Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• Options
    concieconcie Posts: 4 New Member
    > @AnechkaZet said:
    > Hello, there will be a hail in the free update? :)

I wish!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2018
    I hope not. Hail always killed my food stand workers in Sims 3 at the fairs and carnivales - upsetting my sims kids - so I was glad there is no hail. It was my wish come true. So if they bring hail - it needs it's own shut off button as I do not shut off any other of the other affects. As I don't want death all around my sims.

I am one of those players that only want death to come to the very old after a very full life - and even them I do not want beaten to death in such a horrible way. It's awful. I saw enough real life damage due to freak hail storms in real life - I'd rather not see it in the game I play to escape real life. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    So there is rain, and moodlets when you are wet, but what are the ways to keep your sims dry ?
    There is no rain gear category, and I doubt the raincoats are coded to do that on their own. I don't want all of my sims to have umbrellas.
    Are sims protected from rain in cold outfits ?
  • Options
    Adam121494Adam121494 Posts: 9 New Member
    I love the new weather social options! My vampires can now declare hate for the sun!
  • Options
    aud_limhingaud_limhing Posts: 53 Member
    Are the bees supposed to be dormant during the winter in a greenhouse?
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    reporting ppl are not closing their umbrellas when they go into a venue, my sim is singing karaoke while holding an umbrella.
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Is anyone else experiencing lag when they go into build/buy mode or is that just me?
  • Options
    agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    Brexoxo wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing lag when they go into build/buy mode or is that just me?

No it's lagging on mine too. I thought it was just me lol
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

Same.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options

No it's lagging on mine too. I thought it was just me lol

Same.

Glad l'm not the only one lol. Hope it'll get fixed soon. :s
  • Options
    VexVex Posts: 1 New Member
    Is anyone else experiencing their sims 'running' around the ice rink and not actually skating?
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I get a lot of lag when I download builds. It's bothersome.
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    by way thanks for bringing back the swing, a special blast from the past. seasons so far is, fantastic!!!
  • Options
    Is anyone else having issues with restuarants? Everytime l try and have my sims go there, one of two things keep happening:

1. My game exits to the world screen with an error code, always starting with 104. Not sure what that means....
    2. If l can get to a restuarant, there is no host/hostess, so my sims can't request a table to sit down and eat.
    Also, when l look at a restaurant from the map, it says INCOMPLETE even though there is nothing wrong with said restaurant.
    l just want to know if it's just me. :s

Other than that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE SEASONS!!!!!
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Is anyone else having issues with restuarants? Everytime l try and have my sims go there, one of two things keep happening:

1. My game exits to the world screen with an error code, always starting with 104. Not sure what that means....
    2. If l can get to a restuarant, there is no host/hostess, so my sims can't request a table to sit down and eat.
    Also, when l look at a restaurant from the map, it says INCOMPLETE even though there is nothing wrong with said restaurant.

do you have mcc command mod? cause that mod causes a lot of issues I had to remove it.
  • Options
    smh678smh678 Posts: 92 Member
    > @Dianesims said:
    > Awesome !! THANK YOU! !! I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaait !! Question : Is the release date the same worldwide ? I'm in France. Merci !!

Its out! Its out! Its out! got it yesterday! reasonable price, outstanding gameplay!
  • Options
    Cheekybits wrote: »

do you have mcc command mod? cause that mod causes a lot of issues I had to remove it.

Yes l do, but l have the most recent one.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I get a lot of lag when I download builds. It's bothersome.

Alot of people, including myself, are experiencing lag when they go into build/buy mode. :s
  • Options
    chrissie11778chrissie11778 Posts: 223 Member

Buy mode is fine for me, but I notice in build mode when placing wallpaper or floors there is a slight lag. I have a top of the line gaming PC, so it must be something with this game.
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member

Had that happen to me yesterday. Going to have to change my plans for the storyline I was working on. No mods or cc. Well, whoever made the restaurant I downloaded did use them, but I ended up doing some remodeling that removed that.
    image.png
  • Options

Had that happen to me yesterday. Going to have to change my plans for the storyline I was working on. No mods or cc. Well, whoever made the restaurant I downloaded did use them, but I ended up doing some remodeling that removed that.

This last patch was huge and it broke a lot of things, l assume restaurants being one. It sucks, but hopefully EA will take notice and fix that issue.
  • Options

Buy mode is fine for me, but I notice in build mode when placing wallpaper or floors there is a slight lag. I have a top of the line gaming PC, so it must be something with this game.

Yeah, the wallpaper and flooring placement lags real bad for me too. :s
  • Options
    MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    reporting ppl are not closing their umbrellas when they go into a venue, my sim is singing karaoke while holding an umbrella.

I had club member come to my Sim's club meeting and their umbrella kept staying open indoors. Only after a few minutes it would close, then, sometimes open again. I wonder if it is because she was standing near a glass patio door.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited June 2018
    happyopi wrote: »
    So there is rain, and moodlets when you are wet, but what are the ways to keep your sims dry ?
    There is no rain gear category, and I doubt the raincoats are coded to do that on their own. I don't want all of my sims to have umbrellas.
    Are sims protected from rain in cold outfits ?[/quot

Yeah, the wallpaper and flooring placement lags real bad for me too. :s

I am having same issues!
  • Options
    AiChanAiChan Posts: 5 New Member
    ... Anyone else experience a glitch causing sims to just randomly die? :/ One second they were alive; I left the house to add something to another lot (without ever having pressed play), returned... and they were dead. Their urns claim they died by old age... but they weren't even old...

I kind of wish I had realized this had happened before I saved. :(