Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 in my Disney and Simself save your simself married the son of @InfraGreen So basically you're an in-law of of an in-law

cool. did you see my post last week i think that trip and infagreen are the same person.

yeah they're same person.. it just I was confused about what she posed on my blog
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    Voodoo ink seems fun actually. XD

Really? I may have to run with that, then. Just need nicknames lol

wait what i just got here what are we talking about.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    Voodoo ink seems fun actually. XD

Really? I may have to run with that, then. Just need nicknames lol

I'm terrible at nicknames which is why I didn't suggest any. But voodoo ink I can really get this idea in my head of what it might look like and the people there and the kind of crowd it would pull in . Seems like a tattoo place I would check out because I'm wanting another tattoo .
  • Options
    RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    @Shadami I've been meaning to catch up on your stuff! can't decide what to read first >.<
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    How is everyone ? I'm happy because I'm on vacation and because GOT7 is on this continent ! @ MadameLee , they perform in Toronto today !

Good. I discovered apparently people have different names for bread than I do. Similar to when I heard about the whole dinner/tea debate. Okay, I'm strange... :lol:

What bread-names do you use?

You know that U.S. has a different meaning for biscuit than U.K., right? And cookie...

bun, rusk, roll, bagette, sour-dough, loaf, rye... hmmm... *thinking, thinking*
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    How is everyone ? I'm happy because I'm on vacation and because GOT7 is on this continent ! @ MadameLee , they perform in Toronto today !

Good. I discovered apparently people have different names for bread than I do. Similar to when I heard about the whole dinner/tea debate. Okay, I'm strange... :lol:

Did you go to the bread thread?

The bread thread! Where is this bread thread? Do they serve toast? Toast and tea?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

You know that U.S. has a different meaning for biscuit than U.K., right? And cookie...

What's your meaning of biscuit?
  • Options
    RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member

biscuit is usually like soft bread or bread roll or like a very specific hard cracker which is named Biscuit by the brand.
  • Options
    Rockannie wrote: »

biscuit is usually like soft bread or bread roll or like a very specific hard cracker which is named Biscuit by the brand.

Biscuits are not bread. Biscuits are biscuits... Cog knows what I mean (who else in here is from the UK? I know there's someone...)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Biscuits are not bread. Biscuits are biscuits... Cog knows what I mean (who else in here is from the UK? I know there's someone...)

@Bugsie2016 Yeah, I meant biscuits as biscuits. XD
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Latest LASL chapters coming at ya!

06-14-18_10-13-42c2a0pm.png?w=1075
    featuring @InfraGreen's Carrie Buckley and the "voice" of Rob Buckley :):/:'(
    City Goal # 22: Color Outside the Lines

so spoiler-y but I'm sharing the photo anyway...
    1a.png?w=1075
    featuring @LegacySims2017's Joseph
    City Goal # 23: Back to You

Enjoy everyone! Two-part epilogue and casting call coming your way soon.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Here early because busy tomorrow...
    Chapter 2
    tumblr_inline_pbbb1hy9Xd1v2lczu_540.png
  • Options
    Themummyof4Themummyof4 Posts: 53 Member

I'm from the UK, but moved here about 19 years ago from the Netherlands... biscuits are definitely biscuits...!!
    Tea is/was the confusing one...
  • Options

I'm from the UK, but moved here about 19 years ago from the Netherlands... biscuits are definitely biscuits...!!

You mean Tea the drink or Tea the meal? I don't find it confusing but then I was born here.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Latest LASL chapters coming at ya!

06-14-18_10-13-42c2a0pm.png?w=1075
    featuring @InfraGreen's Carrie Buckley and the "voice" of Rob Buckley :):/:'(
    City Goal # 22: Color Outside the Lines

so spoiler-y but I'm sharing the photo anyway...
    1a.png?w=1075
    featuring @LegacySims2017's Joseph
    City Goal # 23: Back to You

Enjoy everyone! Two-part epilogue and casting call coming your way soon.

the comfort pic reminded me of the second time alana suprised me. there was a recent thunderstorm in my game and rebeca woke up crying hysterically. so i had alana hug her not only did she stop crying she went back to bed and back to sleep. this is the same girl who beat up her 6 brothers repeatedly growing up.

i guess shes happy now which is funny she still doesn't have her own room. i guess she likes rylan more than her brthers.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    *Nevermind...no longer relevant*
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    @Shadami I've been meaning to catch up on your stuff! can't decide what to read first >.<

Most active one is my isbi. XD but I update all of them when I have time. Main ones right now besides isbi are 7 sins, dbg, and building Willow Creek.

Matriarch will probably have more once I get the parts for those three up that I have screen capped already.
  • Options
    in my Disney-simself save I had my first live Pet death
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Is "live death" an oxymoron?

• Options
    edited July 2018

you know what I mean..

and speaking of Oxymorons.. Anne and Arthur Charming ghosts apparently mourning Cider Charming

kIkPmg3.png

Oh @CathyTea on June 26th I posted a new chapter
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

you know what I mean..

and speaking of Oxymorons.. Anne and Arthur Charming ghosts apparently mourning Cider Charming

kIkPmg3.png

Oh @CathyTea on June 26th I posted a new chapter

Oh! I just read it! Comments over on your thread...

• Options
    Themummyof4Themummyof4 Posts: 53 Member

You mean Tea the drink or Tea the meal? I don't find it confusing but then I was born here.

Yes! You won't believe the amount of Dutch visitors we've had over for Tea...who then in a horrified voice said, "But we've eaten already! We thought it was just a cup of tea..!!" Hahaha,
  • Options

Yes! You won't believe the amount of Dutch visitors we've had over for Tea...who then in a horrified voice said, "But we've eaten already! We thought it was just a cup of tea..!!" Hahaha,
    I would. xD :)
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Happy July 4th for those in the US!
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Dropping by super quick to say hi!! Super busy week cuz of the holiday in the US--exhausting!

I hope you're all well <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top