Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    how did these items got on the roof ? There is no stairs to it.
    agp5cRX.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    It's summer in Oasis springs. Flower bunny arrived at 2.30pm and left at 2.00am the next day, when the holiday ended.

29101567138_92943b4129_z.jpg
    Alexandra & Clara went rollerskating at the rink.

29101566768_1ee8beb5a8_z.jpg
    It wasn't as easy as they thought it would be.

29101611068_39f4f06964_z.jpg
    Diana baked a honeycake for her husband Travis Scotts birthday.

28105399647_9fbd0e0c49_z.jpg
    Travis loved the cake.

28105399837_f764146113_z.jpg
    Chess with the flower bunny.

42255415584_b8be4baf11_z.jpg
    The result of me playing in CAS with father winter & my sims genes. Her name is Grace.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2018
    I started my NSB in Fall, but it happened to be Saturday, which was the last day of Fall.

Ruby paid a visit to her mom's house and raked the leaves. Then she burnt them. So close to the house :D what a pyro.
    N8mTTan.png
    9XDSFlb.png
    W9xJtKp.png
    Y570brc.png
    SfxPJjq.png
    mE02kn7.png
    z6QOniX.png

Ruby's puppy, Ginger, aged up!
    XCQU7gv.png

Ruby then met boyfriend Lee for a late night date. (She stayed for 5 minutes and then I brought her home because it was 12 am and hello, a SCHOOL night, Lee.) But Ruby looked very sophisticated in her winter coat.
    ciWS7Kc.png

The next morning was the first day of winter - so Ruby commemorated the occasion by decorating her tree.
    VZHjWwb.png

Can't wait for it to snow!!
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    how did these items got on the roof ? There is no stairs to it.
    agp5cRX.png

Lightning strikes leave stuff like that behind.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    It's been a year since I bought the Sims 4, and now, after a month of not being able to play I can finally play again!

I decided to spend some time in CAS before I move all of my save files and tray files to my new laptop.
    I made a sim based on a drawing I did a while ago.

Here's the drawing (Didn't realise it would be so large, sorry! :# )
    o00Wa5H.jpg

And here's the sim
    nFANKt6.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @afai1261 That looks awesome! Both the drawing and the sim! Great job!
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
  • Options
    RudeBratRudeBrat Posts: 7 New Member
    The Flower Bunny and my Scarecrow had woohoo on my bed randomly today in my game (with a certain mod installed) very strange to see since the Bunny is huge! (Height wise)
  • Options
    I'm posting again because I'm so excited it's WINTER!!!!

Ruby went ice-skating. Lee, her boyfriend, was somewhere near by, but who knows where at. He's sort of a flake lol
    bvSEG1n.png

When she got home... she thought she saw snow falling.
    9tXlhyE.png
    8Pq0FX1.png

It was! The house looked beautiful in the morning. (Forgive the lights issue, apparently there's a bug with Macs and lights on the roof.)
    CLYyJos.png

Cute snow snaps after Ruby came home from school:
    Jx9IpCC.png
    l8bI4U4.png
    j0O8BUN.png
    bAZWzSi.png
    DoclrDj.png
    BUIVxFr.png
    (Fail.)

Then tragedy struck - as it does - and on Winterfest Eve, Ruby got a call in the middle of the night that her father passed away. The timing, huh?!
    She still invited her mom and little sister over the next morning, but she felt really down.
    MiNfSpY.png

They ate and opened presents and made the best of their Winterfest anyway.
    sscy0uj.png
    nnasfxS.png
    TpyoF4R.png
    Us2PnaT.png
    4SaVmLt.png
    sMsDDkZ.png

And then finally, Father Winter appeared and presented Ruby with... a postcard.
    V1hvr5t.png
    8acfEBf.png
    "You shouldn't have. No, you really shouldn't have."
    xUsmxvi.png
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    My SIM made friends with Father Winter at Romance Festival and he invited her to geek con lol, she missed it bc her vampire best friend was telling her he liked her for the first time.
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2018
    Today I started playing a homeless teen Sim. Her name is Destiny Beaches.
    She's adorable and I love her. <3

2laabg7.png
    2up9tty.png
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    Nothing will get in the way of Demira's will to create.

RBZnMZB.png

Except perhaps lighting. Oops.

TZcQJal.png
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited June 2018
    My sim died when I was playing another household. He froze to death while jogging. He is the second husband of the lady, whose first husband died from hysteria :(
    KUCFY0A.png
    Post edited by Feisbukaite on
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2018
    Today Destiny Beaches aged into a young adult, so I gave her a small makeover. Her hair is styled differently, but still full of volume. Plus, I added a necklace, some shorts, and a baseball cap into a few of her outfits to simulate buying new clothes.

She's still homeless, but now she has a job so hopefully she can afford a house soon. There are a few self-imposed rules I'm following, so I have to do a few things before I can even start building. For now she's living in a tent.

24g6hwz.png
    2h2o8s3.png
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    I finally maxed the videogaming skill on Lydia, a new sort of main-ish Sim that I'm planning to have the E-sports Gamer career. She's still a teen, and so is her future husband. I haven't gotten them romantically involved yet, they're still just friends so far. But I just noticed that they both have no school today, so I decided that it's high time that she's going to ask him out already.
    E5O9AWv.png
    Well, she sure looks confident that he'll say yes. You go, girl. Go get your man.
  • Options
    Gave all played sims sport clothes with long sleeves. 2 of the family in my save is generation 3 sims. Would be sad if many of them froze to death.
    simmelina1.wordpress.com

• Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited June 2018
    Played quite a bit today. :grin:

There was a heat wave in Forbidden Hollow, so I set a holiday to give the kids a day off to enjoy the heat. Unfortunately it turns out it was stormy in another neighbourhood...

Njg75SL.png

Ernesto aged up to a YA, and the entertainer they hired for his birthday party turned out to be the ghost of his late grandpa Christoff!

jKYxq5a.png

His undead great-great-great grandfather also made an appearance as the bartender.

LmVPYVu.png

Ernesto and his girlfriend, Nancy, tied the knot after they found out they were expecting a little gift.

rsJKsqp.jpg

Two little gifts to be exact! Demira and Finn paid Ernesto and Nancy a little visit shortly after their wedding to meet their new grandsons. :heart: Gerard and Stefan are the first to come into the sixth generation, but as Ernesto is not the heir they don't really 'count' per say.

aPLuMmJ.png

Ernesto paid his siblings a little visit during study time. Clockwise around the table beginning from bottom-left: Edgar, Emmett, Elsa, Ema, and Emil. Oh, yeah, Elsa (child #3) and Emmett (#4) aged up. :grin:

TtY45Df.png

And grow-up they did... Elsa's room was de-kidified and she started dating a fellow scout named Genji.

nEeBKuw.png

Harvest Day came around! Finn (now an elder) spent it kicking gnomes for fun.

slNjJiu.png

And Demira (also now an elder) prepared them a grand feast.

ZNhFDTE.png

Second-born Edgar aged up to YA and met a special lady named Autumn. They have also tied the knot and have a little one of their own on the way now. :blush:

UiRzGZ2.png

Attending her brother's wedding inspired Elsa to exchange promise rings with her boyfriend Genji.

AsCEsRj.png

And it gave Emmett the courage to ask out the guy he liked. Although I can't remember his name... :sweat_smile:

toCc9PI.png

Also, while Emmett was making his move, a vampire broke-in and creeped her way through the front door only to just walk through the hallway and out the backdoor...

7RPgC6k.png

NRpbkcl.png
  • Options
    Vera Scott family celebrated Christmas in the summer this year.
    28120311847_07e323b652_z.jpg
    This is the outfit father winter came in.

28120309877_b58dfc05e8_z.jpg
    Travis became elder before father winter came to visit. He had waited for this moment since childhood.

42988458241_4d1b4ba171_z.jpg
    His wife Diana fought father winter and ended up without a gift.

42270058094_31e65e45f5_z.jpg
    It's fall. Clara decorated her room.

42938918932_d1ef49f8d2_z.jpg
    Alexandra played with leaves.

42988505901_2e791ca39e_z.jpg
    Patchy came to life on the first day of fall. He chatted with the familymembers, played videogames and the computer and cleaned the house.
    simmelina1.wordpress.com

• Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    My sim died when I was playing another household. He froze to death while jogging. He is the second husband of the lady, whose first husband died from hysteria :(
    KUCFY0A.png

Sorry, but this made me laugh. That sim is a bad luck one! All of her husbands die!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Spring showers bring mud puddles, Chris and Jess took advantage of them... Mud fight!!
    bpCEeeo.png
    yC6qFzx.png
    r81gVoF.png
    Chris and Jess' wedding day was fast approaching and so was Love Day! Jess' mom made their wedding cake.
    ADyRvG1.png
    It was their last night before being a married couple.
    ABycw7r.png
    it was finally Love Day and their BIG day. "Happy Love Day, sweetheart," Chris said while handing Jess a pretty red rose.
    RtPzgWd.png
    gaiht0F.png
    Jess was all dressed and ready to marry the man of her dreams.
    d7sONgo.png
    The venue was decorated beautifully. The ceremony was even better. Congrats, Chris and Jess!
    7rrW153.png
    uy6kbhe.png
    nObC4KY.png
    awDfmHo.png
    The cake turned out very pretty. Chris and Jess shared their piece.
    GD7OHSE.png
    BSdX8aX.png
    omGiqa3.png
    All the reception moments.
    xscAPpv.png
    pf0vFrD.png
    AACQvf1.png
    iPMYCY0.png
    blYVWKc.png
    ykLeIt8.png
    jBaJ4KM.png
    lTGmfYt.png
    ySsNsn3.png
    Happy Honeymoon you two.
    RlROnt2.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited June 2018
    Since I started Seasons in winter, the Furystrykars got their Christmas tree up. And after Laura got the mistletoe out, things kinda escalated. Here's the post woohoo selfie:
    06-24-18_7-26-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Chloe and Benjamin were outside. They had made a snowman. Ahh, the joys of being freezeproof.
    06-24-18_9-07-22%25C2%25A0PM.png

Benjamin then went inside to check on how Shinoa, the family hamster was doing. He fed him, and I discovered that Mizuki Sasaki, our butler hadn't done her usual rounds... A buggy butler. Great(!)
    06-24-18_11-04-30%25C2%25A0PM.png

e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    34do8z8.png

I've never played a sim with the slob trait before so I finally created one. This is Philip McBelcher and boy does he live up to his name. Eww.

35danlu.jpg

Philip's a great author but a terrible cook. Ah, the curse of the bachelor.

33kznut.png

But he wasn't a bachelor for long. Iris Moss, who is from my first Seasons household, took a shine to him! I guess it's because both of them are creative.

Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Okay, I'm back to playing, I've started a new save , but am playing with recycled & rolled-back households, so hopefully everyone's either forgotten or ignored my past posts.

Anyway, it's summer vacation time for the Andrews'. There's a heat wave in Granite Falls, but they kept lighting the campfires anyway, which started to drive me crazy.

hzik1Ct.png

mhBirfv.png

YUz1uEC.png

xD47m4D.png

Back at the lodging, Ellis knows how to cool down.

aa1JsJv.png

The rest of the time, they played cards & horseshoes & had lots of meaningful discussions about nothing in particular.

VoQyUnp.png

uEqAB8H.png

eeYymhX.png

The heat followed them home, so they spent the following day at the pool.

9nVS96K.png

m30KvNB.png

That's either a pool glitch or one talented kid.

7ddimnf.png

Swimming works up an appetite, so they headed to Hogan's Burger Bar afterwards.

m0he3pT.png

What's this? Mortimer Goth on a date with Mila Munch?

LD1zHo7.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    It's spring time!

wY20Hp4.jpg

Ruby's teenage sister, Audrina, moved in and is enjoying the rain.
    b19qL8d.png

The sisters had a mud fight (like savages - haha who does this?!?!? But it was fun.)
    4xZkqKt.png
    zT9JHQj.png

Ruby woke up in the middle of the night and had a late dinner on the porch. Ginger keeps falling asleep here and it's so adorable!
    Rnx2Nzs.png

Uh-oh - is Ruby having contractions?!
    3oQoFCQ.png

She is!!! Ginger investigates to see what's going on.
    sv7Rjx9.png

Ruby gives birth to Honey! How sweet!! :)
    JCrdwAR.png
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    edited June 2018
    So Miguel got back from his abduction and in the morning this happened:

UPL9yZp.png

So yeah, now I have to deal with that.

He and Caleb had a discussion about it and decided they'd keep the little rugrat instead of sending it back to Homeworld.

rhq2x1E.png

When Cassiopeia finally came, Miguel was a little unsure, but Caleb took to her straight away:

o8CdOnV.png

She and the new puppy get along the best:

e4ULZtO.png

They don't like to take themselves too seriously, Caleb and Cassie:

GhacB73.png

But since Cassie aged to a toddler there was time to fit in this:

sgLd7Gy.png

And even a trip to the park!

Uslw7GP.png

Cassie is always happy to go down the slide so long as Caleb is waiting to catch her!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top