Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    My sim gave birth to a baby girl and it was delivered by her former best friend who now hate each other...
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    In yesterday's game Lilith picked up a bug and it left her looking a little the worse for wear:

C6YH14o.png

But she's still got those Matrix moves.

vZWd8Xo.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    30026925268_57447de0f0_b.jpg
    Bianca, Caleb's interest I'm biased since she's mine but I think she's so pretty I want them to have kids already lol.
    42087623090_d3b0697a29_b.jpg
    Anyways moved over to Noelle and Damien's older twins across the way, never really thought about it but this one....ugh I still can't remember who is who I believe this is Xander and his brother is Xavier. The point is he's the only vampire in the house one day he'll move back home, specifically if I have problems with the save again the main family house is so moody. Only one that really lags with me.
    42087623260_e33b2677ff_b.jpg
    His nephew Lance bitter that Firulai doesn't see how amazing he is.
    42087623760_85056793a8_b.jpg
    His son Thiago cute but up to no good.
    28959550587_5e511a1232_b.jpg
    He's going to make the most of the time he has with them.
    28959551757_389f86e61d_b.jpg
    "And remember your uncle is the best man ever, your dad is lame."

"Dream on little brother."
    28959552287_70f2737c07_b.jpg
    Vlad is thrilled he's going to be a father.
    42991961025_9d8766348c_b.jpg
    He'll help out with chores but once the baby is born he'll have her move in first he has to make sure the mansion is family proof.
    28959553037_a6c6f41f4b_b.jpg
    Back to the main family home while Cara is dancing in the mirror.
    42991961835_05290faf24_b.jpg
    Her husband is really enjoying his leaves...kids at heart lol.
    42991962435_4638cc2347_b.jpg
    She never thought when she was adopted that she'd end up here.
    42991963025_fd2d9dd0b4_b.jpg
    My babies <3
    42991963445_50d5b1ac59_b.jpg
    I was looking at old family photos how time flies.
    28959555787_5f0084e6c7_b.jpg
    Also the boys when they were younger.
    28959556507_c4540af7ce_b.jpg
    Their youngest child he'll inherit the house with their granddaughter.
    28959557077_2c840766a8_b.jpg
    Still in love.
    28959557637_f3bbb870ef_b.jpg
    It's like she blames me for the leaves her father was on his way out to clean them up though.
    43178383494_759014374c_b.jpg
    Love from grandma.

Weird to think I've been keeping this family going off and on since cats and dogs first came out which is not that long but feels like it ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ami123ami123 Posts: 32 Member
    My sim had twins which was completely unexpected haha - definitely wasn't anticipating having two babies and a toddler all at once
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I know I keep editing my avi, but it's because I'm having time go by through the family photos. <3 Ryan and Katherine are a week- one freaking week!- away from becoming elders, their son just became a teenager(now with 13 days until he becomes a young adult) and Madison will be a young adult in six days!
    Another family portrait
    43003643255_843133a18b_o.png
    Alex's CAS makeover
    43190019194_c452534aed_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    chozobochozobo Posts: 40 Member
    edited August 2018
    aRox4sR.jpg
    Mortimer Goth died after sitting at the edge of my pool for too long with Bella.
    I'm glad I got her into warm clothes in time, thanks MC Command Center, but sadly, was too late for him.
    BWSE6B6.jpg
    As you can see, my Sim Christina isn't too bothered by it...
    For some reason. Not bothered at all that her neighbour just died on her lot, after using her pool, which I deleted in my rescue mission xD
    At least the children didn't see it. Someone think of the children!

(EDIT BECAUSE EPIC REASONS: Santa just married Marcus Flex. He's called Clement Flex now. This is truly a winter miracle.)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Christmas Day and both Joaquin Le Chien and Sergio Romeo received large dollops of pet poo as presents from Father Winter. Angry, they stuck it to him with a beatdown!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I love Seasons so much!
    Jess making a yummy Ham dinner for Harvestfest
    8uGfJxM.png
    r57ddw4.png
    Late that night after the kids went to bed, Chris and Jess snuck out to the bowling alley. Since Jess is pregnant with baby #3 she just watched Chris. It was very... entertaining. Heh
    15ZsKBS.png
    328DbMg.png
    He's just so cute! :love:
    hRYSDwW.png
    It was Spooky Day and Chris was so proud of his astronaut costume. *Kara in the background* "Dad, you are such a dork, ugh."
    EsC89MH.png
    2ATj0N0.png
    This kid just storms into our house and steals candy. Serves ya right, you little hooligan.
    caD9b31.png
    The night ended with Kara taking Sterling (Yoda) ice skating.
    "Careful, fall you will."
    qv0TChW.png
    IG9FUnQ.png

• Options
    MaggiedollMaggiedoll Posts: 241 Member
    but she needs 3 careers at level 3 for her aspiration.
    Usually for the Renaissance sim aspiration, get them the connections reward trait before doing the careers. That way they get to level 3 without having to actually do the job at all. My sims prefer to be self employed.
  • Options
    s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    sXlQCL9.jpg

While my sim was out at the bar, a random NPC keeled over from old age. Everyone's crying but ol' grimmy didn't let that put a damper on his night clearly...
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Maaany pictures, so spoiler:
    A vampire visited my family AGAIN:

Screenshot_256.png

Also, one of my sims visited the nightclub and really had to go to the toilet, but some random lady was standing in his way and just didn't move no matter what I did.

So I burned her:

Screenshot_228.png
    Screenshot_231.png
    "Nice work, Grim! See you next time!"

Cecilia was bullying Synthia again because she's emo:
    Screenshot_259.png
    Screenshot_261.png

So she went into her room crying:
    Screenshot_265.png

Meanwhile, Jacques Villareal who visited randomly died of old age:
    Screenshot_263.png

Seems like Grim came back faster than I would have thought:
    Screenshot_264.png

Grim finished his work and my sims' urn collection is extending rapidly.

However, Synthia didn't care about this and wanted to show her sister that she isn't the only pretty girl in the house, so she went into the bathroom and changed her appearance forever:
    Before:
    Screenshot_267.png
    (lol this looks like a police photo)
    After:
    Screenshot_268.png

Now, it was time to go to the prom with her new look. Of course, the first thing she did when she arrived was taking a selfie:
    Screenshot_269.png

She would have never thought that the school gym, the bane of her existence, could actually look this nicely:
    Screenshot_271.png

Her father volunteered for being the chaperone, but I think nobody told him about the dresscode:
    Screenshot_272.png
    (I swear, he was already dressed like this when he arrived on the lot, it's literally the same outfit he was wearing on the romance festival when I wasn't playing him)
    He was also the photographer of the party:
    Screenshot_276.png

Later, Synthia proudly showed him her new outfit:
    Screenshot_278.png
    He's like: "Pff, my outfit is ten times better!"
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I moved Jack Avery into the Cole household so he didn't end up with a townie. Here's the whole- well, for now, they're complete- family, posing in front of the Christmas tree. <3 I may have Madison and Jack- who are now dating- try for a baby so her parents don't miss the joy of becoming grandparents.
    42110255010_c948a2044a_o.png

PS: I'm aware that I keep using that pose because it's one of the only poses that doesn't require furniture. Lol.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    The next Day Harley decided to play his devil's guitars outside in the snow before....
    HREQCoL.png
    That's right, taking a jog out in the snow despite almost freezing to death the other day.
    Z3j0fvt.png
    Later that night Akshara decided to get started on her Presidential campaign and went out to see the voters......God help us all.
    aW5Ts8u.png
    Akshara: "Hello there, I am Akshara Graves and I'm running for President."
    Scarlett: "I know, you're my sister in-law. We've known each other for years"
    Is it immoral to beg your sister in-law to vote for you?
    cpVzjER.png
    After getting home, Saanvi wanted to feel her little baby sibling.
    DJNgvvF.png
    And then they decided to take part in some midnight snowman building.
    i2D76hT.png
    Next day.....IT'S NEW YEARS EVE! GET HYPED!!!
    nso65Yr.png
    Hey, dad's getting hyped.
    VTBXUO5.png
    Hey Akshara is hyped too! She even got herself a New Years Resolution, she wants to write a book.
    KIAaLd5.png
    So Akshara started writing a political book full of awful opinions.
    JWfigF3.png
    She finished it by sundown.
    lwz6nLb.png
    Before the New Years party Akshara went out to try and get some more votes in with a thrilling speech.
    O6jTnMR.png
    And the only person there just so happened to be....Akshara's other sister in law, Gem! Aww looks like Akshara's baby is going to have a cousin within the same age range!
    Zwkz99x.png
    So when the party came around the only logical place they could have it at would just so happen to be.......Great-Grandpa Ace's Penthouse!
    S80Ho2Z.png
    This definitely isn't the first time everyone just stood around the kitchen TV. Except now they're all watching that nice little countdown.
    vZ9bVbz.png
    Woo, new year.
    XioGSHF.png
    Harley: "Hey dad, check out my muscles!"
    Kane: "Oh wow congrats, you still aren't as big as I was when I was in my prime!"
    4CFFMnU.png
    Saanvi wants some of that funny juice that her mom and grandma are drinking. Mom says sure thing, while Grandma being the responsible non-insane person in this conversation had to be the moral guidance of this situation.
    ioUVNDq.png
    But hey, Grandma has to feel up that baby as well.
    rWOmLHb.png

And unfortunately after the party.....Great-Grandpa Ace died! I mean, not THAT unfortunate because I'm pretty sure after outliving his wife, his younger sisters and every friend he ever had I'm pretty sure the guy was done with life. Last time I get a Sim to complete the body builder aspiration and get the long life trait.
    Ahh Ace, the Sim who has been around in this game since December because I take too many breaks. Even being around before I upgraded my graphics.
    WhLq9Yy.png
    Ace's early life was difficult because right before he was born his parents adopted a dog and he had to fight for the spot of cutest thing in his house.
    3P26RQC.png
    Oh look, the younger sister of Ace who died so many years before Ace ever did!
    zLFjvEW.png
    He had to work out....A LOT to get to the top of the Sportsball career with that noodle body.
    NsQYckC.png
    Man did he suck at the game.
    jqzmEBZ.png
    He got better.....eventually.
    XVzHgXF.png
    Hey remember when he married that scary goth chick?
    7Cu37IE.png
    Also, he had a short temper.
    FczLHFc.png
    At least he got better looking as he got older.
    wy9p9eh.png
    Then there was that time where he killed a guy. He didn't get arrested because his daughter is the police chief. Go corruption!
    Tbs3C7s.png
    And then after his wife died Ace spent his last 10 or so years living as the local Pimp.
    XU0WUSs.png
    RIP Ace. You old Relic.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited August 2018
    My plum sim denied proposal from this nice man ... whom she met 5 minutes after she dumped her boyfriend for insulting her at karaoke bar in front of the family and friends. Who cares, that she is pregnant with twins and this nice men fell in love with her at the first site, she just rudely denied his proposal. ( I want to smash my computer LOL, this sim is the worst at dating. She had 5 boyfriends, then 6th made her pregnant and kept insulting her all the time, now she refused 7th) I guess she is destined to be the first single mother in my game ... Poor man is pouring his heart to his journal :/
    LNAOmBD.png

Drama continues , I just found out this new boyfriend is former vampire !!! ( I found him on the gallery, his name is Robert Hardin, but I changed his last name to Robert HardinSexy :D ) So now I'm thinking how to turn him back to the vampire ? I never played vampire involved with my own sims before, it would be fun.
    Post edited by Feisbukaite on
  • Options
    TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    The sims of my sister and me continue to fight for the affection of a friend that we both know in real life. He gets a good laugh from it.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I am drastically thinking of murdering Mortimer and Alexander. Also Ulrike might have accidentally used her vampire alluring aura on a club meeting and now the other newlyborn vampires keep calling her for dates.

I also forgot to turn Bella, so she won't become a vamp until tomorrow...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Further from making posters of my Sims 3 characters, I decided to try and replicate them in Sims 4. I managed to find a TS4 version of one of their tatts, but the others not so much. Anyway I think I did okay! :wink:

YBJamPh.jpg?1
    n5H7G9T.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Lord Lancelot Fancypants, eccentric gentleman inventor, felt a little lonely these days. So naturally he went to a creepy graveyard and made a wish at the wishing well.
    PlHkRgl.jpg
    K3PPkX6.jpg

What eventually appeared out of the mysterious black mist was a ghost bear child!?
    tMoadu5.jpg

Nonetheless he will love this creature.
    P8pOeNr.jpg

The cold winter days have now warmed up for his Lordship and his pet llama, thanks to new ghostly addition to the family.
    X30Pm6e.jpg
    owxH6f3.jpg
  • Options
    WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    One of my Sims knelt down by his bathroom shower, and weeded the garden.
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    My teenager went to a night club.
    The family dog texted a warning to her telling her not to stay out past her curfew or she'll get in trouble.
    I switched over to my household lot and found my dog literally telling the mother. I kid you not. The party thought bubble was in my dogs mind.
    Maybe its a weird glitch but it made my night!
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Don went to the Spice Festival with Lilith while Caleb was at work. He failed the curry test, but had some beer afterwards.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    LemLem Posts: 33 Member
    I adopted a cat for my family and decided to make my lot have the 'Cat Hangout' trait. I didn't realise cats would just stroll into my house. They were everywhere! I deleted that save just now along with every single other I had, I'm going to start completely fresh later on.
  • Options
    Ryan and Katherine are grandparents! Shortly before the New Year, Madison gave birth to a son named Kameron. He was born while I was playing Alex and his girlfriend Daphne, so the game named him. Those two drank the Romance Juice and started dating. Lol! He'll pop the question some time either in the spring or summer.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited August 2018
    34sjmgg.png

Maribel Powers has been trying to make new friends at the Spice Festival today. I'm not really sure she's going about it the right way. #noxiouscloud

2hs6j5s.png

Carmen Savala's performance at the Solar Flare Lounge was well received.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Since they are only teens and cannot formally get married, Arthur and his pregnant girlfriend Silmara exchanged promise rings at the ancient ruins.

2358f53db03eebea2e9e18760478079c.png

9e9e494d1c2f827f74fd0e8964316eca.png

They went out for brunch afterwards with Arthur's family. Silmara and her inlaws hit it off. She's excited to move in with them.

c8ee1334fbda9ad8df85688522646716.png

I can't get over how beautiful Windenburg is during the winter. The view from this rooftop restaurant is stunning!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top