Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hourglass Legacy Saga. RETURNS!!!

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    I am up to chapter 9 in the first gen. I never saw that coming, Garrett as the boss! :scream: Also Riya is pregnant! Oh no! :scream: Randy and Helen's lives are going to change with news!

Loving every min of reading and I hope to be caught up soon! :)

Hi! :smile: Another story to add to your ever growing list! I am enjoying it too.

So true! My list gets longer and longer! It's almost overwhelming...
    I am enjoying it though! :)
    edited June 2018
    Chapter 24= NOOooooo :bawling::bawling::bawling: How could you!!!! :heartbreak:

Chapter 25= Well that didn't help at all!! I'm a puddle! :bawling::bawling::bawling:
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Chapter 25= Well that didn't help at all!! I'm a puddle! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Right.... :bawling:
  • LONESTAR2330LONESTAR2330 Posts: 630 Member
    edited June 2018
    I am up to chapter 9 in the first gen. I never saw that coming, Garrett as the boss! :scream: Also Riya is pregnant! Oh no! :scream: Randy and Helen's lives are going to change with news!

Awesome. I am glad you are enjoying the story.

Hi! :smile: Another story to add to your ever growing list! I am enjoying it too.

Ah my first and most loyal fan :smiley:

I know, that took some work, I am not an emotional person but even I had to shed a tear for Randy.
    All caught up! So happy I got that under my belt. Excited to see whats up ahead for this family! :)
    All caught up! So happy I got that under my belt. Excited to see whats up ahead for this family! :)

Glad you are caught up and that you are enjoying the story.
    Chapter Seven of
    Sins of the Father is now posted.

eqNMbuH.png
    Riya has some big news for the family.
    MmJvGgj.png
    Mickey and his crew plan a big operation.
    Riya being pregnant was a surprise for me and for Garret! A lot of parents at that age are just waiting for the kids to go to college but all will work out fine I'm sure.
    Mickey shouldn't have spoken to his Dad like even if it did straighten him out. I also think when he went to talk about the accounts he should have told his Dad why he was asking. This might lead to some big trouble for his team.
    Thanks for the update! :)
    Riya being pregnant was a surprise for me and for Garret! A lot of parents at that age are just waiting for the kids to go to college but all will work out fine I'm sure.
    Mickey shouldn't have spoken to his Dad like even if it did straighten him out. I also think when he went to talk about the accounts he should have told his Dad why he was asking. This might lead to some big trouble for his team.

THIS! I totally agree! :)
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I don't know about this...
    @MINEZ wrote: »

Agreed... Mickey should be reaching out to his Dad....this could go south really bad.... not a road I want to see him go down. :(
    @MINEZ wrote: »

Agreed... Mickey should be reaching out to his Dad....this could go south really bad.... not a road I want to see him go down. :(
    MINEZ wrote: »

You guys underestimate Mickey and his crew. I don't think Mickey meant any disrespect, however he is getting at that age where he will occasionally challenge his father, this time he just happened to be right, but Garret made sure he let Mickey know what might happen if he talked like that to him again.
    Chapter Eight of Sins of the Father is posted!!

0gBWLQ7.png
    gC1GJq9.png
    hStQYci.png
    1C5y2Uh.png

Mickey and his crew attempt the heist of the century.
    Chapter Nine of Sins of the Father is now posted.
    JmuyPws.png
    A big payday for the crew, creates a possible problem.
    trntLSv.png
    Mickey attends his first "commission" meeting.
    hFqhG4O.png
    Mickey makes his move on Emillia.
    Wow that Tony has a temper, better keep a close eye on him Mickey. Fifty thousand is a lot for kids so young he should be happy. So a big move is to happen soon. I wonder how they will handle that. I like the Mickey and Emillia situation, they're cute together. :)
    Thanks for a chapter today! :)
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Mickey's going to Brindleton Bay. Cole's going to Brindleton Bay. This is about to get fun.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 I didn't see the connection till you said something! Your right this is going to get very interesting! :o

@Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Mickey's going to Brindleton Bay. Cole's going to Brindleton Bay. This is about to get fun.
    @haswh wrote: »
    @Skcaga6 I didn't see the connection till you said something! Your right this is going to get very interesting! :o
    Very interesting for sure! :joy: Such good sleuthing.... :)

Skcaga6 wrote: »

Oh your guys have NO! idea lol.... >:)

Should we be scared? :o I hope no one gets hurt! :# Still looking forward to it! >:)
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,222 Member
    ::gets popcorn and waits for the show:: :)
    image.png

Should we be scared? :o I hope no one gets hurt! :# Still looking forward to it! >:)

No Sims will be harmed in the making for this Legacy.
    ::gets popcorn and waits for the show:: :)

Don't for get the soda pop

Liar! You already offed Randy! :'( You are NOT to be trusted....
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member

That's NOT what Randy says.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656