Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Not Working!

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    Debl004Debl004 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Debl004 wrote: »
    >
    > So cranky. Bought Seasons, went to download and it came up with an error, saying unable to download, multiple times. I submitted an error report, shut down origin completely and restarted my computer, then went back in to try again. It worked, yay! Then when I try to start the game.... nothing. Nothing happens. In origin the play button is dulled, and can’t click on it. Can’t load the game from the desktop shortcut. I’ve repaired the game, still nothing. Now I’ve uninstalled everything, restarted my computer, and am now reinstalling. NOT what I had planned to do on my weekend. Currently about a third of the way reinstalling the base game, with all the game packs, stuff packs and expansions to go after this. Has anybody else experienced this issue? What were your fixes? Thanks in advance!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > I hope that you don’t have any more issues after the reinstallation is completed. I am sorry that you have had these issues.

At this stage the reinstallation has worked. Took hours, but seems to be working (touch wood!)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,624 Member
    Debl004 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Debl004 wrote: »
    >
    > So cranky. Bought Seasons, went to download and it came up with an error, saying unable to download, multiple times. I submitted an error report, shut down origin completely and restarted my computer, then went back in to try again. It worked, yay! Then when I try to start the game.... nothing. Nothing happens. In origin the play button is dulled, and can’t click on it. Can’t load the game from the desktop shortcut. I’ve repaired the game, still nothing. Now I’ve uninstalled everything, restarted my computer, and am now reinstalling. NOT what I had planned to do on my weekend. Currently about a third of the way reinstalling the base game, with all the game packs, stuff packs and expansions to go after this. Has anybody else experienced this issue? What were your fixes? Thanks in advance!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > I hope that you don’t have any more issues after the reinstallation is completed. I am sorry that you have had these issues.

At this stage the reinstallation has worked. Took hours, but seems to be working (touch wood!)

I am glad that the reinstallation worked :)