Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Is Your Favoite Expansion Pack So Far?

Which sims 4 expansion pack do you like the most? Which is your favorite?

What Is Your Favoite Expansion Pack So Far? 122 votes

Get To Work
4%
Kamb64SchantalRae357EnderGamer87EmmyGee 5 votes
Get Together
6%
BeardedgeekBlueSeaWavesTheSimerCupidhappyopiagustdLiaRose1435LudditeBorg 8 votes
City Living
4%
Euripides67ateKnaaecollins21bluelightinga_h228 5 votes
Cats & Dogs
4%
Bloosmoosafersaviourkristenleighwhitealtg1229Uni_Lilythedoggowhisperer 6 votes
Seasons
80%
BjDabomb24auroraael14KamioGoldmoldarrudy8292Karennaabroadyalan650111IceyJaprilroseLomelindi7aelias24Colorist40overonInvisibleaesAngel_mixIllandryaKelleygirlWritin_Reghuandlu 98 votes

Comments

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons. Hands down!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Seasons
    I love both Seasons and Cats & Dogs, my game doesn't feel complete without either of them!
    1500x500.jpg
  • Options
    I_M1LOS_II_M1LOS_I Posts: 256 Member
    Seasons
    City Living and Cats & Dogs are cool tho, but I waited 4 years for Seasons. I don't have it yet, but I'm looking forward to buy it.
    I'm actually a game developer, and playing Sims just inspires me.
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Get To Work
    Wow, I know not a lot of people have vited yet (there have been polls like this before though so I feel confident saying this) but this really highlights just what a flop Cats and Dogs was......
  • Options
    Marco50Marco50 Posts: 83 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons is a complete expansion with tons of details.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,412 Member
    Seasons
    Used to be Get Together, but is now rightfully Seasons.
  • Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Seasons
    Schantal wrote: »
    Wow, I know not a lot of people have vited yet (there have been polls like this before though so I feel confident saying this) but this really highlights just what a flop Cats and Dogs was......

I think all the votes for Seasons have a bit to do with the fact that it's so new. What makes you say Cats & Dogs was a flop? I love it!
    1500x500.jpg
  • Options
    a_h228a_h228 Posts: 3 New Member
    City Living
    I would love Seasons if it would work :( my favorite until an update comes out is City Living.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Seasons
    Easy decision for me. Don’t get me wrong, I like all of the other EPs except Get to Work, but Seasons is just miles above them in my view. I also enjoy some aspects of Cats and Dogs as well as Get Together and City Living, but they each have fewer elements that I care about.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Get Together
    Yanno I like all of them but in the end it's still Get Together that changed my gameplay the most.
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons has always been my favorite. Even in TS3. It just adds so much day to day gameplay and more variety. Pets is a close second.
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    City Living
    my main sim makes a trip to the city everyday dont know what id do without it..
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Get To Work
    I am enjoying Seasons yes, but since I haven't really gotten to know it I will say Get To Work. It was really difficult to pick a favorite.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Get Together
    Still almost an even match between CIty Living and Get Together for me.
    Seasons is... meh. It is nothing I asked for, for any of the games. It's just weather.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons is love. Seasons is life.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    KityyKatty519KityyKatty519 Posts: 24 Member
    Seasons
    Tbh I really feel like seasons is a must have, the calendar is a great addition to the game. And i mean, what is a simulator without any weather?
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Seasons
    Hands down, this pack has enhanced every other pack and made this game feel alive!
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Seasons
    Wow I thought more people would pick cats and dogs
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    TreebrookeTreebrooke Posts: 80 Member
    Seasons
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNSSSSS!!! Sorry I'm still completely thrilled by it. The year feels like it's passing and with holidays as well as the weather I have a renewed interest in my sims outfits(Changed in fall and spring with minor changes for holiday looking things that don't fit) as well as decorating the house for every season! I'm in love!!
  • Options
    CringecrewCringecrew Posts: 150 Member
    Seasons
    As much of an animal lover I am, my first pet stuff completely ruined Cats and Dogs for me, so seasons. I been playing Sims 4 24/7 now ever since Seasons came out.
    latest?cb=20060827184625

• Options
    safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    Cats & Dogs
    Cats & Dogs, because I love pets.

I'm a big fan of Windenburg though, so I almost picked Get Together just for that. I need to play more Seasons to really judge it.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    Seasons
    The reason I voted for Seasons even if it lacks the fullness of some features offered in the past versions it does provide some different environments. GT comes in 2nd for I love the environment, clubs and additional neighborhood it offered.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Get Together
    For me the difference is that Seasons is purely atmospheric*, while both Get Together and City Living has actual core game play i use every single day of every single household.

I mean I played through my first holiday yesterday and that was... meh. I mean it's cute and all, but it really didn't add anything whatsoever and I would not have felt robbed if the feature didn't exist. To compare it to the clubs from GT is a joke, the clubs are a core gameplay element, this is soft fluff that adds grinding if you want a "good" result.

*It also adds annoyances, like having to rebuild your house so you don't have electronics outside anymore
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    butterfly27255butterfly27255 Posts: 52 Member
    I would have said University but it hasn't come out yet :'( So I will have to say Season even with its bugs and lags :)
  • Options
    Euripides67Euripides67 Posts: 55 Member
    City Living
    City living for me, but only because I have lived in apartments for all of my adult life, LOL.