Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    LadyMoonyLadyMoony Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks everyone for the support and also the suggestions! I'm on my last week of college break right now and it'll be a good one with so much to read, now that's my kind of stuff. I've decided to try my hand at doing my story, and even downloaded some mods, it's gonna be lit and with lit I mean my poor computer might actually catch on fire. There are A LOT of mods needed to make a medieval setting in TS4, apparently. I'm trying to keep it as faithful as possible to the period but well, the lack of male resources just forced my hand. Hope it won't be too jarring.

Also, everyone, you can call me Moony! I actually put that as my name because Remus Lupin is my unproblematic fave and oh my, im not even started with my first story and I'm already thinking up a Harry Potter one. I need to stop myself and chill, i haven't been in the forums for a day yet
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    On top of that I like @Bugsie2016 's What Are We Really Made Of , which just started on season 2.
    Okay, favourite stories... well I'm really enjoying @Bugsie2016 's People of The Light Tribe. I think you'll like that story too because it's about kings and queens and Royal alliances.

Thanks for the mentions!! :smiley:
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    For_Eorzea wrote: »

Yaaaas fam!! (Sorry I know, it's such an outdated meme. :D)
    I love your new avatar by the way!
  • Options
    LadyMoony wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for the support and also the suggestions! I'm on my last week of college break right now and it'll be a good one with so much to read, now that's my kind of stuff. I've decided to try my hand at doing my story, and even downloaded some mods, it's gonna be lit and with lit I mean my poor computer might actually catch on fire. There are A LOT of mods needed to make a medieval setting in TS4, apparently. I'm trying to keep it as faithful as possible to the period but well, the lack of male resources just forced my hand. Hope it won't be too jarring.

Also, everyone, you can call me Moony! I actually put that as my name because Remus Lupin is my unproblematic fave and oh my, im not even started with my first story and I'm already thinking up a Harry Potter one. I need to stop myself and chill, i haven't been in the forums for a day yet

@LadyMoony If you need any help in finding mods or cc, my story has some medievalness to it so I have cc for that and I could probably held find mods :)
  • Options
    TestingThisOut77TestingThisOut77 Posts: 79 Member
    Hello everyone! Chapter Two of my story "Confining Space" is up, so please check it out! I was going to announce that last night, but I storm hit as soon as I published it. :cry: This is it tho: https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com/2018/07/21/chapter-two-nate/
    Check out my stories "On Their Way" (An Alien Legacy) and "Confining Space" (An Original Story) at https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com!
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Munterbacon Aww, thanks for recommending Fangs! <3<3 (I love the other stories you rec'd too. ;) )
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    /Gives @Munterbacon a sleepy hug
    Tanks for the reco, mate...
    /Hug is awkwardly long
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @Munterbacon Aww, thanks for recommending Fangs! <3<3 (I love the other stories you rec'd too. ;) )
    @LadyLobster No problemo! Much deserved!
    tumblr_my7zgrpm9z1so0ukuo1_400.gif
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    /Gives @Munterbacon a sleepy hug
    Tanks for the reco, mate...
    /Hug is awkwardly long
    @WagonFruit
    WagonFruit: /Hug is awkwardly long, now I must bounce!
    cathop1.gif

dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    For_Eorzea wrote: »

Yaaaas fam!! (Sorry I know, it's such an outdated meme. :D)
    I love your new avatar by the way!

Thanks! I scetched it for Little Plague. It'll prolly be in the next chapter.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I have a detective one, and a Harry Potter one, and a Disney one (two actually) that I've been working on that I haven't even started to publish. XD
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    LadyMoony wrote: »

i'm glad you don't mind being called moony. remus is my favorite too. i used to have him as my avi. a carry over from sims 3. i got mad when she killed him just as his life turned around and got better.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Thanks @Munterbacon !

But you forgot one of my favorite stories...yours!

@LadyMoony you should read Ironbound. It’s an amazing sci fi story that intertwines two main characters who’s worlds are being threatened. It’ll have you on the edge of your seat! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/841601/ironbound-updated-7-1-15#latest
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Thanks @Munterbacon !

But you forgot one of my favorite stories...yours!

@LadyMoony you should read Ironbound. It’s an amazing sci fi story that intertwines two main characters who’s worlds are being threatened. It’ll have you on the edge of your seat! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/841601/ironbound-updated-7-1-15#latest

oh thats what its about. i never knew i get distracted by the horns.
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    edited July 2018
    Took me way longer than planned, but the next chapter of Lil' Plague is done n' published!

Underpath

Multiple cries of joy, tears and, hmm... I need a snack. Gotta keep the salt levels steady :|

[also, the font on my posts has taken to changing itself between random sentences -________- ]
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Munterbacon - Thanks for the shoutout... but as @pammiechick said - Ironbound is awesome!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    @CathyTea here's your grandsons
    D14KL1Z.png

sICQglS.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    D14KL1Z.png

sICQglS.png

Interesting! The first one looks a bit like my brother, and the second one looks a lot like his son, my nephew!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    edited July 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    D14KL1Z.png

sICQglS.png

Interesting! The first one looks a bit like my brother, and the second one looks a lot like his son, my nephew!

they're separate grandsons. The Both grandsons are from the children of an affair that my simself's "husband" (Arthur) had with your simself. (the blonde one is also a grandchild of Elsa Arendelle Elsa married @KitDragonFlight and the two had 3 daughters who apparently are all lesbians but I'm able to have them have children)

One of Elsa's granddaughters have a name that has a bad rap these days.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    My isbi banners for chapters one and two are almost complete. I've been having fun doing an overhaul of my word press xD
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    My isbi banners for chapters one and two are almost complete. I've been having fun doing an overhaul of my word press xD

Congrats! :)
  • Options
    Thank you!! I'm so excited to be working on these! They're a little time consuming, but I'm loving how it makes everything look nicer!

and i'm showing it off in a spoiler because I can't help myself. xD
    b0yEqn2.png
    5fCVVUd.png LxHRZsP.png u2PQGbZ.png TUpUVwf.png: aTXk227.png: BtOMTAj.png srSEb2f.png taKd1a7.png 98CXGRg.png l1GyQln.png ZvUR5Yb.png fJ6vAYI.png TX6kjIo.png

9EhHaB9.png
    xiLj9L9.png jOvdXvI.png
    egZ7wNR.png 83jYzfF.png
    Gum3p6p.png juysJAW.png
    oS38HAY.png CSLXh7E.png
    AvzH90W.png FAEWLs0.png
    i2nN9MT.png QnuIyTX.png
    zwBIakB.png aAH6MK6.png
  • Options
    TestingThisOut77TestingThisOut77 Posts: 79 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Thank you!! I'm so excited to be working on these! They're a little time consuming, but I'm loving how it makes everything look nicer!

and i'm showing it off in a spoiler because I can't help myself. xD
    b0yEqn2.png
    5fCVVUd.png LxHRZsP.png u2PQGbZ.png TUpUVwf.png: aTXk227.png: BtOMTAj.png srSEb2f.png taKd1a7.png 98CXGRg.png l1GyQln.png ZvUR5Yb.png fJ6vAYI.png TX6kjIo.png

9EhHaB9.png
    xiLj9L9.png jOvdXvI.png
    egZ7wNR.png 83jYzfF.png
    Gum3p6p.png juysJAW.png
    oS38HAY.png CSLXh7E.png
    AvzH90W.png FAEWLs0.png
    i2nN9MT.png QnuIyTX.png
    zwBIakB.png aAH6MK6.png

OOohhh, following! Your story looks interesting! :lol:
    Check out my stories "On Their Way" (An Alien Legacy) and "Confining Space" (An Original Story) at https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com!
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @pammiechick & @AudreyFld Thanks for the shoutout for Ironbound, I'm always happy knowing that you guys love it! :blush:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE more new banners. and a new chapter for my my sims trophy legacy xD which is a new challenge by the way. I think it's only a couple months old now.
    But GOD i love how these banners turned out. SO CUTE. ... mostly cause pizza.

@TestingThisOut77 <3 OMG thank you so much, that's so sweet of you!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I made something. I don't usually share these (only on my tumblr 'art' blog) but I'm proud of them.
    tumblr_pc8vkzeTN41x4pls3o1_540.png
    tumblr_pc8v0nQPEH1x4pls3o1_540.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top