Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @SimTrippy I love that pic I have such a hard time snapping pics of the strikes...meh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    @SimTrippy Thank you so much! :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @SimTrippy I love that pic I have such a hard time snapping pics of the strikes...meh.

Hahaha same here. Took me like 12 screenshots to catch it once :D
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Stormy weather in San Myshuno <3
    NdkCYAj.png

:heart:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Taylor_MTaylor_M Posts: 30 Member
    Wow! All of the screenshots are so cool!
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    She literally scared me lol...was just strolling through the house and seen her like this then she had a positive moodlet from being struck lol

2myvwno.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    that happened to me too lul i just scrolled to my sim and i was like what the freak happned to my sim XD
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited July 2018
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Stormy weather in San Myshuno <3
    NdkCYAj.png
    I love this picture its so awesome looking with the lightning and lighting in it. <3

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,946 Member
    I would be, too. Lightning bending is not worth it!
  • Options
    LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    @ahoychristie I couldn’t find it on the gallery ): is your Username the same as on the forums??
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    At first I played Seasons on a farm in Windenburg and a villa in Oasis Springs but now I'm playing mostly in apartments. That's gorgeous too :heart:
    wVqvEGO.png
    T7FEYWL.png
    N2iFaNx.png
    1J1sIFJ.png
    fVfLkIX.png
    6Tt2yDs.png
    2C6se4g.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited July 2018
    @SimTrippy It's nice to see how dedicated the living statue is to his job being out in a thunderstorm. :o

Also, I swear this is literally the ONLY sim I have ever seen washing themselves in the rain. It was at the spice festival and not a restaurant this time. It started to rain and soon as it did-- 'OH TIME TO SHOWER NOW'
    dVshZ2W.png

:neutral:

I really need to check this townies traits and see if one of them is triggered to do that autonomously. The vendor didn't much appreciate it. He's selling shirts PLEASE use one.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    @SimTrippy It's nice to see how dedicated the living statue is to his job being out in a thunderstorm. :o

Also, I swear this is literally the ONLY sim I have ever seen washing themselves in the rain. It was at the spice festival and not a restaurant this time. It started to rain and soon as it did-- 'OH TIME TO SHOWER NOW'
    dVshZ2W.png

:neutral:

I really need to check this townies traits and see if one of them is triggered to do that autonomously. The vendor didn't much appreciate it. He's selling shirts PLEASE use one.

LOL :D Yeah I've only seen one do it too. And he also, strangly, did it in front of a clothing shop. Maybe there's a secret rebellious trait we know nothing about? :D

Totally agree about the statue btw, most ppl had left with their umbrellas but he and the sim on the basketball court were clearly in town with a mission!
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I love all these pictures! I’m having so much fun with clubs now that seasons is out, even summer is so much better now!
    eIZncjn.jpg
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Seeing this makes me so fuzzy inside :heart:

35c34hw.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited July 2018
    Sixam in winter...
    2qtcwfq.png
    jzk58l.png
    2zoz0ya.png
    jjmko7.png
    2up78kp.png
    2zp40vn.png
    2dvpn35.png
    is absolutely gorgeous. I kind of wish that Sixam was a full fledged world.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited July 2018
    Since it's the 4th of July, I just had to have one of my families celebrate it. I went with my Joyner family since they're a huge family of 8 and I thought it would be super cute for them to have a huge holiday party together. :D Really picture heavy; sorry.

Mom, Zoe.
    s5dVHCD.png
    Dad, Howard.
    upJnkkc.png
    Teen daughter, Maya.
    KzYLwJP.png
    Teen son, Mark.
    decqiMK.png
    Child son, Oliver.
    4WsrsxQ.png
    Child daughter, Olivia.
    xR5BBwy.png
    Toddlers, Brennan and Desiree.
    hPrmARL.png
    jPLq9RG.png
    UetUbot.png
    Q1JjbCN.png
    hYWBwdS.png
    S3auOmq.png
    Jf0V7nd.png
    7ANLyZH.png
    1wxeCCJ.png
    FLTxAom.png
    3xrKVae.png
    qN2ntOF.png
    XWfW71v.png
    Qc9wEFZ.png
    NzdvMTb.png
    dJIso1U.png
    Qc9wEFZ.png
    WP9U2E3.png
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Since it's the 4th of July, I just had to have one of my families celebrate it. I went with my Joyner family since they're a huge family of 8 and I thought it would be super cute for them to have a huge holiday party together. :D Really picture heavy; sorry.
    Awesome pictures, looks like they had a fun holiday! Mine were celebrating too, but I got too involved and forgot to take very many pics unfortunately.
    xSwwEve.jpg

• Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I am really enjoying this expansion pack as well as all the photos shared by everyone from their games. Here is just a few from mine:
    The view from my active family's front door. I love the atmospheric effects added!!
    42303566345_a612040cf2_b.jpg01-TS4_x64.exe_DX9_20180702_030520 by Winifred W, on Flickr
    Winter came and my sim went to go visit her brother in Windenburg, where she had grown up.
    41397385880_45de33a94d_b.jpg19-TS4_x64.exe_DX9_20180704_215115 by Winifred W, on Flickr
    Cousins building their snow pal in the back yard
    29336167348_c35a55bb3d_b.jpg22-TS4_x64.exe_DX9_20180704_220347 by Winifred W, on Flickr
    Time to head home
    41397390360_8ebd880f9e_b.jpg25-TS4_x64.exe_DX9_20180704_220613 by Winifred W, on Flickr
  • Options
    sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    Enjoying another Autumn.
    JJrccDl.jpg
    noyDZIS.jpg
  • Options
    It's fall again <3 This time in Granite Falls as my sims are now old enough to move in together and they've settled on a nice plot of land! The house was already built but sparsely furnished and the top floor is completely empty (so they'll have space to add kids and the likes one day).

Anyway, I still love the fall. What beautiful lighting <3
    ZeHglpQ.png
    AvfdkjW.png
    2ueDjE3.png
  • Options
    KausawolfKausawolf Posts: 70 Member
    filipomel wrote: »
    Sixam in winter...

is absolutely gorgeous. I kind of wish that Sixam was a full fledged world.
    Theres seasons on Sixam too!? Thats awesome!!
    Check out my --->custom content<---
    Follow my Eevee legacy on my --->Simblr<---
  • Options
    ShareeSharee Posts: 242 Member
    Some stuff from the rags to riches save i started the other day.

281hqmq.png
    16byo7s.jpg
    in4faw.png
    xdazno.png
    2q853x5.png
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,915 Member
    Lots of these pictures would make beautiful jigsaw puzzles. :)