Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whohoo: How Often?

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,880 Member
edited March 6 in Nominated Threads
My sims rarely whohoo unless the end goal is pregnancy. There is just too much to do in game that I don't want to waste time on whohooing. :p I've never used the whohoo bushes, the closet, can't remember if there are any other objects designed for whohoo. So how often do your sims whohoo?
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Whohoo: How Often?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Sometimes
    it's a good way to bring up social and fun at the same time, and it also boosts romance relationships very quickly, so I use it a fair amount.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Often
    It boosts up the fun very easily and adds drama (especially pregnancy) so quite often
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Often
    It's often when you send them to sleep via woohoo.
    It is a bit annoying when they don't fall straight to sleep though. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Often
    I play with whims, so I usually try to let them whoohoo whenever they get the whim for it. Which, once you have a couple who live together with a high romance bar, tends to be rather a lot :wink:

I too use risky whoohoo, tho it's set quite low, so it's a way to add a little unexpectedness into the game.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Often
    My sims seem to love to woohoo just a little too much. I won't say anymore, or I might get into trouble. But I will say a sim I was playing yesterday had 5 toddlers (long life span and one set of twins), but they were fairly close in age. I ended up taking her to CAS with full edit mode on to make her not get pregnant, and I sent all those toddlers off to live with their daddies. Yes, she was a little loose. lol
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Sometimes
    Cupid wrote: »
    it's a good way to bring up social and fun at the same time, and it also boosts romance relationships very quickly, so I use it a fair amount.

Same
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    ceinwynieceinwynie Posts: 162 Member
    Often
    Almost everyday, I always make them woohoo when their social need is low.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Often
    Depends on the save but usually often. The reasons are different too depending. Social and fun for some saves.. drama, embarrassment and the breakup of marriage in others... also genetic experiments. Black widow, widower.. the list goes on.
    Then some saves not so much because it doesn't fit the story.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Often
    My sims are addicted to woohhoo. The only sims that actively avoid woohoo are the abhorrent deplorable sims and they get their pleasure from being mean to others.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Sometimes
    Woohoo is convenient for getting up social and fun simultaneously. I hope they add back shower woohoo—I love that three needs can be filled for two sims with one interaction. It's strategically amazing.
  • Options
    s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    Sometimes
    Pretty often. Especially with holidays now. Birthdays, anniversaries, special holidays.. yep
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sometimes
    My sim couples sometimes go on nights without, but it's a good way to quickly boost fun and social if needed.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    huandluhuandlu Posts: 109 Member
    Sometimes
    I’m another one that tends to go with their whims (and obviously when that involves having babies I will use it then as well!). I always forget about it as a way to increase fun and social :D
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Sometimes
    Honnestly it's not really important in my game. :smiley:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Sometimes
    If they come home from work and their social and fun is low, I make sure to let them woohoo before sleep. It doesn't take long (lol) and they are going up to bed anyway, so it kind of kills three birds with one stone.
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Often
    My attached Sims do, anyway. My single Sims, only sometimes.... :blush:

I will not be able to resist always woohooing in the shower if that ever gets unlocked--it's just too convenient. :D
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Sometimes
    Basically all my sims are romantic with eachother without me directing them to, including woohoo in various places (including rocket ship with no rocket science whatsoever). I agree with anyone who says we need shower woohoo back. So convenient.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Often
    Most of the couples in my game do often. There may be times when they get too busy with kids or other activities. Some of the couples are less close than others are and so things may be less frequent for them. Most of the sims in my game who are paired off do that regularly though.

They try to keep their relationships up. Divorces and such do happen in my game, so relationships vary among households in my game. It's usually a frequent and regular part of their lives. As others mentioned, they'll do that sometimes when going to sleep or on a random afternoon when they get time. Busy parents with a toddler will try to find time when they can.

Any of the various venues on offer are frequented at different times depending upon the situation.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited July 2018
    Sometimes
    Not as often as I'd (they'd) like xD

If their social or fun bars are low, I make them woohoo. Its a great quick fix. However usually I'm too busy emptying their bladder, filling them with food or levelling their skills to make them woohoo.

I wish they'd do it autonomously. They have never done it themselves?

Edit: Woohoo in the closet is the BEST :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Often
    When one of the sims in your main household has the romantic trait and is married, well... it's kind of unavoidable :D Onyx & Amelia never have to worry about their social and fun bars at least... :D

My sim couples that live in the same household woohoo quite often, if someone in my household has a special someone outside of the household then whenever they invite them over usually they do (so, sometimes), and sims who are single never unless I want them to have a kid for whatever reason.

37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Seldom
    I’ve never been big on the romantic aspect of the game. I do have an emphasis on building and designing, although I do plenty of regular gameplay. Many of the sims I create represent my family and friends, so in my opinion, it would be rather weird seeing them woohoo with eachother.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Sometimes
    Wednesday's for my sims and some Saturdays. Keeps social up and I want their relationships to be solid. Also I like them to get pregnant without me using "try for baby" (Ihave addon that makes regular woohoo have a chance)
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    Often
    It's the best way to get fun and social up real quick and at the same time too!
  • Options
    cityboundcitybound Posts: 61 Member
    Often
    in the voice of the weeknd: "she ask me if i do this every day, i say often."

it depends on which sims i play, though. :)
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    Often
    quickest way to boost social and fun, so often.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top