Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hourglass Legacy Saga. RETURNS!!!

Comments

• Options
    LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    Mickey's going to Brindleton Bay. Cole's going to Brindleton Bay. This is about to get fun.

Oh your guys have NO! idea lol.... >:)

Should we be scared? :o I hope no one gets hurt! :# Still looking forward to it! >:)

No Sims will be harmed in the making for this Legacy.

That's NOT what Randy says.

hmmm....good point,,,,okay EVERYONE GONNA DIE!!!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Mickey's going to Brindleton Bay. Cole's going to Brindleton Bay. This is about to get fun.

Should we be scared? :o I hope no one gets hurt! :# Still looking forward to it! >:)

Hello!
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Liar! You already offed Randy! :'( You are NOT to be trusted....

Just what I was going to say! Well actually, I was thinking, "And we're supposed to believe you when you already killed Randy?"

Got water to go with my popcorn.
    image.png
  • Options

Hello!

Hey Audrey. Apparently Sims will be harmed in the making of this Legacy. I was unaware of this were you aware of this? We have decided everyone must die.
  • Options
    Chapter Ten of Sins of the Father is posted
    lo6VWae.png
    The gang pays some new friends a visit
    YB7ha9B.png
    Mickey and Emillia take their relationship to the next level
    aSDoZxJ.png
    Tony is called to a secret meeting
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I loved the RW Youth Ranch what a great tribute to Randy! I'm glad to see that Mickey's team are doing good for others as well the bad stuff. Tony=trouble, watch out Mickey! And just who is this Louie guy and what is he up too? I'm sure it's no good. >:)
  • Options
    I loved the RW Youth Ranch what a great tribute to Randy! I'm glad to see that Mickey's team are doing good for others as well the bad stuff. Tony=trouble, watch out Mickey! And just who is this Louie guy and what is he up too? I'm sure it's no good. >:)

Yeah The Outfit is separated from other criminals to make them more anti-heroes rather than villains. They do things for the community and not prey on it. Tony is without a doubt disillusioned Louie is related to one set of villains from Blue Hearts we will get to know more in coming chapters.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    My apologies for the absence. My internet went down and I was without it for almost the entire week...but I am back.
    Chapter Eleven of Sins of the Father is now posted.

bPuWyAw.png
    Tony meets "The Cabal"
    GUI2ljq.png
    Tensions within the crew finally reach a boiling point.
  • Options
    My apologies for the absence. My internet went down and I was without it for almost the entire week...but I am back.

bPuWyAw.png
    Tony meets "The Cabal"
    GUI2ljq.png

Welcome back - And boy did they boil! :) Things are hotter than Mickey realizes though....
  • Options

bPuWyAw.png
    Tony meets "The Cabal"
    GUI2ljq.png

Welcome back - And boy did they boil! :) Things are hotter than Mickey realizes though....

Yes they are, we will see how things unfold, I fear the Blake's are not the only ones being targeted, I believe Carlton mentioned something about the Murdocks?
  • Options

bPuWyAw.png
    Tony meets "The Cabal"
    GUI2ljq.png

Yes they are, we will see how things unfold, I fear the Blake's are not the only ones being targeted, I believe Carlton mentioned something about the Murdocks?

Oh - yes... I DID see that, pretended not to! He needs to stay far away from Ben...that poor man has suffered enough... *glares at Lonestar* Maybe we can sic Leroy on him.... a bit foreboding though...
  • Options

bPuWyAw.png
    Tony meets "The Cabal"
    GUI2ljq.png

Oh - yes... I DID see that, pretended not to! He needs to stay far away from Ben...that poor man has suffered enough... *glares at Lonestar* Maybe we can sic Leroy on him.... a bit foreboding though...

Leroy getting a little old to get in fist fights though ain't he? Ben has been through a lot but since he married Sophia, that boy been too happy, need to shake things up a bit :P
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Brindleton Bay is where Cole is right? This is interesting i smell a crossover...
  • Options
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Brindleton Bay is where Cole is right? This is interesting i smell a crossover...
    Yes. Both ‘men’ will be in Brindleton Bay. Do they may just bump into each other once or twice! :)
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited July 2018

Cue somebody loosely affiliated with Mickey kicking a dog and said dog being taken to where Ben is practicing/learning to take over a practice. Followed by "Hilarity Ensuing"

And by Hilarity Ensuing I mean Mickey & Cole fighting like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrziHnudx3g
  • Options
    Could happen...Cole is not a fan! Tomorrow we shall see their first encounter...
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

Cue somebody loosely affiliated with Mickey kicking a dog and said dog being taken to where Ben is practicing/learning to take over a practice. Followed by "Hilarity Ensuing"

And by Hilarity Ensuing I mean Mickey & Cole fighting like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrziHnudx3g

@MINEZ For sure a crossover is coming, one like we have never done before

@VanPelt81 I don't see any of Mickey's people kicking a dog, how the Hilarity...fight, THAT WE MIGHT SEE lol
  • Options
    Well that Tony is a bad apple! >:) Aaaand the cross over really begins! So excited to see this! :):o:#>:)
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    Well that Tony is a bad apple! >:) Aaaand the cross over really begins! So excited to see this! :):o:#>:)

Eeek. I am very excited too. :D I really hope everyone enjoys it. It is a huge undertaking coordinating everything. Tomorrow we will see some of the first of it when our two stories sync up in time and we see Mickey and Cole interacting in Willow Creek for the first time. Before my story was ahead of @LONESTAR2330’s in time, but now, we are at the same places in our stories timewise.

And then later, when they are all in Brindleton Bay and going to the same college we will see more of it. Of course there will be things in my story that aren’t in his and visa versa. So it won’t be exactly the same story told in both. Mine will still focus on Cole. His will focus on Mickey and his band of merry men and women. Lol... But there will be a bit crossing paths and we will see how that affects their respective lives. It will continue well into adulthood. Mickey and Cole definitely lead very different lifestyles to say the least. :joy:
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @haswh wrote: »

Eeek. I am very excited too. :D I really hope everyone enjoys it. It is a huge undertaking coordinating everything. Tomorrow we will see some of the first of it when our two stories sync up in time and we see Mickey and Cole interacting in Willow Creek for the first time. Before my story was ahead of @LONESTAR2330’s in time, but now, we are at the same places in our stories timewise.

And then later, when they are all in Brindleton Bay and going to the same college we will see more of it. Of course there will be things in my story that aren’t in his and visa versa. So it won’t be exactly the same story told in both. Mine will still focus on Cole. His will focus on Mickey and his band of merry men and women. Lol... But there will be a bit crossing paths and we will see how that affects their respective lives. It will continue well into adulthood. Mickey and Cole definitely lead very different lifestyles to say the least. :joy:

@AudreyFld @haswh I am very excited, it has been a bit of work getting things to sync up but we have done it, and the real fun begins. Our stories will take different directions but we be coordinating some events that will effect both stories, and we have some pretty big surprises for you guys. I am excited and I cannot thank @AudreyFld for being so generous with her characters and working with me. If not for her and of course you readers who have come to my page, I would have given up long time ago. Writing these stories for you guys is very enjoyable and we love doing it, but at times it can be tenacious work. Without all you awesome people who laugh and cry with our characters as they go through their ups and downs, it would not be as much fulfilling. So I thank you guys very much for sticking with us and caring about our creations. Hope you guys like what we have in store for Cole, Mickey and the rest of the two gangs. It is going to be a hell of a ride fro them and I hope fro you guys as well.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @VanPelt81 I don't see any of Mickey's people kicking a dog, how the Hilarity...fight, THAT WE MIGHT SEE lol

Not saying Mickey or his people kick a dog, though Cole might assume this because of his hatred of Mickey.
  • Options

Not saying Mickey or his people kick a dog, though Cole might assume this because of his hatred of Mickey.

Safe to say, Cole would definitely assume so....
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Time trickles through the The Hourglass
    Old Endings begot New Beginnings
    Plenty of drama shall come to pass....

You guys didn't know I was a poet too did ya... :wink:
  • Options
    Chapter Twelve of Sins of the Father in now posted. Special thanks to @AudreyFld for her generosity and starting this great saga with me. As msot of you guys know we have been working on putting together a crossover and that begins here

HN4pcqa.png
    Mickey leaves Windenburg to spend the summer in San Myshuno/Willow Creek.
    O4LAA9o.png
    Meet Henry Benedict III
    jSF6K47.png
    Mickey meets with Willow Creek Outfit boss D.J. Kingston and one of his crew.
    PaQ91Pc.png
    No visit to Willow Creek would be complete without stopping by to see Helen and Nora...
    LNYgfEZ.png
    ...and special guest stars, Cole, Nicky and Dannie!
  • Options
    Those goodbyes with Mickey's family were very touching and sweet. <3 Love the whole butler idea and I can hear Henry/Harry's voice in my head! Well done @LONESTAR2330! :smiley:

Okay so now I am rethinking the whole Mickey/Nicky thing. Nicky seems to have been talking about him with Dannie and also blushed and was nervous. And Mickey is just from what I can see wanting to catch up but I think he might make a move also.

Love these two stories all smushed together! It's wonderful and has me on edge to see what's next! <3<3