623baf9_o.jpg
    The boys had a field trip to the Bistro. Contessa Capp was chaperone. Celeste Davis is sitting beside her.
    43037939565_4e1c2ec18e_o.jpg
    Gilbert Astare also attended.
    30074233308_c69201b877_o.jpg
    43037938765_d1fcfa69da_o.jpg
    Shannon went to Mikezumi when he was done with the gardening. I like to think he was thanking her for the pancakes ;)
    43037938215_308ed87edf_o.jpg
    Shannon's first heat of the moment kiss for the day. There were many! :D
    30074231838_845e64446f_o.jpg
    30074231568_f64b26c479_o.jpg
    When they were done woohooing, I had Mikezumi prepare nectar using the last grape she had wished to use. They had to get another nectar rack!
    43037937065_a930e7bdb5_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top